Developing Friends Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's not a great shot, but we know it's us." She said, spreading her fingers on the phone to enlarge the image.

Again, Sam stared at her in disbelief.

"Anyway, I pulled the curtain open in the bedroom. He can watch the action there if he wants." She stated, then resumed eating as she handed the phone back.

"You want me to tell him?" Sam asked, more in jest.

Anna mumbled and nodded.

A startled Sam replied to his friend, Brian and thanked him for the photo.

The telephone pinged a minute later "Scope ready." was the reply.

Anna giggled as she finished her lunch.

"What have you done to me, Sam?" she asked as she smiled at her older lover, her head cocked to one side and her eyes shining.

"Nothing. I think you are just being you now." and both fell silent as Robert's footsteps came down the hall.

"What did I miss?" Robert asked as the two looked very guilty of something.

"Not much," his girlfriend answered, "Just checking to see if the birdwatcher has his scope ready" and the older man laughed as Anna managed to hold a straight face whilst looking at her boyfriend.

"So, nothing unusual then!" he replied, causing Anna to start laughing too as he added "and no pizza delivery due?"

The trio then sat and talked about nothing and everything. Sam showing the younger man the photo he had been sent, Anna's arms and legs wrapped around the older man and part of her face visible, despite the distance and window. Robert was impressed by the telescope as well as by Sam's ability to fuck Anna whilst standing.

Anna wandered off to check the bedroom window as the men talked, standing in front of the drawn curtains and stroking her breasts as she stared out at the far building, then she turned and bent to pull her knickers down, holding the position so he could see her bottom clearly, even opening her legs slightly for the birdwatcher. She stood, turned, waved and went back to join her lovers in the kitchen.

She arrived as Sam's telephone pinged with a massage. A photo had arrived. It was of Anna in Sam's bedroom just minutes before.

He showed her and she smiled, the watcher got what she had wanted him to.

Another ping and the message arrived as she looked at the photo. Her face changed, something was wrong and both men could see a her eyes blazed, neither of them dared to ask what.

Anna stood and stormed back to the bedroom and the sound of the curtains being drawn shut could be heard down the hall to where the men sat. Sam turned the phone to look, unsure what had gone wrong.

"Can't wait to see you bang that slut." was the message from the man with the telescope. Sam's face changed too and he understood Anna's reaction. He showed Robert and the younger man stood and went to find his girlfriend.

Anna sat on the bed, her hand bunched into fists in anger. Robert approached slowly and put a hand on her shoulder, feeling the tension there. She looked up at him, eyes full of hurt and rage.

"Am I a slut?" She asked.

Robert knelt down next to her and kissed her cheek. He smiled and let the anger in his girlfriend subside.

"No." he whispered, "not at all."

Her eyes blinked as if not believing his words.

"I am here with two naked men" she said, as if to contradict his statement.

"So?" he looked right into her eyes now. "Are we sluts? What does it matter who you are here with. We are having fun with a friend. Everything we have done has been agreed between us. Plus, it's been great" and her eyes softened "well, so far it has been great, but one idiot, who doesn't know you and has only seen you through a telescope might ruin it. He's just jealous anyway." He added.

Anna gazed off at nothing and thought about it, the months leading to this, the video calls and exposing herself, showing Sam more, letting him photograph her, letting him see her and Robert having sex, even the fact that the two men had wanked each other off.

Her eyes went back to her boyfriend's "He'll not see any more now. His loss" her defiance blazing in her blue eyes now as they darted up to Sam as he walked in.

"Hey!" The older man said, as daintily as he could. "Alex sends her love" and he held up the phone to show Anna the message from the pizza girl.

Sam had quickly messaged Alex and she had replied that Anna was hot and lovely and should ignore losers who had no chance of seeing her naked in the flesh. The message brought a smile to Anna's face as she remembered the girl's reaction to seeing her naked when the pizzas arrived.

Both men sat beside Anna and each held a hand as the tension left her. Robert turned an reached up, his hand turning her face to his as his lips met hers, both mouths opening naturally and the tongues flicked against the other. Sam began to stroke Anna's leg and she shifted position to open them more, allowing him to stroke inside her upper thigh as she sighed into her lover's mouth.

