Destinatum Amare Tecum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gasped, slapping my face as the raw, emotional fantasy ripped through my mind.

'I'd NEVER do that! I'm a Wolf, we're loyal and respect loyalty. I'd never take him from his...from his...from...'

A daydream, a vision, a fantasy of him tossing aside some faceless female Human and running towards me, accepting my embrace with open arms as he buried his face in my chest-

I slapped myself again, shaking the offensive image away as I forced myself to sit down on the sofa.

Remus and his girlfriend were on their way to my place, I'd texted the address shortly after hanging up. Given the time between then, the call to the Blue Fairies and now...

They'd be at my place any moment.

I looked around at my fairly bare home. It didn't contain much as I simply couldn't afford that much. But I found that the bare necessities were often more than enough to sustain my minimal lifestyle.

Being a Wolf Girl I of course had a very active lifestyle. So the weights and varied exercise equipment sitting in the corner of the living room were kind of mandatory for me. Beyond that I had a bed, a fridge, oven and television. Though admittedly I didn't really use the TV, it bored me.

Even then, sitting still was irritating me. My tail was puffed up and my right foot was tapping against the floor repeatedly.

...and then I smelt it, smelt him.

I stood up, my mind unsure, my body tingling, coiled, ready to move, to make a move, to wrench open the door and steal my beloved inside and away from his pathetic little-

I snarled and slapped myself yet again, forcing the impulse away and taking deep calming breaths.

'Calm down Lucy, you've got this. Just stay calm, talk this through with them until the Fairy turns up and by the end of the night, this will all be sorted out.'

The thought soothed my nerves just in time as I heard a knock on my door.

Gritting my teeth, I went over to it, ignoring the smell getting stronger and stronger with each step I took as I opened the door.

...and saw him, saw his lovely blue eyes gazing into mine with intense emotion.

'Must...control...myself!'

I shook my head, suddenly aware that I was whining happily and tried to smile at him. It was only as I did so that I noticed the woman standing next to him.

She was a curvy lady with a pretty cute face, though it was admittedly marred with anger as she looked at me.

Still she was small...weak...delicate...

'Prey...'

"Can we come in?" she asked, a forced smile on her face as I continued to stare her down.

I cleared my throat and nodded. "Sure, come inside. The couch is just there."

"Thanks," Remus said, looking back at his...the woman and smiling. "Come on hun."

They walked past me, unaware of my hands clenched into fists.

'Hun? He called her...of course he did, they're together...But he...I...he shouldn't call anyone but ME THAT!'

I shook my head hard. It was getting worse, I could feel it.

I took another deep breath and shut the door behind me before I joined them in the living room. They were sitting on the sofa and glancing around the room curiously.

"I called a Fairy after I hung up," I said, catching their attention. "She'll pop in any minute now."

"Like literally pop in?" Remus asked. "I've only heard a little about them. One of my friends is Mated to a Lamia and if I recall correctly, they don't exactly use the door."

I couldn't help myself from grinning widely at him. "That's true, they 'pop' in. It's their term, basically means they teleport inside. Though it does require verbal permission to do so beforehand."

"Sounds more convenient then our doctors," he muttered, Julia giving him a playful nudge. "Excluding you hun."

"You're a doctor?" I asked her, fighting the urge to snarl as she smiled at him.

"Yep," she replied, turning her attention onto me. "I work in the practice down in Bracebridge. But whatever is going on here is beyond my expertise."

Before anything else could be said, a small popping noise filled the room. Remus and Julia jumped in fright but I merely sighed, both dreading and looking forward to the cause of it.

"Well, well," the voice began, its tone light, feminine and excruciatingly grating on my delicate ears. "If it isn't little old Lucy Branning."

I turned to face the admittedly very attractive three foot tall Blue Fairy currently hovering a bare few feet in front of me. Her blue hair was a short pixie cut. She had bright green eyes, a small nose and a mischievous grin on her pretty face. Her attire was hardly professional. A nurse attire of the like you'd see in Human porn.

'Her tits are basically hanging out, lovely. Why'd I get Lillia?'

"Lillia," I growled out, swallowing my annoyance as she zipped past me and stopped just in front of the admittedly amused pair.

"Hush, hush!" she tittered, looking at the two of them curiously. "I've already met you, but I can't remember the last time I was called to deal with a Human problem."

