Destinbury

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had her hands at his waist as she smiled up at him and then she said, "Then I'm glad we're standing here and you're holding me like you are."

"There's one bad part to my long standing wish however."

"What's that Owen?"

"That I must release my hold on you. That I can't keep you in my hands and feel you pressed into me."

"I really hope you do find your perfect woman, and that you can just hold her like this as much as you want." She looked over at Scott and said, "Take our picture"

"I have been."

"Take another one," and she gently put her lips to his in a long and tender kiss as he held her ass and she reached back and held his ass in hers.

They finally smiled at each other and she said, "I even forgive you for bringing that couple into what we were doing."

"Don't look now, but you're going to get a very nice bonus."

"It's okay if I don't, I'm having a ball."

Whispering he told her, "If I was younger, I'd be trying very hard to give you two balls, mine."

"If you were younger, I'd be going after them."

A few hundred feet up the trail, and after Scott took numerous shots of her backside, Ann put her skirt and blouse back on and they resumed their walk. The trail looped around and bordered the edge of the woods just as the volunteer had told Owen it would, and that's where he stopped them again. "Let's get some shots out in the tall weeds. The meadow trail isn't all that far out from the woods, but the tall weeds should give us at least some privacy."

Again they took shots of Ann half dressed, almost dancing and almost lying in the weeds. Then a series of Ann totally naked once again and she played in the weeds, and she was keeping her men hard once again, but the series of events that was to follow would stay in their minds for a long time. She whispered to Scott briefly and then went over to Owen and kissed him softly before coaxing his pull over shirt up. It took him a surprisingly long time to catch on to what she was trying to do, but he finally raised his arms like an obedient slave. "Scott is taking our picture as I undress you."

"Oh Annie, I don't know if this is a good idea."

"I think it's a great idea," and his shorts were soon piled in the weeds at his feet and then topped with his underwear. His hard cock was pointing straight out, and she put his hands on her ass again before she pressed him against her and kissed him. "Is this still a bad idea Owen?" she asked him.

"It's a very bad idea, but there's no way I'm going to try to change your mind."

"Good," and she knelt down and tucked his cock well into her mouth and wrapped her lips around his shaft. Poor Scott was so hard he hurt, but he was doing his best to get photos of her taking him as deep into her mouth as possible per her request. Neither her head nor her hands stopped moving as she slid up and down his cock, teased him with her tongue, and her hands were all over his balls and ass, and to Owen it felt like she was doing everything at the same time.

The weeds weren't as tall as they should have been, but Owen couldn't have cared less about any of that as he told her, "Annie honey, you're playing with a heavily loaded gun baby."

"I know," she managed to say as she sucked him and pumped her hand up and down. She kissed and teased his hard shiny knob and then plunged him deep into her throat again, and Owen couldn't keep his hips still.

Maybe Owen should have warned her, but he didn't, and he erupted and she struggled to keep up with his creamy donation deep in her mouth. She kept up with him though, and as his spasms eased, she slipped him out of her mouth and his cock dropped down a little. She tipped her head back and opened her mouth to show Owen his spunk, and then he watched her swallow it before smiling up at him. Owen pulled her to her feet and kissed her before he said, "Damn you're good, and thank you."

"Thank you Owen. I wish this day was just starting so we could share all of this again." Then she turned to Scott, took his camera and handed it to Owen before she undressed him, and went to her knees again. Owen didn't know how to use Scott's camera, but it was turned on so he just hit the shutter button again and again as she all but swallowed his cock and jacked him off just as she had Owen.

"Oh fuck," Scott half whispered and she tried not to smile with her mouth full of his cock. "Oh wait baby," he mumbled, but she didn't change her pace or her movements. "No...oh shit," but that was all Scott could say, and then seconds later Ann was again drinking man juice.

She showed Scott his donation, swallowed and stood up, and they kissed. Owen finally handed Scott his camera and it was then that they realized that Meredith and Lowell had been watching them. The weeds weren't tall enough, and they would learn later the meadow's trail was just a little too close. But none of them really cared by that point. Oral sex wasn't what Owen was after with his hobby, but he had to make an exception to his rule. Ann could do that for him any time she wanted he decided. Ann went home with five hundred dollars in her pocket and the assurance that if she ever wanted to play again he'd make that happen.

