Developing Friends Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert was holding Anna by her breasts, pulling her tight to him as Sam held her open legs, keeping her pussy from moving as he licked up her open slit and over her swollen clit. Robert was thrusting up harder inside, the stiff shaft and swollen head rubbing the front wall of her vagina as Sam licked the other side. She stopped moaning and just growled deeply until that turned into a wail as she orgasmed for her two lovers.

Sam leg go of Anna's legs and she lifted up, letting some of Robert's cock, now soaked with her cum, show. Sam eagerly licked it as it emerged, tasting her cum on her boyfriend and then licking up to the open labia to suck on Anna's clitoris, causing another scream of pleasure. She dropped a hand to Sam's head, finally able to form words. "Too much" she gasped as she pushed the older man away,

The camera clicked again to capture the wet shaft as it emerged from the gripping body of Anna. She looked down and knew what the older man wanted, lifting herself higher until only the head of her boyfriend was inside, Sam clicking away and getting close. Then she lifted up and the cock popped from her tight hole, her body still open as Sam captured her lips spread wide and the dark, dripping, entrance gaping as she leaned back for the camera.

She lowered her hand and held herself open as Sam got close, the twitching head of Robert's cock just in the frame as Anna waited to spear it into her body again. Sam fired off a few shots as Anna displayed herself, sliding a finger down to slip into the closing hole for Sam to photograph and then pulling it free and offering it to the older man to lick, which he did so willingly that they both groaned with pleasure.

Anna lowered herself and Sam reached up to hold Robert's cock and move it into position, the tip resting on the entrance to Anna's lovely body. Then her boyfriend thrust up as Anna pushed down and the wet slap of their bodies was loud in Sam's ears, mere inches away from their coupling.

Sam took a few more shots, but knew the end was near as Robert thrust deep and hard up into his lover. He watched, entranced as they fucked, both breathing hard now and Robert grunting as he got close.

Sam readied the camera as Robert's hands went to Anna's hips to pull her down as he rammed up and moaned. Sam could see his penis twitching and the balls tighten and knew the younger man was unloading deep inside Anna. Robert thrust five or six times, both lovers groaning with each push. Then all was quiet, except for the panting of the couple.

The camera clicked again as Anna lifted up and the cum smeared cock emerged from her. Sam moved around so the light shone on it, the milky white smears running from the head and mixed with Anna's orgasm juices. She raised slowly as the head was still inside her and Sam clicked away to catch the semen covered helmet emerge from the soaking cunt. She was a great model and she held herself up, her soaked inner lips still draping over the messy head of her lover as he emerged fully, then she moved a bit higher to let the labia dangle down just over the cock.

She was still open, her hole seemingly gasping as heavily as she was and Sam moved in close to snap the mess of liquid that began to drip from her. Her fingers went to open for the camera again, knowing what her older lover wanted in the photos. Sam moved back slightly to capture the scene, Robert's hands now back on her breasts as she held herself up over his spent cock, which was smeared with their combined cum. Her inner labia was hanging down, swollen and wet, still parted and her outer lips were dark pink and wide open. Her entire mound was shining with sweat and cum.

Sam moved in close again as the teardrop of milky liquid formed at Anna's used hole. He clicked away as it began to hang from her labia, dropping down until the string broke and the blob of sperm landed on Robert's softening cock below. Another tear of semen ran from her and Sam photographed it close up as it was still clinging to her body, her tight cunt pushing it out.

Anna moved back to lie on the chest of her lover and her hand went down to open herself for Sam again, giving him a great shot of her dark hole with a ball of spunk at the entrance. Then she slid the finger inside again for the camera, pulling it out to hold up for a photo, the tip coated with the thick sperm of her boyfriend.

Sam quickly loaded another roll of film to get a few more shots as the lover relaxed, the semen still oozing from Anna.s body. He stood to get a shot from overhead as they relaxed and Anna giggled.

"What's so funny?" Sam asked

Anna nodded to Sam's very stiff cock. "You were so into the photography you didn't even notice how hard you were!"

He looked down, the head of his cock was coated with his clear liquid and the foreskin was pulled back, making the swollen head look angry.

Before he could say anything, Anna reached out and caressed up the shaft, smiling at him, her eyes shining with that naughty look.

