Deviant Suitemates Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was very driven afterall. The same passions that drove her to clear the high bars in high school, also made her want to be the best that anyone's ever experienced in bed. So she licked and kissed the head of Bryon's dick a few times before sitting up and reaching for the drawer under her bed, where she kept her hair scrunchies.

She grabbed a purple one from the drawer, maneuvered more of the blanket behind her and swung her right leg over, Byron straddling his knees.

"Time to get down to business," she said, as she sat up to tie her hair in a ponytail in the back. Byron finally got a good look at her perky titties. They were not huge, but they were plump and round. Her nipples were a darker shade of pink. She had a rib tattoo that began just under her left boob that read "Love Over Everything".

While she did her hair, Byron sat up on his left elbow and used his right hand to rub up Lexi's thighs. He traced her body all the way up her ribs and squeezed at her left boob.

Because she clearly worked out, she didn't have a bony body. But there was definitely no pudge in her belly and no extra fat above her hips. She was soft in all the right places and Byron's dick twinged, as he rubbed her body. Lexi closed her eyes while he fondled her, before pushing him back onto his back.

With her long hair out of the way, she bent down and brought her face back to Byron's dick.

Staring at him with her blue-grey eyes, she licked up the shaft, before wrapping her tongue around the head and swallowing him once more. Her left hand was roaming over Byron's abs, while her right hand held his dick place.

Her tongue squeezed Byron's dick as she continued her incredible blowjob. He hadn't even come yet and he already knew this was the best blowjob he had ever gotten.

From this vantage point, he knew he wouldn't last much longer. Byron could watch his dick disappearing into Lexi's mouth. She was able to consume more of his length into her throat, now that she was on top of him.

'She's definitely done this before,' Byron thought.

She was bouncing her head faster and faster on his dick, her saliva allowing it to easily glide in and out of her throat. He stared in amazement watching, as Lexi slid her right hand into her own panties while she sucked him off.

'I must remember to thank Alan,' Byron smiled to himself.

* * * * * * * * *

In the shower, Maddy had grabbed Andy's fat cock, still wet from the baby oil and started slapping it against her own nipples.

"Gawd, I love your cock," Maddy said, her eyes glued to the big tool. She slapped her boobs a few more times with it before she stuck the cock back between her tits.

Andy was pumping away furiously at Maddy's chest. His knees were bent and he was massaging Maddy's pink nipples, while ramming his cock between her two orbs.

The baby oil kept her tits slick and she was moving her torso in time with his thrusts. From her knees, she had a good view of his cock as the head poked from between her titties before disappearing back into the fold.

Andy's legs were beginning to tremble as he continued his thrusting.

"You like this?" Maddy asked, seductively. "You like my big fucking tits, Andy?"

Andy just grunted his approval as he sped up his hips. Maddy used her arms to hold her breasts in place as Andy pumped.

"Keep going," Maddy said. "Mmmm, You wanted to fuck these fucking tits as soon as you saw me huh? Didn't you? Mmm hmmm."

Her words were having the desired effect on Andy. He had indeed wanted to titty-fuck this bitch the moment he clapped eyes on her round mounds. Now here he was less than twenty-four hours later, his hard cock squeezed between her slick sexy breasts.

Maddy kept her tits together and bent her neck forward. She then stuck her tongue out in order to lick the tip of Andy's big cock each time it poked out from her cleavage.

After another minute, with Maddy moaning her sounds of encouragement and the extra stimulation provided by her lips and tongue, Andy felt his balls churning.

He reached for the back of Maddy's neck, never breaking rhythm and pulled Maddy's face toward his cock. With a few more pumps he began his deep growl of satisfaction and Maddy knew she was about to watch Andy cum.

She shut her lips tight just as the first string of cum blasted her in the face. It didn't stop there. With Andy groaning in pleasure, he sent another cumshot that hit her right in the chin. He kept thrusting into her boobs until he'd coated her neck and collar bone with his semen.

"Ooooh fuck," Andy moaned, his dick slowing but still leaking cum onto Maddy's tits.

Maddy inhaled through her teeth as she started to jerk Andy off, making sure he got all of his cum out and onto her boobs. She was pleased with herself, pleased with Andy and most of all pleased with Andy's thick cock.

"Mmmmm, way to go, stud," Maddy said in her haughty voice, still stroking Andy's cock. She stayed on her knees, jerking his cock and slapping her tits with it until she was sure she had milked his last drop. Her lips and chin were still dripping with Andy's semen and as he recovered she stood up.

"Switch me."

He was still in a daze and he stumbled around the cum-covered torso of Maddy as she moved toward the water to wash Andy off of her face.

* * * * * * * * *

Byron continued to feed his brown dick to the track star who was straddled over his legs. His right hand was gripping her by the ponytail and his left was pinching her right nipple. Her lips slurped while her head bobbed. Her tongue caressed his dick while she glided her lips over his shaft. She kept her mouth and his penis wet and Byron was groaning at the sensation.

Lexi was loving the control she had over Byron and his dick wasn't the only thing wet. She was rubbing at her own clit furiously. Byron watched as she pleasured herself while sucking him off. Her right hand was spinning furiously inside her panties and he could hear her pussy sloshing while her lips slurped. Lexi was so turned on that she hardly registered Byron's hips increasing speed.

She was still rubbing his abs with her left hand. As Byron was getting to the point of no return. He was ready.

The freshman put his left hand on the back of Lexi's head. His right hand kept a firm grip in her ponytail and he held her head in place as he slid more of himself into her mouth. Lexi emitted a small cough, but did not pull back. Byron did not pull out either. He continued to slowly feed her his dick.

