Desperately Seeking Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They did end up having sex once more before she left. Mom and dad were upstairs the whole time, but the two of them managed to keep it quiet. It was so good for both of them. She couldn't wait to have him completely alone at her place again.

That's how the next couple years went. She'd go home, and her parents would leave her and Cory alone. They hung out in the living room sometimes, to make sure no one would get upset at them hanging out so much down stairs.

He visited her at school. He would stop by on his way to deliver supplies. He didn't really have long when he was on his way there. So they spent a day together, and he'd leave. Then, he'd swing back on his way back home, and stay with her for a few days. She'd do her school work while he watched TV. They'd go to lunch or dinner, and return home to make love right after.

They would spend birthdays like this too. His birthday was in March right before spring break. So they'd stay at her dorm for a day and leave for home the next. Her birthday was in the summer. Her mom would make her a cake and she'd have Savana over for pizza and salads. Stu would take Cordilia out on a date or to a friend's house, and Cory had the place to himself. They would spend a few hours together, just exploring and enjoying each other. Cory just couldn't get enough. By the looks and sounds of it, Vanessa couldn't get enough either.

"God it's like you two are part rabbit." Savana said one day when Vanessa hinted that's what was on the agenda for the night.

Stu eventually got used to it. Sometimes, Cordilia was at a friend's house, and the three of them were home. Stu would be sitting there, watching TV or reading a book. Then, the rhythm would start up. He hated himself for it, but he got more alert every time. He'd mute the TV, or stop reading his book. He was so amazed at how neither of their vocals carried up here, but the bed noises did. He'd sit there, listening for a long time sometimes.

Cory tried to get his own place. Stu didn't want him to move out, though. Cordilia was uneasy about it too. She'd just gotten her family to a place that everyone got along. Now he said he was leaving.

"So you're just going to let them hang out like that?" Savana asked one day after learning Vanessa would be coming home for spring break.

"Yep. It's all right though. Turns out, they're not having sex." He said trying to keep a straight face. "They're just sleeping together. See, they can't have sex, because Cory injured his back in a trucking accident. She's asexual anyway, and isn't one of those asexuals that has sex." Man that sounded stupid.

Cory had a very busy spell that year. He had so many shipments to deliver, and so many places to go. Vanessa hardly saw him the whole semester. She had her finals, and summer break came. She went back home, hoping he'd be there. He wasn't. They talked almost every night though.

It was cold and foggy. Cory hadn't seen Vanessa in over three months. He was trying to text her and see if she would let him in. He was outside her dorm in one of the parking structures. She didn't answer.

He walked up to the dorm as a couple guys were coming out. He made eye contact with them, and one of them held the door. They didn't even ask if he lived there. So he went in.

He still had a problem. The elevator wasn't operating unless he had a badge. As if reading his mind, two girls came walking out. He asked one of them if they'd let him up to the tenth floor.

"Yes." Said the girl.

"What? Wait, who are you?" asked the other girl concerned.

"It's all right. He's Vanessa's..., what exactly are you two?" she asked.

"I'm her uncle."

"Well, here you go." The first girl said as she scanned her badge and pushed ten.

He was up there in no time. He got off the lift, walked over to the door he knew so well. Ten thirty five. He smiled. He reached out and tested the lock. They were always locked, of course. They came like that by default. But he wanted to see if he could somehow get in without waking her. He finally nocked on the door. He waited for two minutes. Tried again, a little louder this time. That's weird. She hadn't replied to any of his texts, and now she wasn't answering the door. He knocked on her door a little bit louder this time. The sound was so loud to him. He hoped he wouldn't wake anyone.

There were soft footsteps on the other side of the door. Then it opened.

"Oh, uncle Cory!" she gasped surprised. "Hey!" she smiled from ear to ear as he went in. He closed the door, and put his coat in her chair.

"It's two in the morning. Let's go to sleep." He suggested as he got undressed. He got down to his boxers. Vanessa was already in her nice pink gown. He really wanted to have sex with her, but she had class tomorrow. For now, they were content with just lying together, kissing every once in a while. She fell asleep warm in his arms.

