Destinatum Amare Tecum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh that's just the territorial side of being a Wolf I'm afraid," she explained, grinning at me. "I'll always be like that with other woman, it's our thing."

Her voice took on a light mockery of Julia's tone. "I get that this Bond thing is making her do this, but she's just desperate. She can't steal you from me and it's likely driving her nutty as a fruitcake!"

She looked at me and snorted loudly. "Oh please. Desperate? More like determined."

"Determined to steal me from her," I muttered sarcastically.

She gave my cheek a light, affectionate slap and chuckled. "Well maybe I am a little bit desperate. I do want to find you after all. But steal you? I'm not stealing anyone. You'll become my Mate by your own volition."

A light blush coated her cheeks as she gave me a wink. "You did kiss me back last time after all."

"It was a mistake!" I snapped, embarrassed at the mention of it. "I was just...I was just caught up in the moment and our Bond was likely making it worse and-"

"And, and, and, and!" Lucy sang, giggling at me. "Excuses won't change what you did."

"It wasn't even a kiss, my lips barely moved against yours."

"True," she said, her face mischievous as she quickly got on the bed and sat in-between my legs. A quick glance at her pussy told me just how aroused she was. "Wanna change that?"

"Not really."

She rolled her eyes and pressed her nose against mine, nuzzling it lightly. "I felt it before you know?"

I frowned. "Felt what?"

"Your disappointment."

I blinked, confused. "My disappointment?"

She giggled and kissed my nose before leaning back and smirking at me. "When your lovely Julia gave you that wonderful little kiss just then. You liked it well enough, but I sensed your disappointment with it. It wasn't as explosive as mine was it? It didn't make your body tingle and ache for more."

I snorted but looked away for a moment. "You're full of yourself. Your little assault on my lips wasn't anything special."

"Then kiss me back and prove it."

I raised an eyebrow but said nothing, not too sure what to say at her resolute stare.

"Nothing to say puppy?" she asked quietly after a few awkward minutes, a small smile worming its way onto her face. "You do realize that I can feel what you feel right? And right now, I can feel your curiosity. You're wondering what I'd feel like to kiss me back. You're wondering if it'd feel better than kissing your darling little girlfriend."

"I'm...no, you're...you're wrong."

"Am I?" she intoned, grinning playfully. "Then why not just do it? If we kiss and you feel nothing then you win don't you?"

"Win what?" I asked, swallowing as I suddenly found myself struggling not to stare at her full lips.

"That little war you've got going on inside there," she said, gently touching my chest and then my head. "If we kiss and you don't like it, you don't feel anything. Then it must mean that your love for Julia is unparalleled and mine is just...tear drops in the rain."

"I..." My throat felt very dry as I kept staring at her lips. "Maybe you've got a point."

"Yeah?" she murmured, smiling wryly. "Then go ahead puppy. Settle this once and for all."

If we kissed...if I let myself kiss her than it would mean betraying Julia. It wouldn't be like before where I'd been all but seduced into giving her the briefest of touches.

This time I'd be all on me.

And yet if we kissed and I felt nothing, surely that meant the Bond would break. Lucy would vanish, this connection would vanish and Julia and I could go back to our lives.

Her tail trailed down my cheek gently, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"You're thinking too much," Lucy whispered, her eyes glowing faintly as they bored into mine. "Kiss me and this will all be over, it's that simple."

I swallowed again, my eyes drifting downwards towards her slightly parted lips.

'One kiss and she'll go for good.'

And so, throwing my doubts, my thoughts to the side...

I leaned in and kissed her...and quickly realized with the last of my coherence that I'd just made a big mistake.

It wasn't anything like Julia's kiss, it wasn't in the same league.

'...I...what...my...i...her...'

It was like a full body orgasm was tearing through me. It was a pleasure of the like I'd never experienced before. I barely took note of her happily mewling against me as she wrapped her arms around my head and pulled me closer, kissed me deeper.

My shirt was thrown off, her hands began to fiddle with my belt buckle.

Higher thought was beyond me. I couldn't smell her scent as strongly anymore, I couldn't even taste her given that she wasn't really there. But I could feel her, I could feel how she felt and in turn how I felt.

It was a loop, never ending, always repeating and always so damn strong.

