Be Careful What You Wish For

Story Info
Maybe some wishes don’t need to come true.
1.7k words
4.05
27.1k
19

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Celeste woke up and tried to stretch her back out as she got up all fours. She had seen other dogs and cats stretch themselves this way and now she knew why.

"God, did she just think of other cats and dogs? She started to cry. She just couldn't take much more of this; she was really beginning to lose all sense of her humanity."

She heard him coming and she had to get herself together. Pets don't cry and he was not going to let her out of the cage if she wasn't a good little puppy and happy to see him.

She did her best to wipe her face with the back of those stupid puppy paws he had put over her hands. Her own hands were now taped up into fists and she could not use them anymore effectively to do anything.

She got up on all fours and began wagging her ass so that her tail would sway back and forth. He had also inserted a butt plug wth a fluffy dog's tail attached that she had to wear continuously unless she was getting an enema or he was fucking her in the ass. She was starting to get used to both. The enemas and the ass fucking, but she still hated the butt plug because it was a constant reminder of her humiliation and that she was now an owned animal.

She moved toward the front of the cage and began wagging her ass and shaking her head back and forth so her braided ponytails on each side of her head bobbed up and down. She opened her mouth and let her tongue fall out and panted.

The only saving grace was that there was no one else to see her look so foolish and degraded except for him.

The only thing was that he didn't see it that way. He thought she looked adorable. He loved her braided ponytails with the pretty pink ribbons and the dark black mark on the tip of her nose. Her exaggerated eye makeup that made her eyes look bigger and puppy-like thrilled him to no end.

I guess it could be worse she thought at least he let her wear this tight pink half bra that gave her titties some support and a matching pair of silk panties that was one size too small. Inscribed on the silk pink panties were the words "Slut Puppy".

"Good morning Butta, my sweet adorable puppy. It looks like someone has finally learned how to greet her Master. This is two days in a row."

Celeste cringed deep down inside. He had named her "Buttar" because he said her skin was cream colored and soft as butter. She hated her new name but she wanted out of that damn cage more than anything and so she did what was expected of her. She barked and barked and barked again because:

Rule number 1 - Puppies don't talk, they bark.

Rule number 2 - Puppies don't cry, they whimper.

He was happy when he said,

"I can't tell you how good your barking sounds. I knew listening to those tapes for hours and hours of dogs barking would help you get the sound just right. Practice does make perfect. Let's see how your whimpering sounds."

He reached in through bars on the cage and began fondling her breasts and then began twisting and twisting her nipples until the pain became unbearable but Celeste refrained from screaming. She whimpered over and over again until he finally heard enough.

"Such a good puppy I have."

He reached his hand over to her mouth and Celeste began licking his hand and his fingers. He put his hand all in her mouth and over her teeth and then down her throat making her gag. He pulled his spit covered hand out and moved down the side of the cage toward her pussy.

She stood still as he slid his hand into her tight panties and began to stimulate her clit. It felt good and Celeste let herself go so she could enjoy what was being done to her.

"Good puppies get rewarded." he said as he slid his fingers down to her slit and inserted two into her cunt that now was starting to get nice and wet.

He was good with his hands. He knew all the right spots to hit and how to apply the right amount of pressure to her g-spot. Most men are clueless and they just jab and jab, rough and abrupt like and hope they are getting it right.

Celeste began to bark and bark as her climax built as he was finger fucking her and she was grinding and humping his hand.

He laughed as she howled when her orgasm hit and her legs began to shake and she squeezed his fingers in her tight pussy, her hot juices running down her leg.

"You hot bitches are all the same, and when you are in heat you'll fuck anything and everything in sight."

Celeste whimpered and her head went down. She started to blush as a moment of shame washed over her.

He moved toward the front of the cage and put his cum filled hand and fingers in her mouth for her to lick clean.

"Silly little puppy, why are you blushing and cowering as if you did something wrong, you are just an animal doing what comes naturally.

Now back up into your cage and get in position for your enema. Then I can pleasure you with my cock in your ass. I am extremely horny this morning.'

"Show me how happy you are about what I just said, come on show me." he said.

Celeste began wagging her ass and her tail swayed back and forth. She opened her mouth and put her tongue out and began panting and barking.

"Who wouldn't be happy about getting an enema and then raped in the ass?" she thought sarcastically.

She rolled over onto her back and he gave her the morning enema and after she was cleansed he had her back on all fours with her ass pushed back to the end of the cage. He knelt behind her and generously lubed her asshole and his big thick six inch cock.

"Present Butta." he ordered.

She put her head down and arched her back and tucked her paws under her head. She began to whimper as he started the penetration into her tight ass hole. She tried to relax and keep her ass pressed to the bars of her cage. It wasn't the length that hurt so much it was how thick he was. She knew it was important to show him she could do it without being tied down like in the beginning.

The tears ran down her face and she bit her lip and whimpered and whimpered. She tried to remember to breath and relax her anal muscles. She prayed he would finish quickly because as much as he said she would learn to enjoy this once her ass got used to his size that day seemed far, far away.

Before he left, he cleaned her up, replugged her, changed out her puppy pads and left her fresh water and puppy kibble. Well it was real food that was chopped up to look like puppy food. There were consequences if she didn't eat all her kibble like a good puppy so she put her head down in the bowl and her sore aching ass in the air and wagged it to show her gratitude.

"Your Master is a man of his word, you have one more day to show me this good behavior and you will be allowed out of the cage."

He reached in and patted her on her head and she licked his hand as he pulled away.

When he left she tried to sit back on her bottom on her puppy bed. It was never really comfortable because of her tail. If she sat with her legs wide open and pulled her tail between her legs she could manage it but after the pounding her ass had taken she gave up and laid on her side. Although she was locked in a cage thank goodness it was a fairly large one. She was short, so although it wasn't tall enough for her to stand it was long enough for her to stretch her legs out from under her when she was sitting or laying. Her doggy bed was big enough for her to curl up in and her puppy pads were a good distance away and in a different corner from her food bowls.

She was tired but she knew he would check to see if she watched the required two hours of pet bdsm videos. She reached out her cage and pushed with her paw the big start button on the old vcr and the videos began to play. She watched how the puppy girls crawled, how they heeled, how they begged, how they chased stuffed toys and balls, but mostly she watched as puppy girl after puppy girl was fucked every way to Sunday.

After watching the videos she was expected to practice all the poses, so she did. She was also expected to practice her oral skills. She crawled over to the stationary dildo that was rigged to one side of the cage and began sucking and gagging herself. The dildo was 7 inches long and very thick. He said if she could learn to get most of that down her throat on her own it wouldn't hurt so much when he faced fucked her. She knew he was right because her throat and jaws began to ache a little less now after he did it.

She had learned the hard way that he had cameras everywhere and that when he wasn't around they taped her every move. Once she finished all that was required of her she was allowed to rest.

She almost hated the rest time because this gave her time to think. She didn't want to think because all she did was play over and over again in her head how she had gotten herself in this predicament in the first place. Today was no exception and the memories started flooding in like a tidal wave. She could hear her mother's voice and she could hear her telling her something she had told her a million times.

"Be careful what you wish for honey, cause you might just get it."