Lexi's lips closed and opened around his shaft, as she neared the base and gagged-coughed again, with some saliva leaking out. Again, Byron continued filling her mouth with his dick. When he reached her esophagus he paused, only briefly, while she caught her breath.

'Wow,' Lexi thought, as her eyes began to water just a bit. 'He's going to choke me to death'.

She would have smiled or maybe laughed, but her mouth too full to make any facial expressions. She instead focused on opening her jaw as wide as possible and breathed in air through her nose. She never stopped rubbing her own pussy either, bringing herself closer and closer to release.

Satisfied that she had taken a breath, Byron slowly fed the rest of his dick into her face.

While Lexi's hand was rubbing away at her pussy, Byron continued pushing until her nose was nearly buried in his crotch. Her body twitched slightly and Byron fed her a bit more of his dick.

Lexi's spine stiffened up, and Byron fed her a bit more.

She gave a soft choke before her whole body relaxed and her natural reflexes relented to her throat's invader.

Byron had won. He stayed in her mouth blocking her windpipe for a few seconds before pulling out, but not much and not for long.

He was back in her throat the moment she exhaled. He pulled out, again just enough for her to inhale this time before pushing his entire dick right back into her mouth. By now Lexi understood even as she pleasured herself. Her throat was his right now.

'He's done this before,' Lexi thought as she caught his rhythm and was able to breathe while he continued to conquer her throat.

Byron pushed in her mouth, held in her throat for three or four seconds, pulled out for a second reprieve, before repeating. Every few thrusts Lexi whimpered and that only fed Byron's desire. For a few more minutes, he fucked the freshman's face while she fingered herself.

Byron grew more focused. The room was much quieter now and the wet sounds of Byron's dick down her throat and Lexi's fingers in her own pussy were much more pronounced.

They were both so close. Byron was forcibly fucking her face now, caring very little about her breathing, as he could now feel his balls getting to that point.

Lexi, caring about her own breathing almost as little as Byron, was still working her clit. She was twirling her fingers around her clitoris furiously, savoring every feeling of pleasure in her pussy and every thrust of dick into her mouth.

She was on the verge of an orgasm that was just as strong as the one she had the night before. Her eyes were closed, her mouth was full and she was right on the brink.

At that moment, Byron groaned loudly and she felt Byron's dick twitch once, then twice before it erupted into her mouth. His shaft was pulsing between her lips as his cum splattered the back of her throat. Byron continued ramming her mouth with his dick.

She whimpered and gagged, but never stopped rubbing her own pussy; and as Byron's moans continued with a second salty cumshout into her mouth, she came, hard.

"Aaaauughlhhmmphh!" moaned Lexi, as her orgasm hit her like an explosion. Her mouth was still full of Byron's spurting dick and she collapsed onto his legs, squirming around in pleasure and still rubbing her pussy. Her body went into spasms and her eyes were out of focus as her knees gave way.

Byron, eyes closed, still had a firm grip on her head and ponytail with both hands. Lexi was still being spoon-fed a dick that sent yet another blast into her mouth, while her pussy leaked around her own fingers.

His thrusts finally slowed but did not stop and his orgasm was still washing over him. Lexi's eyes were closed, as she continued rubbing her sopping pussy, still wiggling slightly and still sucking on Byron's leaking dick.

Byron had released her head, but continued his small thrusts into her mouth. Lexi could breathe again. She was taking deep breaths, resting her head on Byron's hips with his dick in her mouth. When both orgasms had completely subsided, they opened their eyes at the same time.

They both stared at each other in relaxing admiration. Lexi loved the look of satisfaction on Byron's face, as he stared back with small beads of sweat on his forehead. Byron loved the satisfied look on Lexi, with his deflating dick in her mouth and his cum running down her chin.

It was then that they noticed they were not alone in the room. Maddy, dressed in her robe and Andy in just his jeans, were both standing frozen by the open bathroom door, staring at Lexi and Byron with a look of complete shock on their faces.

"Um," Maddy began as Lexi sat up, releasing Byron's dick with a small 'pop' and disappeared under the blanket. "If you two want the shower you can.....use it now."

There was an awkward silence as Maddy and Andy made their way to the bed and Byron covered more of himself up. Lexi tried to make herself as small as possible under the blanket.

As Andy got dressed, Bryon leaned down and pulled the blanket up slightly to address a mortified Lexi, who was balled up and facing the wall.

"You want to shower?"

Lexi shook her head furiously under the blanket.

"You want to ...um...," He glanced at Maddy and Andy. They were trying to make themselves seem busy in the quiet dorm room. "You want to meet up later today?"

Lexi nodded, under the blanket still.

"Okay. I can just call you later?"

She nodded again and Byron felt around under the blankets for his clothes.

For three minutes, Andy just stood by the door pretending to be very interested in the woodwork, Maddy shuffled pages in some books at the desk and Byron dressed as fast as he could while remaining covered under the blankets. Once he was clothed, he left the bed, slid into his shoes and kissed the lump of blanket that was Lexi.

"Bye," said a muffled Lexi.

"See ya soon," he said, timidly.

He walked toward the door and Andy swung it open.

"Bye," said Maddy with a stiff wave, her dark brown eyes still as big as quarters.

Byron nodded at her as he closed the door. Andy and Byron moved briskly through the empty suite and silently made their way into the hallway. When they reached the door at the end of the hall and were sure they were out of earshot, they glanced at each other.

It was the smirk on Byron's face that caused a smirk on Andy's face, before they both exploded into laughter. They opened the door and left O'Bannon absolutely roaring with hilarious delight.

* * * * * * * * *

Author's Note:

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed the adventures of these horny teens. Please vote and comment. Thanks to Beta Readers Lovecraft68, Nuna13, HeatherC, themadscribbler1970, Jas06 and DThomas. Feedback is greatly appreciated. More to come.

12