She zipped around on the spot before stopping and placing her hands on her hips, looking at Julia with a cheeky smirk. "So what is it, huh? You want me to give you a tail for him to pull?"

Julia's eyes widened as her face became very flushed. "What?! No!"

Lillia rolled her eyes before looking at Remus and...frowning. She flew forwards in a blink and stared at him, her face scrunched up with curiosity.

"Well, I must admit I didn't expect to see this again in my lifetime!" she chirped, her tone somewhat forced as her plucky demeaner faded rapidly. "Destinatum Amare Tecum..."

I had no idea what the words meant, but it didn't stop the pleasant shiver that coursed down my body. A brief glance at Remus told me that he'd felt much the same.

"Excuse me," Julia asked, frowning at Lillia. "But um, what does that mean?"

Lillia said nothing for a moment, her head turning from me to Remus and back again.

Her worried expression was...disturbing. Fairies were grinning like loons all the time, I'd never seen one look concerned before.

"Okay," she said suddenly, her voice calm as she looked at Remus. "Can I have your name sir?"

'Sir?!'

"Remus Jackson and this is Julia," he replied, sweating lightly as she continued to stare at him. "I um...I don't suppose you know what's going on with me?"

"I might," she replied. "Firstly though, tell me your symptoms."

He frowned slightly. "Well I guess it started when I got home. Julia and I...uh...we..."

"We tried to have a bit of sexual fun," Julia explained for him, a small smile on her face as she took in Remus' flush. "But he couldn't get erect no matter what I tried and he's usually pretty quick on that particular mark."

"Besides that," Remus cut across, swallowing audibly. "I suddenly felt rather feverish so we both decided to jump in the shower. Only once I did...I um...well I tried to tell her that I lo...I lov..."

The sudden distress on his face made my heart ache even as it jumped for joy...and I hated it!

"You tried to tell her that you love her?" Lillia finished for him, a sad smile on her face. "But now you can't say it at all, can you?"

"No," he replied, shaking his head before looking at Lillia pleadingly. "Please! What's happening to me? How do I stop it?"

Julia took his hand in hers, squeezing it comfortingly.

I nearly saw red, anger overwhelming me for a fraction of a second before I managed to force it down.

My growl was heard loud and clear however, startling the rooms occupants.

"I believe I know what's happening to you, Mr Jackson," Lillia said, her eyes on me cautiously. "And not just to you either, but to Miss Branning too."

"What is it Lillia?" I snapped, unable to take my eyes off of their held hands as another growl began to build in my throat. "Why do I feel so territorial over someone I've just met? What the fuck is happening to me?!"

Lillia sighed before waving her hand, the blue glow suddenly leaving it as it surrounded my body and pinned me gently against the wall.

"Lillia?!" I growled angrily, my hair standing on end as I fought against her magic. "Let me go!"

"Not until I've explained what's happening," she said, her eyes sad. "I'm sorry child, but it's for everyone's safety."

She turned back to Remus and floated forwards, her hand suddenly resting against his temple as she chanted a few words.

"It's as I suspected," she murmured, her expression grim. "I'm sorry Mr Jackson, truly I am. But I fear you're the..." She looked at Julia and sighed. "The unfortunate recipient of Destinatum Amare Tecum...or to put it in a language you'd understand, a Pre-Mated Bond."

His eyes widened, as did Julia's and my own.

'Pre Mated...we're...we're to be Mates?'

"Pre Mated?" he echoed, blinking in confusion. "I don't understand."

"Mated as in like...that kind of Mated?" Julia asked, worry on her face. "But he's with me, he loves me. Doesn't becoming Mated require absolute love from both sides."

"It usually does," Lillia replied, a sad smile on her face. "Sometimes two individuals can Mate without meaning to. Having sex for the first time is an emotional journey after all, and you can't always control how you feel during it. But a typical Mated pair would've bonded during sex while being completely and utterly in love with each other at that moment. That's how it works, a love that binds you to one other for life."

"But we never Mated!" I growled, a raw anger bubbling within me at my own words. "I only met him today. The most we did was shake hands."

'Which did feel bizarrely good at the time.'

"You caught his scent though, didn't you?" Lillia said, blinking slowly at my widening eyes. "You would've smelt him from quite some distance, but once you did I'd hazard a guess that it was the greatest aroma you've ever smelt before, yes?"

