Destined to Keep Cumming Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kneeling on the end of the bed, Steffi took hold of the vibrator and smiled at the recumbent Emma.

"Why don't I give you a hand?"

Steffi ran her fingers up and down the now dripping pussy. It was like running fingers up and down a piece of warm silk. She dipped her fingers inside, teasing the entrance to Emma's love canal before moving on to her clit. Steffi had longed for this day and she was going to make it last as long as she could.

"Inside, put it inside."

She wasn't sure whether Emma had spoken the words or whether they had just appeared in her head. Steffi though could not resist and dipped her finger into the recumbent woman's pussy. She was amazed how warm it was inside. Soft pussy walls enveloped her finger. Slowly she added a second before again hearing the voice.

"Use the toy, put it inside, all the way."

Steffi removed her fingers from her friend's cunt, noticing how they glistened with love juices. Putting them to her own lips she licked gently.

"Mmmmmmm," she thought to herself, tasting the sweetness covering her fingers. How she would love to sit there and dip her tongue into that little honey pot. Still entertaining the idea of eating her friend, the voice came back.

"Inside, I need the toy inside, deep inside."

With that, Steffi thrust the vibrator deep inside.

"Ughhhhh," gasped Emma at the sudden intrusion.

It bottomed out, with a couple of inches still protruding from the wet pussy. Slowly Steffi withdrew the vibrator, watching closely as the pussy entrance closed over the narrowing tip. Then she thrust it back inside. Time after time she repeated the process, each time noticing how much harder it was to withdraw the vibrator. It almost seemed like Emma's pussy was holding it inside. No, not holding it, pulling it inside.

Steffi swapped long strokes for short ones, before leaving the object deep inside and just turning on the vibrator itself. She climbed on the bed next to Emma and, with one hand still on the end of the vibrator, snuggled up close to the now quivering beauty. It was obvious that Emma was close to the edge. Steffi latched down with her mouth on a sensitive nipple, biting gently before suckling on it. One nipple followed by the other, then back again.

It didn't take long to push her friend over the edge. Emma bucked as she came long and hard. The orgasm hitting like a bulldozer meeting a brick wall.

"Aghhhhhhhh," she moaned as wave after wave of pleasure pulsed through her body.

It was a good five minutes before her climax started to subside. Finally Emma relaxed, subdued, on the bed. She had cum, harder than ever before. The strange thing though was that there was still a desire, no not a desire but a hunger, deep inside.

Every time Emma had cum and every time Emma had needed more. What she didn't realise yet was that this was just the beginning. Her new life was just starting. Just as Dr. Stewart had said it would!!!

Time passed with Emma and Steffi snuggled up together. Eventually Emma, down from her eternal high, dressed once more.

"I'm so sorry Steffi. I don't know what came over me."

Steffi kissed her on the lips.

"Really no probs," came the reply "looked like you needed some help." She winked at Emma before continuing "Any time, just let me know."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Time went on and Emma continued on her journey. Every few days the urge arrived, the hunger inside, the need to satisfy herself. She was managing to control the urges somewhat, giving herself time to react. There was no getting away from it though. When the urge arrived she could delay the effects but eventually she just had to cum.

Every time harder than the last and every time leaving her wanting more, still with the hunger in her loins.

Before long Emma found that the vibrator was not enough to satisfy her needs.

Emma wanted more.

Emma needed more.

Emma knew just what she needed.

Emma needed a cock, any cock, but a cock was what she needed and a cock was what she intended to get.

To be continued.

12