Developing Friends Ch. 10

Story Info
The day after Sam's birthday and he has film to shoot.
15.3k words
4.88
5.2k
8

Part 10 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 05/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna woke in a strange room. It was bright, two of the three windows had no curtains. Sam's arm was across her and she gently raised it and padded out of the bedroom.

Robert was asleep on the sofa bed. Everyone had crashed out last night after all the activity. Anna had still been a bit horny, after flirting with the pizza girl, but once in bed, even the strange one, she had slept quickly.

She kissed her boyfriend and his eyes flickered open and she climbed under the duvet, the two chatting in whispers to avoid waking Sam.

"Is everything OK?" They both asked at the same time. Anna was worried about him and Robert was concerned for her, but both admitted they were happy and even looking forward to what the second day of Sam's birthday weekend would bring.

"You'd better go back to him" Robert said as he kissed his lover before she scooted off the bed and crept back to Sam.

Sam knew she had gone and feigned sleep when Anna sneaked back into bed. Then he stirred in his 'sleep' and brushed against her, opening his eyes and wishing the younger woman a good morning.

Anna cuddle up to him, her hand sliding down his body to feel him, already hard and she giggled. "You are like a bloody teenager!"

"Yeah, but I need a pee!" He laughed.

"Good luck with that, you'll piss over the ceiling" she laughed as she threw the duvet back to gaze at his hard cock before she bent and kissed it. "Good morning, beautiful" she whispered to it.

Sam managed to get away from her, even though he just wanted to sink his cock into her lovely body and he shuffled to the toilet as his lover gazed at the stiff penis, blowing it kisses as he walked away.

"I need a shower" she said, when Sam returned. Her body was sticky from sweat and the cum from her and her men coated her legs and groin. She felt very unsexy, even though Sam was rising up as he stood and looked at her naked body in the bed. She looked as his foreskin pulled back as he hardened and the head was free. "So nice" she whispered and looked up at the older man. "Want one with me?" she smiled.

The water felt good, as did Sam's hands rinsing her breasts as Anna pushed her body back against his, the hard cock resting between her buttocks. She reached around and felt him, hard and ready and thought of bending forward to let him have her in the shower, but hesitated as she was alone with him now, Robert still sleeping in the living room.

Her fingers ran through his pubic curls and she turned to look into Sam's dark eyes, her blue ones shining with a naughty look.

"You once suggested I shave you," she said as her fingers tugged the grey curls. Sam had nothing to say, his cock hardening even more at the thought. "Where is the razor?" and an impish smile flashed over her face.

Sam sat on the edge of the bath, leaning back. It was awkward and not very comfortable, but worth it as Anna was leaning over his crotch, diligently shaving the hair, her fingers holding him and then stroking the smooth skin. Her breath was on his dick as she removed the hair, she even gave the underside of the shaft a kiss a she held it back while she ran the razor over his balls. She sat back and looked at her handiwork and smiled, bending forward to kiss the smooth balls and base of the shaft.

"All done!" she said and caressed the smooth skin again to check her work. Sam looked down, it was not much different, his grey curls hadn't been that thick, but he liked the look, more because Anna had shaved him than anything else. He was also very very hard.

"Looks good." He said as he stared at the smooth skin.

"Always does" she smiled.

Sam was so hard it was almost painful. Having Anna hold his cock as she shaved him was probably the sexiest thing that he had ever experienced, which was something considering all that happened the day before. His cock was oozing pre-cum and rock solid and Anna was staring at it with a look of longing.

She stood, not saying anything, her wet hair hanging down just below her shoulders, drops of water still on her, visibly wobbling as her body trembled slightly. She moved backwards, her eyes raising from the hard dick to Sam's eyes as she leaned back against the bathroom wall and opened her legs, her arousal obvious to Sam as he stared at her open vulva.

No words were said, he just stood up and walked towards her, his rigid cock leading him. He bent his legs as he stood between her open ones and he held the base of his penis as he positioned himself underneath her spread pussy. Anna wrapped her arms around his neck as he pressed against her, his legs straightening, the head of his cock pushing up to spread her labia.

Anna wrapped one leg around Sam as they held still for a second or so, just shifting slightly to get the position correct.

