Dessert

Story Info
After feasting on her the night before...
766 words
4
1.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GrdnMstr
GrdnMstr
47 Followers

You wake up slowly. Gradually recalling the events of the night before. You remember the sex. The restraining grip of my hands on your wrists as I pulled them back and down under your ass, my mouth glued to your convulsing cunt....

You shudder with the sudden recollection of it all. You know there has been a change in our relationship.

You glance around carefully. You are in my bed, but the spot where I slept is already cold. You can hear sounds from the kitchen and the first smells of breakfast. Sitting up, you note that you are naked and sticky from the sweat and sex of the night before. Climbing out of bed, you choose to take a quick shower, clean yourself for me.

The hot water sluices over you, washing the residue of your orgasm from your body. If you could, you would surely stay there all day! But the smells from the kitchen told you that time was short, so you were soon out, slipping into the soft, fluffy, white robe that was clearly left for you.

Clean now, your skin still damp from the shower, you walk down the hall to the living room, the smell telling you breakfast is ready. Entering the room, you stand at the arm of the couch, looking down at the spot where you came in my mouth the night before. Time seems to stop as you recall the event. Suddenly, you are forcefully turned and bent over the arm of the sofa! Your arms flung out to stop your fall, your face buried in the cushion! You feel me behind you. Close. Pressing you down over the armrest. You struggle for just a moment before realizing that you are not in any danger, but simply being held for the moment. You relax, feeling the rough texture of the upholstery beneath you.

I press closer to you, leaning over you, speaking to you slowly and clearly. "You came for me, Jen. You came while I ate you. Why?"

For the first time, you consider the question, and the answer comes to you quickly. You suddenly understand. After all this time. You know now what it is you wanted, why you came last night, but never before. And it had nothing to do with your being restrained. "Because..... because you wanted me to." And with this realization comes another. "I will do anything you want...." And you finally know this to be true. You trust me completely. You are ready to submit. Entirely. Completely. You say nothing more, but your body tells me of your decision, and I accept you.

You feel me stand up behind you, lifting your robe to expose your ass. You feel my fingers pry at your cheeks, dipping down to your pussy, already dripping with excitement. I spread you open and step up to you, sliding my cock into your wet sex. With no other preliminaries, I take you. Fuck you. Forcefully pounding into you! Your asscheeks deform with every thrust as my hips crash into them! You feel your thighs crushed between the sofa and my legs! Your breasts sway and bounce beneath you!

It is raw, commanding sex! I am using you as a receptacle for my pleasure. That you are in ecstasy in being used in this way is irrelevant, and yet that knowledge simply drives you farther. You cum. Again and again, in one continual orgasm, knowing all the while that your orgasm is secondary to my own at this time. I continue to fuck you, knowing that you are cumming, but giving you no respite, no pity, until I erupt inside you, spilling my seed into your cunt. Pulsing my fluids into you. Deeply. Completely. Emptying myself....

Satisfied, I pulled my softening cock from your body and leave you bent over the couch. I move to the dining room and begin to eat breakfast.

Slowly, you regain your composure. You rise from the couch, your legs trembling. The robe falls down covering your ass again, but the front is open now. You walk slowly to the dining room to join me. As you do, you begin to tie your robe, but a subtle shake of my head stops you. I rise and pull out a chair for you. You sit, grateful that you no longer have to stand on your weakened legs. I lean over to kiss your neck and pull back your tangled hair. Then, straightening, I open your robe wider, exposing your breasts and return to my seat. Together we break fast and speak wordlessly...

GrdnMstr
GrdnMstr
47 Followers