Desperately Seeking Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cordilia started to cry. She told him about all the talking she and Stu had done. About Vanessa's insistence that she was asexual. She feared for so many things.

"Dilia, She will be fine. If she ever wants to, she knows she can find a partner. For now, just let her explore. If she changes her mind later on, yay."

"I'm so happy she didn't come out as gay." She muttered wiping her nose. "All that time spent with that one girl. I mean, Vanessa should have more friends."

"Savana has been Vanessa's friend for over seven years. They are both as straight as arrows." He said confidently. "Trust me, I take them out for ice cream. I know them well enough."

Vanessa went through her finals soon after. It was almost spring break. With that came her visit back home. She was looking forward to it.

She and Corry didn't text that whole time. They did talk on the phone every night before she went to bed. She'd tell him of her day, and he'd listen. He'd tell her of his day, and sometimes he'd be on the road at a rest stop.

She talked to Savana a lot too. They texted and talked about the situation with Cory. Savana was still in shock. She was really trying to be okay with it.

"You want me to go get you after your last final?" he asked the night before. "I'm swinging by anyway, headed home. You can ride in my truck."

So he ended up picking her up the next day. She had him meet her at her class. He had been sitting across the hall waiting patiently. She took her time, and finished what she could. She was aware of everyone leaving around her as they finished their tests. She was almost there.

He stood as he saw her coming out of the room. She nearly knocked him over as she hugged him tight. His heart soared.

She giggled as she requested for him to carry her to the car. People stared. Especially a few of her class mates. They didn't care. She felt so good here. He confidently made his way through the building and outside. They were headed home before she knew it.

"I'm stopping off for groceries. Wanna come in?" he asked.

"Nah. I'm just gonna sit here, and play with your truck."

"Don't touch anything." He warned.

She called Savana when he left. She told her she was on her way. They were both excited. This would be the first time she saw her family since the accident.

Cory came back ten minutes later. He put the groceries in the back where his bed was. He had shown Vanessa the compartment.

"Can I drive?" she asked as she honked his horn.

"No!" he said as he nudged her. "Get out of my seat."

She got buckled in, and they started driving. She reached over and honked his horn again. He slapped her hand away.

"On the road again!" she sang happily. "Da da da da da, on the road again. Come on, uncle Cory. Sing with me!"

"Would you let me drive?" he asked a little annoyed.

"Sing with me!"

"No! I don't know, on the road again, da da da." He sighed as she settled back in her seat. "Eat a snickers. Here." He tossed the bar on her lap.

The whole group was there when Cory and she returned. Savana, her mom, and her dad were sitting on the brick wall. Cory wondered what the deal was. Did they all know?

Her mom obviously hugged and kissed the hell out of her. Stu hugged Cory. Savana hugged Cory too. They were all thankful he had been there.

"How did you even get out?" Stu asked as they all sat eating and listening to her story.

"I don't know. I remember something in my hands. I remember swinging the object, and hoping it hit something. I was so sleepy, and I really fought to stay awake. I think my adrenaline kept me going. I was walking not even aware of what I was walking to."

"They said they found you on the Morrison bridge." Cory said speaking for the first time.

"I guess I didn't piece it together, where I was going. I just ran and started yelling for help. I don't even know how the officers got to me. I'm not sure what happened to the guy."

Stu caught Cory's eye. Savana was making eye contact with him as well. Stu wondered if she knew? He caught Savana's eye, and she side glanced at Vanessa and Cory. She looked directly at Stu, and gave the smallest of nods. The others missed the exchange entirely.

After they ate, Cory took the girls out for ice cream again. As always, Savana and Vanessa hung on to each of his arms. Both girls happy to be with such a handsome man. He loved both of them dearly.

"It's not the first time I've said this." Savana said sighing. "But it's strange to be sitting here with you and no Vanessa."

"I'll say. This is the longest conversation we've ever had and it hasn't even started yet."

"Well, where do we start?" she asked sadly.

"You know Vanessa way more than any of us. You also don't live here. You also know that if you lie, I'll know." Stu sighed heavily. "So, who made the first move?"

"It was Vanessa. She didn't tell me flat out who she was seeing, but she did tell me she wanted to see someone. I tried to discourage the whole thing, and I couldn't. Then, Cory and I met for some dumb reason, without Vanessa. He was going to tell me, but I put two and two together. I yelled at him, and he told me. I went to Vanessa a few hours later, and she told me almost the same story."

