Destined to Keep Cumming Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breaking the kiss, Emma turned her attention to undoing the buttons on his shirt before pulling it open across his chest, leaving just the tie in its original position. She ran her fingernails down his naked chest leaving fine red lines where the nails bit into his flesh. Another kiss, and this time he was more receptive but still didn't open up to her probing. She removed his tie and used it to fix one of his hands to the side of chair. This was followed by the belt from his trousers which she used to secure his other hand. Finally she knelt upward and whispered in his ear.

"Now, don't you be going anywhere . . . will you? "

Emma hopped down and started undoing his trousers. He struggled against his bindings but they stayed secure, at the same time kicking out with his feet but also to no avail. It didn't take long for Emma to undo the button and zip on his trousers and to pull them, and the boxers underneath, far enough down to reveal a large almost fully erect cock.

"Oh, my dear Paul. You've been teasing me. Just look at how excited you are."

She ran her hand up and down his shaft, feeling it twitch at the lightness of her touch. Holding the shaft upright, she felt how stiff it was.

"I think he likes me," Emma smiled before starting to climb back up onto the chair.

"Please, Miss Wilkinson, I am begging you. Reconsider what you are doing."

Emma wasn't having any of it and knelt herself back down across his waist, his hard cock flat under her dripping pussy.

"Miss Wilkinson, please don't do . . . "

"Miss Wilkinson, please don't . . . "

The more she rested on his exposed cock the more he seemed to become subdued, receptive to her approaches.

"Mmmmm, Miss Wilkinson we shouldn't be doing this . . . . but your pussy . . . is so warm, so delightful, so pleasing."

Suddenly Emma remembered the young lad in the car in the woods and how his behaviour had changed the minute he came into contact with her naked pussy. Now it was happening again. Mr Dean's resolve was drifting away. She slowly ground her pussy up and down the length of his shaft, coating his cock with her sweet juices. They were having the desired effect.

"Mmmmm," came low moans from the restrained consultant as her pussy juices took over. The room was filled with the aroma of her sex, an intoxicating mix of floral perfume and sweet nectar, filling his lungs as he breathed deeply. His cock was now a tingling mass of pleasure as her juices worked their magic, sensitising the skin and sending messages of desire deep inside.

"So what was it you were saying?" enquired Emma sarcastically still grinding up and down his rigid shaft. She raised her hips and positioned the tip of his cock at the entrance to her dripping love canal. "Would you like to feel how tight I am, how warm my pussy is as it wraps itself around you hard cock?"

"Mmmmm," came the response.

"Sorry I didn't quite catch that," she replied now releasing his hands from their bindings. "Tell me what it is you want, ask me for it."

There wasn't an immediate reply so Emma took to just bouncing slightly on the head of his cock, allowing it just inside her pussy and then taking it out again.

"You like that, don't you Paul? You'd really like me to go all the way, wouldn't you? To plunge my tight warm pussy down around your cock. Tell me Paul . . . tell me what you want!!!"

"Please, Emma, let me feel your pussy around my cock. Let me feel how tight you are. Fuck me, let me fill your pussy with my warm cum."

"Now that's better," she smiled lowering herself down on his cock. For some reason she didn't feel half as guilty given that he had asked for it.

"Ughhh," he gasped as the tight pussy slid down over his rigid shaft. It was a combination of the extra tight cunt along with his super engorged cock which increased the experience for both of them. Emma bottomed out, his cock almost filling her pussy. She leant forward, kissed her captive on the lips before whispering in his ear.

"What do you think? Is it tight enough for you?"

He nodded. "God you are one hot woman with the tightest pussy ever."

Emma ground her hips slightly, forcing a low moan out of her captive consultant.

"So, you still want to do this? Think you can handle this tight little baby? Tell me what you want. Tell me again . . . now!!!"

Resolve gone, he only had one thing on his mind and that was to fuck this tight pussy as hard as he could. He'd soon show her there was nothing wrong with her. Right or wrong, it was the only way.

"Want to do this? Too fucking right. I'm gonna fuck you senseless and prove to you that there's nothing wrong. Maybe then you'll believe me."

"Mmmm, interesting, but I don't think you're in any position to fuck me. Guess I'll just have to give you the ride of your life . . . what do you say to that?"