It was late in the afternoon when he got home, and June had left him a message. "Owen, I've tried to call you but you've been out. I only have a minute, but get your photographer and go to the parking area at Bendix Woods tomorrow at one." He hit the delete button and smiled as he thought about meeting Rita and getting some photos of her. Then his phone rang and when he answered he heard, "Is this Owen?"

"This is he."

"This is Lowell, you know from the trail?"

"Yes of course, you and Meredith."

"Meredith doesn't know about me calling you and I hope you don't mind."

"Not at all, did you and Meredith talk much later?"

"Oh hell yes, and in fact I'm sure we're still not done talking about today."

"I am sorry about you two catching us in the field as Ann...well that wasn't part of the plan."

"No need to apologize at all Owen. I was too busy watching Ann to watch Meredith a lot, but I can safely say that she didn't miss much, because she was staring hard."

"That's not what I'm...well we talked about that. But things just happened for those few minutes."

"More like twenty minutes I'd guess, and I'm damn glad we were there to see all of that. Owen I want to explain something before I go farther. Over a period of time, Meredith and I have talked about her going to a photographer that specializes in erotica, but...well things would happen I guess you could say, so we haven't... that hasn't happened. She really wants to do that because as we all know, time is passing and none of us look like we did even ten years ago."

"Are you saying that she might agree to working with Scott and me?"

"I don't know, but that's one thing we've talked about. I reminded her that we'd save hundreds of dollars and maybe even make a few bucks, and we feel that you and Scott would do a nice job for us. I used every persuasive comment I could come up with."

"But she's saying no I take it."

"She's not saying yes, and that's a lot more encouraging than saying no. I know she wants to."

"What can I do to help you Lowell?"

"I wish I knew. You really haven't made love to Ann?"

"We hadn't even shared an innocent kiss until today, and just as I told Meredith, I have not and will not make love to Ann. I wish I could, but even assuming she would give her consent, that would be a terrible mistake. Lowell, would it help if we met somewhere for dinner so she could see the real me and we could get to know each other a little."

"Damn, I'm sure that would help a lot. Are you really willing to invest that much time in us?"

"Of course. The least we'll end up with is a nice dinner and some fun conversation."

"That would be great Owen, and thanks."

"Thank you for calling and keep me posted."

"I'll do that."

"Oh, and I'll be out tomorrow afternoon, but I should be home late by late evening and I don't mind late calls."

"Great, I hope to talk to you soon."

Then after Owen called Scott and told him about Bendix Woods, he dropped onto the sofa, and a minute later he was deep into a nap.

Chapter Seventeen

As Owen and Scott drove toward Bendix Woods, Owen said, "I think we've been very lucky and we can't expect to have women falling over themselves to get naked for us. We just happened to meet Ann who is desperate for money. The next woman shot me down and then Meredith said no. Her hubby is working on her, but it doesn't sound good. Now this bit with Rita might work out, but in that situation June told me she's adventurous and daring. Just dangling money in front of a woman isn't going to be enough I guess, and if that's the case, my whole idea is likely to sour."

"Don't give up yet boss, and besides, we also have the party angle to hope for."

"Well if your couple gets cold feet, we're screwed on that front too."

"Give me some time, and give the internet time to work its magic."

"I'll give everything a few more weeks at least."

"Cool."

"I'm having dinner with your mother tomorrow night, so is there anything you've said to her that I should know about?"

"I can't think of anything."

Owen saw June's car and parked next to it and looked around. "They must be close by, so let's go find them. I didn't even know that June would be here, but that only makes sense."

They were still within sight of the cars when they saw June and she walked toward them. "June, this is Scott."

"I remember, ready to take pictures?"

He raised his camera, smiled and told her, "The camera is on and I'm ready."

"Okay, then let's get started," and she pulled her top over her head and dropped it as he and Owen stared in shocked surprise. Before Owen could pull himself together, she removed her bra and dangled that from a finger. "Is this what you had in mind neighbor?" She asked him with a serious look.

"Wait. What am I missing here? I thought you...I mean Rita..."

