Devil's Thicket

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's dark enough that they may not notice the puddle I'm sitting in, at least," I thought.

I looked back at Mildred and noticed streams of liquid running across her feet as her whole face turned a deep red.

"Whoa ..." Ash said, turning a little white, as Mildred fell into a crouch, clapping a hand to her squirting cunt.

"Did you just ..." Ash asked, looking at me, her face pale. She moved her legs apart and I saw dark patches of wet spreading from her crotch across the insides of her thick thighs. I looked down at my lap, embarrassed.

"I ... just ... pissed myself," I admitted, taking some of the heat off of Milly, pulling out the bottle of schnapps and looking dumbly at its label as if I might find some explanation there.

Mildred sat shivering, looking up at the surrounding shrubs. She looked terrified, like a cat who'd just sensed something only cats knew of.

"I think, maybe we should get out of here," she said, her voice trembling.

We got dressed, gathered our candles and walked back to the car. We were all quiet at first and then as we were getting closer to Ash's parent's place Mildred spoke up almost out of nowhere.

"Did either of you notice anything weird out there?" she asked while the car blinker clicked rhythmically.

"I mean, we all peed uncontrollably, all at once," Ash answered. "That's pretty fuckin' weird. Not weird enough to prove, like ..."

"Yeah, yeah, spirits or whatever," Mildred said, "I'm talkin' about, like felt, though, did you feel anything before ..."

"I felt my pee coming out and soaking the shit out of my jeans," Ash laughed. I laughed with her, blushing a little bit as I was still sitting in my piss soaked pants, and quite ashamed of it despite my cool demeanor.

Mildred was quiet for the rest of the drive. She didn't even say, "I love you, ghoulfriend!" blowing kisses like she usually does.

That's our awkwardly affectionate Milly, normally, anyways.

I asked her a question as she was driving me home just to get some conversation going but all I got from her was a, "Mmm hmm," and a head nod. Either something really had her spooked or she just really wanted to get home and clean herself up. I couldn't really blame her.

When I got to my apartment I tore off my pants and underwear, tossed them idly in the washer and started a shower. The warm water felt so good on my skin.

I let out a moan as it washed over my breasts. I reached down and felt my pierced clit, it was still a little hard, still slippery with my dew.

I touched myself a little, feeling my nipples grow firm as my fingertips slid easily along the groove of my sex. I was so horny I was ready to rub one out right there in the shower.

Maybe that's what was on Milly's mind, I thought. Just wanted to get herself home to deal with some things.

Then I heard the door outside the shower creak open.

I stopped what I was doing immediately and looked in the direction of the door. I could feel every hair on my body prick up as I stared, motionless, at the curtain between me and the bathroom door.

"Hello?" I said.

No answer, just the gentle splattering of water droplets against the shower floor. I reached out and turned the valve, changing the steady hiss of steaming water to a rhythmic drip, drip, drip.

I listened carefully, then swatted the curtains aside. Steam from the shower flowed through the slightly ajar bathroom door.

"Helloooo!" I said aloud. Is it smart to let a burglar know you know someone's in the house, I wondered.

I stepped out of the shower and started drying myself off, my eyes fixed on the cracked door leading to the dark hallway, leading to my bed-slash-living room.

Once I had my hair all wrapped up I reached out to open the door fully and before my fingers even touched the wood it swung open.

I staggered backward, tripping on my red bath rug and catching myself between the toilet and the sink.

"What the fuck," I whispered, staring at the empty hallway beyond.

This is the part of every ghost story where the audience says, "yeah, nope, leave, just get the fuck out," and I get that, but just hear me out for a moment.

I know a good deal about ghosts, spirits, and demons, in actuality. If this was a ghost then it was a pretty mild haunting. After all, I'd been living in this apartment for about a year and this was the first sign I'd seen that it was haunted, therefore said ghost clearly didn't object to me personally and was probably just going about its routine.

If it was a spirit or a demon then leaving the house wouldn't help me anyway.

Of course none of this reasoning was going to put my mind at ease well enough for me to get any sleep.

Once my heart wasn't pounding quite so hard I moved slowly into the hallway, snaking my hand around the wall and feeling for the light switch, the kind of thing you don't do when there's a real, tangible predator on the prowl.

There was a "click," and my light strip came on, filling the room with red light. I sat nervously on my bed in the corner of the room, located the TV remote and turned it on as well.

Some b-rated seventies slasher was playing. I didn't really care. I just wanted to hear human voices and not think about what might've followed me home from Devil's Thicket.

I slid into some pajama pants and a t-shirt, wrapped myself in blankets, and cowered against the corner where my bed met the wall.

When I was a little girl I had all kinds of night terrors. It was all training for this, I thought, feeling like a fluffy hermit crab.

I couldn't get to sleep. My mind was active and the movie was entertaining in a stupid sort of way.

I found myself thinking about Trevor again, slipping a hand down between my legs and remembering what it was like to have his cum all inside and on me.

"Poor Milly," I thought, stroking the underside of my clitoris. "He was such a good fuck. I wonder why they broke it off."

