Destinatum Amare Tecum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His Bond, my Bond, our Bond.

I didn't know where my Mate was exactly. The last glimpse I had of his whereabouts had been in the parking lot of some mystery service stop. And yet in allowing myself to truly accept and listen to our connection, I somehow just knew where to go.

Not the place, but the direction. And as such I'd gotten showered and dressed and jumped on my bike, taking off with nary a quick call to Carol letting her know I'd be using my otherwise unused holiday days for the rest of the week.

She'd wanted to know why of course, and my mysterious answer of-

"To change my life."

-barely managed to satisfy her.

But given that I'd never done something like this before, she's approved it with the promise from myself to give her a call in a few days.

She truly was a good friend.

As I overtook a BMW, the band on my arm began to glow faintly. I was surprised for all of a moment before I realized what it was trying to have our bond tell me.

'He's coming.'

And lo and behold...

"FUCKING HELL!"

Two arms wrapped themselves around my waist and held on for dear life as I continued to ride down the motorway. A quick glance at the side mirror showed a nearly naked Remus holding onto me like his life depended on it.

"Hey there puppy!" I shouted, smiling at his tight grip. "Fancy seeing you again. It's only been a few hours, did you miss me?"

"How the fuck am I here?!" he yelled back, clearly not wanting to hold me but quickly reaffirming his grip when he nearly fell off. "I was sleeping!"

I giggled but said nothing, choosing instead to enjoy his firm embrace.

Spotting a small forest up ahead, I grinned and ignored about seven laws as I turned from the road and drove into it instead. After continuing on for a few more minutes I eventually stopped and turned off my bike.

"Did you enjoy the ride?" I asked, smirking at his bone white complexion as I took off my helmet. I looked down at his still quite firmly attached arms and took his hand gently in mine. "You felt really nice all cuddled up back there."

As if suddenly realizing, he yanked his hand away from mine and stumbled off the bike. I made to follow him but took a few moments to appreciate my Mate-to-be in his underwear before I did so. His body was very nicely toned and he was clearly as fit as I was.

'All the more reason we're perfect for each other.'

"How...how am I here?" he asked shakily. "I don't have your band thing."

"But I do," I replied, enjoying the cautious gaze he gave me as I began to stalk around him. "And from what our dear little Fairy told me, it'll amplify our wonderful Bond. Which must be why we're able to meet like this."

"Why would she help you...find me?" he asked, clearly struggling to find the right words.

'He's trying to be more insulting but can't. Oh how adorable!'

"Because we made a contract," I explained. "Blue Fairies aren't like Human doctors. There is no Hippocratic Oath. You simply need to come to an arrangement that both can agree on."

"An arrangement?" he echoed, frowning. "What did you promise her?"

"A copy of my memories," I answered, smiling as his cute nose scrunched up. "She wants to see how this little Bond of ours plays out and I wanted to know how to find you. A simple deal with a simple result."

I held up my arm, showing the sweatband. "She didn't explain all of this things quirks. But it's certainly helping me find you. Even now I can sense how far you are from me."

I tilted my head to the side and grinned. "Not too far by the way."

He swallowed audibly and backed away a few steps.

"Oh don't do that," I said soothingly, holding my hands up in surrender as I began to creep closer. "You act like I'm going to hurt you when I never could. Hell I'm not even going to hurt your little girlfriend. I'm just going to find you and...help you see sense."

He scowled and crossed his arms. "I have no interest in seeing sense. Just get on your bike and go home. Leave me alone, leave us alone. I have no interest in...in..."

The silly man suddenly seemed to realize just how close he'd let me get as I let my tail drag down his naked chest. I grinned at his sudden loss of speech and leaned in close, enjoying his trembling as I put my arms around him.

"Oh do go on puppy," I said softly, my ears twitching as his breath caught in his throat. "You were saying something about having no interest in...what?"

"In you," he croaked, trying to push me away and wincing as I moaned in pleasure.

"Coming on a bit strong for someone who wants me to go away," I teased, giggling as I pressed my clothed tits further into his hands. "No flowers, no date? Oh well, I guess if you simply can't help yourself then go ahead puppy, touch me."

With a surprising amount of willpower, he shook me off of him and backed away a good few steps. I couldn't smell what he was feeling, but I could sense it. He was turned on, immensely turned on.