"Forget about her," and even though they could be seen from the parking area, June reached for her shorts.

Scott was confused, but he was grabbing one candid shot after another until Owen put his hand on hers to stop her. "Scott, wait by the car for a minute while June and I talk."

He didn't want to, but he said, "Okay boss," and retreated to the car for what he hoped would be just a brief pause.

"June, what's going on?"

"Isn't that obvious?"

"What you're doing is obvious, but where's Rita?"

"Well go to hell Owen."

"Look damn it, this isn't right. You resented me asking you about Rita, and it was only when it was too late that I realized that. You implied that you would have Rita here for pictures, but here you are undressing for me. Damn it June..."

"Okay, so why did you ask about Rita? Why didn't you ask me?"

"Why? Well one reason was, I was sure you'd say no. Another reason is you're very important to me and I was putting you on a high pedestal."

"Well you're standing there staring at me, so you must approve."

"Damn it, you look so sexy, but this isn't right. Please, let's go home and talk about all of this. We have something very special going between us, and at the very least, we need to talk."

"About what? Scott seemed to enjoy what I was doing."

"Oh woman, I certainly enjoy what I'm seeing, but please let's talk. There's nothing to stop us from taking pictures later. June, I'm so sorry I hurt you by asking about Rita. Let's go home and talk, please."

"What about Scott?"

"He can have a beer and wait in the...wherever, hell I don't care as long as you and I can be alone and talk this out."

She looked at him silently then said, "Okay, go ahead and I'll catch up with you."

"Things turn to shit?" Scott asked as Owen got into the car.

"Pretty much. We're going back and have a talk, so grab yourself a beer when we get there and occupy yourself while she and I talk."

"Well at least I got a few sweet shots of her."

Owen smiled and told him, "Don't let anything happen to them."

"Count on that," Scott said as he watched the countryside through the side window.

Once home, Scott reached into the fridge for a beer and Owen went to the front door and waited. When June appeared on his walk, he opened the door and waited for her as she walked toward him without a hint of a smile. He closed the door, and guided her toward his bedroom. She looked at him, hesitated and then went in and he closed the door behind him. "We don't have to worry about Scott in here," and he gestured for her to sit on the bed before he sat next to her. "First of all June, I really am sorry for being so insensitive when I asked about Rita."

"I was floored when you did that. You've never even met her or seen a photo of her."

"I know, and I wasn't thinking straight obviously. But June, where did you find the strength...the determination to be at Bendix Woods? Not long ago, when you and I about lost control of ourselves on the sofa, you had the strength and determination to stop us, but just awhile ago you were ready to strip naked in front of me and a guy you've just recently met. Could you have really gone through with that?"

"Truthfully, I didn't know, but at the same time, I told myself that once started, I'd have to go all the way."

"I want to tell you by the way, that Scott was very impressed with you and quite disappointed when he learned we were coming home."

She tried to smile, but the best she could find was a small and slightly crooked one as she said, "That's nice to know."

He turned toward her slightly and put his arm around her to pull her close to him. She also turned and then leaned into him as her arms wrapped around him as he said, "I was so afraid that our new and growing friendship was going to come apart." They heard a soft sound and he said, "I think that's Scott's cell phone is all. June could we put all of this someplace where we'll forget that today happened? I mean other than when you stripped to the waist for us of course. Remember the other day when I did this?" and he cupped her breast in his hand and stopped. "Oh God woman, you're still not wearing your bra."

She smiled up at him and left his hand on her breast as she said, "Yes, let's forget about today except for the good part of Bendix Park."

"Are you aware that where you were stripping you were still in view of people pulling in to park?"

"Did anybody see me?"

"I don't know, because all of my attention was on you. Of course the kinky side of me hopes somebody did see you."

She smiled and said, "My neighbor the pervert."

"I'm glad you were smiling when you said that. Am I forgiven?"

"Of course, am I?"

"Absolutely, and how can I not have great admiration for you and your strength? Now, are you ready to go face Scott?"

She put her hand over his and pressed into her breast before she said, "I guess we have to."

"Have you ever considered going without a bra?"

She stood up and as he joined her, she said, "On occasion I've stayed naked."

"I have too."

