Developing Friends Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam couldn't hold out much longer, he had seen Alex masturbating herself to orgasm, then Anna had cum, her cunt gripping and pulsing around his cock as he pushed as deep as possible into her young body. He held his breath and tried to think of anything other than he was fucking this lovely girl as her boyfriend and a cute, naked, lesbian watched. He yelled, head back, body trembling and emptied his balls deep inside Anna with several hard thrusts that caused the younger woman's breasts to bounce, causing further groans from Alex on the video.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck". The voice came from the telephone and the spent couple on the bed watched as Alex rammed her fingers deep and hard inside her soaking pussy to orgasm again.

When all had calmed, Anna reached for the phone and talked to Alex, asking if she wanted to see anything else and complimenting her on her orgasms. Both girls laughed as they chatted, one with a softening cock in her, the other with three fingers. Anna watched as Alex pulled her hand free, fingers dripping with cum and making a slurp as they left the tight hole, the vulva of the younger girl remaining open as Anna watched, the tight entrance closing, the dark hole soaked and shining, making Anna lick her lips at the thought of how it must taste. As if knowing, Alex lifted the fingers to her mouth and licked, then placed them inside to suck the juice from them, causing a deep groan from Anna and a twitch inside her that Sam felt.

Alex wanted to see Anna, see Sam leave her and a close-up of her fucked pussy. Anna blushed slightly, coming down from her sex high, but she moved the phone down, then handed it to Robert as he got close to the point where the bodies were still locked together. Same moved back and onto his knees as Anna lifted her hips and then he slid his cock out. It was shining with their cum and Robert got close so that Alex now licked her lips, wanting to taste the sweet nectar from her friends. Sam moved slowly, his cock was going soft, but Anna's grip had kept it quite full. Soon the end of the foreskin was visible as Anna's lips gripped it, the ridge of the head parting them like curtains as he pulled out, drawing more of their cum from her body and then leaving her with a wet plopping sound that they all heard over the hush in the room. Alex's eyes widened as she watched, Robert moving the phone down so the deep red hole was clearly visible, stretched open by Sam, closing slowly and squeezing the creamy foam of their cum as it shut. A thick blob of semen bubbled at the entrance, the inner lips holding it in an embrace, wanting to keep it close as the hole sealed behind. Alex had never wanted to eat out someone as much as she did now and her hand went back to her wet pussy as she watched the sperm trickle down Anna's inner labia and slowly ooze over the perineum, Anna lifting herself for the camera and giving the other girl a lovely view of her puckered anus as the viscous white liquid moved close to it.

All three of those watching wanted to lick Anna clean and Alex and Robert watched as Sam lowered his head and placed his tongue on Anna's anus to lick the sperm from her, moving over the perineum to clean that before he licked and sucked the swollen labia to remove his spunk from them.

All four people groaned.

"What about Robert?" Alex asked as Anna took the phone back and they chatted. "He must be rock hard!" and Anna turned the phone to show her boyfriend and his erection.

"He is waiting for later. He will have me when we get home." Anna explained. She wanted him now though, but it was Sam's day.

"Why wait?" Sam asked and Anna's heart skipped.

"I am a bit tired, but Robert does look a bit uncomfortable" Anna remarked. She had hoped her boyfriend would fuck her as soon as they got home, to reclaim his girl in their home, but he was so hard and she did love his cock inside her.

Anna looked at Alex, the younger girl's hand already kneading a breast in anticipation of watching more. "At least give him a kiss" she said as her fingers played with a nipple, almost unaware she was constantly caressing her own body watching Anna.

Sam took the phone as Anna moved on the bed, bending down, her mouth next to Robert's hard cock that was witching with the thought of being inside his girlfriend. Sam moved closer, getting a close-up of the head as the pre-cum trickled from the gaping hole.

Alex groaned as Anna's mouth appeared, lips open and tongue flicking over the arrowhead before she took the head of her boyfriend's cock into her and sucked on it.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck" Alex's voice murmured from the phone as she watched.

Anna took as much as she could into her mouth, slowly moving her lips down the hard shaft as Sam moved the camera back to capture it. The cock sprung free as she sat up and gasped, turning to the camera to smile at Alex and watching as the younger girl began to rub a finger over her clitoris.

"Was that a good kiss?" Anna asked and all Alex could do was groan and nod, her fingers now busy opening her pussy for Anna to see as they caressed her wet hole. "So nice, female Alex." Anna whispered as her hand went to the hard cock and she leaned down to take it into her mouth again.

