Developing Friends Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Finished?" she asked, playfully as he would the film to the end.

"I could ask Robert if he has another roll!" he replied and she laughed as she stood and then leaned to whisper, her hot breath on his skin causing him to to twitch again in his trousers.

"You might shoot more than film if we carry on" and she glanced down, then turned and walked away.

He sighed and tried to move, but his hard cock was making it rather tricky.

Robert entered moments later, holding the wet equipment, heading for the sunny balcony to dry it. "Finished?" he asked and Sam nodded and opened the camera back to unload the film, wishing he could unload more.

He handed it to Robert when he walked back past and then stood for a while until the swelling had gone enough to let him more easily. He joined the couple in the kitchen as Robert put the films in a box, marking each one with an R or S. "I'll try and get them done quickly" he stated, "then i can scan them and email you yours."

Sam nodded, still lost for words as Anna looked up at him.

"I guess I am a model now!" she said as she held up the finished roll before Robert took it and marked it with a large S.

"A very good one" said Sam. "Thank you so much."

When Robert had finished, Sam said his goodbyes, along with numerous thanks and headed off. Robert shaking his hand and Anna kissing his cheeks to say farewell. He walked slowly home, as his cock was still ready to burst.

The couple were relaxing when the pings came through. Sam was thanking them again and wishing them goodnight.

Anna replied with her thanks and adding that she hoped he had managed to walk home ok. The innuendo was clear and all understood as she showed Robert the message before sending. The pair giggled at poor Sam shuffling out earlier with his erection still visible.

Sam replied with LOL and explained it took a bit longer than normal to get home, but all was ok now.

There was something about the older man that made Anna feel naughty and she looked at Robert as she began to type a reply and he nodded to her.

"Sorry to have stirred too much."

The reply was fast, "It was great. Thanks to my beautiful model for it."

She was still wearing the black t-shirt, inside out and she pulled up the bottom as Robert smiled. The telephone camera clicked and she hit send.

Sam was pleased he was sitting when the photo arrived as his legs would have just buckled. Similar to the pose earlier, the pale underside of her breasts poking out. He reached down and undid the belt.

Seconds later another message arrived. "Stirred?"

Anna laughed as the photo of a very obvious bulge in Sam's trousers appeared. "Oh dear, I should stop this" she said to Robert as she showed him the photo.

"Or finish it!" he suggested.

She stood up and asked Robert to stand behind her and hold her breasts, something he had no objection to. Then she snapped the scene and sent it.

"Lucky man" was the speedy response.

"Lucky girl" she replied.

Robert reached under her shirt and grabbed the firm breasts as she put one hand behind her head to hold his, the other holding the phone out to take the photo.

"Beautiful" was the reply.

She held the shirt up next, Robert's hands covering the nipples as the held her breasts.

The response was a photo of Sam's open trousers, his erect cock standing proud.

"So nice" she replied

"So hard" he replied. "I must attend my needs now. Thank you both."

"Don't go" she replied.

"?" came his reply

The next shot was her hand on her breast, fingers parted slightly so the red nipple was partly visible.

"So close" came the response and she smiled at Robert and pressed the video call button.

He was naked when he answered and held up the telephone to show her his tanned body, the stiff cock straining upwards the head red with blood.

"Nice" she whispered as she held the phone close to her body, her hand playing with the breast underneath the shirt.

She moved the hand back a bit, so she could smile at him as his hand went to his hard shaft and he began to stroke. She put the phone down and turned and he stared at the screen, confused. Then she raised her arms and lifted the shirt off and he groaned loudly at the sight of her back.

He was stroking faster now, the cock pulsing and so hard as he watched her turn. She had put an arm over her chest, but he could still see the shape of the breasts and he was so turned on by the fact she was topless. He squeezed his cock and she could see the clear liquid leaking from it.

"Nice" she whispered again as she picked up the phone and moved it over her body, still covered by her arm.

He was breathing hard as he masturbated for the young woman, but managed to tell her that she was beautiful and she thanked him before saying that he was very lovely too. How he didn't cum was a mystery, but having had a wank as soon as he had returned home earlier probably helped.

He stared as she showed her hand holding the left breast, the fingers squeezing it as she sighed and moaned quietly, aroused by the masturbating man on screen and her boyfriend's hands on her legs, pulling the jeans down before he kissed the front of her knickers, causing a shudder to spread through her body and her nipples to swell further.

"So nice" she said, to both and then allowed her fingers to drift down on the breast, to caress the curve underneath, the same curve Sam had photographed earlier and he yearned to touch.

Sam's head was back, his eyes glued to the screen as he panted and moved his hand up and down his hard cock.

Anna let her thumb rest on the nipple, feeling the hardness as she pressed and then began to move the thumb in small circles on it, causing more shivers in her body.

"oh god" Sam was mumbling now as he watched the action on screen.

"So good" she whispered again to both the men, the one stroking his cock for her and the one who was sliding her knickers down and kissing her wet pussy lips.

"Sam, thank you" she mumbled and the thumb left the nipple, letting it spring up in front of the camera lens.

"oh fuck" he moaned, wide-eyed at the beautiful dark red nipple filling the screen as her thumb gently nudged it and rolled over the tip as she groaned.

He thrust his hips up and released as he watched her caress her breast with her fingers, the thumb flicking the solid nipple.

She sighed as she watched the stream of sperm leave his tortured cock just as her lover licked her vulva. Her body quivered at the dual sensations and she had to reach down and put her hand on Robert's head to stop herself from falling, showing Sam the entire breast as she shuddered.

Sam was in another world now, intently watching Anna's breast on the screen as he shot load after load over his body.

"So nice" she moaned and Sam moved the phone down to show her the sperm as it seeped from his cock slit, loving her groans as the last of the semen dripped down onto his belly, unaware that on the other end of the call, Robert had put his tongue between her labia and flicked it over her swollen clitoris.

"Thank you" he breathed heavily as Anna managed to return the phone to her face, smiling at the exhausted older man.

"Thank you, Sam" she whispered and moved the phone back slowly, ready to end the call, turning off the phone and placing it on the table and then resting her arms next to it as her lover penetrated her from behind and slid deep inside her slick body in one thrust.

Sam gazed at her, she was so lovely and sweet. He was still shocked at her actions towards such an older man, but wasn't going to question them, not when she was showing her body for him to wank to. Her smile was warm as she waved goodbye and moved the phone away, the last image was her, fully topless, both breasts shown to him. His cock twitched again and he sat back on the sofa, naked and coated with cum. Again.

12