Devil in a Dark Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a moment she simply luxuriated in the satiated feeling of her body as her heart still pounded, and her sex still quivered around Kirean''s cock. He buried his head between her neck and shoulder, supporting his body to spare her his weight, but gasping and shuddering above her still. Then he groaned and rolled on his back pulling her with him yet again. Aldea didn't have the energy to protest this time, she simply clung to him limply, never wanting this to end.

Finally when she'd cooled down, and her heart rate returned to normal she cooed dreamily and nuzzled his chest affectionately. His flaccid organ was still inside of her and his arms wrapped tightly about her. She'd never felt so wonderful. It was as though her heart was finally at peace, as though she finally knew where she belonged.

"Welcome home, Aldea." Kirean breathed softly in her ear. Aldea found herself back in her own hotel. It was still disheveled and she still had her emaciated leg. So it wasn't a perfect Disney ending. But, none of that seemed to matter. Her world was different now. She had her Kirean and Kirean had her. They were together as one.

" Kieran, what's going on, what the fuck happened, I have so many questions for you." asked the bewildered Aldea.

Kieran looked at his love as she lay entwined within his arms. Truth be told he didn't know how he'd gotten them back to Aldea's hotel. He was unsure of everything. He knew he was no longer a demon, he knew he wasn't a mortal so he decided to take a stab at what he was, from ancient myths, and tell Aldea.

"I suppose if I'm something I'm a dark angel now. Not a devil, not a mortal but a dark angel. I don't know what that is. I've barely heard tell of them throughout my immortal life, only rumors. But, I think that's what I am. What I am doesn't matter Aldea. All that matters is that I'm here with you, I love you Aldea." said Kieran as he kissed her fiercely again. Kieran never wanted to stop kissing her.

"But, now that we're here...I have another surprise for you. Follow me." With that Kieran picked his love up, as a man does his bride and carried her out of the forsaken hotel to the hot tub in a grove of evergreen trees and holly. Kieran turned it on and it bubbled right up. He set Aldea in the tub.

The hot tub looked out across a bluff, very few leaves still lingered on the autumn trees, but the view was breathtaking. The setting sun painted the Mid-western sky with cotton candy pink, fiery oranges and royal purples. Stars were just starting to appear in the darkening sky.

"It's...beautiful...out tonight. Come here." stated Aldea as she pulled Kieran's hand. She wanted him with her in the tub. Fucking him was was great...fuck it was more than great---but sometimes a couple just had to be a couple.

"I got this hot tub for the pain in my leg." Aldea said as she watched Kieran disrobe and join her. "It might be my favorite place in the whole world...especially on nights like these. It's very--"

"In harmony with the starry heavens?" Kieran interjected. He could feel the ancient earth magic in this spot too. In this place, he and Aldea could be content. In this mystical place, although they would struggle as all mortals do, he and Aldea could and would find peace.

Aldea laughed softly and laid her head against Kieran's broad and protective shoulders. She barely knew him and yet she trusted him more than anything. He was hers and she was his. They were lovers. More than that. Two persons sharing one soul.

"Yes it is, in harmony with the heavens. The perfect place." said Aldea as she firmly kissed Kieran.

As Aldea happily reclined in the hot tub, letting the bubbles and water soothe her leg. She watched the night sky and as the full moon rose, it reflected brightly in the tub like an enormous pearl. However, Kieran did not gaze at the night sky, but at the sensuous curve of Aldea's breasts as she floated in the hot tub with little bubbles forming at her breasts. He wanted nothing more than to take hold of her round hips, part her legs, and...but he still himself. He had to know.

As the full moon had just started to wane, Aldea was perplexed at what to think. Here she was,in her hotel, with a demon..man...dark angel who had plagued her with unimaginable supernatural experiences.

He had nearly killed her! Now he was with her in a hot tub. They were both naked. They were lovers? It was difficult for Aldea to decide how to behave or think with mixed signals like that. It had all happened so fast.

Aldea sat in the hot tub and soaked her aching leg. She wondered if Kieran was disappointed that the mud and blood from their adventures had caused the hot tub's water to turn a murky brown.

It seemed that Kieran could tell what was on her mind. Suddenly, Aldea could smell rose water. When she looked into the tub she found that there were rose and lavender petals floating in the clean water. It was clear as a mirror and all the sludge had disappeared. The fresh and hotter water seeped into her skin as she sunk down into the hot tub's copious bubbles.