Alex groaned and slid two, then three fingers inside her pussy as she watched the woman suck on her boyfriend's cock. She wanted more, wanted to see her fucked again, but could barely talk as her fingers stroked along her inner walls and the tremors started again.

"More? Alex?" Anna could sense the younger girl's desires as the gasping and breathing grew louder through the phone and Alex nodded, her head just in the frame as she had placed the camera down low to show her fingers as they moved in and out of her open and wet body.

Anna turned around and Sam moved back to show the couple, Robert behind his girlfriend, his cock hard and ready to penetrate from behind. Sam moved closer, showing the two tight holes as Robert stroked each with the tip of his cock, Alex groaning louder as she watched before her first orgasm swept over her the moment Anna's pussy was penetrated by her lover and he sank in fully with one easy push.

Sam got close again as Robert pulled back, showing how wet Anna was and how hard he was. He held there, the head of his cock inside his girlfriend as Alex watched, gasping and still wanting to cum again, fingers busy inside her tight hole, wanting to be that cock, wanting to push herself into Anna and feel her tight cunt grip as she finger fucked her. She pulled out and ran the wet fingers over her clitoris, it was hard and throbbing and she hissed with pleasure as the fingers pulled the fleshy hood back, displaying the shiny pearl to Robert and Anna as Sam showed the young girl to the joined couple.

"So nice, female Alex" whispered Anna as she watched Alex caress the swollen clitoris. "Will you cum for me again?" and she gasped at the end of the sentence as her lover pushed deep again.

"Yes, yes" was all Alex could say, Anna smiled at her and Sam moved back to show the couple, fucking doggy style on his bed, Robert pulling slowly back and pushing forward hard.

Sam held the camera over Anna's bottom, showing the cock sliding in and out Anna's anus pouted with each thrust deep into her vagina. Alex groaned at the sight, her tongue automatically poking out, wanting to rim that crinkled, tight sphincter. "So fucking hot" she mumbled as she watched the anus move with the thrusts. Anna grunted, she was the one having trouble speaking now.

Alex was going slow as she watched the cock sliding in and out of Anna, the woman's sphincter opening slightly with each push, enough for a tongue, thought Alex, remembering that Sam had told he he had sodomised Anna the night before.

"Fuck, that arse is hot!" Alex blurted out, forgetting she could be heard clearly by the three on the other end of the call.

Anna giggled and the couple stopped their movements as they laughed.

"Oh shit, sorry, sorry!" Alex mumbled, realising what she had done.

"It's fine" Anna reassured her, "I didn't know you were a bum fan."

"Well, it is a great arse!" Alex said, hoping the couple would start screwing again as she wanted to orgasm as she watched. She heard Anna laughing again and her finger slid inside her wanting hole at the lovely sound.

Robert pulled back and Alex pushed her fingers deep as the hard, red head of his cock popped free of the tight hole, dripping from the combined liquids of Anna and her lovers.

Alex began to slowly finger fuck herself as she saw the cock sliding over Anna's perineum and around that sweet anus that Alex so longed to lick that her tongue ran around her own mouth as she looked at the sphincter. Her breathing was heavy now as Sam moved the camera closer, filling the screen with Anna's tight anal ring, making Alex groan and slide a finger out of her cunt and onto her own sphincter, caressing it as she watched Robert's hard cock do the same to Anna.

Sam moved back slightly and the focus took a few seconds to adjust, then the screen was clear, the hard, wet head of the cock as pressed to the dark hole and Alex pressed her finger to her own anus, holding her breath, hoping.

Both girls had their eyes wide. Alex, watching the screen as the cock pushed forward and Anna as her lover penetrated her anus.

Both girls cried out at the same time, Anna as the cock slid into her rectum and Alex as her finger pushed into her anus.

Robert pulled Anna back to completely stuff his cock into her anus, Sam showing the scene to the masturbating Alex, who now had another finger in her own anus. Robert slid back, pulling Anna's tight sphincter out as his cock withdrew, holding the pose for Sam to film as Alex started to orgasm.

Alex had never been keen on anal play, but she now had two fingers inside her rectum as she watched Anna being buggered by Robert. Sam sitting back now, showing the scene from the side as Anna had her head on the bed, groaning loudly as her lover thrust in and out of her anus, her body rocking forward as his cock pushed deep into her rectum. Alex pushed the fingers deep inside her as her orgasm continued to wash over her, it was one long chain of tremors that were making her whole body shake, her pussy leaking more lubricant over her perineum as the fingers slid inside her tight anus.

