Developing Friends Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moment they entered their flat he turned her around to push her back against the door and slid his hand up her dress to feel the soft wet skin of her pussy. Her hands went to his trousers and released them. He was also without underwear and hard for his lover. Within seconds of getting inside, he was inside her, her legs wrapped around his waist as her dress rode up and he began to fuck her against the door.

Anna used one hand on the door handle to brace herself as her lover thrust into her, their clothes still on, but only just, but fighting to strip each other as they fucked hard until they gave in to pure desire and Anna held on with her legs and arms as Robert pounded her.

There were few words spoken, mostly "yes", "fuck" and "harder" as Anna gave herself to her lover again and the orgasms he was giving her.

Anna relaxed in the shower, the warm water soothing her skin, her back slightly sore from the hard sex against the door. Robert walked in, stripped off and joined her after a short time.

"Never thought I would have to clean up cum from the doormat" he laughed as he stepped under the water.

Anna giggled, she had been laughing at that moment since her boyfriend had pulled out from her pussy after he had cum and the stream of sperm ran from her onto the mat below.

"I blame you for being so wet" he added as he embraced her and they kissed under the shower before they began to wash each other.

"hmmm and who got me that wet?" Anna sighed as he soaped her red back.

"Hope it was me" he added between kisses down her spine.

"Always" she sighed. "Always you."