Emma didn't wait for a reply, immediately lifting up on his hard shaft before plunging back down. Repeating over and over again, each time her pussy clamping down just a little tighter increasing the stimulation to his already sensitive head. The room was a symphony of carnal noise. Gasps as she pulled off his cock, followed by moans as she plunged back down, all accompanied by the sound of her pussy slurping as it worked his shaft.

His breathing was becoming a little faster and heavier, a sign that he was getting close. It was time. Time to show him just what this tight little pussy could do. Emma sank back down, taking his shaft all the way inside and sitting there.

In between ragged breaths it was Mr Dean who spoke out.

"What . . . no . . . you can't . . . stop now. Just a little . . . more . . . just -"

Emma put her fingers to his mouth in a sign for silence, then smiled.

"Who said anything about stopping? This is where things just get interesting. You could say it is the climax of the evening, if you don't mind the pun."

Emma sat back further, taking his shaft as deep as possible inside before focusing her mind on her pussy and the desire to be fed. As if by command it sprang into life much to the surprise of the captive consultant.

"Aghhh, what the fuck."

Again she placed her fingers over his mouth.

"Shhhh, don't worry. Just lie back and enjoy the ride of your life. Maybe then, just then, you'll see that this isn't your average pussy."

Emma laughed at what she had just said remembering the young lad in the car and his reaction when she rode him all the way.

By now, Emma's pussy had gone into overdrive, the lower walls clamping down as wave after wave of contraction pulled his cock deeper and deeper inside, stretching it more than ever before. The head of his cock, now deep inside her pussy, was nestled into that tight band of flesh, which in turn was gently pulsating over the sensitive skin.

Beads of sweat on her captive's forehead told Emma that he was ready, ready to be milked hard. She focused her mind on the head of his cock. The pace and pressure of her pussy walls picked up and played with his cock as she forced him closer and closer to the edge. Then it happened. His head swelled slightly as he prepared to flood her cunt full of sticky seed. As if in unison, her pussy clamped down holding his head tightly in place as if rows of tiny teeth had just bitten into his cock.

"Aghhhhhhhh," he screamed as her already tight cunt clamped down, biting into sensitive head.

His screams though soon turned to moans of ecstasy as his cock exploded, flooding her pussy with his thick seed. He was cumming like never before, streams of white cum shooting out in what seemed an endless flow as his cock was milked hard.

Pleasure was cut short though, luckily for him, as Emma picked up the sound of footsteps outside, getting closer and closer. Reluctantly she released his cock and jumped off, leaving him semi-clothed in the chair, shirt open, trousers and pants around his knees and his cock spewing its final load across his lower abdomen. She grabbed her clothes, quickly pulled on the jogging pants to make herself decent and waited by the door. The handle turned slowly and the door opened. In walked Tamsin, the receptionist Emma had met when she first arrived.

"Mr Dean, I was wondering . . . . "

She stood motionless and stared at the consultant lying back in his own chair, his cock on full display with strings of white cum covering his lower body.

" . . . . I was wondering if you were OK as your next patients are waiting, but I can see you are more than fucking OK."

"Please . . . Tamsin . . . it's not what it seems," he pleaded.

It was at this point that Emma made her exit. She dressed as she went, leaving the clinic quickly before anyone noticed and soon getting back on her way home.

By the time she arrived back in Andover it was almost dark. The urge had subsided again just like the last time that her pussy was filled with cum. This time though her captive had got off lightly as she had been disturbed before she could finish milking his cock. That said, she was sure he would remember the ride for a long time.

Emma parked up outside the barn and sat for a while in the quiet of the night, reflecting on the events earlier. She had mixed feelings. The disappointment of not finding a rational cause for her problems was offset by the euphoria of her latest sexploits. It was like a good meal topped off by a fine wine.

Finally climbing out of the car her gaze was taken by the brightness of the moon that evening. She glanced up and noticed that it was almost a full moon. There was something about a full moon that she had to remember. Now what was it? She racked her brain and it came back to her . . . it was Vincent's last words.

"Finally, to me, you will return every full moon with or without your willing replacement."

Emma knew what she needed to do. Maybe then she would get some answers.

To Be Continued