Devil in a Dark Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kierean had defeated the demons but earth magic had laws. Names had power. Troubles could still come the lovers' way. Despite the toils the lovers had endured, worse could come. Worse could always come. He couldn't let his beloved endure any more disasters.

Aldea looked at him in utter disappointment and her face fell. She'd hoped that when he told her his name that everything would come back, but it didn't. She looked at him and instinctively knew that she'd never called him Phoenix, that she'd known him by some other name.

"That's not your name. You're a liar!" Aldea spat back. Her voice was filled with bitterness. She had suffered all day and now this wraith was tormenting her further.

Kieran smiled at her resolve and anger. "If you cannot remember my true name, I'm not going to give it to you except in person. Dreams are dangerous places to reveal important things."

She thought for a moment and realized the wisdom in what the appreciation was saying and then nodded. "I'm still Aldea. I won't lie to you. I'll be honest." Aldea said her voice was filled with obvious resentment.

He smiled at her, and for a moment she just appreciated his beauty. Aldea looked back at him with confusion in her sad eyes. She couldn't believe that a deformed woman like her had ever been lovers with a charming entity like him. He was so powerful. So handsome. Yet, they'd been lovers, Aldea wasn't sure of much. But, she was sure of that.

"I know. I love you as Aldea. So beautiful and so strong. I know you're having memory trouble right now but I want to help you. Let me come to you. Let me be with you. We can be a couple again. Together you and me, in love." begged Kieran. He wanted her to be happy. He wanted to love her. He wanted to be one with her as true mates should be.

Aldea looked at Kieran trepidatiously. "Did you send me away?" she curiously questioned and her voice had an edge of anger in it. It figured such a gorgeous man would send someone like her away.

Kieran started "Yes..No...not really? It's complicated. Please tell me where you are and I'll come and get you..wherever it is." He no longer had his powers and couldn't instantaneously summon her. It was his first hurdle in being a human. One he didn't like.

Tears filled Aldea's eyes but she blinked them away angrily. She was determined to have this conversation. "How the FUCK should I know where I am? I'm deep within some muddy and cold woods. It's not like there's sign posts everywhere. I can't call an Uber to pick me up! Why did you leave me? Why did you abandon me? Why did you send me to this strange place? This bramble of thorns instead of my home! My home isn't super fancy, like the fucking palace, you probly live in, but it's my home!"

It was another long rant at him. But, what Aldea was saying was true. As much as Kieran wanted to go to his beloved, as much as he wanted to comfort and assuage her. Kieran was stuck. He was mortal. He couldn't.

"Ald..." Kieran began to explain. How could he put into words what had happened? He just wanted her. Kieran wanted his Aldea more than anything. She was his beloved. He just had to find out where she was then he would go to her.

"No! Shut UP!" Aldea snapped angrily. "You don't get to call me that. You don't get to speak to me tenderly. You left me. You cast me to this isolation. For now you can call me Ma'am."

Kieran's eyes turned red and glittered in anger. "You are MY LOVE," he snapped in return. "I know your name. We were together, entwined as one being. You are MINE!"

Aldea, still believing she was dreaming, tried to stand and flee from him but she felt her body unable to move. It wasn't just her emaciated leg. She knew that he was restraining her with his incomprehensible power. Aldea broke free for a microsecond and slipped far down the slope in the cold mud.

Now smeared with mud, Aldea shot a look deep of loathing at him. He came to his senses and gently let her go.

"Are you all right?" Kirean's voice whispered softly. How could she ever forgive him now, after all he'd put here through. Being a mortal was more difficult than he'd anticipated. In the back of his mind unanswerable questions were starting to form. How was he getting this powerful magic? Was it the vestiges of his demonic powers leaving or was it something else. It felt like something else. The enchantments seemed to benevolent magic instead of wicked that he was accustomed to.

"Aldea?" he questioned when she was still silent. She just shot a bitter glare at him.

Suddenly, Kieran found himself transported. Surprisingly, he stood in front of Aldea. For a moment, Kieran thought that some former demon colleague had taken pity on him. But, he quickly realized they were all probably watching him. They wanted to see what would happen between him and Aldea. He was some form of entertainment to them. The harpies were mocking him. They posed no redeemable qualities and they had parted ways forever.