"Do you believe them?" Stu asked sadly.

"I do, sir. Vanessa is..., she's special. She does what she wants, and when she wants to. I don't believe Cory made the first move."

"What do I do?" he asked softly. "Is this ever okay?"

"I have no answer to that. I personally don't think it's okay. I mean, it's kind of stomach churning." She looked away. "But he really does seem to love her."

"She loves him too?"

"I don't know, Mr. Jones. She tells me yes, then no. It changes daily. I think she told Cory no, because I found him once looking very upset. As far as I know they haven't...," Stu sighed.

"Make something up, girl."

"As far as I know, they haven't spent any actual time together." She said looking away herself.

"I have a lot to think about." Stu said as they both got up. "I'll let you get back to your coffee." He said as he got ready to go.

"Oh, Mr. Jones. Sit with me a moment." She pleaded sadly. "I can tell it's really on your mind."

So he poured out all his feelings. At times, he got teary eyed. He just wanted everything to return to the way it had been before she turned eighteen.

The next day, Vanessa's father had a party. It was spring break Sunday, and the house was packed. Savana came over, and Cory, her and Vanessa had a blast watching movies in the basement.

"Hey." Savana said suddenly as she shifted in Cory's right arm. Both girls really did enjoy him quite a lot. He had such a calming aura about him.

"You never told me you had classes with Sherri Dempsey."

"Why?" Vanessa asked as she tried to pay attention to the movie. She couldn't. All she could think about was getting into Cory's pants. The others seemed to not have a one track mind.

"Is that true?" Cory asked as she jolted back to the conversation.

"I heard it from Sherri who heard it from Mark. Who heard it from Lark, who talked to Syd. Syd talked to Cole and Dillon. Apparently Dyl is friends with one of the public safety officers on campus. He found out from his partner Brandon. They keep track of every incident. When there's an outside officer called to the scene, public safety gets notified. Naturally, what happened during the whole ordeal was passed down from there, to down here."

"So is it true?" asked Cory again. He'd lost the trail of names.

"What true?" Vanessa asked.

"The guys said you broke Jimmy's table. He was a mess when they found him, and he tried to press charges. Of course, he's now facing expulsion."

"I broke the table?" she stared off into space. "I, broke a table? I'm so small. I'm so weak. How could I have broken the table?" She did not remember a thing. Although remembered seeing a very beautiful wooden coffee table in the center of his living room before she tripped out. She gasped. It had been a gorgeous table. Now she'd broken it.

Savana left soon after. It was about eight in the evening. She said she would talk to them later.

Cory and Vanessa got into their pajamas. She had kept a pair down here a while back, so she wouldn't have to go upstairs when they spent time together during her family's functions. It was a very sexy low cut gown. Cory noticed she never ran out of sexy pajamas.

"You went through my drawer at Uni. You would know." She said with a big smile.

They climbed in to bed soon after. Teeth brushed, stomach fed. They let the TV play and tried to watch the movie. Vanessa was lying on her back next to him.

He gently stretched his hand out and slid it up her gown. She wasn't wearing any underwear. He let out a small gasp.

"I won't hurt you, Nessa." He whispered as he found her clit.

It was so soft and warm. She moaned as he gently stroked it. Her eyes closed and she just melted.

"Oh, yes please." Vanessa moaned happily. "Touch me, uncle Cory." She sighed content.

Cory examined the shape of her carefully. Her clit was the size of a pencil eraser. He could feel her hood pulling back to let the tip out. He gently stroked it and made his way inside her.

"Oh uncle Cory. Mmmm."

Vanessa moaned as his hand made its way over her clit. She got more goosebumps, and wanted to cry out so much. But she didn't. They needed to be quiet. They could be caught.

"Oh uncle Cory." She moaned. He had gently inserted a finger in. "That feels so good." She cried. "In and out, just like that." She directed. "I like that!" she felt waves of pleasure as he inserted yet another finger in.

"You like it, Nessa?" he asked softly as he gently fingered her.

He was having the time of his life. Her soft wet walls wrapping around his fingers. Her juices coating her insides. He gently slid in and out. He kissed her full lips. His tongue invading her once again.

"Mmm yes." Vanessa said in between kisses. "It's been a while."

"Let me eat your pussy, baby." He whispered as he moved to get between her legs.

"Ugh!" she let out a whimper as his tongue touched her mounds. She tried very hard not to be too loud.