Sam stood, straightening his legs and impaled Anna on his newly shaved cock. She held on as he lifted her up, wrapping the other leg around him for support as his cock went up into her in one smooth movement. Her arms held his neck as he thrust up, her body weight pushing her down on his penis so it was as deep as possible.

"Fuck" she groaned as he straightened his legs, leaving her clinging on, lifted up by his very hard penis that felt bigger than ever. "So deep," she gasped, "so nice" she murmured into his ear as he held her, his hands on her bottom as his body pressed her against the wall.

Sam grunted as Anna gasped and groaned against his neck. Then he pulled back his hips and rammed up into her as she yelped.

Anna held on as Sam banged her against the wall. This was total lust by both of them, she had been very turned on when she shaved him and he was so hard he just wanted to be in her body. She wrapped her legs tight and supported herself with her arms around his neck, but he was ramming into her and she was loving it, loving the way he had taken her, seeing the desire in her eyes as she rested against the wall, legs open wantonly. She was being fucked hard and she wanted it more than anything, this was desire and lust. She held on as Sam grunted and groaned against her neck with each hard thrust that knocked her against the wall and raised her up with the force of his dick in her cunt. She held on, eyes gazing out of the bathroom window, wondering if anyone in the distant block of flats was being banged against the bathroom wall on Sunday morning after having shaved their older lover's cock. She closed her eyes as Sam hammered into her, lost in his own animal urges, suddenly a bit scared as Robert wasn't here, the thrill of him watching her gone, replaced by Sam's driving hard up into her body.

"Fuck" Sam was repeating as he thrust up and down, pinning Anna against the wall and she was repeating the word as she wrapped her legs tighter around him.

Anna heard Robert, he was quiet, but she knew he was outside the bathroom door, alerted by the banging on the wall and the loud groaning the pair were making inside. She wanted him to come in, to hold her hand as Sam fucked her hard against the wall, but she knew he wouldn't, they had wanted this to be Sam's weekend and he was the priority. She grunted loudly, just for him, knowing he would know she had heard him and there was the faintest of noises on the bathroom door, hardly audible above the noise of the sex in the room, but enough.

Anna held Sam tighter as she roared out her orgasm, her already tight pussy gripping Sam's swollen cock even tighter, making the older man shudder and his rhythm falter. She opened her mouth on Sam's shoulder as she let out another massive moan, the older man's thrusts now harder up into her as his moans increased.

Sam kept banging Anna against the wall as she bucked and shuddered, her moans and pulsing body driving him close, her vaginal walls soaking his thrusting cock as it gripped and squeezed. Now it was his turn to yell onto her shoulder as he rammed up hard, the end of her cunt holding the head of his cock so tight and warmly wet as he swelled inside and released his first shot of semen deep inside her. He thrust up again and again, his body slamming hers up and pressing against the wall with each thrust, her legs and arms gripping him as her body was shafted by him.

All was quiet and Anna's eyes returned to the window, almost hoping someone could see her as she had been ravaged against the wall by the older man, both of them consumed with lust. She moved a leg down and realised she could not touch the floor, so held onto Sam's neck as her other leg dangled down, only her arm and his cock holding her up. He bent his legs and she felt the safety of the tiled floor under her feet and the pressure on her pussy eased.

The lovers breathed deeply, still connected, her arms around his neck and his cock deep in her gripping body. He looked into her eyes and she focussed on him and smiled, her mouth opening automatically as his neared. She felt him twitch inside as their tongues played and his legs straightened slightly, forcing her on tiptoes as he lifted her.

They broke the kiss and Anna pushed him back slightly, looking down between their bodies at the shaved skin pressed together.

"So lovely" she murmured, at nothing and everything.

Sam bent his legs, realising Anna couldn't move until he pulled out and they both watched as his cock emerged, soaking wet from them both, the head red from the hard fucking. He was still partially erect, her gripping and pulsing vaginal walls had kept him that way. He stepped away, dick swaying slightly, a string of sperm trailing from the tip and he stared at her. She looked as if she had been fucked, her eyes slightly dreamy, her nipples hard and red and her pussy spread and shining with liquid. He smiled as a teardrop of creamy white liquid formed between her swollen inner lips, their delicate pink now glowing darker from the pounding, like her whole vulva. The drop of cum trailed down, more flowing from her wet hole and then the weight broke it free, dripping onto the tiles between her, still spread, feet.

