Destinatum Amare Tecum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her tail wrapped itself around me as she pulled me in, devouring my lips with hers as she breathed and moaned and ground herself against me.

I was only Human, I could only take so much before tipped over the edge into madness.

With a growl of my own I helped Lucy tear away her dressing gown and throw it away. My lips immediately latched onto a nipple and sucked hard, drawing out a ragged moan and breathless gasp.

Her hand held my head against her tit, encouraging me with moans and whimpers to continue my ministrations. Her other hand snaked down and literally tore off my boxers with a single yank, tossing the offending fabric to the floor before quickly moving back down to grip my cock in her warm hand.

She pushed my head off of her tit and then pushed my body down, moving down it and kissing every bit of skin she could before ultimately reaching my cock and engulfing it in one smooth motion.

Animalistic grunts left my mouth as she began to bob her head up and down, her tongue lapping from base to tip and back again as she slathered over it. She reached down and cupped my balls with her empty hand, gently teasing each orb as she rolled them between her fingers.

With nary a thought I pushed her away, enjoying her cute, confused expression before I forced her onto her back and buried my face in between her legs.

"Ohmyfuckinggod!" she gasped, not a breath between the words as I began to spell out the alphabet with my tongue. "Don't stop, don't stop, fuck, fuck, fuck!"

After a few minutes of letting her writhe against my mouth, I took my thumb and gently began to circle her clit as I lapped at her pussy.

"I'm cumming!" she cried, liquid dripping from her pussy in small gushes as she began to nigh hyperventilate.

Not satisfied with just one, I dug in and continued at a mite faster pace and felt my ego skyrocket as she orgasmed again.

"C-Cumming AGAIN!" she screamed, growling and moaning as she bucked against my face. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK!"

Eventually she pushed my slightly wet face away from her kitty and just looked down at me for a few moments, her tits heaving as she inhaled gulps of air.

"You..." she gasped, grinning down at me like a madwomen. "You are...fuck, get up here!"

I grinned back and complied, only to be immediately turned over onto my back as she straddled me.

"Think you can make me cum twice like that and not get any yourself?" she asked, her tongue sticking out at me teasingly. "I don't think so. Not you, not my puppy!"

She reached down with her hand and rubbed my hard prick twice, before aiming it and thrusting her hips down, bottoming out in one smooth motion.

"Fuck me," I groaned, catching her proud smirk for all of a second before she kissed me hard.

I tried to move my hips but she stopped me by locking her long legs and strong thighs around them.

"Nuh uh!" she declined, grinning affectionately down at me. "You don't get to move, not after making me turn to jelly."

She leaned down and nipped my earlobe, whispering in my ear. "I'm gonna make you cum so hard you'll think it's Christmas."

Letting go of my hips, she began to pound herself up and down upon me. Her wet, warm walls undulated and squeezed, rippling around my dick and giving me pleasure that I'd...that I'd never felt before.

With anyone...even Julia.

Her name vanished the moment I thought it as Lucy stuck her tongue in my mouth, her hips a piston as they fucked me faster that I'd ever been fucked.

It didn't take much longer for my balls to rise, that familiar urge rising with it.

"You're gonna cum aren't ya!" Lucy declared happily, sniffing the air. "Mhmm, I can smell it. Come on puppy! Cum in my pussy, gimme that cream!"

"Fuuuuuuuuck!" I screamed, my cock erupting as I shot a load that had, quite frankly, been building for the past few days right into her womb.

She didn't stop fucking me though, her hips a blur as they kept pounding up and down my erupting cock.

"Oh God I can't stop!" I gasped, another load of cum blasting into her. "What are you doing to me, fuck, fuck, fuck!"

"That's it puppy, gimme all of that juice!" she panted, giggling at my face. "Oh you look so cute all crossed eyed like that, mmm!"

Eventually she stopped and my cock finally stopped erupting inside her, choosing instead to let the last spurt drip down my cock in a feeble dribble.

"H-How did you...do that?" I gasped, trying to focus on her as my vision swam. "I've never cum like that in my life."

She giggled and leaned down, kissing me gently. "Pheromones my lovely little puppy. It was just my pheromones. They're in my sweat and you certainly swallowed enough of them licking my body like that."

The cheeky Wolf Girl nipped my earlobe again and whispered. "It's why you're still hard even after cumming like a hose."

She wasn't wrong, my cock was if anything even harder than it'd been before, twitching inside her with each beat of my heart.