"BUBBY!"

The high pitched shriek didn't stop me, but a strong grip pulling me away did as I was yanked back and forcibly turned around only to see Julia's incredibly hurt and alarmed face staring back at me.

"What were you doing?!" she cried, tears in her eyes as she gave me a harsh shake.

"I was...I...I um..." Talking was hard, thinking was harder.

Julia's eyes widened and then narrowed, her hand suddenly in front of my face as she put a single finger in front of my eyes.

"Remus try to follow my finger, okay?" she ordered me, moving it from side to side slowly.

I tried...but my senses were still returning to me.

"Crap," she murmured, wiping away her unshed tears with a harsh swipe. "She's got to you hasn't she? She's taking you from me isn't she? It's working isn't it?!"

The distress in her tone finally gave me enough of a mental shove to shake away the cobwebs as I finally realized just what I'd been caught doing.

Frantically I looked to the left and swallowed at the satisfied smile on Lucy's face.

"I guess I win puppy," she crowed, stretching and sighing happily as she licked her lips. "Mhmm, you felt incredible."

Julia took one look at where I was staring and scowled angrily as she walked over and stared down at it.

"Well done Lucy," she snarled, hatred of the like I'd never heard spilling from her mouth. "You managed to get your claws into him after all, nicely done."

Lucy looked up at her and frowned, her smile slowly losing its joy as worry overtook her features.

Julia looked back at me and gave me a harsh glare. "I don't wanna blame you Remus. I really don't. I know this magical bullshit is doing this to you, but I'm really trying hard not to scream at you."

"And there we go!" Lucy said, sneering at Julia. "She just said it's not your fault and yet she's blaming you anyway. Doesn't matter if she's right or not, the point is that she's blaming you anyway. She's angry at you for something she just said she believes isn't your fault."

Lucy gave me a knowing look and raised an eyebrow. "How's that Human love doing you bubby?"

"What is she saying?!" Julia snapped, taking a step forward. "She's mocking me isn't she? She's mocking our love, I can just fucking feel it."

I moved forward to touch her and she slapped my hand away, raw fury on her face.

"Julia..."

"Don't touch me, just don't touch me," she said, sitting down on the bed and placing her head in her hands. "Fucking hell Remus. I was gone for less than twenty minutes and you were doing...what? Kissing her? Were you about to fuck her too?"

"NO!" I cried, sitting beside her and ignoring the bushy tail that quickly wrapped itself around me. "Look I'm sorry okay, I really am. You're right, you're completely right. She got to me, she...she convinced me that if I gave in and kissed her and felt nothing that this nightmare would be all over."

Julia snorted and gave me a betrayed look. "Well seeing that I came back to see you making out with thin air, I'd hazard a guess that her little plan worked."

I made to say something...but remained silent instead as I felt Lucy drape herself over my back.

The urge to toss her off wasn't even there anymore. My body...the Bond, I didn't know which. It wanted it, it wanted her so badly.

"I feel like I'm drowning Julia," I whispered. "You don't get it, I'm sorry if I haven't been clearer about what's happening to me, but you don't get it. Fighting this connection with Lucy is...is like trying to swim against an impossibly strong current. She's like quicksand, the more I fight her the stronger she pulls me in."

"You flatterer you," Lucy giggled, kissing my neck gently.

I ignored her as best I could and took Julia's hand in mine, looking at her imploringly.

"At the minute she's only able to tempt me and yes, it's working," I said, shivering again as Lucy began to trail kisses down my back. "But she's not stealing me from you, not like this."

"But what happens if she catches up to us?" Julia asked, her voice lost and sad. "What happens if she finds you?"

I swallowed at the complete and utter vulnerability in her eyes.

"I think...I think as long as she doesn't touch me," I began, forcing myself not to groan as I felt her fingers trace my cock though my boxers ever so briefly. "As long as she doesn't...well, hug me, then this Bond won't complete."

"Hug you?" Lucy echoed, grinning as she got onto her knees in front of me and laid her head on my leg. "Oh puppy, a hug sounds so tame. I'm not going to hug you, I'm going to embrace you. I'm going to hold you to me, wrap my nice fluffy tail around you and kiss you like there won't be a tomorrow."