To her surprise, Kieran had stepped in behind her and water spilled out of the hot tub around the sides as he sat down, carerresing Aldea his arms, again he never wanted to let go.

Still surprised and confused, Aldea let herself relax. She let her head fall back against Kieran's shoulder and closed her eyes. A soft sigh escaped her lips as the hot water numbed the pain in her leg. As she was falling asleep, Kieran moved and reached for something. After everything that had happened, Aldea was too tired. She didn't bother to open her eyes to see what was happening. She figured she would find out soon enough.

"Sit forward," Kieran whispered softly and gently pressed Aldea forward into the bubbles to prompt her into movement.

Aldea reluctantly opened her eyes and saw that Kieran had soap and a thick plush cloth in one hand. She obliged Kieran by leaning forward, giving him access to her back and room to move. She felt the soft cloth slide over her bruised skin and she sighed contently, letting her eyes close again. This was Heaven!

Wanting to get his beloved better, Kierean put more soap on the cloth and ran it along her dirty and bruised arms and down her sides. Kieran took his time administering to his love's needs. He watched the soap suds slide down her skin and into the water, where they mingled with the hot tub foam. Aldea felt the plush cloth skim over her breasts as he began washing her shoulders and chest. The soft cloth tickled over her tender skin.

Her nipples puckered as he spent some time soaping one breast and then the other. Kieran loved how the bubbles seemed to dance across her soft skin. Wanting more, Aldea arched her back, pushing her breast into the palm of his awaiting hand and moaning softly with need.

Arousal and exhaustion from the past few days warred with each other in her spent body. Still, as Kieran's strong hands moved down along her stomach, torturously slow, she savored the pleasure.

It took a long time for Kieran to be satisfied that Aldea was completely clean. Once he was pleased with her immaculate body he pulled her securely into his arms again. Kieran had told her he never wanted to let her go. He wanted to keep his word.

Aldea eagerly parted her legs as Kieran's hand moved lower and lower along her stomach. Suddenly, he paused and stilled himself. A peculiar pain in his chest began again. Something was amiss. He couldn't believe that Aldea was so willing and eager to let him touch her. Surely, he didn't deserve this.

He'd put her though so much over the past few days and even now Kieran was unsure of what he was. It had only been a guess that he was now a dark angel. Perhaps, a wish. But, here he was with magic once again. Still...no one had ever cared about him in the way Aldea cared about him. Something had to be awry. Things were going to well.

Kieran loved it as Aldea squirmed wantonly and impatiently in his arms and lifted her hips, protesting the pause in his caress. Full of self doubt, he still wanted to please his love, Kieran bent his head and placed a lingering kiss on her neck and nuzzled gently along her jawline, up to her ear, kissing random spots as he went.

Kieran purposely held her off longer, wanting her to ask him for more, adoring the way she wanted him. No one had ever treated him like this. Kieran could only worship his beloved.

Doubts ate away at Kieran's new heart. He didn't really believe Aldea could desire a person who had made her suffer so. However, the new mortal man which was emerging in him was close to tears with appreciation of the fact that she was even willing to pretend.

Another small moan of need escaped from Aldea's mouth. Her hands reached beneath the foamy water, took hold of his hand and pushed his fingers into her slit, delighting in the rolling pleasure that the pressure created in her lower regions and up her body.

Knowing what his dearest wanted, Kieran slid his fingers teasingly along her slippery opening, letting her moans and movements guide his touch to wherever his beloved wanted it. When her body began to tense and tremble in his arms he was delighted. He'd made her cum as a demon, now he wanted to make her cum as a man. He pressed his finger inside her so that he could feel her come. Her soft inner walls sucked on his fingers with a greedy need. Her desperate whimpers in his ear told him with a great deal of certainty that it wasn't as satisfying as she would have liked. Aldea wanted more and Kieran was determined to give it to her. She was his priceless treasure. She was his love.

Greedily, Aldea tried to push down further onto his fingers as the fluttering sensations ceased. But the hot tub was too small to accommodate both the lovers satisfactorily. Aldea tossed a glace over her shoulder with an almost desperate glow in her eyes. Since she'd had few lovers, Aldea was too shy to ask Kieran to do anything spesise to her. But the need was there as she looked at him. Aldea blushed a bright red as she realized how wantonly she was behaving. Only a true and deep love could make her feel like this.