"Aldea, are you alright...let me help you up." Kieran held out his hand. This time Aldea took his huge hand in hers. Kieran helped her out of the mud. "Since you're no longer dreaming...or perhaps we're bothing dreaming, I'm Kieran...we're lovers." stated Kieran. It was comforting to be with his beloved again.

"Yes, I'm alright...I think...sore and a cold but I'm alright. I'm still Aldea." she breathed, her emotions whirling. Yes, this was Kieran he had kidnapped her. They'd been lovers. She wanted to smack him. She wanted to kiss him. She wanted to fuck him. He was helping her now but she still blamed him for all that had happened. How could she not?

He smiled beautifully and tucked a tress of hair behind her ear tenderly. That simple gesture sent a shiver of desire down her spine. Suddenly his eyes glinted devilishly and he caressed and ran his fingers down her throat to her chest.

"It's all over Aldea, I've given everything up...my past...my powers everything. I have nothing in the entire world left but you...if you'll still have me." Kirean begged, hope filled his voice. What would he do if she rejected him now?

"I'll have you." said Aldea. She pushed Kirean to the forest floor, not caring that it was cold and dirty, full of mud and brambles. Aldea was angry and joyful at the same time. Kieran's tongue suckled and lathed her over-sensitized skin mercilessly while his hand enveloped her other breast. He continued stroking her flesh with that soft, feathery caress that made her body jump with little shockwaves of pleasure, her breath hitched each time and she whimpered softly. She reached out to touch him, to hold onto him, as his tender ministrations sent her careening with sensation, but he caught her hands with his own and hoisted them over her head. Kieran delighted in Aldea's exquisite torment.

Aldea whimpered helplessly as he pillaged her body and held her hands above her head. Then he traced his way down her slender arms with his fingertips lightly brushing her sensitive skin, teasing her once again with his touch. She struggled to move her hands, but found them locked in place with his strength.

Kirean laughed at her vain attempts to escape. True, he no longer had his demonic strength but he was determined not to give up Aldea. He would never let his love go. His mouth released her breast, the chilly fall air making her already stiff nipple even harder.

Aldea moaned in need. She hated it when he did this! She squirmed, feeling the moisture between her legs. But, she hated it so much, then why was she so incredibly turned on?

Her thoughts evaporated as his mouth enveloped hers, but there was nothing gentle about his kiss this time. It was hard, demanding and forceful, his tongue pushed inside her mouth and danced with hers. Kieran wanted nothing that to pose her entirely. Aldea melted like chocolate from his pulsating energy, feeling her body supplicate to him, her legs spread to reveal her wet, aching and needy core.

Kirean's hands once again took up their caresses, but this time he firmly clasped a breast in his hand, kneading it as he flicked and twisted her aching nipple with his fingers making her wince in pleasure-pain. Her body pressed seductively into his, pleading for even more contact, and she moaned pleadingly into his dominating mouth.

"You're so beautiful, Aldea" he breathed. "Gods above, you're beautiful!"

"Kirean" she begged her voice filled with need. "Oh Gods, please. I need you! Please."

He started, his hands froze upon her body, and then he stared at her in amazement. After, being apart for so long. After, her being livid at him. Here, at long last, in the cold Canadian woods was his beloved. He could never express to Aldea how he felt. As far as he knew there were no mortal words for it.

"Kirean?" questioned Aldea with desire. Smiling, he looked down at her from above.

For a moment she was unsure of what to do. She tried to read the complex emotions behind his jade eyes as they flickered with amazement, triumph, and then grew even darker with desire.

"Say my name," he growled, his voice grating with desire. Kieran wanted Aldea to screech his name in climax.

"No." teased Aldea.

"So my little love, you want to play again? You've put me through Hell and now you want to deny me? How can you want to play? Don't you want me to fuck you until you scream my name over and over? You think you have what it takes to outlast me?" Kieran said as his cock grew harder against her stomach.

Aldea shivered. Kieran had never talked like this, but she wasn't about to give in now. Of course, she wanted nothing more than to be fucked by him...but not quite yet.He had put her through Hell too.

"Let me go, and I'll say your name." she teased.

Kirean's eyes, flashed with fire. "Prisoners don't get to bargain.." Kirean loved how Aldea was writing beneath him. He wanted more than anything to make her cum.

His fingers traced their way down her pelvis to play in her soaked folds, flicking her aching clit.