I swallowed loudly. The fact that the scent she was talking about was in the fucking room wasn't lost on me as I sniffed without thinking, my eyes rolling back into my head at the intense pleasure it provided.

"And as you can see," Lillia explained, watching me all but orgasm on the spot as I breathed Remus's scent in. "It has a profound effect on her."

I caught my breath and looked at her...only to realize Remus was staring at me with an intensity I'd never seen before. His eyes burned me, heating me up, making me hotter and wetter as my tail began to swish back and forth, fanning my scent towards him.

His eyes darkened, mouth suddenly slightly agape as he began to breathe it in.

'I can smell his arousal. He's turned on too, he...he wants me!'

"What is she doing to him?" Julia asked, her voice pleading as she gave Remus a sharp shake. "Bubby snap out of it!"

He blinked and jolted on the spot, his eyes wide as she looked at her and all but wilted at her upset expression.

"I...I don't know what just happened."

"Then I'll explain it for you," Lillia began, sighing sadly as she crossed her legs, floating noiselessly in the air. "You and poor Lucy here are the recipients of something called a Pre-Mated Bond. It's exceedingly rare, in fact the last recorded case was just a little after The Merging occurred."

She smiled softly in remembrance. "A Human and a Goblin if I do recall correctly. I was only young when I witnessed it happening."

She shook her head and focused, her gaze firmly back on the two Humans. "It begins with a fever in the Monster, an illness...or what is perceived to be an illness. It is in fact not an illness, but rather their bodies way of preparing for the inevitable process to come."

Lilla pointed at me. "She would've been feverish for at least a fortnight, and the symptoms would only have eased when she met her Pre-Mate...you, Mr Jackson."

"I'm not her anything!" he snapped, anger clear as day in his tone.

It hurt to hear it, my heart ached.

"Oh but I'm afraid you are," Lillia refuted, a sad look on her face. "Or at least, you may well be if the process completes as it should."

"As it should?" Julia asked, the hope in her voice making me snarl despite my attempts to hold it back. She looked at me, a frown on her face before turning back to Lillia. "Does that mean it can be interrupted, or better yet stopped?"

"Potentially," Lillia replied, sniffing as she looked at Remus. "As I've said, this has only occurred once before and that Goblin had no intention of letting that Human get away from her. Nor he her to be fair. Goblins are one of the most Mated Monsters in the world for a reason you know, their pheromones make sex with them very addictive and since sex and love are so intertwined for the young, they end up Mated whether they planned it or not, more often not."

Lillia frowned, muttering to herself. "Honestly the amount of times I've been called to explain to Human parents that their stupid horny teenage kid is shacked up with a Goblin for life because neither of them took sex-ed seriously..."

She took a glance at Julia's confused expression and shook her head, clearing her throat awkwardly. "In any case a Pre-Mated Bond isn't as strong as a complete one. So theoretically if you can manage to keep away from each other for at least a month then it should pull the Bond tight enough for it to snap."

Remus looked at me but quickly turned away when his eyes met mine...a strange sadness...or perhaps longing in his expression for all of a moment.

'He doesn't want that does he? He can't want that, he's...I can smell his desire for me, he wants me too!'' The thought made my heart race, my lips salivate, my urge to hold him grow stronger and stronger and...AND...

"So keep him and her separated for a month and it should hopefully break this bond thing?" Julia asked, squeezing his hand once more as a hopeful smile grew on her face. "We can do that, I can make sure he does that."

Lillia smiled wryly. "You can, can you?"

Julia blinked at her tone, her eyes narrowing slightly. "Is there any reason we couldn't?"

"Yeah, her." She pointed at my silent, watchful form and laughed at their bewildered stares. "Do you really think she'll just let him be apart from her, especially now that he's come to her home?"

"What do you mean?" Remus asked, swallowing at her deadpan look.

"Your scent," Lillia explained. "It would've faded after a time if you'd stayed away, but you chose to come to her home and now it's everywhere. I'm a Fairy and our nose isn't much better than a Humans. But even I can smell your pheromones, Mr Jackson."

"My pheromones?"

"Yes, your pheromones," she repeated. "To me they just smell kind of pleasant. But to her, a Wolf Girl and your Pre-Mate, it'd act like a beacon, pulling her to him. She'll want more of it, she'll need more of it, of him. The desire will only pass once she has him."