She sighed as his tongue glided in and out. Gently. Slowly. He wasn't trying to make her cum. He was taking his time, and exploring her. Digging his tongue into every nook and cranny of her vagina. Or at least, that's what it felt like.

"Yeah." Cory moaned as he gently slid two fingers inside her again. He curled them and she cried out. "You like it, Nessa?" he asked as he started kissing her there again.

"Oh yes!" she whimpered. "Oh yes. More, more!"

She felt herself producing that lubrication once again. Cory was there, drawing it all out, and gathering it all in. She let out another small sob as he started kissing her labia. He ran his tongue around the inner lips, and she shivered. He returned to sucking on her once again. Both of them enjoying the union.

"Oh baby." He said as he sucked on her. "Mmm. Yes. You like that, don't you, Nessa?" he asked as he fingered her.

"Oh uncle Cory!" she moaned. "Suck my pussy. I'm so wet for you."

He stuck his tongue gently inward. Her walls so inviting. Seeming to suck his tongue in as he entered. He could almost feel her vagina in action, pulsing and becoming wet around him. She was getting very aroused. Her lips were reddish pink, and her clit was sticking out between them, waiting to be nibbled on and sucked. So he did. He loved how she bucked and whimpered beneath him. Her feet resting comfortably on his shoulders. He loved her smell. He loved being able to do this with her.

"The party is over." She said softly as he kept eating her.

"Stu knows. He doesn't seem to care. Dilia won't come down here. She's relaxed about us. As long as we keep quiet, it should be fine."

"Oh, uncle Cory." She moaned as he continued to eat her out. "You have such a magic tongue. Ugh. Suck my pussy. Please!"

That egged him on. He rubbed his tongue over her clit as she approached her orgasm. She begged him once more, and he went even faster with his licking. Vanessa's panting signaling her impending pleasure.

"Oh god! Oh yeah! Oh god! I like that! Don't stop!"

Just like that, he felt her walls contract around his fingers. He felt her clit pulse one last time as he gently tapped at it with his tongue. He felt her vagina get so soaked, the thick honey filling her aching sex. He licked up almost every drop.

"I want to do that to you." She said as he pulled away. A floor board squeaked above them. Vanessa relaxed a little more. Cory was right, no one would come bother them now.

"No." he panted as he loomed over her. "I have to put it inside you, Nessa. I need you."

They both started kissing as he entered her. Cory had a single tear in his eye. He was so glad that guy hadn't touched her. He was so glad none of the people she sped dated with had touched her.

"I..., love you..., Nessa." He said between kisses. "Your pussy's so tight. You're such a sexy girl. God, you make me so hard."

In that instant, she felt just how fat he was inside her. Cory felt the same as he lay there, catching his breath. He felt so thick.

"I'm so wet, uncle Cory." She whined. "I'm so wet."

"Oh Nessa. I'm so hard for you, baby."

He loved this. He loved hearing her joy. He absolutely loved when she responded to his touch. Letting him know exactly what she liked and how she liked it. He loved being able to make her make such noises and tremble so much.

Stu sighed as the last guest left. Dilia was cleaning up parts of the kitchen. They'd come back and get most of it tomorrow.

He noticed Vanessa hadn't come back up from the basement. He'd seen Savana leave a while back. He felt a roaring monster rise up. He should be there, beating the crap out of Cory.

Yet, they looked so happy. Why in the hell was he justifying their incest? He felt sick thinking about it. The fact that they might be having sex right under his nose. Cordilia so unaware. He wanted to tell her.

He stood at the top of the steps, looking down at the door at the end. He wanted to go see if the door was open, but the steps creaked. He would be caught. So he just stood there, trying to listen.

He heard nothing. He heard the hum of the refrigerator. He heard the hum of the cars outside. He could not hear anything coming from that room. Did this mean they didn't do it? Or were they just done?

"Ugh, yeah!" Cory gasped as he felt himself get even harder. "Oh Nessa! Fuck, you are so tight!" He was incredibly hard. "You're so sexy."

Vanessa noticed a warm glow when he called her that. She never felt sexy. She never felt the need to be sexy. But he really loved her this way. She could learn to live with this. Even if she didn't love him romantically, they could go on doing this. If her dad and Savana did know, and they didn't do anything about it, then was it so wrong?

"Oh uncle Cory. Don't stop."

Cory leaned down and kissed her deeply. His girl. His precious, wonderful girl.