Aldea whimpered a little and bit her lip, but said nothing. She couldn't...wouldn't give in. After everything, she was going to win this battle!

"You impossible woman. You don't know what you do to me." Kieran growled. His mouth latched over hers, taking her breath away with his force. He twisted her nipple and traced his fingers through her folds stroking her clit. Involuntarily her body arched against his, wanting his fingers deeper inside of her, wanting his hands groping her breasts with hunger. She whimpered in frustration and he laughed in satisfaction into her mouth.

"Let my hands go," breathlessly Aldea gasped when he finally released her mouth.

"Oh no, my little love. " Kirean whispered in her ear. "I'm not letting you escape me until I'm finished with you, my love." He continued to kiss her with his velvety lips, suckling on her as he went down her neck, her throat and her sternum.

"You're torturing me," she cried in desperation as she arched her chest against his mouth and her hips tried to thrust into his fingers as they stroked her wet folds.

"It's nothing compared to the torture you've put me through," he retorted mercilessly. Still, Kirean wanted nothing more than to make his beloved happy. Aldea deserved that and more.

He kissed his way down her chest, between her breasts and traced her lowest ribs with his lips for a moment as his fingers caressed that sensitive spot on her hip bone. She gasped and jumped at his touch, her back arched off the bed but he was relentless; his mouth descended upon her navel, licking at it teasingly and then continued its way down her pelvis. His hands firmly grasped her legs and spread them so that he could stare at her dripping core.

Aldea panted in anticipation and need as he studied her, the world around her awash with sensation. She could smell the musk of their desire in the air, her body was throbbing in time with the beat of Kieran's new human heart, and the cool autum air licked at her fully exposed sex. Kirean's eyes turned black with desire as he stared at Aldea at long last in his arms. She was beautiful. She was safe. She was protected. Most importantly, Aldea was HIS.

Aldea squealed in surprise as he descended like a vicious predator licking at her juices, teasing her over-sensitized folds with his tongue. His head bent eagerly between her thighs as his fingers lightly followed his questing tongue and thrust inside her was a picture of pure eroticism. This powerful man, worshiping her like some kind of goddess tantalizing her senses....it was too much.

She screeched in a wordless pleasure as she came hard, her back arching off the forest floor, though he held her thighs down with his hands as he continued to tease her. Aldea was numb. Her heart raced, her body jumped and shivered as her pussy convulsed beneath his mouth.

Suddenly Kirean looked up, his mouth glistening with the juices of her orgasm and licked his lips wickedly at her.

"Very tasty!" he purred. "You're as sweet as I remembered."

Despite just having cum hard, Aldea wanted something much bigger than his tongue in her. She wanted to own him entirely.

"Hey!" Aldea protested, trying to sound firm and demanding instead of breathless from an orgasmic high. "You let go of my hands at once."

His eyes glinted wickedly. He had made her cum but his beloved still hadn't given him what he wanted. Kieran wanted her to cry his name in bliss.

"What if I don't want to let you go? What will you do then?" he teased as he licked her inner folds again.

She shrieked angrily and struggled against his firm grasp, but the way his smile seemed to grow broader at her struggles made her stop suddenly.

"You're enjoying this," Aldea cried indignantly.

"And you're not?" Kirean teased back.

"I want to touch you, I want to be with you." Aldea pleaded desperately.

"Say my name and I'll give you what you want," he growled, wanting to hear his name on her lips.

Aldea wanted to resist him, she hated giving into him, but she was beyond caring anymore. She wanted him. She needed to feel his skin on her fingers; she needed to worship him like he'd worshiped her.

"Kirean" she whispered with desire. "Kirean, I need you."

His arrogant, dominant stare disappeared from his face and a faint smile appeared. He caught his breath and stared at her, his eyes softening with emotion. For a moment, she felt what it was like to be him; his aching loneliness, how his centuries of longing had weighed so heavily upon him. She reached out for him, pulling him towards her, wanting to hold and comfort him; to somehow assuage that loneliness that had consumed him for his long life.

"Kirean" she said gently stroking his face, "I need you..fuck me please."

"Gods above Aldea...I'm so glad I'm with you at last. I thought I'd lost you forever." he groaned as he pounced on her again, covering her mouth with his.

She could taste the salty tang of her juices on his lips and once again moaned in supplication as he devoured her. There was desperation in his kiss now, desire for comfort, desire to possess, and the aching need to be inside of her and feel her warmth envelop his aching cock.

