All Comments on 'Deviant Suitemates Ch. 07'

by Whanmore

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Charmingdevil85Charmingdevil8510 months ago

This is one of my favorite stories on here keep it up

pkp033pkp03310 months ago

The increase of crossing of characters between Suitemates/Dorm Rooms is getting exciting.

Maddy and Lexi continue to be my favorite combo amongst your characters

ThrillherbrysonThrillherbryson10 months ago
Jam Packed

I like how you delivered what to me felt like a gender swapped cuckold situation. Always wanted to read a story with one. Jennifer seems down bad. I don't really like her but it seems like we're going to see her have a bad day in the next chapter of DDR because she was really desperate this chapter. Threesomes seem to really bring out the competitive spirit lol...and I thought Uno ruined friendships. Byron looks like he will have a lot going on soon, as he should.

WhanmoreWhanmore10 months agoAuthor

Thanks Devil! Glad to here it. PKP Lexi n Maddy!? Good to know. I love those two too. They are so much fun to write.

WhanmoreWhanmore9 months agoAuthor

Thrillher....haha you don't like Jennifer. That's funny. I love her scenes. hope u get psst teh typos in the next chapter. But yeah...the suites are gonna get packed lol

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Maddy is certainly one of the best characters in this terrific series, although there are certainly plenty of others. Deviant Suitemates is a great story, as is the companion series, Deviant Dorm Rooms. That the author is continuing that series as well is really great news. Five stars her for Chapter 7!

ThrillherbrysonThrillherbryson8 months ago
On Jenn

Yea I don't like her really lol. I don't even think I got a good reason lmao. And it's not how she's written, somehow, she's just annoying lol. I feel like that makes you an even better author.

WhanmoreWhanmore8 months agoAuthor

Thanks Mr. Anonymous. Appreciate the kind words of encouragement. I hope you enjoy this next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWhanmore@Whanmore
A sexual being from Indiana. I write stories that I like to read about in a way that I think others will enjoy. Appreciate feedback from readers...especially women as they are hardest to please. Looking for an artist or artists to illustrate. Hope you find these stories entert...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES