Desperately Seeking Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want to climb on top?" he asked as he pulled away.

"Yes, please." She said as she switched places with him.

She settled herself at his cock, and took it in her mouth. She licked it slowly up and down, rolling the tip of her tongue all across his head. He loved it. She loved it too. Her mouth was on his most private area. She started thinking about sex as she sucked him.

It was so weird. Humans put the most private, the most messy parts of themselves together and enjoy it. It felt so strange to her. Kissing was strange too. she couldn't help but think about this.

Cory moaned and gasped. He panted and made whimpering noises of his own. He felt so good as she sucked him. She was new to this, and it turned him on even more. He felt a particularly sensitive spot get licked. He jumped and his cock went deeper into her mouth. Suddenly, she was deep throating him.

"Oh my god!" Cory moaned. "Oh baby. I've never had anyone do that to me before. Keep going, sexy girl." He pleaded. "I'm so hard, Nessa. Please keep going."

A few moments later, she stopped. She climbed on top of him, and settled herself carefully. She sighed. This felt a little different. She was sitting on his hips, his fat penis inside her. Her clitoris rubbed against his pelvis and gave her even more waves of pleasure.

"Oh wow. This feels wonderful." She squeezed him and he jerked.

"Yes." He moaned. "I love how I fit inside you. I can feel you squeezing me. So good."

His hands came to touch her tits gently. She sighed as she leaned over him to give him more access. She felt herself getting even wetter as he sucked her nipples one at a time.

"Oh uncle Cory. I never thought I'd be doing this with you. Or with anyone." She moaned as she kept going. "I'm so wet. I feel so damn good. Sex is so good!" she moaned.

"You like it, baby?" he asked as she moaned and sobbed atop him. "You like me touching those absolutely gorgeous breasts."

"Oh yes!" she moaned. Her panting got faster. "Bite them please! Yes!"

"I'm glad you're having a good time, Nessa." He said smiling up at her. "I never want to hurt you."

"Ugh! I love when you call me that." She said smiling as she bucked a little faster.

"That's it, sexy woman. Ride my penis." He whispered softly as she did so.

She loved when he called her that. To her dad and her uncle, she was always this teenager who just got out of high school. But now, Cory was calling her a woman. She felt so happy. She felt so mature.

"Oh god! I'm gonna cum, uncle Cory." She moaned as she got closer. "What do I do?"

"Just enjoy it." He said as he grabbed handfuls of her ass and squeezed. She panted faster feeling his hands on her. "Keep riding me."

"I'm so close, uncle Cory!" she moaned. "I'm so close! Keep touching me! Please!"

He touched her all over. He stroked her long hair, he squeezed her hands as she leaned down to grind against him harder.

She finally made it over the edge. She had to be silenced by Cory. He had thrown a pillow over her. Her sobs making such a wonderful melody.

"That was amazing, uncle Cory." She said as she came down from her high. She was still sitting on him, his fat pole filling her. Making her feel so complete. "Thank you."

He rolled her on her back and fucked her some more. She wrapped her arms around him and held him to her. They kissed and sighed gently as they made love. He was slow this time, edging them to orgasm, then backing off.

"See you all later!" said a voice as footsteps were heard outside.

"Oh god! The party's over!" Cory gasped as they frantically pulled apart.

They got into their clothes very quickly. She gently opened the door, and went upstairs. She turned back to look at him, and they stared into each other's eyes for a bit.

"Do you both want cake?" her dad asked as he saw her from the kitchen.

Cory and Vanessa came up to eat cake. Cory was so sure Stu could smell the sex on him. He hoped he was imagining it. Every time he moved, he swore he smelled Vanessa on himself.

Vanessa had no time to think about the consequences. She had just had sex. All she wanted to do now was tell Savana. But she would get into so much trouble if she told. Savana would probably stop being her friend.

"You finally did it?" Savana said softly as they sat in Vanessa's room the next evening.

"Yes." She said smiling. "It's all I can think about. I really want to do it again."

"Vanessa, you can't just go around having sex with just anyone. Okay? Please tell me you're going out with Dean."

"I'm not." Vanessa said confidently. "I just wanted to have sex. I did it. I'm not going to see him again." She hoped.

"So, you're just gonna one night stand him?" Savana asked sadly.

"We went out once. I had sex. That's all."

"Wow. I can't believe you actually did it." Savana muttered sadly. "How your mom isn't running out and getting you a chastity belt, I don't know."

"She doesn't know, so shut the hell up." Vanessa said softly.

"So, are you comfortable talking to me about how your experience was?" Vanessa asked curious. "You don't have to tell me anything." She added as she saw Savana's face redden.

"I mean, it was all right." Savana said looking away. "James is a sweet gentle guy."

"I mean, do you guys do it all the time?" she asked.

"When we feel like it's a special time." Savana said still blushing.

"How do I know I should do it?" Vanessa asked. She was hanging onto Savana's every word.

"I don't know. How did you know to do it with Dean?" Savana asked sadly.

"The moment just felt right." Vanessa said smiling from ear to ear.

"Well, then, that's it. You do it when it feels right." Savana said quietly. "Don't just ask random people for sex. That's just slutty, and makes you seem like you have no self-respect."

Cory didn't touch her the rest of the stay. He felt so happy he had gotten to do that. For a bit. Then he had regrets.

What if she told someone? What if her mom and Stu already knew? They could be waiting for the perfect time to kick him out. He felt bad for Stu. He always stuck up for Cory, and now, Cory went and fucked it all up. Literally.

His mind switched back to the moment as he sat thinking in his room. It was the most wonderful time of his life. He got to be with a young sexy girl. He hadn't had anyone in about two years.

He thought back to how it felt to have her. How it felt the moment his penis first entered her. The feel of her tearing as he gently slid in. That had been the best sex he had ever had. He had always wanted to be someone's first time. He just couldn't believe it was with Vanessa. Wonders never cease.

Vanessa was disappointed. Her uncle avoided her the rest of the visit. They hung out, but only in the living room. That, of course, made Cordilia very happy.

She couldn't stop thinking about the other night. She could not stop feeling elated. She could almost still feel the fullness of his cock inside her. Why was he avoiding her?

Her stomach fell as realization came over her. He just wanted her for sex. He was done. He wasn't going to come back and have her again. She felt the sting of tears in her eyes. She really wanted to tell Savana. But how?

She tricked her mind into thinking something else. What if he regretted it because of the possible consequences? What if he was waiting for her to make the first move? Should she even try? He seemed to be one step ahead, and whenever they were alone, he'd busy himself with something, so she couldn't ask. Then, by the time he'd finish his task, one of her parents would come in and see them.

"Want to go get ice cream before you go?" Savana asked sadly. "I'm going to miss you."

"I don't want to get ice cream. If we do go, I'm not going with uncle Cory." She muttered.

"Is something wrong?" Savana asked.

"Yes. I have to talk to you." Vanessa said as the door flung closed.

"Aw no." Savana moaned. "Don't close the door. Not when I just got here. How could you do that when I'm at my most vulnerable?"

"Savana." Vanessa groaned. "This is really important now, please."

"Okay." Savana sighed. "Shoot."

"Remember how the other day we were talking, and you said sex is never just sex?"

"Yes." Savana said as it dawned on her. "You're having second thoughts about Dean?"

"Yes. I kind of regret it, and I also really want to call him and tell him I want to..., maybe, just might, want to do it again."

"Wait." Savana said as she started getting angry. "You had sex with him, and wanted to one night stand him. Now that you really think about it, you want him again. Are you going to try and go out?"

"No. I really don't want to."

"Vanessa, you're going to get hurt!" Savana cautioned. "You're also going to hurt Dean. You can't just say you got nothing emotional during sex, leave him, then change your mind and want sex again. If you tell him this, you deserve it if he says no."

"Why are you mad at me?" Vanessa said bitterly.

"Because you want to have sex with strange men!" Savana said raising her voice.

"Who's having sex with strange men?" her mom asked as she came walking in.

Savana gasped. "Oh god." Vanessa felt her face go very warm.

"Sorry for being so loud, Mrs. Jones." She whispered feeling her own face go red. Did she just get Vanessa into trouble?

"I think it's time for you to go, Savana." Cordilia said with such an icy tone.

The answer was yes.

"Don't look at her!" Cordilia snapped at Vanessa. She was trying to signal her to wait somewhere else. "You two are done for the rest of the visit. If you even go back to school."

There was such a fight after Savana left. Cory was out, so he didn't have anything to do with it. But wow. Her mom was so pissed.

Everything came out in the open. The birth control, the two times she'd done it with Dean. She had to work hard at explaining the choice was hers. Her mom swore Dean pressured her, and had raped her. Stu was just sitting there, quietly. His face was so pale. Vanessa wondered if she should bring up her thoughts about being asexual. Maybe not.