There was some anger and confusion and even a little bit of distress. But arousal was nigh dominant and only his supreme resolve was stopping it from taking over completely.

'Let's change that...' I took a step forward.

"Stop it!" he snapped, holding his hand out. "I thought Wolves prided themselves on loyalty. You even told me yourself that you're not a homewrecker. So why are you doing this to me?!"

I quirked an eyebrow and smiled at him. "Homewrecker, me? No puppy, I'm not homewrecking anyone. Don't you get it, don't you understand what you are, what you are to me?"

"I'm a nobody," he said, frowning at my flash of anger. "And I'm happy being a nobody to you."

I stomped up to him and growled in his face, only calming down at his flash of fear.

"Don't you ever call yourself that," I snarled. "You are not a nobody. Not to me, not to anyone. You are special, you are so, so special and you don't even realize it."

Taking a small step back, I took a steadying breath and continued. "Being Mated is such a wonderful experience. It's lauded in the Monster community, it's praised and cherished. Our Bond is even more special and unique. We were literally promised to one another before we were born. A Mermaid likely foretold of our union centuries ago."

"But I don't want it," he refuted. "I have Julia and she's all I want. I don't want or need anyone else, I've never so much as entertained the idea for eight years."

Fighting the instinctive urge to growl at her name, I forced myself to think rationally for a moment or two.

And then...

"Do you mind if I tell you a little story?" I asked, grinning at his clear suspicion.

"About what?" he asked slowly.

"An old friend," I replied, waiting to hear otherwise...and when I didn't I carried on. "You see when I was twenty four I had a small group of friends I'd kept in touch with since high school. One of these friends was a Human girl called Stephanie. Now Stephanie had been with her boyfriend Tom for about...hmm, six years or so at that point. They'd met in college and after a few dates they began to go out officially with each other. I watched as the years passed us by and they remained strong and oh so in love with each other."

"Is this going somewhere?" he asked, wincing at my annoyed frown. "Okay, fine go on."

"Thank you," I deadpanned. "Where was I? Oh yes. One day Stephanie and our little group were having a drink at her place when she told us that her and Tom had broken up the previous night. Now of course all of us were shocked! They'd been together for years, they'd been so in love with each other. What could have caused them to break up?"

I stopped talking and raised a questioning eyebrow at Remus.

"They realized that they weren't the same people they were when they dated and broke up amicably?" he guessed, shrugging his shoulders. "It does happen you know."

"True, but not in that case," I replied, frowning as I remembered that day. "You see, Stephanie had broken up with poor Tom not because they weren't the same people, or they had a fight. Oh no. Stephanie broke up with him...because he cried."

"He what?"

"Cried," I repeated, smiling at his frankly cute expression. "You see his mom had died in a car crash a few days beforehand and he'd held it all in until he simply couldn't anymore. But instead of supporting and comforting and being there for him as a good girlfriend should, she told us that it made him suddenly repulsive to her and left him on the spot."

Remus shuffled uncomfortably and rubbed his arm. "That sounds...rough."

"It was bullshit," I countered. "The other girls made excuses for her but I didn't put up with any of that crap. I'm a Wolf Girl and we respect loyalty, hell we demand it. What she did was disgusting and I told her as much. I lost her friendship as well as the rest of theirs, but I got the better end of it eventually."

I grinned as I remembered the rest. "My older sister Emily and I used to talk all the time back then. And when I told her what had happened, she all but made me take her to his place so she could talk to him. He was in a pretty bad way and didn't want any company but she was damn stubborn. I still don't get how she managed to do it, I mean she and him had never met before let alone spoken. But somehow she got him talking and then he broke down in her arms and then...well, a few days later he was hanging out with the two of us."

I sighed happily and gave Remus a dreamy smile. "And now I have a brother."

"They got married?" he asked.

"They Mated," I corrected. "He doesn't like to remember Stephanie, but he once told me that the difference between that love and the one he has for my sister is so grand in scope that he couldn't even begin to explain it."

"Okay I see what you're getting at," he suddenly said, crossing his arms. "Yeah sometimes people can be really shitty to their loved ones. But that's never happened to Julia and I and it never will."