He put down the camera and Anna moved off of her boyfriend, Robert sliding off the sofa and reaching to take Sam's camera from his hand.

"I'm all yours, Sam" Anna whispered as she wrapped her fingers around Sam's cock and guided him closer, his feet moving willingly to the younger woman.

Anna sat up on the sofa and leaned forward to kiss the hard head of Sam's cock, "all yours" she whispered to it, Sam feeling her words on the open hole.

He knelt and kissed her open mouth, her tongue darting to his as he wrapped her in his arms.

He pulled back and smiled at her. "Turn around, darling."

Anna was kneeling on the floor, her arms resting on the sofa as Sam admired the view. Her pussy was closed tight again, but the cum still ran from her and she was coated with liquid. He bent and licked up her puffy mound, over her perineum and flicked his tongue over the tight knot of her anus as she gasped. She was all his, she said and he was very hard.

Sam moved closer and pressed the tip of his cock to her mound and she opened her legs to allow her older lover better access. He moved until his head was against her hole and held still for a second before pushing forward and sliding up into her cunt in one firm push, causing a squeal of pleasure to come from her mouth.

He gripped her hips and push in deep, feeling the wet squish of her boyfriend's spunk as he rammed up over her cervix.

Anna let out a deep moan as Sam's cock went deep.

"You boys are going to wear out my pussy" she groaned as the older man pulled back and then slid deep again.

Sam let out an "mmm" noise, that Anna didn't understand as she couldn't see his face, but continued to enjoy the cock deep in her pussy as he pushed up while holding her hips.

Sam slid back slowly as Anna hissed, her body missing the feeling of the cock as it moved out and she almost cried as the tip of Sam's cock slipped from her tight grip, leaving her empty.

Anna had time to say "oh" as the wet cock caressed her perineum and she said it again as the tip moved higher, brushing over her anal sphincter as Sam moved it around the puckered skin. She was about to say it again, but the word turned into an "arghahhhh" as Sam pushed forward and opened her tight anus with the soaked head of his cock. He held there for a second or so. her anal ring gripping the skin below the head as his hands went to her hips again. Then he pushed and the cock, slippery from the cum in her pussy, slid balls deep into her anus. She was too shocked to even groan.

Robert moved forward as Sam pulled back and he stood over the older man and focussed on the sight of the cock, pulled out of her anus, but held below the head by Anna's sphincter. Robert got several shots, moving in close and shifting position as Sam held the pose.

"Can you put your hands on your cheeks and spread them for me>" He asked his girlfriend and she obliged, letting him get shots of her spread bottom with Sam's cock forcing the sphincter wide as he fucked her anally. Robert kept shooting as Sam moved forward, getting shot from above as the older man buried the length of his cock in Anna's anus, moving back to get wide shots, turning the camera to get portrait ones as Sam started to sodomise Anna, the older man's head falling back as he thrust his hips forward to plunge his cock deep in Anna's rectum. The last shot of the roll had Sam leaning forward, his hands resting on Anna's shoulders as his hips moved back, the shaft of the cock visible and the angle clear that is was in her arse. Robert rewound the film and watched as Sam buggered his girlfriend for the second time, the older man's pelvis slapping on Anna's behind as he thrust harder than before, driving his sixty-nine year old cock deep into the bowels of the thirty-four year old.

Even though Sam was distracted by having his cock up Anna's arse again, he did remember what she had said about not being able to cum from anal alone and he leant forward and slipped a hand under her body, his fingers sliding down over her belly until he could feel the wet, open lips.

Anna shuddered as the fingers brushed over her clitoris, it was hard and so sensitive now and she welcomed Sam's hand on her pussy.

His fingers cupped her splayed vulva, the inner labia hanging down between to open fingers, the wetness coating his palm as he gently stroked her, his thrusts moving her body over his hand and the pressure of his palm on her clitoris causing her to moan louder now. He slipped a finger down to get it wetter, easily slipping between her inner lips until the tip rested on her hole as it oozed juice. He moved the hand in small circles to get the finger wet, ready to stroke her clitoris.

