Devil in a Dark Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kieran clutched her close and wished that this woman had the bravery to survive it. He embraced her petrified body even tighter. Even though she didn't know it, Aldea was bringing him strength.

She was giving him a reason not to go back. If he had her at his side, at least he had a reason to stay in the mortal realm. Aldea gave Kieran a reason to survive. Right now, she loathed him but hate was the opposite of love so at least that was something.

Kieran pressed his face into her sweet-smelling hair and took a deep breath. This woman was exactly what he had wanted for as long as he had been on Earth. Now he was finding himself unable to justify keeping her here. He could and should transport her away. There had to be a safe haven for her somewhere. Kieran tried to think. As much as he wanted Aldea he couldn't be selfish. He couldn't let his demonic side win. He was better than that.

Aldea deserved to be married to a wonderful man and have peace. Things he,a former demon, could never give her. Kieran's demonic side laughed at himself as it delighted at his and Aldea's misery. The beast within him wanted to go back to Hades where it belonged.

Fighting his beast off, only wanting to be with Aldea, Kieran wrapped his arms more tightly around her. He wanted to remember every small detail about her, no matter how small. She was his salvation. His deliverance. His heavenly angel.

What to do...what to do...what the fuck to do? The thought percolated through his mind. Keiran could feel a strange pain in his chest. For the first time since he had offered himself up for this life he was truly regretting his choice. He had always believed that good he could do outweighed anything that the demonic life could have offered. Now, with Aldea in his arms, he had nothing but doubts.

He closed his eyes and shut the thoughts out of his head. It wasn't long before he drifted to sleep, embracing Aldea in his arms. She gave him solace. Aldea made him feel safe. She was his salve. She assuaged and alleviated his darkest fears. Aldea brought his dark heart peace.

Try as he might, sleep didn't come to Kieran. He shouldn't do it. He shouldn't do it. He shouldn't. How could he make a deal with his former enemies? How could he risk going back and making a deal with them, with his pursuers. They hated him and he loathed them. This was all way to fucked up and not fair! In his long life, didn't he deserve something of his own...just one small thing?

"Wake up, Aldea. I have to talk to you. I've told you that I'm a devil fleeing from other demons. That's true. Believe me, I have no reason to lie. Aldea, I love the way you speak, the way you move, the way you cry out my name when you cum. I've been looking for you for countless millennia. You wouldn't understand. How could I make you understand? I'm a demon, a devil. I'm unworthy of you." stated Kieran as bitter tears filled his eyes. All he wanted in all of time and space was Aldea.

To Kieran's amazement and perhaps horror, Aldea started hysterically laughing.

"You're a demon, a devil...something supernatural. These last few days have been just SO fucked up. I don't know what a sick prick like you has me...LSD, hypnosis...I don't know what or why..you play a vile and low-brow game like this. I'd rather you just told me the truth and say you don't want to fuck me. That's what most men do anyway. At, least they have the courage to be upfront about it. I'd just prefer the truth to some crazy story like the one you're telling me now."

Kieran thought she was done but Aldea's livid rant continued. She'd been wanting to say it all day.

" God, you're such AN ASSHOLE... TELLING ME MADE UP STORIES. If you're going to go. JUST GO, I won't hold it against you..or if you're going to kill me just kill me. I suppose I'll hold that against you since I'll be dead but what the fuck do I know. I hate being lied to." she ranted and raved at Kieran as the demons continued to shriek above them.

Aldea shook her head in anger and disbelief. Still, despite herself, some ancient esoteric part of Aldea believed everything he was saying. Too many mystical things had passed between them for her not to believe. But, she wasn't about to reveal that to Kierean....he'd kidnapped her and didn't deserve to know her true feelings, no matter how potent her carnal desires may be.

Keiran stared at the starry unforgiving sky. Not this again.. why wouldn't mortals today just believe? Long ago before he'd chosen to have human feelings, when he had terrorized them, they had pleaded with their lives and meager possisons. He had cruelly laughed at them. Those mortals believed and were terrified. Here was the woman he adored and worshiped laughing at the fact that he could be a devil. Still he wanted her. Kieran turned and looked at her.