"Tom thought much the same way," I countered, shrugging. "Until the supposed love of his life threw him away for daring to cry, to show emotion, to not be manly. It's pathetic. Yeah sometimes Humans are loyal to each other their whole lives, but more often than not they give up or divorce or cheat. Do you know how many times a Monster has left their Mate?"

"Less?"

"Never," I enunciated, stretching the word out. "We love more, deeper, better. We Mate for life. There is no such thing as breaking up for us. We don't divorce and we don't cheat. Compare all of that to a Human's love. They can give up a love for as easy a reason as forgetting to throw out the rubbish. I'm not saying it always happens, but the chance is always there for them. It isn't for us."

He blinked a few times but remained silent, clearly thinking of something to say.

"I'm not saying that what you and Julia had wasn't good or real, I'm sure it was," I said quietly. "But it won't last, especially not with what we have going on."

"How is touching me going to somehow steal me away from Julia?" he asked, ignoring my words. "Lillia said that once you touch me it'll be a...a done deal?"

"She didn't explain it to me either," I replied, shrugging. "But if I had to give an educated guess, I'd say that it'd likely overwhelm our senses and cause us to have sex."

"Sex? But...wouldn't that..."

"Complete our bond, connect us forever, Mate us for life," I sang, ticking off each one with a finger. "That's how a normal Mated Bond forms and completes. Ours is already forming due to its special circumstances. Making love is all that is left to seal the deal, so to speak."

He backed away, shivering. "I won't sleep with you."

"And I won't force you to."

He blinked, surprise etched on his face.

"What, did you think I'd pin you down and rape you?" I asked, quirking an eyebrow at his expression. "I'd never do that to you. I'd never do that to anyone."

He frowned in confusion...and then resolution. "Then you're wasting your time because I'm won't willingly sleep with you."

"Oh, you think so?" I asked, giggling as I pointed at him. "You're not even really here and you're struggling to stay away from me. Look at where you're standing."

He glanced down and jolted in shock as he only just seemed to realize that he'd come closer to me.

"See what I mean?" I asked, giggling still. "You want me so fucking badly don't you? And you're not even really here. You can't smell me, you're not even really touching me."

My arms snaked around him and pulled him close, enjoying the echo-like feel of his warm body.

"I want you to really think about it puppy," I said sultrily, nibbling gently on his earlobe. "I'll be right in front of you, just in arms reach. My scent will fill you up until you can't smell anything else. Desire will rage inside you. Your body will heat up, your cock will harden and all you'll want is to be inside me."

I leaned back and nearly came on the spot as I took in his ragged, aroused expression.

"I'll never force myself on you and I won't need to," I said, growling sensually. "Oh no puppy. When the time comes you'll fuck me of your own accord."

I leaned back in slowly. "And I'll never let you go." I kissed him hard, breathing heavily and moaning at the mere echo of sensation I was allowed to feel.

"Come on puppy, kiss me back this time," I crooned, licking his lips affectionately...and waiting. "Please."

He stared at them, at my full lips. My full, wet, warm lips...and edged forward just enough to press his own against them.

'YESSSSSSS!'

But just as he began to kiss me back...he vanished, leaving me alone and impossibly turned on in the forest.

I took a few deep breaths, forcing myself to calm down from the intense excitement raging through my veins.

"You kissed me back," I whispered, singing the words happily as I touched my lips. "Oh Gods yes. He kissed me back."

He wouldn't tell his girlfriend. I knew he wouldn't, he'd feel too ashamed of giving in. But the fact remained that he had given in. He'd willingly kissed me, or at least begun to. The seed had been planted and the urge to accept me would be there when we met for real again.

The only obstacle that remained was finding where he was...and of course, Julia.

I growled at the mere thought of her. The image of her sleeping beside him, nuzzling into him, warming him...it made me feel sick with rage.

Choosing to ignore it for now, I turned back to my bike, put on my helmet and began once more to make my way towards him.

To find him.

To be with him.

To Mate with him.

'And that girl isn't going to get in my way.'

Remus POV

When I'd woken up only to find Julia's sleepy smile greeting me, I felt like the lowest of scum.

I'd almost kissed Lucy. Granted she'd initiated it and sure as fuck hadn't tried to downplay her seduction. But the fact remained that for just a moment...I'd given in to her.