No sooner had she laid down to sleep, when her alarm went off for school. She felt groggy as she tried to get to it to shut it off. She hated that she had to go.

"Want help with anything?" Cory asked as he lay there sleepily.

"No. I'll just get breakfast and go. I've got four periods today. Won't be back 'til three. What will you do? How long are you here?"

"Three?" he said feeling frustrated. "I leave tomorrow morning. I have to get back to a shipment I've got to pick up."

"Oh, but uncle Cory. We haven't seen each other in a while." She moaned. "I really want to be with you."

"It'll be fine." He said through a yawn. "I'll sleep for a bit, you'll come back in no time. Besides, you come back for lunch. We can eat together."

She felt a lump in her throat as she got ready. She really wanted to be with him. She wondered if this meant she was growing attracted to him.

She ate her breakfast, Cory deciding to join her after all. He really wanted to see her as much as possible. Sleep be damned.

"I'll be back soon." She said as they hugged before she left. Cory caught the scent of lilac on her. He inwardly moaned with desire. She was such a tease.

Vanessa grabbed her pack, and headed out. The sun was still rising so it was a little dark. It definitely felt like Halloween was coming.

As she walked, she thought about who was waiting back in her dorm room. She had the biggest smile on her face. She could not wait to get back to him. He was all hers, and no one would be bothering them. She made a split decision.

Cory jolted awake. He heard some noise. Someone was putting a key in her lock. But she wasn't supposed to be here. She hadn't mentioned maintenance or anyone else coming by. He gasped as the door opened and she came walking in.

"I'm not going to class today." She informed. "I turned in all my work that I needed to, got the day's agendas. I'm not missing any important moments. I'm free."

"How'd you pull that off?" he asked as she closed the door and got out of her coat. She threw it on top of his.

"I just told my professors I had a family emergency. They know I hardly ever miss. I turned in all my work. I know I already said that, but I don't want you getting mad at me."

"I also don't want to be the cause of you missing class, Vanessa. Go to school." He said sternly.

"Please, uncle Cory." She said looking deep into his eyes. "Please let me do this." She took one of his hands and gently pushed it against her left breast. He moaned as his hand came in contact with her. He gently squeezed it. "Please, uncle Cory." She whispered. "I want you all over me."

"Oh Nessa." He moaned.

Those words made his penis almost instantly hard. He wanted her now more than ever. She pushed him back down on the bed, and he sighed. He watched as she did a strip tease for him. Taking off her clothing painfully slow. He could feel all the blood rushing from his head downward. He could not wait to touch her.

She gave him a lap dance of sorts. She didn't let him touch her, but ground and rubbed herself all over him. Every once in a while, her long strands of hair would brush against his skin. So soft.

"Oh Nessa. You are so beautiful." He could hardly breathe.

She lowered herself down and on top of him. Her pelvis crashing down to meet his. She could feel his tent through his boxers. She loved making him moan and whimper as she ground against him. He was so ready to go.

He pulled her down and kissed her. Her hair falling all around them. His joy so evident. Panting and moaning. He wrapped his arms around her, and found her bra strap. He gently unhooked it, and Vanessa giggled.

"Ooh uncle Cory."

"Please get on your back, Nessa. I want to ravish you."

"Oh, uncle Cory!" she let out another giggle as she did as he asked.

He pulled off her panties, and tossed them aside. He quickly tossed his boxers off too.

"Oh Vanessa." He said in aw. "You are just so sexy. So beautiful."

"Thank you for making me feel sexy." She said softly. "I don't have anyone to be beautiful for."

"You've got me." He said as he spread her legs. "I am always going to be there for you. Even if you find someone else."

"I don't want anyone else." She heard herself whine as he dipped his familiar tongue inside her. "I want you, uncle Cory."

He switched tactics, and came up to kiss her. His dick gently and easily sliding inside her.

"I've missed you, Nessa." He moaned as he started a gentle rhythm. "I've missed you so much."

"Kiss me." She pleaded. "Give me one of those kisses you give, that make me glad to be a woman."

"To be my woman." He whispered.

He kissed her as she asked. He loved the way her face lit up. Her wonderful eyes filling with such a twinkle. His long tongue exploring every corner of her mouth.