As Keiran gazed at her, his eyes were loving. Aldea's heartbeat accelerated and her breaths grew shallow. Looking at Kieran was like staring into the eyes of a wild beast. He was a demon hungry and possessive, ready to consume her completely. Yet, when he touched her, his hands were soft. He caressed her stomach like she was a fragile piece of porcelain, and he bent over suckling her nipple gently, lightly flicking the aching tip with his tongue. She didn't know what strange forces were at work, but tonight she needed him just as he needed her. Aldea just wanted to melt like chocolate into his strong arms.

Kieran's touch made her shiver, those gentle caresses contrasting so much with his fierce eyes. Her slender fingers brushed through his hair and across his skin. Aldea closed her eyes and revealed in sensation; his soft lips worshiping her breasts, his strong hands lightly brushing her sensitized flesh.

She traced the contours of his body, felt his silky hair, and brushed his nipples delighting in the velvety texture of his skin, absorbing his warmth and his strength. She was surrounded and protected by him; his masculine scent, his powerful body, his hot mouth worshiping her taut breasts, his large hands caressing her. This was what Aldea wanted. This was what Aldea needed.

Aldea thought a lot of fucked up shit was going on but still she never wanted this man/devil/demon whatever the fuck he was to stop. As Kieran kept worshiping her body, he was her everything. She felt his lips on hers again and she moaned into his mouth wrapping her arms about him, pulling him close.

His skin teased her nipples, his erection pressed between their bodies, the moisture of his arousal hot was against her belly. She pulled him even closer, pressing her body into his. She needed him to be closer; inside of her. Aldea wanted nothing more.

Still as Kieran was there making love to her, Aldea thought this whole situation was to fucked up. She should be back home at her hotel where she belonged. She just wanted to be safe and in control of her own life. Aldea wondered if she was even in control of her actions. Was this attraction just some kind of enchantment?

If so, how could Kieran do this to her? Frustrated, Aldea pushed him off of her and he willingly rolled onto his back. Rising up on her knees and straddling his hips she took a moment to survey him. She had to know if this was real. Could a demon like him influence her heart? Aldea didn't think she could bear that kind of cruel fakery.

They'd spent days together and driven across the freezing and storm-ridden countryside but she'd never taken the time just to look at him. To see who he really was. Aldea wondered what did a devil look like anyway, who--or what was Kieran? Could demons really take human form and act like this?

Here stranded in the wilderness at the precipice of wretchedness and horror, for some unbeknownst reason Aldea wanted to commit every part of Kieran to memory. She wanted to be with him and know everything about him.

To Aldea's immense satisfaction, Kieran's body was almost hairless...except for the hair on his eyebrows and his head. So smooth...she wondered if he was born this way or if this was the way of a demon. She ran her hands along his muscular chest, following them with her lips, memorizing every muscle, every taste and smell. His flesh was like warm velvet against her lips.

"Aldea!" Kieran groaned as her feather-like fingers traced up and down his body. He didn't know what he expected from her. Yes, they had been together a few days ago. But, that was before he had told her he was a devil. He didn't know if he deserved her love now. That was if she did love him and not despise him. Still he hoped----

Hope. Perhaps the scariest of all the emotions he'd faced as a human. Hope was full of defeat, you couldn't overcome hope. It was always there wanting more. He hoped Aldea would be his but Kieran was certain of defeat. After all he was a devil and she was mortal.

As Aldea explored his nude body, Kieran gently ran his hands through her long black hair. Suddenly, Aldea made up her mind. She decided that she didn't care how fucked up the situation was or if it was some spell. Aldea knew she just wanted Kirean. It didn't matter that he was a devil, she was going to let the dice fall where they may.

Kierean was astonished as she locked her mouth over his. Her black hair tumbled about her shoulders and over their faces, shrouding them in a silky curtain even as their tongues mated fiercely. Kirean moaned into her mouth and wrapped his arms securely about her body, his large hands caressed her hips and her breasts. The more she kissed him, the more her body throbbed with need and slowly Aldea's control, her desire to tease slipped away. She needed him as she had never needed anything before.

Now! Kirean saw the determined look in Aldea's eyes and smiled.

He watched as she took his thick cock in her hand and slowly impaled herself upon him noting his eyes watching as he disappeared within her soft depths. She shuddered above him feeling every vein, every ridge of him against her velvety walls arching her back in pleasure as he filled her.

"Gods, Aldea," he breathed. "You're so beautiful...more than anything I've ever seen in Heaven or Hell in all my so many years."

