Detention with Benefits Pt. 01

Story Info
A student discovers detention has benefits.
1.8k words
4.49
8.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Detention was at 7AM on Friday morning - and it was the last place I wanted to be.

I walked through the dark hallway to the only room with the lights on. Miss Babcock was seated at her desk grading what appeared to be our final exams. She looked up and I could see she was not in a good mood.

"Good Morning, Mr. Bulge." Her voice was deep and raspy, and as young man it struck me as deeply sensuous. Obviously, I had a little crush on my teacher, as young men do, and my face burned with embarrassment when she addressed with that name.

Mr. Bulge wasn't my name, of course, it was my "crime". It was three days ago, during the final, that she caught me, all the way in the back, out of sight of the class, squeezing my cock through my pants. I thought I was being discreet, even waiting until she had turned towards the board so I could watch her fine ass, which was perfectly molded by her tight above-the-knee black skirt that was just short enough to show her lovely gams. Then she turned to look at her notes on the desk and froze. I saw her eyes glance towards me. I got startled and bolted upright in my seat and pretended to adjust my clothing. I looked down staring intently at my final, scribbling until I heard her stilettos move to the desk and heard her sit. But she wasn't fooled. At the end of the final, I looked up and she motioned for me to come to her. As I stood up from my desk she glanced at my crotch. I looked down only to see a grotesque bulge underneath my pants. I broke into a cold sweat, but walked to her desk unable to hide my shame, her eyes watching me all the way. She handed me the detention slip without a word and collected my exam.

I spent three days agonizing over the deep shame of having been caught touching myself like a creep. I couldn't help it! You can only ignore an erect cock so much before the urge to touch yourself overwhelms your sense of decency. I spent hours trying to figure out some excuse, but one can't really say much when you just put your erection on display, albeit under some fabric.

And now, standing in front of her once more, I started to feel my cock thicken and lengthen again. She looked me in the eye as she reached for the one exam she had set aside.

"I'll give you once chance to admit you cheated and I'll let you retake the final for less credit." she said, with a clear warning in her voice.

"What?! N-no-no-no...you don't understand-" I stammered. She thought I had stuffed the answers down my pants!?

"I'm not looking for excuses, Mr-" She started, here eye narrowing ready to attack.

"It was...it was my cock! Okay!? I wasn't cheating." I blurted. Feeling both relief and shame wash over me.

Her face blanked and she stared at me trying to digest this unexpected confession.

"You expect me to believe your penis was erect for three whole hours?" She said it looking at me incredulously, almost with pity at how stupid I was to attempt such an excuse.

It was enough to anger me to retort.

"See for yourself." I said, unzipping my pant and pulling out my now fully erect cock and balls, the foreskin pulled back slightly to show the purple-pink head. I presented my flesh to her, less than two feet from here face, dangling over my final exam.

She froze in a state of shock, here eyes completely focused on the one-eyed monster that was staring right back at her.

"I'm almost nineteen, Miss Babcock." I continued, closing my eyes so i could heighten the erotic feeling of the cold air against my cock. It felt good o be exposed, to be totally open. It also felt good to finally share with someone what I had been trying to hide everyday for months. To literally and emotionally let it all out. "I wake up with this _thing_ as you see it now,and it doesn't matter if I jack-off ten times a day - it always come back unwavering in all it's glory."

I drew a breath, panting at finally letting out my dirty little secret, but I wasn't done yet. "And it doesn't help that you're so beautiful...and have a great body...and wear such...flattering clothes."

I was suddenly becoming aware that I was hitting on my teacher with my penis on display and felt panic set in. This would likely get me expelled. Maybe even brand me as a sex offender, there would be lawsuits, jail time, mandatory counsel-

I felt five fingers delicately wrap around my shaft sending a lightning bolt of exquisite pleasure throughout my body. My eyes snapped open and met Miss BaBcock's. We maintained eye contact for a minute, silently waiting for one of us to withdraw. I felt myself growing stiffer in hand. That was consent enough for the both of us and she began squeezing and pulling.

I gave a guttural groan, my knees weakening as waves of pleasure radiated outward from where she touched me. I held myself up with my hands at the edge of her desk, arching my hips towards her.

She switched to her other hand and picked up the pace, fist-pumping my shaft from base to head. I closed my eyes and threw my head back, drowning in sheer ecstasy. I became distantly aware of an urge building in my loins.