I couldn't tell Julia that, I just couldn't. Not after all the effort she was putting in to keep me safe and as far away from Lucy as possible. She was going through so much to protect me, I couldn't, I wouldn't make it all in vain.

I refused.

After a few more days of hotel hopping, I felt like I understood enough of my...Bond to tell her how I believed my connection to the Wolf Girl worked.

I was sitting on the bed of yet another hotel room. By that point I was a good few hundred miles away from our home. Thankfully, my work was flexible enough to allow me time off in times of emergency.

And this sure as shit felt like one.

"So when you sleep you see her?" Julia asked, her face creased with concern. "And when she sleeps she comes to you?"

"Pretty much," I confirmed. "She's been doing it every day."

And I'd been ignoring her as best I could ever since. Having Julia right there beside me certain seemed to deter Lucy from trying any more seductive tricks.

If she ever tried then I just kissed Julia, and the Wolf Girl hated it.

Julia frowned before sighing and giving me a light kiss. "Okay bubby. We've got this, I've got a plan. But first of all we need to get to my Grandad's farm."

I was surprised for all of a moment before I remembered just how in the middle of nowhere it happened to be.

"That's actually pretty clever hun," I complemented, enjoying the warm smile she gave me.

"It's not too far from here," she muttered. "And while we're in a town, I'm going to collect a few supplies to help."

I frowned. "What kind of supplies? I'm fairly sure we left enough spare clothes there from the last time we came. And the pantry is stocked with food, we likely won't need to get any more."

She looked almost guilty for a moment before shaking her head and putting a finger on my lips.

"Sorry babe, it'll have to be a secret for now," she said softly, looking around the place cautiously. "We never know when she'll just pop in."

I sighed and nodded...and then shivered as I felt a pair of arms wrap themselves around me.

"True enough eh?" Lucy said, giggling. "Hello again puppy."

The feel of her tits pressing against my back told me very quickly that she was likely naked. A quick glance down at her bare thighs confirmed it.

I gave Julia a look which she immediately understood as she returned it with a small nod.

"You know there's no need to keep secrets from me," Lucy told me, giving my cheek a nuzzle. "I can always feel where you are and I'm so close to finding you. Barely an hour away the last time I listened to our Bond."

"She's close," I told Julia, smiling awkwardly. "Get what you need to get hun."

"Yes please do!" Lucy chimed in, laughing at my annoyed sigh. "Oh come on puppy, you know it'll be better for you when she leaves."

She leaned in close and nibbled my earlobe playfully as she whispered in my ear. "We'll have so much fun together. You can stay here and pretend that I don't drive you wild for a bit. She doesn't have to know...because you haven't told her yet, have you?"

"I'll be back in a bit hun," Julia said, irritation on her face.

"Julia I-"

"I'm not annoyed at you babe," she cut across, clearly trying to smile but failing. "This whole thing is just...it's a weight you know and I'm just a bystander. I can't even imagine how much it must be affecting you."

"Oh not that much," Lucy answered, leaning on my back and smirking at her. "He pretends he doesn't like it, but I can sense what he feels when I get him going."

"Shut up!" I snapped, glancing back at her angrily.

Her eyebrow quirked and her lips twisted into a playful grin. "Oh my, am I bothering you puppy?"

A pair of soft hands cupped my face and pulled me into a kiss, a surprised groan leaving my lips as I wrapped my arms around her.

The intimidating growl behind me was barely heard as I let myself relax in Julia's arms.

"Ignore her bubby," she soothed, stroking my face gently. "I get that this Bond thing is making her do this, but she's just desperate. She can't steal you from me and it's likely driving her nuts. Just ignore her as best you can until I get back. I won't be too long, maybe twenty minutes, okay?"

"Okay," I replied, enjoying the grateful kiss she gave me.

And I did enjoy it...there weren't any fireworks or explosions, but I did enjoy it.

Repeating that in my head over and over was the only thing keeping that sacred part of our love sane.

Julia smiled and left the room, leaving nothing but me and Lucy's not-quite-there form.

She took her arms off me and walked in front of me, stretching slightly and showing off bare arse before turning around and giving me a...bemused look?

"I don't know what's so funny," I said dryly, forcing myself to keep my eyes on her face. "Weren't you growling a few minutes ago?"

1...345678