"You can't just keep her away from school, Dilia." Her dad said as the fight calmed down a bit. They'd been sitting in silence for a while.

"She will not become a teen mom!" Cordilia shouted so loud, a bag crackled on the table.

"No! No! No one's saying she's gonna become a teen mom! Okay? You've made that clear. She's also told you she has protection. She's also told you, she's healthy. Let her be a fucking adult. She can bare her own consequences to her actions, if she has any."

"Besides," he said quieting down. "This dean guy may not be around for much longer. Some father in a big truck might just run him over." He muttered under his breath.

He knew. Vanessa was so sure he knew. He had been so quiet the whole time. There was no way he didn't know.

Stu was sitting outside on the brick wall. He was trying to get some fresh air. He also knew the girls were going to talk about sex, now that the fight had dissolved. He did not want to be around for that.

"Hey, Stu." Cory said as he came up on him. "Is the fight over?"

"Oh Jesus, Cory! You already know about it?" Stu gasped astonished.

"Vanessa texted me. She said they all worked it out without you."

"What does that mean?" Stu asked sadly.

"Cordilia is still gonna let her go back to school. Vanessa is going to be extra careful who she hangs out with, and she will make sure she gets regular visits to the...," They both stared at each other. "To the...,"

"Make something up, boy." Stu said grinding his teeth.

"To the primary care doctor." Cory finished.

"Good man." Stu sighed. He didn't want to hear a single word about female reproductive health right now. "Did they leave me any dessert?" he asked.

"Mom, now that you know." Vanessa sighed happily. She felt relieved not having to hide anymore. "Can we talk about it?" she asked.

So they did. Vanessa told her she thought she was asexual. Her mom had tears in her eyes, but didn't cry. She wondered if Vanessa would ever find a partner. Maybe it was just a phase.

"So, why did you have sex?" she asked as they sat in silence again.

"I guess I really wanted to know how it felt." Vanessa said sadly. "Savana told me not to. Then I did. At first, I didn't care. It was just sex. Now, I'm kind of feeling very unsure. I feel like, I want to ask him again. Just to make sure I experienced everything."

"Well, it was nice having this talk with you, Vanessa. I have to go throw up now." Her mom said as she stood up and turned to leave.

"Mom!" Vanessa groaned. "You said you'd talk to me!"

She had said the wrong thing. Her mom left, and the talk was over. She was, luckily, allowed to see Savana again. So she called her that night.

"So," she asked after filling her in on all the details. "Is that all there is to sex?" she asked.

"I don't know what you mean." Savana said as she rustled with something on the other end.

"Well, I just always thought there was more. I mean, you know, more than orgasms."

"I guess, that's all it is then." Savana said sadly.

"So, why do I feel the need to do it again, if I'm not in love with Dean, or planning to date him? Shouldn't I just go find another guy?"

"I mean, yeah. You could. Just have casual sex partners."

"But you said it was slutty." Vanessa reminded.

"I mean, it kind of is, but I can't stop you. I guess if I was your mom, I'd ask you to go back and talk to Dean. Get to know him. If there's a spark, go out. If not, just let it go I guess. I would not encourage casual sex."

"But Savana," Vanessa whined. "I don't feel love or infatuation. I just feel very frustrated all the time. That's why I think I shouldn't just stick to Dean."

She thought about the whole day as she lay in bed that night. Did anyone suspect it was Cory? Would they call the cops if they found out? She wished it wasn't him. She could tell Savana, for one thing.

She had a very sexual dream that night. She was lying with her uncle and they were well into a passionate session. They kissed and moaned and just made love there. She could hear herself crying out and letting him know what she liked. Both so comfortable with each other. When she awoke, her vagina was so wet. She had to do something.

She tried masturbation for the first time. It was so dull. She didn't know what she expected, but it wasn't that. She thought about Cory the whole time. Her orgasm sucked though. It hadn't been nearly as good.

Stu sat alone in the kitchen. His wife and daughter asleep upstairs. He could not believe any of what happened today. His daughter was asexual but having sex. She'd been on birth control for quite some time now. Then he realized it. It had come over him as they were in the kitchen fighting. It was Cory.

But it couldn't be. They all loved each other so much. Cory couldn't be a rapist. He couldn't be a pervert. He just couldn't be.

Stu didn't know what to do. He felt hurt. Yet, he felt strangely relieved. Vanessa wasn't seeing anyone. That was good. Cory was a nice man. That was good too.