She looked at them dead in the eye. "And she will have him given the chance. She'll come to claim him and there's not a force on this world that'll convince her not to."

Remus POV

I was trying desperately to focus on the conversation being had, but it was like trying to fight against quicksand. The more I struggled, the more I'd be pulled down into thoughtless oblivion as my eyes kept on finding themselves drifting towards the magically suspended Wolf Girl.

The best I could manage was occasional input.

"It's driving me insane," Lucy suddenly whispered, her voice a low, sad keen. She raised her head panting, her eyes locked onto me with a fierce intensity. "Your scent! I can smell you...I can feel you...I can...I can...want...I want..."

Her eyes lost their intense look and became glassy, unfocused.

"Y-You can keep her like that right?" I asked, a strange pang of...sadness inside me the moment I mentioned it.

"Unfortunately I cannot hold her like that forever," Lillia explained softly. "And there is no authority that will get in the way of a Mated Bond, be they Human or Monster."

"But if you let her go then she go after him!" Julia cried, her eyes wide. "Surely someone can hold her in a cell or something until this passes."

"Why?" Lillia asked, her expression hard. "She's not doing anything wrong. She's committed no breaking of any law be they Human or Monster."

Julia's eyes widened comically. "You literally just told us that she's going to try and steal my man!"

"Which while morally reprehensible is not against any law," Lillia countered, frowning sadly at her. "And there's no try about it, she will take him from you. All she has to do is hold him long enough and it's a done deal."

"That...she can't do that! You have to help us!"

Lillia sighed sadly. "I'm really sorry Julia. But messing with any potential bond is practically unheard of from our kind. You won't get any help from us in that regard."

"Then we'll alert the Human authorities," Julia said, looking at me desperately. "Remus let's...Remus?"

"You see?" Lilla said, gazing at me quietly. "They haven't even touched and already he's drawn to her. If you weren't here then they'd likely already be all over each other."

"Remus wouldn't do that to me!"

"The Remus you know isn't there at the moment. See, he's not even listening to us. He's looking right at her."

She was wrong. I could hear what she was saying, I could even feel the unpleasant twisting in my stomach at her distress.

And yet my eyes had once more found themselves drifting back to Lucy. Her limp, hanging form was still in the air, and yet her eyes were locked onto mine, silently pleading for me to...to...

"I need you," Lucy whimpered, her voice breaking my heart. "Please..."

"I..."

I...I wanted to...to...help her down and...and hold...

"Remus!"

I snapped out of it and looked at Julia, her distress twisting into a strong anger as she glared at the Fairy.

"You can't tell me this is right!" she snapped. "Look at what she's doing to him."

"You really shouldn't have come to her home," Lillia said, a sad smile on her face. "I mean I know Humans don't exactly have the greatest sense of smell, but even he can smell her now. And it's going to stick with him for quite a while too."

"I don't care!" Julia snapped, hoisting me up and pulling me behind her as I unconsciously tried to walk towards Lucy. "We've been together for eight fucking years! We're planning on trying for a baby and lord help me if some stupid magical bullshit bond attempts to get in the way of our happiness!"

"And I'm really sorry for you," Lillia said, her tone genuine. "But this bond is quite literally pre destined. It was decided before they were even born. No amount of love he feels for you can change that. If anything it's more than likely to start erasing what he feels for you away bit by bit. It's already stopping him from telling you he loves you, and once she holds him it'll vanish for good."

Now that snapped me out of my trance as I looked at her in horror.

"She can't do that!" I yelled angrily, pointing at Lucy. "I feel nothing for her, I don't even know her!"

"But you will."

I swallowed and took a step back, her firm certainty rocking me slightly.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"When two people Bond, they begin to share everything with each other. Emotions, thoughts, memories. And while this won't happen yet, her scent is all over this room and you'll carry it with you. Eventually you'll connect. Eventually...she'll be all you can think about whether you want to or not."

"Then we'll stay away from her," Julia snapped, fear and anger in her trembling voice. "Bubby come on, let's get out of here before she lets her go."

I nodded, words beyond me as I once again felt that terrible...wonderful...awful tug towards the captured Wolf Girl. Our eyes met as I let Julia pull me alongside her.

123456...8