Robert couldn't last long. He had been close as he had been in Anna's pussy, but now he was up her arse, it was almost too much. The base of his cock was gripped tight by her sphincter as he pushed in and out, the soft anal walls stroking over his sensitive head with each withdrawal, her rectum parting as he rammed back up. He tried to hold out, but then Anna moaned and started her own orgasm as her fingers had pressed to her clitoris as she watched the girl on the screen stroke her clit as she rammed two fingers into her anus.

Alex screamed and all three in the room jumped slightly. Her orgasm had gone from constant to a massive climax and her anus clenched around the fingers as her other hand pushed down on the swollen clitoris. She could feel her hand getting wet as the juices ran out of her.

Anna watched her new friend orgasm with her fingers up her rectum and her own hand pressed hard against her clitoris as her lover pushed deep into her bowels. Her release was fast and hard, causing her to scream within a minute of Alex as she shuddered, her body slumping forward as her lover continued to ram into her, harder and faster now as he neared his own climax.

Alex was still twitching as she watched Anna cum as she was sodomised and another large aftershock rushed over her. It was just ending with she heard Robert groan, his back arching as he rammed deep and another aftershock pulsed through Alex.

Anna and Alex could almost feel the other's orgasm, being so close together and Anna saw the signs that it was still flowing over the younger girl as they both twitched in the afterglow. Anna felt her bowels filled with the hot stickiness of her lover's semen, his cock swelling and pulsing six or seven times deep in her rectum and her eyes shone at the camera, Alex gasping with another tremor as she knew that Robert had unloaded inside his lover's anus.

Sam moved closer after the couple had become still, his camera capturing Robert's cock as it slowly slipped from the tight grip of Anna's anus and Alex shivered and shook again as the sphincter gaped for her to see, She groaned and wanted to taste everything about the woman and envied the two men for being her lovers this weekend. The anus held open long enough for Alex to push the fingers deep back into her own rectum again and shake with the orgasm that the sight and thought of having Anna gave her. The hole closed and Anna fell forward, onto the bed, exhausted.

Anna picked up the phone and smiled at Alex. They were alone now, both men had gone to clean up or make refreshments, aware that Anna wanted to talk to her admirer.

"Did you enjoy that, female Alex?" Anna asked, lying prone on the bed, still exhausted from her sex with the two lovers.

"Oh wow, YES" screamed Alex. Her face was flushed from her orgasms and slight embarrassment at having shown herself so vividly to the trio.

"Good. So good" whispered Anna as she held the phone closer.

"Did you enjoy it?"

Anna thought for a few seconds. This was so far beyond what she had ever done or thought about doing, but she had not thought deeply.

"Yes" she said, eyes staring away before they darted back to peer into the camera and Alex's on the other side of the call, "Yes, very much so. I have a boyfriend and lover who are amazing. I love that they love watching as the other makes love to me. I LOVED that you were cumming watching me. I had never thought about this part, the thrill of being watched and seeing the watcher reacting to me. When Sam first orgasmed when he saw my breasts, it was incredibly sexy. To feel that sexy was a revelation."

Anna's eyes drifted away again, hearing her own words and thoughts on the events startled her slightly, her admission that she loved to be watched was still a shock.

"You looked amazing." Alex said, her face close to the screen now, feeling intimate with Anna, despite not having touched her.

"Thank you" Anna blushed, then her face creased in concern. "Do you think I am a slut for fucking two men?" Her eyes hard and clear into Alex's.

"No" came the answer instantly. "Not at all. Why?"

"Sam's friend called me that in a message and it hurt."

"Why is a woman a slut, but not a man? It is crazy. Plus, you are having fun. If I liked guys I would love to be there." Alex paused and thought for a second, "In fact, I'd love to be there anyway! I might even take a cock, just to have a shot at your pussy!"

Anna laughed at that, wondering if Alex was serious and which cock she would take if she was.

"Thank you, female Alex." she whispered to her new friend.

"You are lovely, Anna. If you ever want to come over to play with my team, I would be happy to teach you." Alex had her face pressed close to the screen, wanting to go through the other side and take Anna, her own pussy wet at the thought of having sex with her, kissing her, giving her an orgasm. "Fuck, I am wet thinking about you!" she told her friend, making them both laugh.