Kirean reached out and cupped one of her breasts in his hand running his thumb across her aching nipple. His warm touch made her gasp as a shiver ran through her making her ache even more. Her body shuddered and she ground against him, needing more.

Slowly Aldea lifted herself off and then just as slowly inched down until he disappeared completely within her. She clenched her thighs and her muscles, developing a slow, torturous rhythm that sent shivers of ecstasy through her body.

"That's it, Aldea. By all the gods, yes," Kireean whispered in a dark, husky voice. It was full of need and desire. He only wanted her. His beloved. Kierean was determined to give Aldea every bit of him. He would gladly give Aldea his very soul if she asked.

His hands clasped around her hips, guiding her thrusts, and she saw his eyes were glued to her watching as she impaled herself upon him over and over again. She moaned as everything around her caught fire. The skin where his hands touched her throbbed, her own hair teased her shoulders, her back, her nipples driving her crazy, making her hungrier. Aldea moaned as sensation overwhelmed her; everything about Kirean was different and unworldly from anything she'd ever experienced. Aldea's entire body shivered, trembled and sweated. Suddenly she felt a glorious shiver starting in her womb and radiate out to her aching breasts, her fingers and her toes. She moaned incoherently, her body convulsing, her heart loudly pounding, her skin vibrating with pleasure.

Kirean smiled. He couldn't imagine seeing a more erotic thing in his life as Aldea, a beautiful woman, make love to him. Her blue eyes glittered, her breasts bounced at his every thrust, her hair tumbled about her, her lips parted as she gasped in pure ecstasy. Her beautiful body glistened with sweat and her soft moans were musical to his ears. He knew he was a devil but Aldea was an angel from Heaven gracing a creature of Hell with her glory. And then to watch her cum like that to see and feel her absolute bliss...Kirean was sure Heaven couldn't be any better.

For a while Kieran just held Aldea's trembling body against his, the contrast of his burning skin against her's was overwhelming. He was happy that she was absorbing her warmth. Their time of the run had been hard on her. Then he rolled with her again, still joined with her, and gently laid her onto the cold cabin floor smiling at her dreamy eyes, her swollen lips. Kieran kissed Aldea softly, delighting in the smooth texture of her mouth. She kissed him back, her smoky eyes glittering from her release and her tiny hand reached up and tucked an unruly strand of his hair behind his ear.

"Kieran" Aldea moaned in need. She had just cum but she was sure that in Kirean's arms she would never stop cumming. Aldea knew she was his come hell or high water.

Hearing his name on her lips as she whimpered beneath him in passion sent a shiver down his spine. On her lips it was like magic. Only wanting to please his love, Kieran thrust inside of her forcibly, the sound of their flesh reverberated in his ears spurring him on to take her harder, faster, deeper.

But, the lovers' intense passion was not to last long. Screams of harpies filled the air. A fierce tempest permeated the small hunting cabin and the lovers were torn apart. The demons which had been pursuing Aldea and Kieran cast them miles asunder. Aldea and Kirean were separated.

Hours later, Aldea woke up, alone in a thicket of thorny brambles, her tears stung her eyes, and her head pounded as her blood rushed to it, the sound reverberating in her ears. She whimpered a tiny, animalistic sound of agony to the cold and gray sky. Her stomach boiled in reaction to the pain that percolated throughout her freezing body. Her emaciated leg screamed in pain. Worst of all she was apart from Kirean.

Where was he? Where she was didn't matter. Aldea was completely overwhelmed. Her world spun, she took panting, panicky breaths, she couldn't see. A sense of absolute horror, desolation, confusion, repulsion all of them pounded into her, making her heart ache unbearably. Where was Kieran? What the fuck was going on? She just wanted him.

Being without Kieran was like an incapacitating panic attack, but so much more; agonizing, horrifying, guilt, insanity. Aldea began to sob hysterically even as she curled up into a tiny ball gasping for breaths, her body and soul aching, wanting nothing more than to be back in Kieran's warm embrace. Aldea longed for the demon just hours ago she'd despised.

As Aldea sat on the cold thorny ground she wondered if Kirean would come for her. No...if he would come for her. After all, what was she to him? She was mortal. He'd seen princesses and dazzling movie stars, probably fucked them too. If Kirean didn't come for her she couldn't blame him. Why had he even bothered to risk so much of his life for her? She was a nobody and she was repellent because of her leg.