Kieran watched as Aldea blushed a beautiful shade of crimson and looked away from him in embarrassment. The lovers were uncertain how to behave around one another. They really didn't know what they wanted. Their shared experience had been so confusing. Aldea wondered if she was just an escape in his immortal life or a lover...a true mate as he called her? Could she take him at his word? Was Kieran, a former demon, beginning genuine?

Kieran wondered if he was an intruder in Aldea's home or a welcome guest? Was he a lover or a friend? Questions and doubts lingered in the minds of the lovers. For this moment, they both put aside all their uncertainties. Right now, they would only have each other.

As Aldea desperately tried to work herself up and down upon his fingers, Kieran was torn between crying and laughing. He pulled his fingers from her inner depths and Aldea whimpered.

"Shh,my little love" he whispered against her ear. "There's more," he promised. Kieran nipped her ear lobe then helped Aldea her to stand in the slippery hot tub.

Using his newly acquired dark angel powers, Kieran summoned a towel. He tightly wrapped her in it, protecting her from the early morning cold and then stepped out, carrying his cocooned love. Aldea's eyes surveyed his wet naked body of their own accord. He was so handsome. She didn't deserve a fuckable man like him. Kieran just winked at her.

Suddenly, they were in her own bedroom. Aldea stood in absolute bliss as Kieran proceeded to dry her off with the plush towel he had wrapped her in. She could feel his hands through the soft material, massaging her shoulders, back, sides. He knelt in front of her and rubbed the soft towel over her hips, down her thighs, inside her thighs. Aldea's breath was coming in short gasps as she felt the need for his touch in very specific places growing volcanically again.

At long last, Kieran was satisfied that Aldea was dry. All the trauma from the past few days had been washed away. His Aldea was clean and safe. He had his true mate at last. Kieran quickly ran the towel over himself. Now that he was mortal. He had to worry about things like catching a cold. As Kieran looked up into Aldea's eyes again there was intense concentration staring back at him. It could only be love.

Needing his belove again, Kieran scooped Aldea up into his arms and set her loving upon the bed. The early morning air was cool. Fresh breeze that smelled of distant pine trees drifted into the bedroom. None of that mattered to the lovers though. They only wanted each other.

Aldea let out a gasp as Kieran pushed her legs apart and leaned down to lick the soft pink folds of her sex. He looked up into her eyes with a satisfied grin. Smirking, because she was his, Kieran leaned down and licked her again. Aldea's eyes widened, watching as his tongue snaked out and stroked the sensitive flesh. He lingered on her clit, sucked it into his mouth, and then sat back, curiously looking into her eyes again.

" Aldea, I'm sorry for everything..all the troubles and woes I've brought upon you. An angel like you doesn't deserve them. " Kiran said as he bent down to lick her once again. "Please forgive me?"

Right now none of those past deeds and hardships mattered, Aldea loved Kierean and he was forgiven. The only thing Aldea wanted was to end to the conversation and have something much larger than his finger or tongue inside her.

She squirmed needly before him on the bed, her legs spread wide in a wanton display that she did nothing to correct. Aldea was through with being ladylike. She was going to express her emotions and fantasies. Kieran had put her in that position and she was going to remain until her told her otherwise.

"Do we really need to talk about that? I love you, Kieran. I love you for you and it doesn't matter what in Heaven or Hell you are!" Trying to assuage her lover's doubts, Aldea sat up, ran her hands through his hair, kissed his forehead, both cheeks and lips. Till she fell back against her pillows and gave him a "fuck me" glance.

Reviled at what Aldea had said, Kieran licked his lips, he continued to stare at her swollen weeping sex. He reached down and stroked the protruding wet folds teasingly with a feather light finger as he spoke. "Just tell me one thing."

Arching her back, Aldea tried to get more from his fingers than the teasingly cruel light touch he was providing. "What," she breathed needily. A little angry since she was desperate for more.

Kieran sat up in the bed, still straddling her. As Aldea looked up at her love she didn't understand the pain on his face when she had answered him. His eyes had nothing but uncertainty in them and perhaps fear.