His cock was sliding up and down her smooth rectum, he loved the feel of the walls stroking the flared head of his cock as he moved back and forth inside her anus, her sphincter gripping tight around the base of his cock as he went balls deep up the younger woman's back passage, enjoying his second anal in as many days.

Sam's mind was racing, he was up Anna's anus and his fingers were on her pussy, ready to stroke her to orgasm as he buggered her, but he had a thought. He pressed the tip of his finger up, opening her vaginal entrance and he felt her tight grip as he slipped inside.

Anna yelped with surprise as the finger entered her, causing her pussy and anus to clench tight, her hand moving down to grab Sam's and pull him away, "Too much, too much." she gasped as the finger slid from her tight pussy and she guided the finger up, between the dangling labia to her swollen clitoris, hissing as it pressed against the tip.

Sam was happy enough to stroke her clit as he fucked her up the arse and, just for a second, he had felt his cock sliding inside her anus through the membrane between her two holes and his brain almost exploded in the pleasure of that feeling, he was quite grateful he hadn't cum and, maybe it was better that Anna had pulled his hand away as he wouldn't have lasted much longer feeling the hard shaft sliding up and down in her beautiful anus against his finger in her cunt. He took a brief pause, feeling around with his finger for the clitoris against his wet finger, then he slid his cock back until just the head was inside, before sliding up deep into her rectum with a hard thrust, causing the young woman to scream with pleasure as he pressed his hand hard on the clit.

Anna's body was on fire now, every part of her tingled as Sam thrust hard and deep into her bowels as his fingers pressed on her clitoris. Her head dropped as she was sodomised and she moved it sideways enough to see Robert watching, his cock growing hard as he stroked it while watching his girlfriend being anally fucked by their older friend. Anna's body began to twitch as she watched her man and he noticed the louder moans and turned his head, their eyes meeting for a second, before hers closed and she opened her mouth to groan loudly with the sweeping orgasm.

Sam held on, pressing his fingers to Anna's clitoris as her body shook. His hips were thrusting up as he rested his chest on her back, his lips kissing her neck where it met her body, his teeth opening onto the sweaty skin as he rocked his body to continue fucking her as she screamed out her orgasm, bucking against his cock in her rectum and his hand on her clitoris. Then her back arched and Sam's teeth released their grip and his hand slipped away as she shook underneath him. He quickly grabbed her hips and rammed his cock deep into her bowels as she let out a yell as the intensity of the orgasm reached maximum. She fell forward, her arms unable to hold herself up and her face rested on the sofa, turned to watch her boyfriend as he stroked his hard cock. Sam wasn't going to last much longer.

He gave some deep thrusts and felt his cock tingle in that way that means there is no stopping it. His hands held Anna's hips and he pulled back, gave a roar and thrust up hard to release the first of his load deep into his young friend's bowels. Anna could feel it, her body still buzzing from the orgasm, her sphincter sensitive as Sam's cock swelled with the rising sperm, then there was the full sensation deep inside her, warm and comforting as the older man filled her bowels with his cum. He pulled back and repeated the hard thrust, pushing Anna onto the sofa and filling her insides with more semen. He thrust several more times, even when the last of the spunk had let his balls, he rammed up into her anal passage as the pleasure was so intense and she could feel his semen as it was pushed deep inside her, the warmth inside causing her pussy to shiver in the afterglow of her orgasm, her own cum now soaking Sam's empty balls as they pressed against her splayed labia.

There was the click of a shutter as Robert caught the scene on film, the older man leaning back with pleasure as he orgasmed into Anna's anus, then as he slumped forward, empty and spent, his load now filling the bowels of the woman he had buggered.

The breathing was noisy and heavy, but gave way to stillness as dust motes danced around the lovers, the older man still inside the anus of the younger woman, her boyfriend kneeling beside them, slowly putting the camera down as all went quiet.

There were still some photos left, so when they had recovered, Sam asked Anna to stay bent over, opening her legs to pose her with the "just fucked" look, both holes now used by her lovers. Then he asked her to stand, put her legs together and bend over, capturing the shape of her leg and round bottom, her labia pushed together, her anus, still slightly gaped and visible. Her perineum shone with liquid, sweat, her cum and sperm and Sam got in close for a photo before asking her to spread her legs for the camera, which she did willingly.