"Think we need another shower." He said as he looked at her messy hair and liquid smeared thighs.

Anna walked into the kitchen, legs still wobbly. She had found her knickers and decided they were a good idea, mainly to stop her leaking Sam's cum all over the chairs.

Robert had made tea and coffee and was sitting at the kitchen table, looking up and smiling as she wandered in. He looked down the hall to check where Sam was and whispered "Sounds as if you were having right pounding!"

Anna turned and showed him her back, the red mark from being banged against the wall were fading, but still visible.

"Yes." her voice was uncertain. She had enjoyed the animal lust, but there were doubts. "Thank you." She added and Robert looked confused.

"What for?"

"I heard you. I knew I was ok. Also, knowing you were there made me cum." He face blushed as she spoke.

He smiled at her and squeezed her hand.

"I love when you watch me. I love watching you looking. I love being watched too." she whispered, afraid to admit these things, even to him.

"I love watching you, you look so sexy. I love that you look at me." He squeezed her hand again as he spoke.

She blushed gain, her eyes looking down before flashing back up to his "and I love watching others watching me. This is how it started, seeing Sam cum as he looked at me. Fuck, it's just so hot!" She flushed red as she admitted this and her eyes locked onto his. "I would love to watch you. I would love you to watch me again. If you are watching me, everything is good." she said as she squeezed his hand before leaning to kiss his lips.

"Well," he smiled, "hopefully I will get to watch you again today." he paused, kissed her mouth and added "and again in the future." His cock was twitching at the thought.

Sam finally appeared and Robert whistled at him. "Lovely shave!"

"Thanks," said Sam, looking down and realising what Robert referred too, "Anna did a lovely job and it got me quite worked up!"

Anna giggled and added "Me too, to be honest!"

"Sorry if it was a bit uncomfortable, but I got carried away." the older man said to the slightly blushing woman.

"The marks on my back will go soon. Besides, it was nice way to start the day."

The three sat and Robert poured tea and coffee and thoughts turned to breakfast, which Sam offered to make for his guests.

After breakfast talk turned to photography. Sam was keen to have his guests as models and, as it was his special weekend, they agreed. The older man had wanted to photograph the young couple making love since he met them, to see the actual penetration through his lens and capture the intimacy of their sex. There was no set plan, they would start and Sam would try and get some poses as they enjoyed each other.

Cameras were loaded, Robert had bought his too, just in case there was some photography happening between the sex.

The living room was flooded with light, a slight haze in the sky diffusing it, but Sam cared not, he would be using black and white film and high contrast would be alright for some shots. The sofa would be the main area, it was plain and the colour not too distracting. The walls were also plain and light, Sam had always wanted to photograph models in this room, but no one had ever agreed.

Robert was ready to go, he had heard his girlfriend being banged against the bathroom wall earlier and wanted to get back inside her, but Sam had priority this weekend. Now he could as Sam would be behind the lens capturing the action.

Sam was ready and asked Anna to get on her knees before Robert as he stood. She knew what he wanted and eagerly agreed, looking up at her boyfriend as his semi-hard cock hung in front of her face. Sam started clicking the shutter and she took the cock in her hand, pulling the skin back to let the head pop free before licking the underside.

Sam didn't need to give any directions and pressed the shutter and wound on quickly as Anna licked and kissed the penis of her boyfriend, the head swelling as Robert hardened with each kiss and caress until he was almost fully erect and Anna opened her lips to take him into her mouth for the camera to capture. Sam took multiple shots as the cock moved in and out of her lips, her tongue flicking the head as it pulled clear, her cheeks bulging as her lover pushed inside. Sam moved around them, capturing different angles as Robert placed his hands on her blonde hair and pushed forward slowly, her hand reaching up to cup the hanging testicles as she sucked him.

A quick change of film and Sam gave his first direction, he wanted Robert sitting on the sofa with Anna astride him, her back to his face.

Sam knelt in front of the hard cock and captured the bulging veins of the fully-hard shaft and the swelling of the head, complete with the trickle of pre-cum.

Anna got into position, her legs either side of Robert's and she lowered herself down, wanting her lover's cock in her, but Sam asked her to stop.

