Destination Dolly

Story Info
Dolly is cumming to meet her Master for the first time.
1.6k words
4.45
9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QueenNina
QueenNina
58 Followers

Dolly boarded the plane. She found her seat. On an aisle.

"Lucky" she thought. She sat in her seat waiting for passengers to get settled and the plane to take off.

She looked down at her phone. Master's email with his instructions gleamed back at her. She was so excited to see him. She couldn't wait to feel his arms around her, he's fingers all over her, running though her hair, his lips on every inch of her.

She squirmed in her seat. It had begun. The undeniable arousal for her master had begun to grip her. She would not see satisfaction again until he commanded it. Oh the control he had over her pussy brought her to her knees. Even now she wanted to unbuckle herself and kneel for her fuck god.

She clenched her dampening hole back into her seat to relieve herself slightly. The man in the middle seat beside her watched. He was about 40 and obviously had an acute sense for female arousal. His polite smile also said "I can smell your horny hole from here."

Knowing he knew caused more arousal and she made sure her intense arousal showed on her face when she smiled back. His wife on the window seat was already getting ready to sleep putting an eye mask on the top of her head, pulling a small pillow by her head.

He watched her lean forward to observe his wife. He continued to look at her as if to say, "Yes, I will be free to watch you in your arousal all flight.

Dolly squirmed in her seat some more. The stranger watched keenly as Dolly's flimsy sundress began to creep higher up her thigh.

Master had commanded in his email that she wear it. He had seen it in video chats and had fallen in love with the way she looked in it. The way it clung to her full breasts and flowed from her hips. He had gotten so hard the first time he saw her in it.

It would be cold in Canada but the terminal would be heated, he would allow her to change before leaving it. But he wanted to feel her in that dress.

Dolly wore white lace trimmed cotton panties. The stranger was about to find this out too if she couldn't help squirming in her seat. Thoughts of finally taking her master's thick hard cock inside her overwhelmed her.

She released a small amount of arousal with a rather audible sigh. The stranger smiled at her. She read though Master's commands again.

She was to wait until the seatbelt sign was turned off then go to the bathroom and fuck herself to the edge. Then she was to exit the bathroom, visibly flush and horny and sit down.

Master had provided a rather long and detailed separate email that outlined his filthiest darkest desires for her accompanied with his sweetest expressions of his affections for her. He knew the contrast would drive her wild.

She would be required to read it over and over for 30 minutes before heading back to the bathroom where she would fuck herself to the edge again.

The thought of it coupled with the fact that the man in the next seat now had a hard cock that he wanted her to see already aroused her. She knew it wasn't polite to stare but it made it easier to imagine Master's cock filling her. She finally looked away when he started rubbing it.

Finally, take off. Dolly made sure to note where the bathrooms were on the way in. The closest was only six rows back. It seemed to take forever as she stared at the seatbelt sign, willing it to turn off. Periodically distracting herself by looking at the stranger's bulging cock.

She lifted her dress higher so he could see her panties just enough to notice that they had a small wet patch on them where her juices were beginning to leak out of her.

The man gripped his cock, he smoothed and stroked it as he thought she wasn't looking. He stared at the wet patch on her panties then looked over at his wife as she stirred.

He leaned over and whispered into Dolly's ear and stuck his hand between her legs to rub her wet patch.

"You dirty little slut. I should fuck you stupid." He looked back at his sleeping wife and at that perfect moment the ding of the seatbelt sign released them from their chairs.

Dolly struggled against him to get out of her seat.

"Please sir, I need to use the bathroom," she told him

"Yeah, well, thanks to you, now so do I." He pushed past her making sure he put his hard bulge in her face as he left. He occupied the closest bathroom.

Dolly looked for an alternative. The other aisle also had one. She took her phone and hurried to be the first one there.

Once inside she began to rub and fuck herself. She was already so wet, she gripped one side of the cubicle. She slid her slippery fingers over her clit. She circled it and the wonderful fantasies of her Master began.

She already knew what was in the separate email. She had been allowed to read it once before boarding. The night she received it. Thoughts of the things he would do to her, with her, on her, for her. She reached the edge quickly. Luckily, just as a knock came on the door.

Dolly exited the cubicle, flush and frustrated but somehow excited and content at the same time. Everything was right in her world when she was obeying Master.

Arriving back at her seat the stranger was already back in his seat. In fact he had cum so hard he was now sleeping, holding his wife's hand.

Dolly took out her phone and began reading her master's personal literature for her. She bit her lip. She couldn't help but feel like a lucky little dolly with all the beautiful, filthy things he said to her in the email.

With every dirty depraved remark she wanted to throw her arms around him and beg for his gallant cock. With every sweet word of affection, she wanted to open her hole to him in absolute surrender.

She read and fucked herself the whole way to Canada from Australia. She was exhausted though Master had allowed time for food, water and a small rest; she had been on the edge the entire way. By touch down she could not want her Master more.

Dolly disembarked from the plane, a stranger in a new country. Canada didn't seem that different from Australia so far but she was still in the terminal. She was looking forward to meeting Master for the first time in person.

Dolly searched the crowd of faces for Master, then, there he was. A smile broadened across her face. She ran to him. He smiled as soon as he saw her and opened his arms. She jumped into them.

Master closed his arms around her tight and before a word was spoken between them he whispered into her ear.

"Cum for Master."

Dolly felt a flush, as the blood rushed between her legs. She gasped. Master held her tight against him.

"That's a girl. Good dolly."

Dolly looked around. People were starting to stare as she began to pant, becoming visibly aroused.

"Master!" Dolly began to panic. She didn't want to cum in front of everyone. She tried to fight her arousal but she could feel her panties getting wetter.

"Look into Master's eyes, that's a good girl. Just look into my eyes. Look into my eyes and know you're safe. You are safe with Master. Yes, people are looking at you, Dolly. That's because you are about to cum like a slut in the middle of the airport. But what they think doesn't matter does it? Because you live to please Master and if you look into my eyes you can see how much I want you to cum right now. And because I am a kind Master, I'm going to help you."

Master leaned in and whispered into her ear once more. She could feel his warm breath as he spoke.

"Cum. For. Your. Master. You. Dumb. Slut."

Dolly couldn't help herself. Her arousal peaked as waves of ecstasy overcame her. She clung to her master to steady her as her knees gave way.

He held her tight, carrying her weight. She could feel his raging hard cock pressed into her tummy. She grunted trying not to cry out then a small but long and audible sigh of relief.

"Aaaaaaaaah!"

"Yes. Good, Dolly."

As soon as Dolly could stand up on her own, Master took her by the hand. He lead her into the public bathroom, shoved her into a stall and locked the door behind them.

He bent Dolly over, pulled her panties down, pulled out his cock, grabbed her by the hips and slid his cock deep inside her.

Master groaned. "Oh Dolly! You did cum hard for your master didn't you. Your slutty little hole is so wet. Your tight fuck hole is going to get no mercy. If you didn't want to be fucked into oblivion you shouldn't have cum so hard for me." Master gritted his words through his teeth at a tone loud enough that others in the bathroom could hear his voice but not loud enough for them to understand the words.

He began sliding himself into her wet, slick slit. She may have been wet and sloppy but he was still stretching her hole around his cock. He slammed himself inside her again and again until he couldn't take it anymore. His eyes rolled back and Dolly felt him cum deep inside her.

They both took a moment to catch their breath, then began giggling like truant teenagers. Dolly kissed Master softly on the cheek.

"Hello, Master."

Master blushed.

"Hello, Dolly."

QueenNina
QueenNina
58 Followers