Stretching languorously, she rolled off me and lay on her back, her face turned and smiling at me softly.

"What's with the smile?" I asked, unable to stop myself from smiling back. "Something on my face?"

"Yeah me," she said, snickering as she licked her thumb and wiped off a bit of dried pussy juice from my chin. "But that's not why I'm smiling."

"Then what is it?"

"You," she uttered, closing her eyes and sighing happily as she began to rub my leg with hers.

'Her fur feels so soft,' I mused, looking down at the light dusting of black fur on each leg.

"You don't mind that they're furry do you?" she asked, a glimmer of worry betraying her otherwise confident smile. "My wrists and legs I mean."

I looked at her arms and took one gently, rubbing my fingers across the fur on her wrist and marvelling at how soft it felt.

"Not at all," I said, smiling at her. "I love it."

"Yeah?" she intoned, smile widening into a beaming grin. "You mean it?"

"Course I do."

She giggled and snuggled up against me, her leg still gently rubbing up against mine.

...

"I love you."

I blinked as the words...left my mouth, confusion, surprise and more than a little fear following suit.

She blinked up at me as if in a daze until her beaming grin returned full force.

"Love you too," she whispered, laughing happily. "Oh...I love you too."

I...I didn't understand it. Not a day ago I'd still been clinging onto the love I had for Julia. The love the Bond had been desperately trying to erase. But now it was just...gone.

Gone and replaced by a new love for a new woman.

Her.

Lucy.

But why?

I didn't know her, not really. I didn't know what she liked or disliked, I didn't know what her favourite movie was or what her favourite season was.

I didn't know anything meaningful about her.

So why did I feel such an intense love when I looked at her.

Why?!

"Because that's how it works for us," she said, making me jump as I snapped out of my thoughts.

"You...heard all that?" I asked, wincing at her sad sigh.

She nodded before resting her head on her hand and staring at me resolutely.

"Humans go out on dates and spend months if not years learning everything they possibly can about each other," she began, her leg still rubbing against mine soothingly. "And while we also go on dates, it isn't necessary for us in order to love you. We learn all that we need, love all that we can by Mating with you."

Smiling suddenly, she took hands in hers and pulled me over until I was laying atop her. Letting one hand go, she reached down to grasp my still hard cock before locking her legs around me and pushing me inside her pussy.

"This is how we Mate," she said, smiling happily up at me as she took my hand back in hers, both interlocking our fingers ever so gently. "We hold hands, we look at each other as we gently rock back and forth...making love to each other."

I hadn't needed a signal to start, but I did slow down a touch as I began to slowly thrust back and forth inside her.

It was less frantic than before, less intense.

And yet as I continued to rock back and forth, leaning down with nought but a glance from Lucy to claim her lips with mine.

As all of this happened, I felt...I felt...

'...her. I feel her.'

Emotion began to bloom inside me, a soft warm emotion that began in the stomach before climbing up and up until it burst from within with a gentle caress.

I recognised the emotion, I'd felt it before. Felt it...but never like that, never ever like that.

'Like a candlelight to a forest fire...'

Lucy had said as much a few days ago. And being inside her, making love as she looked up at me with such open vulnerability.

I knew then and there just how vast the gap between the two was.

Julia's feelings for me had been a drop of water compared to the bottomless ocean that was Lucy's love for me.

I could feel it. Staring down at her silver orbs, trusting, loving, open with their desire to please me, to love me.

I could feel her love for me...and knew then and there just how incomplete I'd felt with Julia.

And like that, the last wisp of romantic affection I had for the woman I'd loved for eight years...vanished.

Like dust in the wind.

Replaced by a Bond that had been building, connecting...and was now finally complete.

I let loose a shuddering, gasping breath as the sheer enormity of her feelings, my feelings, our feelings overwhelmed me. I saw the tears trickling down her face moments before I felt tears of my own leaving my eyes.

We were Mated.

Mated for life.

My cock erupted inside her quivering, orgasming walls. Low moans left the both of us as we shook and writhed against each other. And just when it felt like it would never stop...it did.

I lay atop her, my face resting against her breasts as I breathed her in. After a moment I felt her hands leave mine, one of them beginning to stroke the back of my head while the other rubbed the back of my neck soothingly.

'I hope I'm not too heavy...' I began to consider moving.

"Don't move," she said, her smile clear in her voice. "I'm stronger than I look sweetie, don't worry about hurting me. You never could."

I smiled and lay my head back down, resting it back on her left breast.