He moved her legs, placing her feet on Robert's knees and took some shots quickly as Anna said it was a bit uncomfortable. He then asked her to open herself, clicking as her hand stroked down and her fingers found her mound and slid between the wet lips. Sam's lens was close to her, he liked this lens as he could get very close as well as taking wider shots easily with it. He could see the wet sheen on her fingers as they moved between the inner and outer labia.

"Open for me, darling" Sam whispered, Anna feeling his breath on her pussy as he spoke. Her fingers splayed and pulled her lips open the inner ones falling loose and hanging down between her fingers as she stretched her vulva for the camera.

"Open darling" he uttered whilst almost holding his breath, eye watching through the viewfinder as her finger slowly stroked up from her hole to part her inner lips, the camera clicking as Sam wound on fast without moving the camera away from his face. Anna slid another finger between her lips and displayed her open sex for the camera of her older lover. She held the swollen and wet lips wide, Sam capturing the curve of them, the pale pink against the slightly darker outer lips, the wet glisten and shine clear for the camera.

"Perfect!"

Anna moved her feet onto Robert's knees again for a few more shots, his hands reaching up to cup her breasts as she held herself up, over his straining cock, desperate to sink down and impale herself on her boyfriend. Sam clicked time and time again as he asked her to lower slowly until her hanging, swollen lips were almost touching the twitching hard head of Robert's cock.

Sam moved in for more close-ups and reached out to open Anna's inner lips so they draped either side of the head of the cock that was about to enter her. He could see her legs twitch out of the corner of her eye, this position wasn't comfortable to hold for long, so he would on fast and shot quickly to capture the moment just before penetration.

"Lower darling" he whispered and his viewfinder was filled with the image of the domed head of Robert's cock spreading the wet inner lips of his lover. Anna groaned, she was desperate to have him inside, have anyone inside her and the feeling of a cock opening her was wonderful.

Sam was on the floor now, looking up, capturing the image from the heavy balls of Robert, up the hard shaft and then the body of Anna, her stretching vulva, her flat belly, the breasts, nipples sticking out proud and hard of them. Her head was tilted back in pleasure as she anticipated the feeling of a hard cock in her, oblivious to Sam and the camera now.

Sam moved close again as the head of the cock entered her and the lips wrapped around her lover. He was going to ask her to lift up, but her moans made him leave any directing for a moment and he moved back to get a wide shot as she dropped her body down to bury the cock deep inside her, groaning loudly as she was filled. She stayed still for few moments, just enjoying the cock buried inside her and Sam captured her pleasure, eyes closed, legs wide and Robert's cock balls deep in her.

Anna opened her eyes and looked at Sam, almost not recognising him, so lost in the pleasure. She moaned as she moved with the cock in her and then her eyes focussed on the older man.

"I need to move my legs, sorry Sam"

Sam laughed, her feet were still on Robert's knees and it was not a comfortable position to fuck in, or hold for photos. She shifted them and got comfortable, wiggling down on the cock in her and sighing as her lover pulled her body back, his hands on her breasts squeezing them, the fingers stoking over her hard nipples, causing her hips to grind. Sam moved close again and Anna, now comfortable, lifted herself up, the camera capturing the shaft as it emerged from her body, her lips pulled down as she raised herself, the cock shiny with her juice as Sam moved position to get the best view of the dewy sparkle of it in the sunlight.

He shot the rest of the roll as Anna moved up and down on the cock, changing his position to capture the lovers from floor level and standing over them, the latter position focussing on Anna's face as she let her head drop back, mouth open in delight of the fucking, her lover's hands visible, holding her breasts and her wide legs at the bottom of the frame.

Sam changed film again and went in close to Anna's open pussy, using his fingers to spread her open, she instinctively stopped moving as he got the close-up of her open lips, her breathing heavy as his fingers caressed her clitoris, making it pulse and stand proud for the photos. She looked down as he delicately arranged her aroused sex, her pussy pulsing as he touched her while Robert filled her inside. She watched him as he looked up into her eyes and she smiled at him, eyes blinking slowly at his.

Sam put his tongue out and Anna watched, knowing he would not be able to resist. Then her eyes closed and she groaned as the tip of Sam's tongue pressed against the exposed clitoris. Somehow Robert knew something was happening and he pushed up and flexed his cock inside his lover, causing her to scream with delight. Sam put his hands on her open legs to hold her as her boyfriend pushed up, the older man now licking the hard clitoris as Robert fucked her. Anna just groaned, she couldn't form words.