Anna stood up and moved to be between Sam and the window, backlit, almost a silhouette and she stood, hands on hips and opened her legs. Sam saw the pose and raised the camera, kneeling down to get her labia against the light and after the shutter clicked, she reached down and spread her lips so that the inner labia dangled against the sunlight behind her as Sam adjust his position to get the best shot of her silhouetted sex before finishing the roll with a full length body shot as Anna turned slightly so her breasts could be seen against the window.

Sam started to rewind the film, keeping his eyes on Anna, her body in silhouette against the bright window. He followed her outline down from the swell of her breasts, just visible as she stood at a slight angle and then the curve of her hips, those hips he had held as he was inside her. He could still see the profile of her vulva as the sun shone through her slightly open legs, the mound visible. His cock twitched at the thought of getting inside her again, he wanted to feel her hot pussy grip him and hoped he would get one more chance to make love with the younger girl.

"Finished?" She said, her voice jolting him from the thought of being up inside her.

"Yes. Yes, I think that is all. For now" and her hand reached out to stroke the top of his head as she passed to head out the room.

"Those should be good shots," Robert added, "I cannot wait to see them." and the two started to discuss plans to develop and scan the finished rolls.

Anna stood in the bathroom, staring out of the window and wondering, hoping even, if someone was watching her from the block of flats she could see. With this in her mind, she wandered to the bedroom and pulled back the curtain on the one window that was covered. If someone was watching, then they should be able to see any action that might happen there.

The boys were still talking photography when Anna returned to the room and she listened as they discussed future plans, her mind mulling over event and wondering if this weekend might happen again. Robert and her had talked about it being a one-off, to celebrate Sam's birthday, but seeing her boyfriend watch as she was fucked by Sam had turned her on more than she thought. She wanted more, but was unsure of exactly what. Both men were still naked and she gazed at their cocks, soft now, but still with the glisten of dried fluid on them. She loved that both of these men had been in every part of her and that Sam had taken her fully as her boyfriend watched and even orgasmed. Her pussy twitched as she listened to them talk film and cameras and wanted to pose again, expose herself to the lens, be taken as the shutter fired, see the images of her fucking as the rolls were pulled from the processing reel. It felt as if it wasn't her that was being penetrated, it was a model and she was letting the camera catch the action and posed for it, wanting more for every shot, loving the cock inside her that was caught on film, not even caring what cock, just that the camera captured it as it she fucked.

Anna was so far away in her dreams that she didn't notice the men had stopped talking and Sam had asked if they wanted lunch. Even when he stood up, she didn't hear his voice, just looked at his hanging cock and thought of how good it looks in photos.

"Earth to Anna" her boyfriend's voice called and she crashed down, blinking as she woke.

"Sorry, I was miles away." was all she could offer as an explanation, slightly embarrassed at what her mind was really conjuring up.

"Lunch?" Sam laughed and she mumbled an affirmative and followed him into the kitchen with Robert behind her, his hand reaching to stroke her bottom as it wiggled in front of him.

"Any news from Alex?" Anna asked as they tucked into salad and bread, pretending it was an outdoor picnic and not a kitchen meal.

Sam picked up his phone from the table and checked, but there were no more messages from the pizza girl. He sat staring at the phone for a few seconds and tried to act normal. "Nope, she must be sleeping off her busy night." He added and turned off the phone.

Anna stared at him for a bit, too long for his liking and mumbled "Shame" and went back to eating.

All was quiet for a little while until Robert got up to go to the toilet.

"What was the message, Sam?" Anna's eyes flashed up at him.

"How did you know?"

"There was a look. Someone sent a message and you were worried." She explained.

Sam looked down the corridor and knew Robert was still busy. He held up the phone and the message. It was from his birding friend. The message said "Who's the hot chick?" and there was a small photo, taken through a telescope, of Sam's back and Anna's partly visible face, eyes closed as she was fucked hard against the wall.

"Wow!" she said. "I had hoped someone saw us!"

Sam's eyes widened with surprise. He had thought Anna would be furious, but she seemed to like the photo.

"Did you tell him?" She stared at Sam, serious now.

"No. No, not at all. He must have just been checking on me. This is why i have curtains on this side." The older man was genuinely upset that this message could ruin everything.