Robert's hand caressed up Anna's body to cup a breast and he was relieved to feel the nipple hard in his palm and could hear her sighs turn to a soft moan and her hand now stroked his body, sliding up a leg, the fingers drifting up his hardening shaft.

Sam now had a hand stroking over the front of Anna's knickers as she opened her legs more. She was lost on her kiss with Robert, so he lowered his head and opened his mouth around a hard nipple, blowing on it to let her know he was near. Her hand lifted to his head and pulled him close, his lips taking the hard, red nipple into them and clamping around to suck and lick as the young woman groaned into the mouth of her boyfriend.

Anna was leaning back more as Robert guided her, still kissing fervently as his hand caressed one breast as Sam sucked and kissed the other. She opened her legs wider, allowing the older man to slip his hand inside her knickers, feeling her open labia, wet and waiting for a touch. His fingertip nudged over the clitoris, already hard and tender, making her shudder with delight as both breasts, her pussy and mouth were busy with her lovers.

Sam broke off the kissing of Anna's breast, his lips pulling on a hard nipple as he moved his head away, his lips now going lower, kissing the underside of the breast as he headed for a more delicious target. He shifted his position, moving to the floor, kneeling between Anna's spread legs as he kissed down her belly, her hand stroking the back of his head, guiding him lower as her tongue danced in her boyfriend's mouth in a deep kiss.

His fingers held the waistband on Anna's underwear as his lips kissed along the top edge, over Anna's lower belly. Sam gave a little pull and her bottom raised, knowing what he wanted and his hands slid the knickers down around her thighs. Even though Sam had seen Anna's naked body a lot this weekend, he still gave an audible gasp as the shaved mound was exposed. He leaned in and kissed the top of the vulva and she broke off her kiss to gaze down at the older man as he gently kissed and stared at her naked pussy. She stroked his hair as he kissed her lips once more, her head falling back, mouth open as she reached to pull her boyfriend to her again, welcoming his tongue into her mouth as Sam softly licked her vulva as his hands pulled the only item of clothing any of the three were wearing lower down her legs.

Anna could feel Sam kissing the insides of her legs, soft, wet kisses as he slid her underwear off and she parted her legs to give him better access. Her breathing was heavy now, Robert was sucking the air from her with his kissing and Sam's mouth was inching up to her other open lips. She let herself go, slowly reclining on the bed as Robert lowered her, leaning over her to continue the deep kiss as the older man gently pulled her hips closer to the edge of the bed as his mouth peppered her inner thighs with loving kisses. Her body was already trembling with anticipation and desire, the kissing had made her very wet and soon both lips would be covered by a mouth and her insides pulsed at the thought.

Robert was squeezing a breast, his finger had opened around a nipple, pinching it as they closed, his fingertips gently moving to massage the breasts as he kissed his girlfriend deeply, his tongue inside her mouth, her lips sucking on it, her own tongue darting around it, her groans swallowed by him as they kissed. Sam was kissing each leg, going higher as Anna opened for him. He could smell her arousal and he wanted to just drink her juices as they leaked from her body, but knew she was getting turned on by the slow build up, her hips moved to push herself towards the older man and her labia were swollen and soaked for him, parting easily as she spread her legs as his lips found the top of her inner thighs.

Sam sucked on the soft skin of Anna's thigh, his eyes on her labia, the outer lips now wide and the delicate pink of the inner ones, coated with juice from her arousal, were splayed open, unfurled right beside his face, the slick glisten where they met, at the very entrance to Anna's body, calling his mouth and tongue, but he resisted, languishing with his lips taking the hot skin of her thigh inside, tongue running over it, tasting the flesh, slightly salty from her sweat. Her hips writhed as Robert kissed her mouth and played with her breasts, Sam watching and waiting.

Anna's hand found Sam again and pulled him towards her open sex, but he moved away, his mouth kissing her hand and fingers as she moved it back to her body, stroking up her own belly until it found Robert's hand on her breasts and she clasped that.

Sam blew out, his breath cool on the hot skin of Anna's labia and she groaned, hips moving with want. He licked his lips at the thought of licking hers and watched as they moved as the blood pulsed through them, the soft wet sound of them as she writhed.

Anna was lost now, her boyfriend was kissing her deeply, his open lips keeping her mouth wide as the tongues flicked around between the open lips. She had her legs open as wide as she could and knew she was spread completely, open and ready for her older lover. Her entire body was now tingling, on the verge of orgasm just for the kissing and caressing the two men gave her.

