Desperation on a Workday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dozed off as well and woke to my clenched teeth hurting and my nails digging into my own fist. I remembered why I held on so tightly and searched within myself to figure out what time it was. I didn't see any light so it was definitely before 5:30ish a.m. She had come to me around 7ish because that's when she bored of the days errands and sought me out naturally, not able to wait any longer. So it was safe to assume we surpassed midnight, when she'd finally fallen asleep. So some time between midnight and 5. Instinctually, it felt like 2 a.m. or 3 a.m., a laughable belief that I had an idea of what time it was without a watch, but nevertheless trustworthy gift borne of past experiences of insomnia. I was half in her and half out with most of my body on the bed. I slowly detached myself over the course of the next half hour, stopping whenever she paused her deep breathing. I wanted to be as suave as possible, going to clean the dildo and wash my hands in secret. Once I'd rinsed my mouth out and had used the restroom I went back into the dark room, much more accustomed now to the dark lighting in our room. Her sprawled out form was smack dab in the middle of the bed, her open mouth drooling on our pillow. God, last night was the hottest night we've ever had. If she ever had an excuse for being stone drunk from anything then this was it, me dominating her as best I've ever done. The best part was I knew she had the best time of her life because I just know she had the best time of her life. We'd pushed each others limits over the years but in a good way. Emotionally, physically, sexually, even secularly. It was a constant give-and-take of what more we can help each other to achieve. Your love for each other forced each to innovate and leap. She knew what I wanted and I knew, intrinsically, what she wanted. I laid on my side and tried to sleep. It didn't take much for her to sidle her body into mine and breath deeply against my chest. I smiled dopily in the dark.

------------------------------------------------

I was dreaming of a rather plain world, very rigid and controlled. I knew what my whole day was going to look like down to the minute detail. But for now, I was in a good limbo. I was on a blanket with food and my friend who said yes to lunch. Well...I have no idea if she's my friend, this faceless girl. She is just objectively responding to me, a comfortable back and forth while we ate. I lean in and she leans in. In that strange dream way, I know she's attracted to me and yet I can't really see her face. She kisses me and sticks her fingers in my bottoms. My arousal rushes out and I don't seem to care about anything anymore. It's all just sexy and comfortable. I could feel my clenched teeth hurting around my jaw. Suddenly, I feel the hair clutched in my fist. My waist is moving up and down. I gasp out loud and hear a responding moan down below followed by a vibration in one controlled tiny, very special space.

So it's morning.

My girlfriend is going down on me.

Fucking hell. How long has she been there before I woke up? Oh fuck.

What the fuck is the thing you say when she wakes you up like this? I'd probably start a cult in her name but that might not be right... Strings of grateful expressions rush through my brain. I started whimpering to my hearts content. Whenever I felt something, I answered in a high pitched non-verbal answer. It didn't take long at all. She just knew what I'd wanted since yesterday. I was eternally grateful...

My vision swam in and out. Vacillating between being a good solid witness and something I conjured up in the hormonal moment. She was still licking the sides of my lips and my arousal continued in waves. She entered me with two fingers and the ongoing orgasm felt like electricity concentrated in my clit. I almost passed out again. I clutched my chest, riding the wave. Squeezing my nipple sent shockwaves that connected with the friction her fingers were creating. My lower body started trembling in her hands and I doubted for a second if I could come again, the tension was starting to become unbearable.

"Mouth, please! Fuu--"

Her mouth attached to my clit again, sucking slowly. I needn't have worried, my orgasm came quickly and I squeezed the life out of her head with my shaking thighs.

"God, Suz. That was hot. Thanks." She giggled as she slowly kissed up my body. She swirled her tongue around my hips and sucked in each nipple briefly.

"Mor, you don't need to thank me every time. It's something we do together." She said sweetly, like she was commenting on how yummy the tea tasted.

"Oh, really? Why haven't you told me before?" I thought back to every single grateful expression I'd made after we've made love. I felt wholly embarrassed I'd come off as needy and desperate.

"I thought it was kind of cute. But this is something that I'll do whenever you need and, clearly, you're more than capable of taking care of me anytime I ask...Sorry I didn't go through with rocking your world last night like I promised. I was otherwise...incapacitated..." she cocked her head and smirked down at me. From her straddling position and her hands pressing on my tummy, she looked so full of herself at the moment; her eyes were sparkling down at me and giving me that look that makes me implode. The one where she told me nonverbally how deeply she loved me. I wondered vaguely if my face was capable of returning her feelings.

"I love you. I had soo much fun last night." I affirmed seriously, just in case she didn't know. Her smile got even wider as she dropped down to kiss me. They were soft chaste kisses that nevertheless let me taste myself on her lips. Peck after peck as though she couldn't get enough but didn't want to deepen our kiss.

"I love you, too, Mor. And...thank you for yesterday...That was--"

"Epic..." I finished for her and we laughed together. I took the opportunity to flip us over and we spent the rest of the morning speaking quietly, wrestling, and otherwise gazing into each others eyes like moronic saps. It was everything I'd ever wanted with someone that I definitely didn't deserve.

12