I put my face in my hands, trying with all my might not to shake as I resisted Lucy's teasing temptations.

A sudden sharp pain in my arm forced me to look at the cause...and feel nought but disbelief as I saw Julia inject something into me with a syringe.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" I yelled, trying to stand and immediately failing as I wobbled on the spot before quickly falling back onto the bed. "What did you just give me?!"

Lucy looked stunned but it only lasted a moment before she stood up with a start and made to lunge at Julia, only to pass straight through her and land on the bed with an umph.

"Did that crazy bitch just inject you with something?!" she shouted, incredulous as she looked at Julia.

Julia looked at me sadly before tossing the syringe into the bin.

"I'm sorry bubby," she said softly. "I was planning on letting you know what I'd gotten when I came back, but after seeing you like that...after hearing what you just said. I don't think I can trust you to stay yourself as long as you're connected to that Wolf Girl."

She lifted my legs and gently turned me until I was lying completely on the bed, before sitting down beside me.

"I've got enough sedative to keep you nice and calm for the next few weeks. It's quite a strong dose so it won't take much longer," she continued, stroking my face gently. "I realize you'll likely be very upset in the end. But once this Bond is broken we can go back to normal. We can have our baby and make a family together."

I was trying to listen but my vision was wavering...I could barely...barely...

"She's fucking nuts!" Lucy shouted, crawling over quickly and giving my face a light slap. "Hey, hey sweetie. Come on puppy, stay awake. I don't think you'll come to me if you fall unconscious like this, it isn't the same thing. You've gotta stay awake!"

"This was going to be your choice," Julia sobbed, a tear trailing down her face. "But you're not yourself anymore. So until she's fucking gone, I don't have a choice. I'm so sorry bubby, I am so, so sorry."

I couldn't focus anymore. Lucy's panicked face, Julia's tearful gaze...it all just...

Faded away.

Lucy POV

I woke up with a start, Remus's name leaving my lips with a yell of fear.

'She drugged him!' I raged silently. 'That crazy bitch actually drugged him!'

I looked around the moonlit room but like I'd suspected, Remus hadn't come to visit me. A quick glance at my dead wristband, a brief pause as I listened to our bond.

...and I knew I was right. Being forced into unconsciousness wasn't the same as falling asleep. He couldn't visit me, and from the harsh yank I'd felt the moment he went under I knew I couldn't visit him either.

Not until he woke up anyhow. I'd feel it when he did, but getting to sleep and visiting him before his crazy girlfriend injected him again was up to chance.

'Then I'll just have to go to him in person!' I decided.

After rushing a quick shower, I quickly put on my gear and raced down to the parking lot. A few moments later and I was riding down the relatively dead motorway as fast as I lawfully could.

It was maddening, I could still feel the last thing he felt. And the last thing he'd felt was fear. He'd been afraid of Julia. It hadn't been all encompassing terror, but it was close enough.

'And I couldn't help him...'

I fought back tears of frustration that threatened to leave my eyes with a furious growl.

'There'll be time to cry later. Remus doesn't need my tears, he needs my help! I have to save him from that psycho bitch!'

I wasn't so blind as to not see that the Bond and my actions had likely led her to what she'd done. That as much as she liked to say that I was the desperate one, it was quite clearly the other way around.

She was so desperate to keep him as hers that she'd drugged him into unconsciousness without his permission. And from the sense I got from listening to our Bond, I could feel that he was once again on the move.

Still, he wasn't too far away. If I kept going at the speed I was then I'd catch up to them in a little under an hour.

And so with a resolute heart, I forced myself to focus solely on driving and saving my Mate.

...

...

...

Not a little over four hours later and I was parked in front of the entrance to a very large farm. I peered over the huge gate curiously before getting off my motorbike and carefully stalking my way down the moonlit path.

'Took longer than I thought to catch up to him, but he's really close. I can feel his presence like it's almost next to me.'

And yet the presence, his existence felt...hazy, sluggish.

'It must be the sedative.'

Growling lowly at the thought of that...that bitch drugging him, I continued to sneak carefully down the path until I eventually came to a truly massive building.

It must have had at least eight different rooms on the second floor alone, never mind the numerous ones on the first floor. Behind the house was a barnyard with wide open fields, corrals, cattle runs and hen houses.