He was trying to trick his mind into being okay with this. It could have been worse. He was also reasonably sure Cory didn't pressure her into it. He had talked about that with his wife just an hour ago. That's when he made it to the kitchen to reflect.

"You act like it's just the guy's fault Vanessa had sex." He had said sadly. "Well, Dilia, there were two people that night. Vanessa doesn't do a damn thing she doesn't want to. We raised her better than that."

So she went back to school. She and Cory did not have sex anymore after that night. It felt too strange. She noticed her dad was really keeping an eye on her now. The pair of them didn't even text.

Stu wondered if they were done? He wondered if he should go talk to his brother-in-law. He decided against it.

Vanessa sat at the small fold up table doing her school work. It was ten to six, and she knew she needed to go get dinner. She just didn't want to.

Since she returned to school, she had become very depressed. Her uncle wasn't talking to her. She didn't know if her dad knew. To be fair, she hadn't tried to text Cory again. She was too afraid of what he might say.

Cory threw himself into his work. He took extra shipments now, sometimes not being home at all for weeks. It was almost his birthday. He was making the excuse he wanted to save up. He was just trying to avoid Dilia and Stu.

"This is so strange. Meeting you without Vanessa." Savana said as they sat in his car. "Is everything all right?" she asked. She could see the agitation in his face.

"No. Savana..., I...,"

She gasped. She covered her mouth. She felt like she could pee herself. Cory was Dean!

"You sneak! You creepy perverted sneak." She started to laugh. "I'm sitting on a powder keg!"

"Please, Savana! Please don't tell!" he exclaimed nervously. If she knew, Stu knew for sure. They probably put two and two together at almost the same time.

"Why are you telling me this?" Savana asked as she tried to compose herself.

"I don't know. I need help. Vanessa won't even talk to me." He said as he pulled at his hair. "I had to talk to someone."

"Maybe she doesn't want sex anymore, Cory. Maybe she put her head on straight, and realized how sick this all is." Savana's tone had gone cold.

"I have no idea why the hell you told me. What am I supposed to do with this bit of information?" she asked bitterly. "God, Cory! Mrs. Jones was right!"

"No, she wasn't!" he said defensively. "Vanessa came to me for sex. I never even thought about her that way until she started it."

"You didn't stop it, Cory! You didn't stop it! What kind of man are you?"

"What was I supposed to do?" he asked as he looked at his shoes. "Just tell her no, just like that?"

"Yes, Cory! Just like that!" Savana snapped her fingers as she spoke. "God, what a mess. Now you've probably hurt your niece."

"Do you..., think..., Stu knows?" he asked softly. "Should I get my own place?"

"Why were you living with them in the first place?" Savana asked as she leaned back against the passenger seat.

"I didn't want to live alone." He said softly. "Then, Stu is such a great guy, I just wanted to make our brotherly bond stronger."

"You're doing a bang up job." She muttered.

"Do you think Stu knows? Do you think you can talk to him for me?" he asked.

"Oh Cory. I'm not getting in this. I just can't. I have to talk to Vanessa first. I want to hear her side of things. I'm also sorry for being mean. In hindsight, I am reasonably sure you did not pressure Vanessa into sex."

Savana thought about everything as she went back home. She felt like calling Vanessa right away. Should she talk to Stu? What exactly did Cory think Savana could accomplish by going to Stu?

Vanessa started dating. She went out with a different guy every couple of days. She called it her own type of speed dating. If she couldn't have sex with her uncle, then, she'd try and find another man. She wanted to talk to Savana about it, but was too embarrassed. She didn't think Savana would understand.

Her prayers were answered one day. Her phone rang when she was getting ready to go on a date.

"Vanessa, I really need to talk to you." Savana said sadly. "I mean, it's really serious."

"What's up?" Vanessa asked as she put down her make up brush.

"I know about you and Cory."

Vanessa didn't even know what to say. Surely, Savana would tell her parents. Surely she already talked to Cory. The silence dragged on as Vanessa pondered what to say.

"He told me." Savana said sadly. "He's very upset you won't talk to him. He has no idea what he did wrong."

"We almost got caught. How dumb is he? More importantly, what a betrayal. I never wanted him to tell anyone. When I get a hold of that shit for brains...."

"Oh, Vanessa. Don't be so dramatic." Savana said bitterly as she started getting ready for her own date. "What are you going to do?"