"Why am I not surprised?"

When they went out, Scott got to his feet and June walked over to him. "I'm sorry to have spoiled everything."

"Well speaking selfishly, I'm sorry too, but don't worry about it. I'll just thank you for what you did share with us, and I have to say, you're a very attractive woman."

"Thank you Scott."

Then looking at Owen he said, "Oh and I got a call from Trace Spenner. That's the guy that wants to talk to you about the wedding, and yes he does want to meet with you. I told him you'd call him in the next hour or two."

"That's great news. How did he sound?"

"Pretty upbeat, but he didn't share any more information with me."

"I'll call him later."

"Okay, well I left his number on your kitchen counter and I'm outta here. June, I hope we'll see each other again one day soon."

"Thank you Scott, I hope so too." As the door closed she said, "He seems very nice. Very young looking, but at the same time, he has a maturity about him."

"I'll be eager to talk to Nila again, because it seems he is maturing very quickly. Nice young guy."

"Nila is his mother right?"

"Right. I'm having dinner with her tomorrow night, and I'm sure we'll talk about him quite a bit. Oh, I haven't told you about Love Creek."

"No you haven't."

He told her the whole story about Ann, and she stopped him and said, "So Scott has her thong?"

"Yes he does."

Then later he added the part about Lowell and Meredith, and she again stopped him and said, "Wait, they watched Ann pose while she was naked?"

"Yes, and that was rotten of me to do that to her, but I knew that in a way, she would find that exciting, and I was right."

She smiled and asked him, "Just how excited was she?"

"June I'll answer that, but if I do, you just might get mad at me again."

"No I won't."

"She undressed me out in that field and...well she sucked me off and more."

"Damn it, when you and I clicked so quickly and so totally, I should have known you'd be trouble for me. What do you mean and more?"

"You really want the details?"

"Why not, I'm creating my version of what happened anyway."

"She stripped me, sucked me and jacked me off until I lost...until I came and she drank it. There, I've told you everything involving me."

"That bitch," but then she squeezed out a small smile and added, "So there' s more involving you? ."

"She sucked Scott dry too."

"Oh. My God, she really was fired up wasn't she."

"Oh yes, and Lowell and Meredith watched."

"I can't believe this."

"They just happened to be on the other trail and saw us, so they moved closer and watched."

"I don't buy that at all. Somehow, they figured out where you were or where you would be or something. But they didn't just stumble onto you three. The odds of that happening just as Ann is on her knees and swallowing you two are very slim. Oh no, they followed you. They wanted to see if you three were going to provide them with more entertainment."

"I wonder."

"Well wonder no more, unless you believe in magic. Now you better forget about me for the moment and call...whatever his name is."

"You're right, I better call him."

It was almost fifteen minutes before Owen sat down next to June and kissed her. That was a very interesting phone call."

"As in successful?"

"That's right, or at least I'm confident that we're going to have not only a wedding here, but he wants to have a pre wedding party. Sort of a bachelor's party and hen party combined."

"How many people?"

"Well the party would be for about twenty four people at the most, and most likely a few less than that. The wedding would be small, something like ten or twelve people, but he wants dinner and all the extras like the limo and doorman and more. Money was barely mentioned. The reception would be for more people, and at this point he's guessing about thirty. Big white party tent, linens, waiters, chef and on and on. The instant we agree and he signs and pays a deposit, I'm going to be very busy lining everything up."

"I'll make you a deal. If you'll take care of things like the wait staff, the chef and things like that, I'll handle the rentals. Tent, linens and even table treats."

"Do you realize what you're getting into?"

"I have a very good idea, but I can handle that. Like I said, you deal with the people side."

"Lady, you have a deal."

"When will you have a firm decision?"

"Tomorrow afternoon."

"Then tomorrow morning I'll start making calls to gather information like availability and prices."

"Availability first though, because we can pass the cost on."

"I'll remember that."

Chapter Eighteen

As soon as Owen got to Nila's and she opened the door, he threw his arms around her and kissed her firmly and deeply. She went from being surprised to a full partner in the kiss until she pulled back and smiled at him. "I like your style, but I can't wait to hear what brought that kiss on."

1...678...101