"Can we..." her voice petered out for a moment before returning softly, clearly unsure. "Can you sleep with me like that? I like...I like your head there. It's a Wolf Girl thing."

I was confused for all of a moment until I heard it, heard her in my head.

"If he sleeps there then he'll be covered in my scent. He'll smell it all day and every other Monster will know to stay the fuck away from him."

I chuckled silently. A Wolf Girl thing indeed.

She was feeling territorial and I was feeling sleepy. I had no issue combining the two.

"Sure thing love," I complied, enjoying the happiness I felt as a result. "As long as you keep stroking my head like that, I'll do whatever you want."

She giggled. "Works for me puppy."

I closed my eyes and smiled, feeling safe, warm and most importantly loved as I laid against my Wolf.

My Mate.

...

...

...

One Year Later

I closed the door behind me with my foot, rubbing my head and yawning as the stress of the days work washed over me. As I moved into the house, I realized that I could barely hear the low mutterings of my television.

'The TV's on? Lucy must've been bored to sit and watch anything on that.'

Rubbing my eyes I called out. "Lucy, I'm home hu-"

Warm lips quickly covered mine, surprising me for all of a second before I pulled my Mate close and kissed her deeply. She growled playfully into it before pulling back a touch and wrapping her large bushy tail around me.

"Missed me then I take it?" I asked, grinning at her little smirk.

"Maybe a little bit," she replied, licking my lips and giving me one last peck before taking my hand and pulling me alongside her. "I finished work two hours ago, I'm boooooored!"

I laughed at her attitude, silently enjoying how little she'd changed since we'd gotten together.

It'd been a little over a year since we became Mated and surprisingly enough, nothing terrible had happened to either of us. I'd quickly leaned just what had happened in the farm between Lucy and Julia, but despite having a good amount of legal ground to sue the crap out of her, Julia hadn't done so.

She hadn't done anything.

She hadn't gone to work or tried to come back to our place or anything.

She hadn't done a single thing, even when I sold our place and sent a message letting her know how much she'd gotten from it.

She hadn't said a thing.

I knew she was still alive, her family had let me know albeit coldly that she had gone somewhere far away. But as for trying to come back into my life...nothing.

It was more than likely for the best. Lucy and I hadn't wasted any time moving in together. My family had been more than a little surprised and less than approving when I tried to explain as best I could how I'd come to be Mated with Lucy.

I could understand their distaste. In their eyes I'd basically cheated on Julia for another woman. Trying to explain that it was because of a Pre-Mated Bond merely had them tell me I was full of shit.

Lucy had not taken that well and almost had a fight with my dad. And while I'd managed to restrain her protective instinct before she could do anything physical, she'd made it abundantly clear to my family that until they changed their minds they weren't allowed near me.

She hated it when I was upset.

Her family on the other hand were ecstatic to have a new member join their little family, or pack as they called it. Meeting Lucy's sister had been an experience, the lady was even more excitable then my Mate and that was saying something.

As we entered the kitchen and began to discuss what to have for dinner, a familiar face appeared on the TV.

"What the fuck," I muttered, walking towards it.

Lucy followed and glanced at the screen curiously, her eyes widening quickly as she heard what the news reporter was saying.

"...was almost caught but managed to escape amidst a third round of explosions. The police are currently on the lookout for the leader of Incorruptus, a group that many believed to had died three years ago during the bombing of Chester.

A picture was on the screen besides the reporter.

A picture of someone I knew.

Someone I'd once loved.

"The woman has been identified as Julia Hempkin. She was a doctor who worked down near Bracebridge until mysteriously vanishing a year ago. We've not been able to discover why this is and her family have refused to be interviewed. Whatever the reason please be aware that this woman is both armed and extremely dangerous. If you happen to see her please contact the authorities immediately and do not try to apprehend her yourself."

Lucy and I looked at each other in silence, neither of us knowing what to say.

"She's the leader of that terrorist group," I muttered after a minute. Lucy taking my hand and squeezing it comfortingly. "Julia used to cry when she stepped on a bug, why would she...ugh."

"Because of me," Lucy said, her tone sad yet firm as she glared at the screen. "Incorruptus hate what we are. She joined them because of me, because I stole you from her."

I felt surprisingly lost and upset looking at Julia's still image. I simply couldn't compare the woman I used to love to the murderer glaring back at me from the TV.

"God damnit Julia..."

I couldn't help but think this was just the beginning of something awful, something that had happened because of us.

And as I ended up learning one day.

It was.

End

1...345678