Detective's Nipples -- Nude Pics

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the video screen I see Klusek step into the room wearing nothing but tiny lingerie. I'd worked undercover assignments with her in her younger days. The woman is good. Reliable. She doesn't break character and she has steady nerves. I can see she's nervous this time. This assignment is different. There's no violence. Only fucking. That's why they're paying her a million dollars under the table with untraceable cash.

I can hear them talking through the recording devices, but my attention is fixated on her stripping and posing for the men. It's one of the things Zara was known for, the pre-gangbang teasing and build up, her uncanny ability to seduce men.

The men in the room are enticed by what they're seeing. While the FBI agents are busy figuring out if they recognize the men on screen, I'm more concerned with what she's going through. She gets undressed while the men admire her. Everything is respectful. It's almost like men visiting a gallery, appreciating the artwork in front of them, lingering at her body.

And when Detective Klusek reveals her nipples, the men are in awe. They applaud as if this is fine dining. I can see why. Her nipples are showcased in a harness bra which reveals her bare breasts and highlights her nipples. On the screen I can see that her nipples look bigger today, harder than before. She's aroused from being admired by this group of men, even though this is a trap for them and she's the bait.

Their hands roam her thighs, feet, and stomach, saving the breasts for last. They pinch and pull at her nipples. This gets a reaction out of Klusek that's all too genuine. They take turns sucking on her nipples, not caring that they're tasting from the same source. Her nipples are gourmet delicacies. It's as though her nipples are a bigger attraction than her pussy, but they're still giving her attention down there as they finger her.

Men strip down. Some get naked, some remain half naked with their shirts still on. These are a professional group and they act like, even during a group setting. The sharing of the detective's nipples is done in an orderly manner. They take turns sucking and pulling at her nipples and mauling at her breasts with their hands. They take turns touching her clitoris and sticking their fingers inside her cunt.

So much attention is paid to her big nipples that I almost miss that someone is now fucking her. She's penetrated when an older man gets between her legs and starts thrusting, while other men hold her feet apart. Her body rocks back and forward on the bed. The detective offers no resistance and accepts that she's being used for sexual gratification.

The man doesn't cum. Instead he pulls out and lets the next guy have a turn. I'm impressed with their discipline and Detective Klusek doesn't seem to have a problem taking another partner while her breasts are still being mauled. On another screen, I see other men entering the room and she'll have a busy night. The bed is rocking as men stroking their cocks surround her.

Each thrust from each man gets harsher. I watch in amazement as her body shakes in ecstasy, her eyes rolling back as she loudly moans. The result is undeniable. Her body is responding in ways we never could have imagined and the look of pure pleasure on her face is indescribable.

They fuck her harder and Klusek is in a trance-like state, her body writhing with satisfaction as they get rough. The scene is intense. The bodies of the men thrusting into hers with reckless abandon. The bed moves under the strain of their combined weight, the springs bouncing from all the men who take turns. The room is filled with chaotic energy, the men lost in the moment as they have their way with this once dignified woman.

She's flipped over, the harness bra stripped from her body. They take turns fucking her from behind. Slapping her ass and pounding her good. The men form a line behind her, their movements deliberate as they work. Each time they touch her, she gasps and moans, her body arching towards them as she seeks more pleasure. She's the new gangbang queen, better than Zara perhaps.

This is the most intimate moment of Detective Klusek's life. But I can't look away. There's something mesmerizing about the way this woman responds to their touch, their undivided sexual attention, like she's in another world, completely surrendering to these unholy sensations.

This is the scene for over two hours as Agent Vasquez guides the gangbang for the men coming in and out of the hotel room. It's an art gallery where people show up and admire the artwork, but here, they get to fuck the beautiful woman and have their way with her large nipples. When each man finishes, their hands and cocks leave her body, and she falls back, spent and exhausted.

Unlike porn, no one came on her face or nipples. They put everything inside of her. I'm assuming that was Zara's preference. Perhaps she wanted to preserve the sanctity of her holy nipples. I can only imagine the mess that's inside of the detective's vagina at the moment as her legs are spread and she's gaping.

A few men remain and stroke her hair while she lays there, adoring her, telling her how amazing she is. Klusek smiles in bed, the men caressing her skin and nipples, and she falls to sleep. Totally exhausted. The agent in the room looks after her.

***

When the gangbang is over, the federal agents shake hands with each other, satisfied with the data they've collected on the men who've appeared today. Their bosses will be pleased with this information, but I'm more concerned with Detective Klusek and the aftermath of a first-time gangbang.

They decide to let her sleep, with one agent joking that her body has been through a traumatic event and she needs to recover. A few of the agents laugh. They don't really care about how she's doing because it was a highly beneficial exchange.

When she awakes I go to her room and hear the water running. The bathroom door is wide open. I enter and watch Klusek showering and washing her hair. She hears my footsteps but ignores me. She can see me in the corner of her eye. Her life is changed forever and her darkest fantasy has been fulfilled.

The water flows down her body and I see remnants of cum streaming down her legs. Cum floats between her feet and down the drain. She's a new woman, but there's an honesty here. It's a side of her that never had a chance to shine. I wonder how she'll evolve from this.

The End

vote / comment / follow

12