"Hard to tell with me, I am full of cum, being such a slut." Anna's voice was laughing as she said that.

"Both holes! What a great girl!" cried Alex.

"Yeah, Anal Anna is my name." And both of them laughed again.

"Seriously, that was amazing to watch. Also, Robert has a great cock and that is from a lesbian."

"Sam's is good too" whispered Anna, slightly worried that the men might hear, "both are similar sizes and hit the right spots. Sam is a pretty good fuck, if you ever want to come over to this team." Anna said, teasing the other girl.

"As I said, I would take a cock to have your pussy." Alex stared right into Anna's eyes as she said it and, despite the semen inside her, Anna knew she was getting wet at the thought.

"We will have to arrange something. When is your birthday?" Anna shocked herself with the boldness of her question.

"Not for quite a few months. Damn."

Anna smiled, "Who knows what will happen, or when."

Both girls looked at the other in silence for a moment. Anna saw the glint in Alex's eyes.

"What are you thinking?"

"Would I be the first girl you have been with. If it happens."

Anna blushed, "Yes. Yes, never even kissed a girl."

"Wow. Also, I am soaking wet now!"

Anna laughed and rolled over on the bed, holding the phone high to give Alex a clear view of her breasts.

"Great tits, Anna!"

"Thanks. Yours are lovely too." and Alex moved the phone so Anna got a better view.

"A bit small, not as good as yours."

Anna peered at the screen, the swell of the breasts and the hard, dark, nipples and felt a twitch inside.

"They are lovely. Fabulous nipples."

Alex squeezed her breast and ran a finger over the hard nipple, pinching it for her female friend to see and heard the faintest sigh from the phone.

"So nice" Anna whispered as she gently ran a hand over her own hard nipple.

"Oh god, I am so tired I don't think I could cum again!" laughed Alex as she watched Anna play with a breast.

Anna agreed, "And I need to clean myself up, the boys made a mess of me!" she added and both girls just gazed at the other on screen, unwilling to break the moment.

Robert poked his head around the door. He had cleaned up and wanted to know if Anna wanted a drink, or food, or anything else. He saw his girlfriend giving Alex one last view of her pussy, holding the phone close as she opened her labia with her fingers to display the residue of sperm that coated her lips. Anna looked up and smiled at her boyfriend, tingling at the thought of seeing him take Alex, if she would succumb to the young lesbian's advances. He watched as she finished her goodbyes, then sat on the bed.

Anna sat up and kissed him and felt the warmth and comfort in the touch of lips. Then she told him of Alex's desires.

"Would you have sex with her?" He wondered, shocked and turned on in equal measures.

"I don't know. I am not sure I know what to do!"

"Pretty sure she could help you find out" He laughed.

"True. Very true." Anna mused, "Plus, I'd get to see you fuck her." Her eyes blazed into his as she spoke. "If you want to fuck her, of course."

"I would love to watch you with her. If you are happy for me to fuck her, then, yes." He said with much thought.

"I would love to watch you. The thought that she would fuck a man, just so she could have me is amazingly sexy. I would love to watch you with someone, but with her would be incredible." Anna's eyes were elsewhere now, lost in the desire to be the watcher, to see Robert sliding into someone else and not just seeing him cum as he watched her.

They kissed again, deep and loving, full of longing, but both too tired to go further.

"We should go home soon" Anna whispered. She had loved the time with Sam, but wanted to be alone with her boyfriend.

"Yes. Yes, we should. Let's go and have tea with Sam, then say goodbye"

Anna cleaned herself up in the bathroom, staying clear of the window. Then she dressed for the first time since she had arrived. Both she and Robert kissed Sam on the cheeks as they said goodbye, then she leant in to kiss him on the lips, hand behind his head to hold there for a few seconds, their lips parting with a smack.

"Hope you had a lovely birthday, Sam." She smiled up at him as they parted.

"Oh, it was incredible!" he roared. "I cannot wait to see the photos." and all three laughed.

The evening sun was soft and warming as the couple walked home. They strolled by the river, hand in hand, looking like any other couple, but Anna got a secret thrill from the fact she wasn't wearing any underwear and could feel semen still leaking from her and dribbling down her inner thighs. Robert was excited as he had some photos to develop and they were of him and Anna having sex, as well as of Sam and Anna. He also knew his girlfriend was naked under her dress and loved the way her breasts moved and the material hugged her bottom.