"More! More!" Vanessa pleaded.

He felt his orgasm rushing toward him. He couldn't stop. He thrust and panted. He took a break to suck and bite on her neck. She had warned him not to. She didn't want anyone to see. He knew he could help her get concealer. He went back to his thrusting, and finally went over the edge.

"Oh Nessa! Yeah! Oh yeah!"

What a wonderful feeling. His body tensed and shook. His face flushed. Vanessa could feel him pulsing as he came.

He pulled out of her, and went back to ravishing her. He sucked at both her breasts, one at a time. He covered her skin with kisses there. He sucked on the skin of her hips the way he sucked on her neck. He loved watching the slight bruising form around the area. He was so hard again. He kissed her ribs, and went downward. He kissed her belly. She moaned as he headed down further. She whimpered as he showered her pelvis with kisses. He kissed her thighs as well, of course, suckling and biting some areas, watching his mark form there as well.

"You like that, Nessa?" he would ask frequently. "You like uncle Cory ravishing you?" he asked as he kissed and bit at her.

Vanessa felt so wonderful as he kissed her. She felt her body come to life as his lips kissed her breasts. She felt such wonderful feelings as his mouth sucked on her. Her neck, her hips. Her thighs.

"Oh yeah!" she moaned. "Oh god, uncle Cory. Fuck yes! Give it to me!"

He was so wonderful on top of her. She wanted him to just lick her out already. She tried to thrust her body upward, but he pinned her down. He came back up to suck her breasts again, teasing her all the more.

"Please, uncle Cory." she begged. "Lick me there. Lick my pussy!"

She let out a soft moan as he finally came in contact with her center. She opened her legs more for easier access. She was so aroused. She grabbed handfuls of his hair as he licked her.

"Oh yes! Don't stop."

Cory loved feeling her writhe and jerk beneath him. He loved her hands in his hair, pulling at it with passion. He loved feeling his waiting mouth catching her liquid as he drew it out. Oh it was heavenly.

He stuck two fingers in her again. Sliding them in and out. She squeezed his fingers with her Kegel muscles.

"Deeper." She moaned as he complied.

"You like that, Nessa?" he said excited.

"Oh yes. Yes. Faster, uncle Cory. Ugh."

He slid his tongue in again, and lapped at her. She cried out and shook.

"Oh god uncle Cory! Lick my pussy! I like that!!"

He pulled off her and just fingered her for a moment. She was so wet.

"You like that, Nessa?" he asked huskily.

"Oh yes! Give it to me! I love those fingers." She moaned.

"Oh uncle Cory! Give it to me! I'm so close."

She wrapped her legs around his head as she came. She cried out softly. She couldn't remember ever cumming this good. She nearly started to cry.

He had shown her in that instant how much he loved her. Exploring the pacific ocean that was her body. Taking his time to make her feel so special. She really loved him. She felt she had finally found someone she was attracted to.

They did a wonderful sixty-nine. Exploring until they couldn't hold back any longer and bringing each other over the edge at almost the same time. After that, she rode him. He fucked her once more after she came, and they enjoyed that position for a while.

"I'm gonna cum, Nessa." He moaned as he leaned down and suckled on her neck some more. She imagined she was very covered in hickeys.

"Uh huh! Uh huh! I'm cumming." Cory moaned. "Oh baby! Oh Nessa! Yeah! God! Pussy so tight!"

She did not regret her decision. She spent the day with her uncle Cory, just enjoying his company. She assured him she wouldn't make this a habit. She'd just needed him so much after not seeing him for so long.

When he left the next day, she of course called Savana. She examined herself as they talked. She was right. She was covered with purplish marks. He showed her how to put concealer on her neck.

"Wow." Savana said with a smile in her voice. "I take it you both achieved detente?" she asked.

"Oh yeah. And it was like, the best sex ever. I mean, it was better than..., the first time we started having sex."

Savana laughed and congratulated her. She had gotten used to the fact that Vanessa was very open with her about sex. She wished it wasn't a thing, but she took it in stride. She knew Vanessa was just a very different girl. She also learned to accept the romance between her and Cory. It was very weird, but she accepted it. She figured Stu had done it, why shouldn't she.