As she looked up at the unfeling stars, Aldea realized that Kirean had never said "I love you" to her. She could only wait until dawn came up to make her way back to her hotel. Wherever the fuck that was...she could be deep within the Russian taiga for all she knew.

As Aldea looked up into the cold and indifferent stars, Aldea despised herself for allowing herself to believe that she was drawn to Kirean. Tonight below the autumn stars, she wanted him in her arms, and she didn't understand why. She'd been drawn to him but had he been drawn to her?

While, his cherished Aldea had been flung to the ends of the earth, meanwhile, Kirean had been left in front of a court of his fellow demons. He put his hands in the air to signify he meant no harm.

"Traitor!"

"Scum"

"Half-blood" shrieked out the demons who surrounded him.

"Did you think you could just leave? You can't walk away from all of this! It's who you are. You're a devil. You cause harm and devastation wherever you go. It's your true nature and there's no use denying it," clamored the harpies in unison. They bareated Kirean.

Kieran kept his resolve. He had to. Kieran knew he had to find his Aldea again...wherever in Heaven or Hell she was.

"Please," he said gesturing to the gathered court of demons, "Calm down. Let's meet as brothers and I'll try to explain myself. Let us meet again as friends." he begged

Most of the demons remained flying fiercely above, casting malevolent glares at him but they seemed ready to talk.

"What do you want now, half blood?" the cruel harpies demanded in unison.

Kieran's eyes were regretful and pleading as they drifted over his former compatriotes. He sighed sadly. "I only want to be a human. I only want to go away and live a quiet life with my Aldea. I want us to be lovers. I want you to leave us be and we'll leave you in peace in return. Is that too much to ask, you my brothers?''Kieran questioned. His voice was filled with hope--the most dangerous emotion for it so often failed.

Bickering broke out among the harpies. They were divided.

Some talked of punishing him, he'd broken ancient laws after all. He'd revealed himself to a human. That was the ultimate taboo. Still, Kieran had always been a pot stirrer, he'd insighted trouble even about his fellow demons and not for the better. The harpies bickered and screamed amongst themselves for hours.

"We should not coddle his behavior any longer. He is a demon, even if he is half blood, he should start acting like one. His refusal of his heritage is intolerable." they screamed.

"Brothers, you do not understand...I agree with everything you're saying, if I was still a demon I'd agree with you, but I have a beating heart who yearns for Aldea..she is my love...my true mate. I only want to be with her. Let us go, be a couple and you'll be rid of us, especially me, for all eternity. That must mean something to you." desperately begged Kieran.

Snarls and ear-splitting screams came from his former colleagues. Yet, after what seemed like eons to Kieran they relented.

"Fine, go...endure the hardship, unhappiness and toils of being a mere mortal. You've made your decision, you can no longer come back." said the horde of demons laughing malvently at their former brother's fate. Then they were gone, like they'd never been there at all.

Kieran let out a sigh of joy to the starry heavens. At long last, he was going to return to his beloved. Aldea and him would be one. Tonight he would appear to her wherever below the heavens she was.

Aldea had been flung hundreds of miles away deep into the desolate snowy Canadian woods. It had taken her all day but eventually she reached a small pearly colored river. Remembering her Girl Scout training, Aldea followed the river downstream.

She knew the pearly river would eventually lead her to a town from there she could make her way back to her hotel. Somehow...hopefully...she could get there. But, when night fell, Aldea hadn't made it very far with her emaciated leg, so she lay down below an ancient redwood tree.

Soon she fell it an unrestful sleep,due to the chilly weather and aching leg but she drifted into a hazy dreamlike state. It seemed to Aldea that some phantom appeared before her. It seemed like it was trying to say something but couldn't find the words. Aldea decided to speak to the appertion because what was the worst that could happen? Things were already to fucked up and she was already stranded in the freezing and unknown wilderness.

"Boy...who or what are you? I almost remember you. Tell me your name." Aldea commanded.

"I'm Phoenix" stated Kirean. He looked at Aldea, she was coated in mud and bruises but to him she still looked beautiful. She radiated a glow of determination and grit. Aldea was hell bent on getting what she wanted. He had deceived her because he wasn't sure of what her reaction would be.