"Oh Nessa. I'm so close." He panted. "Dick so hard!" he thrust a little faster.

"Cum for me, uncle Cory." She said softly. "I want you so much. Cum for me."

With that, he went over the edge. He couldn't help it. He came so hard, and got so fast with his thrusting, the bed started to rock and creak again. He didn't care. He was cumming so good.

The next day, everyone sat at the table silently. Cory wondered what kind of silence it was.

"So, Cory?" Stu asked. Cory flinched. He knew one of these days, they'd have the talk. "When's your next Haul?"

"In a week and a half." He said as he took a sip of his coffee.

"Who's taking you back to school, Vanessa?" Stu asked.

"I'd like you to go, dad." She said smiling. "I've not seen you in a while."

Stu had to talk to Cory. He just had to. No matter how hard he tried to carry on the conversation, he just couldn't stop picturing those two in bed together. He had to say something.

The perfect timing came when Dilia left to hang out with a group of friends. Cory and Vanessa were in the living room. Great. Two birds, one stone.

"Cory, I wanted to revisit that, moving into your own place conversation." He said as they all sat in the living room.

"Don't worry, I'm still looking for a place." Cory said happily.

"This is so hard. I don't want to lose you. I like having you live here. But..., I just..., I don't want you two to hang out together, while you're under my roof." Stu said putting it all out there. "I'm sorry, Vanessa. I'm sorry, Cory. I thought I could be okay with this, but I can't."

"What?" Vanessa asked playing dumb. "Why?"

"Well, I can't just have you hanging out there..., you know." He said turning his face away.

"No. We don't." Vanessa said calmly. "What are you talking about?" she asked.

"I can't be in the house knowing you two are down there..., making love." He said getting a chill.

"Making love?" Vanessa gasped. "Is that what you think we're doing?"

"Well, yeah. You two are way too comfortable with each other. Then, Savana told me what you told her, and I kind of guessed on my own. I'm really trying not to throw your sorry ass in jail, Cory."

"What gave you the idea that we're in there, making love?" Vanessa asked. Cory and Stu stared at her. What did she have in mind? "Is that what you've been thinking all this time?"

"Well," Stu said blushing. "Yeah. The signs. The looks. I mean I know what I'm seeing. Then yesterday after the party, I heard the bed squeaking. For a while." He said bitterly. Much to his dismay, he'd stood there longer than he intended trying to listen. He didn't leave when the squeaks started. He just stood there, listening to the rhythm. He could remember how gross he thought it was.

"Daddy." She said laughing a belly laugh. "Don't be silly. There is no love making going on." She assured.

"There isn't?" Stu asked. He looked at Cory, who also looked confused.

"well, no!" Vanessa said truthfully. "How can we? When, I'm asexual and I don't have sex? Uncle Cory also has trouble having sex with anyone. His trucking messed up his back."

"But asexual persons still have sex." He said confidently.

"Well, yes. But I'm not one of those people." She said smartly.

"But what about Cory? He never mentioned anything about his back."

"He's been keeping it under his hat. It's very embarrassing for him."

"Is it?" he asked looking back at Cory. "That's unfortunate. But what about the noise I heard last night when the party was over? I heard something."

"Oh that!" Vanessa said with relief in her voice. "Last night, I decided to try out a back walking technique. I'm sure we made a lot of noise."

"You..., a back walker?" he asked snickering.

"No, I just learned that one technique."

"But why would you only learn one technique?" he asked confused.

"It was something I picked up for this purpose only!" She said emphatically.

"But that doesn't make sense. Cory's never showed any signs of pain."

"I know." Vanessa said getting impatient. "He's too ashamed to come clean about it. Work with me." She pleaded.

"Oh!" Stu caught on. "So, so what you're saying is,"

"We, can't." Vanessa said calmly.

"So, so what is it you do together when you're in there?" he asked just to see what she would say.

"We have a mutual love of poetry." She said wistfully. "Reading together has always interested us."

"Oh." He sighed content. "Well. That's that then."

"But, just so we're clear." Vanessa said, making both men tense. "Uncle Cory and I can, on occasion, sit in his room and read poems to each other?" she asked. "Or have me practice back walking?"

"Sure." Stu said relieved. "Just as long as you don't read or practice too loudly." Denial was the best answer.

Her mom and dad took her back to College. Cory stayed behind. He hoped they wouldn't talk about him. He was sure Savana had already been told about the encounter with Stu.