Robert felt her as she shook beneath him, her lips widened and her teeth knocked into his mouth as she screamed down his throat. The hand holding his on her breasts clenched, the other one held his head tightly to hers. Then the kiss was broken, Anna's hand releasing her boyfriend from her lips as her head fell back, mouth open and the long, low groan came from her. Robert looked down and Sam had his mouth open, taking in Anna's vulva, his hands holding her hips, pulling her to his mouth as he kissed her wide open lips. Anna's body bucked and shook on the bed, her eyes opening to Robert's and she reached to pull him back to her, lips on lips, her lovers kissing both pairs, their tongues inside them and she loved it and shook with the orgasm they caused.

Sam held Anna's hips, pushing his face between her open labia and pressing his tongue into her welcoming body as she bucked and shook. His initial kiss on her vulva had caused her to cum, but he didn't want to stop, he wanted to taste and enjoy her wet lips and tight hole. He closed his mouth as she orgasmed, sliding his lip over her wet ones, his top lip stroking the hard tip of her swollen clitoris as it moved down to caress her outer labia before taking her inner lips in to suck on them, savouring her wetness. He opened his mouth again, spreading her wide with his lips as his tongue reached out to penetrate her. sliding into the hot hole easily as it pulsed and flooded his mouth. He pushed up, his mouth as wide as possible, tongue extended to get deep, flicking it inside her twitching walls, licking her cum from inside, tasting her delicious orgasm as she began to push against him, lifting her hips to give him better access as her orgasm continued, waves of it washing over her as her body flooded Sam's mouth as he lapped in her cunt.

Anna held Robert tight as they kissed, her body in constant spasm, her moans and occasional screams swallowed by her boyfriend as her older lover pushed his tongue up into her and she ground her hips on his face. She felt wave after wave of pleasure, ebbing after the first big orgasm, allowing her to push against Sam, his tongue and mouth on her lower lips almost mirroring what Robert's were doing to her mouth. Soon the ebbing stopped and the waves increased in intensity.

Both men held tight, Robert relinquishing his grip on Anna's mouth as she screamed, her fingers gripping his hair as she buried her head in his neck, her yells muffled on his shoulder, teeth gripping his skin between shouts of pleasure. Sam's face was being squeezed by Anna's thighs, he gripped her hips as they bucked against him, her other hand reaching down to grasp his hair, holding both her lovers as she shuddered and shook, on the bed. Both men held their lover as she gripped their hair and screamed with intense joy. Then they held her as she fell silent, body still twitching, legs limp now, hands releasing their grip, teeth left skin and her lips remained open even though the men had left them, both pairs panting with pleasure and wide open. Both men gave one final kiss on the lips as they moved to lie beside her, arms wrapping her tight as the room was still.

Alex watched as the trio curled up on the bed. Her fingers wet from her body, her own orgasm subsiding as Anna's did. Sam looked over and blew a kiss to the camera, then picked up the phone as Alex held up the soaked fingers, Anna smiling as the screen came into view of her half-closed eyes and she waved back at the girl and blew a kiss too. "Hope you enjoyed it, female Alex" she whispered to the screen.

"Fuck, yes!" came the reply. "I might have to wank again soon!" and the younger girl blushed into the camera.

"Please do" Anna whispered, drifting off after her orgasm. "But I need to recover first." and she handed the phone back to Sam.

Alex and Sam chatted for a bit as Anna and Robert kissed again, Sam holding the phone so Alex could see the lovers as their hand started to caress each other. Alex's own hands started roaming too and Sam watched with pleasure as the pizza girl played with her breasts, her eyes on Anna and not the older man, almost oblivious to his gaze as she put the phone down so she could use both hands, giving Sam a full view of her body.

Anna broke her kiss and turned to look at the screen, Alex smiling at her as she watched. "So nice, female Alex" she whispered as Robert's hands reached around to hold her breasts, fingers opening to let the hard, raspberry coloured nipples poke through.

"Fuck!" came the reply from Alex and her hand went down to spread her pussy wide, letting Anna see her as she slid two fingers inside her wet cunt, groaning loudly at the penetration.

Anna took the phone from Sam and moved it down so Alex could see more, causing more groans to come from the younger girl as she masturbated to the sight of Anna.