"Do you really want this to fuck you?" He questioned as large black wings, which filled up the entire small room, sprouted from his back. Aldea pulled back in her ministries and worship of Kieran's body. She was startled by his new appearance. Aldea had never seen anything like it.

Kieran's eyes looked down at his beloved. They were a little glazed and full of unease. Kieran was worried that Aldea had decided to stop this now that he had made her admit she didn't want it.

"No...I don't want that to make love to me." she stated. Kieran dismounted from her. He would go now. Where..he didn't know. Just away from his Aldea. He couldn't blame her for not wanting to fuck him. Even he wasn't sure of what he was still why did he have to know? Why had he been so curious? Nothing but trouble ever came from curiosity. Suddenly, he felt Aldea's small and soft hand grab his. Stopping him from leaving.

"I wantyouto make love to me," she whispered shyly.

He looked into her eyes searching and shook his head in confusion. "That doesn't make sense."

Aldea swallowed, she was still afraid. There was so much she didn't know. She knew she loved Kieran but she was still uncertain about so many things.

" The you part of you---You, not the demon, dark angel or mortal" she stammered as she tried to find her unknown words. "Maybe...hopefully... I'll grow used them. But for now, right now between the two of us, can't it be you? Can't you just be you and I'll be me?" she questioned as she massaged Kieran's knuckles. Praying that he would stay. Aldea just wanted her, Kieran. It didn't matter what he was, as long as she had HER Kieran.

Kieran didn't know how to respond to what his beloved was saying. She couldn't be real. He had fallen asleep, this was his first dream as a mortal...or perhaps worse, this was still his brother demons playing a malvently trick on him. Still, the pleading look in Aldea's eyes was too much for him.

How could he refuse his beloved even if it was a dream or a cruel trick by his former comptatiots? Without a word he moved back up her body and kissed her. His lips pressing insistently against hers, his tongue explored her mouth. Aldea eagerly wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him down onto her.

Once again, Aldea felt his hard, thick, shaft press against her. She thought she might go crazy if he continued tormenting her like this. Kieran had said he wasn't a demon any more but he was putting her through his beautiful torture.

Aldea watched in delight as Kieran's lips moved from her mouth and he kissed and gently bit his way along her jaw to her neck, breathing her floral scent in and losing himself to her. He felt her hips writhe against him. Kieran's cock began to grow slick with Aldea's pleasure as she squirmed beneath him.

Wanting to watch his love, Kieran pulled away from her again so that he could watch her face as he entered her. Her eyes glowed with a passionate fury. That reminded him of a stormy ocean. Aldea's breathing was ragged. There was a shine of sweat beginning to cover her tender skin. Seeing how close Aldea was and wanting nothing more than to please his beloved. Kieran reached between them, took his cock in hand, and brought it to her womb. A genuine smile of delight formed on his lips as his beloved looked down to watch him enter her. There was a curious smile on her face, as she traced her hands over his body.

I'm in love. I'm in love. I'm in love. Thought Kieran to himself. He wasn't the demon. He wasn't the mortal. He wasn't the dark angel, right now in this hallowed moment he was only himself and he, Kieran, was in love with Aldea. She was his love.

Slowly, watching his beloved, Kieran began to push into her. After only a couple inches Aldea let her head fall back upon her pillows, her eyes fluttered with strange delight, and her breath caught in her chest. Kieran knew he had never seen anything more beautiful in his life. Aldea was more beautiful than anything in Heaven or Hell.

Aldea whimpered softly in pleasure as the last of Kieran's cock was buried deep within her quivering body. When Kieran began to move against her with steady calculated strokes which he had learned after years of pleasuring women, soft gasps and of pleasure whimpers spilled from Aldea's lips.

Kieran tried to memorize each sound, learning what Aldea enjoyed the best from the different sounds of delight that his thrusts rang from her body. From the cosmic music that spilled from Aldea's mouth. Kieran knew Aldea was lost to their passion. Aldea thrashing below him was glorious to see. Nothing else in the world existed beyond the couple in the bed.

Aldea felt their heat and need swelling with ferocity as Kieran thrust faster and harder into her. Her small hands fisted in the sheets, her back arched and her body was on fire, Aldea felt herself explode in volcanic pleasure. It was a blissful torture. Kieran making love to her was like nothing she had ever experienced before.