"Look at me." she commanded. Her deep raspy sensuous voice only heightened my arousal.

I opened my eye a saw that she had unbutton her shirt, revealing her deep cleavage and ample bosom. The urge soared but I contained it building it up to that sweet delicious lingering pressure to release.

We looked at each other, her face with determined effort, her body vibrating as she slowed her motions, which helped her maintain an exquisitely tight grip throughout.

I felt the urge to ejaculate build to a point I could barely suppress. "I don't think I can hold out any longer." I groaned, breathing heavily, trying my hardest to keep myself from cumming.

"Don't cum just yet - not until I tell you to. Take off your shirt." she rasped, her voice heavy with desire. I peeled it off in seconds and tossed it backwards. I felt even more naked and exposed and the feeling was delicious.

"My goodness...you're beautiful." she whispered, mesmerized, unable to take her eyes off me. "Do you know how hard it is watch young men like you parade in front of me, with your bodies on display, cocks sticking out at me, beckoning me to just drop to my knees and pleasure you all?"

She grabbed my balls with her other hand, gently pulling downwards. I almost lost control. Her pumping hand slowed to a stop at the top of my shaft.

"Are you ready?" she said, looking up at me as she gently but firmly pulled my foreskin all the way back, revealing my cock-head in full. I grunted in pleasure, unable to articulate my assent. "When you are almost at that point of no return, let me know. I going to do something to make you cum. I want you to cum hard, I want you let it all out, so don't worry where it goes. Okay?"

She didn't wait for my answer and started stroking me again, with one hand wrapped around my balls pulling downwards, and the other slowly building up speed.

I groaned loudly and closed my eyes. At that moment she owned my cock, my body, my mind. I felt her hands move in frenzied motion, each rapid stroke sending a wave of pleasure that added to the last. I was breathing heavily again and felt my orgasm build and build and build until I was back at that point where I could barely contain myself. I desperately wanted to cum, but found enough strength to hold on. I opened my eyes. She looked up, and raised her eyebrows in question.

"Ready." I grunted.

While maintaining eye contact, she opened her mouth and bent forward slightly, bring it very close to the tip. Faster than I could anticipate, her tongue quickly darted out at flicked my pee-hole.

I exploded.

Spurt after spurt of thick pearly white semen entered into and around her mouth, down her chin and neck, her cleavage. She wasn't fazed, in fact she seemed very comfortable with it, keenly watching each spray of spunk.

"I love watching a man cum." she said, trying to pronoun the words while juggling a mouth full of sperm. She giggled, then he swallowed it all in one big gulp, her face still dripping.

She looked down at the desk and smiled. The last few spurts that missed her face had splattered on my final exam. She proceeded to lick up as much of it as she could before turning the first page.

"Let's get this graded, shall we?" She grabbed a red pen, and went through my exam with my cum still dripping from her face and down her cleavage.

I was mesmerized and remained standing at the desk, shirtless, pants open, my flaccid cock still dripping fluids on my exam as she graded it.

In less than a minute, she was on the last page. She tallied up the points and wrote a number in big red letters. I was still in a daze when she handed me my exam.

"Congratulations. You did quite well." she said, her face and still wet with my seminal fluids.

"Th-Thank you, Miss Babcock." I stuttered. She looked repentant. "Can I get you a tissue?"

"No tissue, thank you," she said, smiling. "I think I deserve to be covered in your cum after wrongfully accusing you of cheating."

We remained silent, looking at each other in a new light. I spoke first.

"You like being covered in cum, don't you? I said. It was a question, but I wasn't asking.

Miss Babcock watched me silently, then lowered her eyes and simply said "yes".

We watched each other again in silence, but I understood she was waiting for me, for my judgment.

I walked around the desk and bent toward her. I lifted her face and we kissed. Her lip were still covered with my cum. I licked her lips clean and kissed her again.

"I find women covered in cum both beautiful and arousing," I said. I felt her relax. She kissed me and I reciprocated. We understood each other a little better.

"I'd like to do this again." I said. It wasn't a question, but I was asking permission.

She looked at me, my body, my cock, contemplating a decision.

"You want to continue this?" she said.

I nodded.

"Okay. Same time next Friday." she said, grabbing a detention slip, writing on it, then handing it to me.

I took the detention slip and got dressed. As I walked out, I watched Miss Babcock lose herself in grading still covered in my cum.

I couldn't wait for detention next week.