Aldea pushed on his muscular shoulders with eager, trembling hands, silently demanding that he lie on his back. So she could take him. He only partially complied, pulling her with him as he rolled across the cold forest floor, drowning her surprised squeal with his enveloping mouth. Aldea lay atop him and kissed him with passion, surrounding their faces in a silky curtain of her black hair, as they mated their tongues fiercely.

She ground her aching clit against him in a frenzy of hunger, longing to feel him deep inside her. She was past the point of words and sweet talk. She pulled her mouth away from his, gasping for air and kissed her way down his chest, licking his nipples and stroking his body hungrily. She heard him gasp and moan at her touch, but she didn't dare look up into his eyes yet. She knew the minute she saw those shining eyes glittering with hunger she'd be done; Kirean's look alone could make her orgasm yet again.

"Aldea" he gasped with need as she slowly trailed her way down his stomach.

Kirean's flesh was so warm and soft to Aldea's lips. He tasted like sex, like heaven, the saltiness of his sweat making her even hungrier. She slipped her fingers around his turgid cock, noting once again how tiny her little hand seemed in comparison. She stared at it with the same appreciation he'd surveyed her with; licking her lips at the glistening fluid on its tip, luxuriating in the smell of his musk. She teasingly licked the bead of moisture on the tip, tasting his essence, and he gasped at the tiny flick.

"Playtime is over...my little kitten?" Kirean warned with a soft whisper. Couldn't Aldea just be his? He'd waited so long for this.

"Please?" he begged.

Aldea tossed her head back and chuckled at his demands. She couldn't resist her love, Aldea began to lick and suck at the throbbing head. Whatever teasing remark he'd had on his lips disintegrated into a needful groan as she pleasured him. It turned her on even more to know that at this moment, she had one of the most powerful creatures in the world begging her...well, it wasn't quite begging, but it was probably as close as she'd ever get. She took him deeper and deeper into her mouth, reveling in the velvety texture of his skin on her lips, the hot tightness of his balls as she caringly caressed them, and the shuddering gasps he took each time she suckled him and swallowed him into her throat.

Kirean ran his fingers through her long hair, stroking her, encouraging her with a dark sexy voice.

"That's it, Aldea..my love." he groaned. "Oh fuck!"

Suddenly he cried out with supernatural speed he grabbed her roughly and pulled her up his body. He pulled her down dragging her face to his and kissed her hungrily. She struggled for a brief moment, but she knew at once she'd pushed her lover over the edge of his control. He rolled with her once again, pinning her slender body beneath his panting desperately.

Aldea could only stare up at him wide-eyed and gasping as he kissed her punishingly again even as he pushed her thighs apart with his. He didn't speak, not wanting to break the intense connection between them. Aldea could see the need boiling in his eyes, the new human part of him completely in control. He took his cock in his hand, pointed it at her entrance, and with a powerful thrust slid deep inside her body.

Aldea shrieked in pleasure and pain. She'd not been intimate with anyone since she was cast apart from Kirean however long ago.

Kirean was almost too big for her, and yet she wanted him deeper, and harder inside of her. Her fingers turned to claws and raked down his back eagerly and she wrapped her legs around his waist pulling him deeper inside.

Kirean began to thrust; long slow strokes, his muscular body bunching atop her with his effort to maintain his control. Beneath Kirean, Aldea thrashed her head from side to side in exquisite agony as he moved within her; she felt every ridge of his cock penetrating her tender depths. Despite the obvious desire in his eyes, Kirean's hands once again roved around her body, flicking all her tender spots, driving her higher, letting the sensation of their lovemaking build inside her like a volcano ready to explode.

Kirean's pace quickened and the sound of their flesh and their gasps filled the forest grove as they both climbed toward climax. Aldea clung to him as his thrusts grew more desperate, her world was spinning, she was barely holding on by a thread.

"Now Aldea!" he gasped out, desperately grinding his pelvis against her clit.

Aldea screeched incoherently as the tightly wound coil in her body snapped. Her body throbbed, she couldn't breathe, she couldn't see, she could barely hear her passionate screams All she could feel was the buzz in her body, the pounding of her heart, and her powerful lover convulsing above her, his arms wrapped about her as he came inside her with one, two and then three uncontrollable thrusts.