Strangely enough however, they were all empty. It had clearly once been a very successful farm, but no longer was.

Truth be told the fact that this place was in the middle of nowhere as well as the size it was...well it made it a very good place to hide.

'She knows I can sense his location though...so why come here where there's nowhere for them to run?'

A trickle of fear went down my spine for a moment before I disregarded it.

'It doesn't matter. Remus is here, I'm finally with arms reach! Just a few more minutes and this will all be over.'

Looking up at the second floor, I could see a wide open window. Grinning lightly, I hopped onto the wall of the house and dug my nails into the brickwork as I began to stealthily climb. Once I reached the window, I carefully peeked inside and realized that I was looking at a wide open hallway.

I slipped inside and landed on my feet with nary a sound, my instinctive nature to stalk making it all too easy to mask the noise I would've made.

A brief sniff almost made me lose my composure as his mind numbingly strong scent filled my nose with its wonderful aroma.

'He's so close!'

Smiling happily, I crouched onto all fours so as to make as little noise as possible and begun to stalk my way down the dark hallway. Eventually I came to a closed door, Remus's scent nigh overpowering as the source of it was clearly on the other side.

...and yet there was another scent, a female scent.

'She's there with him!' The mere thought of that drug inducing woman being next to my Mate almost forced a growl from my throat. 'NO, calm down Lucy. Don't lose your cool here. Just smash the door open and knock her out before she can do anything.'

As I made to do so however, another scent filled my nose. An acrid scent...one I'd smelt before but couldn't place.

'What is that?'

The scent alone was making my fur stand on end. It was making me feel...afraid?

"Are you going to come in or are you going to crouch there like an animal all day?"

The loud female voice made me yip in surprise as it came from the room.

'How does she know I'm here?!'

"I'm waiting Wolf," she said, a very strange edge to her tone. "It's unlocked."

Frowning cautiously, I stood up and opened the door.

The first thing I noticed was Remus's lightly breathing unconscious form handcuffed to the bed. There were marks near his shoulder, at least three and it didn't take a genius to realize what they meant as I noticed used and unused syringes on the draw beside him.

His face was creased with pain and discomfort...he was in pain.

'Oh puppy...what has she done to you?'

I made to move towards him, everything else forgotten until I heard a metallic clink from the chair next to the bed and turned to face it.

Julia was sitting in the chair, her legs crossed and eyes narrowed as she pointed a shotgun at me.

I quickly put my hands up and backed away from the bed, ignoring the urge to lunge at her as she smirked at my reaction.

"Good girl," she said quietly. "Now just in case you think I can't or won't use this on you. Know that I was trained on how to use it by my Grandad some time ago. And as for using it on you...well, I won't lie. I don't want to kill you, but if I don't find some way to get rid of you then I'm going to lose the most precious thing in the world to me."

"Come on now," I said soothingly, ever so slowly moving towards her. "I get it okay, I get it. You're scared and right now I'm the cause of it. But if you kill me then you'll lose him anyway. You'll be arrested at the very least and he'll leave you at the very worst."

"He wouldn't leave me for killing you," she refuted, smiling warmly down at him. "Oh he'll be furious at me for it I imagine. If the roles were reversed then I'd be mad at him for it to."

She looked back at me and glared furiously. "But you see Lucy, the thing is...the thing is, I don't think he'll mind all that much when you and that fucking stupid Bond stops messing with his head. And what better way to rid him of both then killing you right here, right now."

I swallowed audibly and shook my head, still creeping bare inch by inch towards her.

"It won't work like that," I explained, keeping my hands up as I moved. "Don't you know what happens to Mates when they lose their partner?"

"HE ISN'T YOUR MATE?!" she screamed, standing up and pointing the gun at me, forcing me to backtrack as few steps. "HE'S MY BOYFRIEND!"

"Okay, okay he's your boyfriend," I said quickly, frankly terrified at the madness in her eyes. "I'm not saying that he isn't, I'm just trying to give you the facts before you make a decision you can never take back."

Julia breathed heaving breaths and kept the shotgun trained on me for at least a minute...before shuddering and sitting back on the chair.

"Explain!" she snapped, gritting her teeth. "And don't try to move closer this time, I'm not fucking blind."

1...345678