"Is there anything you want to see?" Anna whispered as her boyfriend's hands held her breasts and her own hand began to caress down her belly.

Alex was breathing hard as she fingered herself. She could barely talk, just groan as she neared another orgasm. She slowed down, prolonging the moment, thinking of what to ask for as her fingers continued to slip up and down inside her body, slurping noisily, the sound heard at the other end by Anna.

"Such a lovely sound, female Alex" she muttered, as her hand ran over her wet vulva.

"Your" gasped Alex "clit. Please." Her voiced trailing of as she almost orgasmed at the thought of that view.

Anna smiled and lowered the telephone, giving Alex a close-up of the wet lips as her hand slid down and her fingers slid easily between the wet folds and peeled herself open for the watching girl. She heard Alex gasp and groan and moved her hand so her fingers were on the swollen clitoris, gasping at the touch. She pulled the hood back with a finger either side of the pearly tip, her other hand trembling as she held the phone, hoping the girl was getting a good view.

Alex groaned, then screamed as the orgasm smashed over her, she was already cumming as Anna opened her lips, but the sight of the exposed clitoris pushed her further and she felt the gush from her cunt over her hand and her body gripped the fingers buried deep inside her. She opened her eyes and saw Anna was still holding the camera over the swollen bud, this time stroking over it with a drenched fingertip and Alex screamed again as she rammed the fingers hard inside her convulsing vagina. She her a whispered "so nice" as she collapsed on the bed, twitching, fingers still deep inside the tight grip of her body.

Anna smiled at Alex as she moved the camera up from her open vulva. Alex had her eyes open and was smiling back, but she hadn't said a word, just groaned. Eventually she managed to say "fuck" and held up her drenched hand for Anna to see. "Look what you did!" was her first sentence since her massive orgasm. Anna just laughed and slowly moved the camera across to show Sam's very hard cock and then Robert's equally stiff erection.

"Look what you did!" Anna replied.

Robert took the phone from Anna and put it down on the table as he moved from the bed.

Anna shifted her position as Sam leaned over to move his his lips to her open mouth. Her hands pulled the older man closer and she slid a leg under his body and wrapped it around him to draw him between her open thighs. Sam rested on his arms as they kissed, his chest lightly pressing against Anna's hard nipples, causing tingles to run over her body, from head to toe and spiralling around the area between her open legs.

Sam moved, his cock pressing against Anna's thigh as he moved up and she dropped a hand down to hold him, feeling the wet head of the cock warm in her hand. She guided him to her open body, wanting that hard penis in her again, placing the swollen head against her entrance as she wrapped her legs around the older lover.

Anna turned to look at Robert, smiling at him as her eyes moved across to the phone, eyes going wide as Sam pushed up and into her, her own groan drowning out that of Alex as she watched the beautiful girl penetrated by her older friend.

Anna wrapped herself around Sam as the pair moved together, his cock deep inside her, held tight as he ground the head over her cervix, his body pressing onto her swollen clitoris as they both pushed back and forth, watched by Robert next to the bed and Alex on the phone. Anna turned to look at them again, smiling to both as Sam thrust deep, groaning against her neck as he drove up inside her, wanting to be further inside, loving the feel of her body as her cunt gripped him tightly, bathing the sensitive head with her juice and wrapping around it as it moved over her cervix. Their groans filled the room as the early evening sun lit their joined bodies on the bed.

Robert picked up the phone and moved it around, giving Alex a view from above and behind, Sam's bottom and it clenched and pushed up into Anna, her legs wrapped around his waist, her arms holding him to her, face visible over his shoulder, eyes closed, mouth open with her constant groans from the cock deep inside her. He placed it back down, hearing Alex's own moans and looking at the screen to see the young girl with several fingers deep inside her own body, other hand squeezing a breast, eyes fixed on the screen watching the couple fucking.

Anna looked across as Alex screamed out her orgasm, smiling at her new friend as she thrust the fingers deep and shuddered, her moans louder than Anna's and pushing the couple to move faster and harder and soon Anna's eyes glanced to Robert, his hand holding his hard cock, his eyes on her face, smiling at her. Her eyelids flickered and the whites showed more as they rolled back and she screamed with pleasure as her body convulsed, gripping her older lover tight inside as she orgasmed.