She got kind of mad at him for cumming inside my vagina. I was annoyed, but mostly disappointed that I wouldn't get to watch Mildred ride him.

"Ohh, fuck," I sighed, curling two fingers into my pussy and feeling my clit throb against my palm. I sidled over to the middle of the bed, my cunt gripping my finger knuckles, ready to let loose.

I lifted my shirt and stared down at my pale, petite breasts while I humped my hand and rubbed the roof of my vagina.

"Ohh, let me have it Trevor," I sighed, spreading my legs and rolling my hips while I masturbated. "Mmm," I moaned, dragging my slick fingers through my labia and across my swollen clitoris.

I thought about Mildred that night at the thicket, her butt jiggling like someone was behind her, fucking her.

"Wish I'd had Ash's view," I thought, biting my lower lip and thrusting my fingertips deep into my pussy, feeling my vagina tighten around both digits as I drew them back out of myself.

"I want ... ahh, I want to watch you Mildred," I said to myself, my knees pointing inward as I spread my labia and stroked my erect nub. "It's not faaair, you got to watch me, ahhhh," I gasped, my clit pulsing between my fingers, my heels digging into the bed.

"Ahhh, ahhh, Mildred ..." I gasped, my face turning red. I was just about to cum when the lights flickered. The TV blinked off and came back on, now featuring a blank screen with the letters "HDMI" in the corner.

It could have been a power surge, that sort of thing was common enough, but when I felt cold hands on my legs just above the knee I gasped in surprise, yanking my hand out of my pants and retreating up against the wall. Prickles of fear covered me from my forehead to my ankles.

"Wh-wh-ho are you?" I stammered, my whole body shivering, my juices soaking into the crotch of my pajamas. "A-are you the one that ..."

I thought about the strange event with Mildred that night, then I felt the hands again, this time on my breasts, pressing me against the wall. I inhaled sharply, pulling my hands and knees inward against myself, feeling the ethereal arms that the hands were attached to rub against my wrists.

Goosebumps flared up along my chest and shoulders, and ran down my back in waves as spectral fingers kneaded my tender boobs. I gripped the invisible forearms with shaking hands and started to pull them away from me but stopped as cool thumbs made circles around my erect nipples.

"Ahhh, hahhhh," I sighed, feeling my clit swell against the wet fabric of my pajamas. I let my trembling knees drift apart as the phantom pinched my areolas and crushed my average sized titties against me with its palms.

I started to squeeze its wrists and then its hands traveled abruptly down my sides and slid under my butt.

"Hhhh, oh my ..." I gasped as it lifted me off the bed and pulled me by my hips away from the wall. I grabbed the sheets in a panic, afraid of where it might take me, but as it laid me down and spread its palms across my stomach I relaxed a little, feeling some resistance in the air between my thighs.

I looked down in the direction of the entity, and felt something touch my pussy, something non-corporeal that ignored the covering of my pajamas, lashing smoothly along my naked slit and gliding up over my engorged clitoris.

"Oooh are you ... oh, you're ... licking me," I sighed, feeling its hands reach up across my chest, seeing the impressions of its fingers as it grasped my breasts and tongued the opening of my vagina.

"Ohhh, yes," I moaned, curling my toes and arching my back, rolling my hips forward against its mouth, my labia gliding across its cold lips while its tongue reached into me.

I let go of the bedsheets and touched my ghostly lover's head with shaking hands as it licked the opening of my sex and rubbed its nose against my clit.

"Ohh, ooooh," I shuddered, clamping my thighs against its ears as its mouth moved up around my stiffened bud and sucked it. I reached up and pushed against the wall with one hand, moaning, my eyes rolling back as he licked my slick pussy.

I felt the sting of an interrupted orgasm returning to grab me by the ovaries and I rocked my pelvis, rubbing my wet cunt against the phantom stranger's mouth, its hands around my tits, twisting gently, my nipples hard between its knuckles.

"Ahhh ..." I squealed, my face and chest burning as I climaxed, my feet curling inward, my vagina clenching tight. I felt the ghostly visitor's tongue drag against the underside of my pulsating clitoris and then dip downward to stroke the seam of my pussy while I squirmed breathlessly.

"I'm cumming ..." I whimpered quietly to the phantom, my press-on nails raking through its hair, my clit throbbing between its lips.

"Ohhhh, please give me some dick," I moaned, feeling the wet crotch of my pajamas rub against my pussy, my orgasm still aching in my groin.

I felt the invisible creature slide down my legs, its fingers passing right through my pants, groping across my bare ass and thighs to grip me by the ankles.

"Ahh!" I shrieked in surprise as it lifted me into the air feet first. I reached down to grasp my bed covers to no avail as it pulled me up, swinging me around and pressing my back against the ceiling, its hands crushing my breasts flat against my chest and its body holding my legs apart.

I felt the firm bulb of its penis push through my wet labia and glide through the taut muscles of my vagina, filling me perfectly.

"Ahhhh," I gasped, my hands shooting out toward my crotch instinctively and encountering the ghost's strong hips instead. I stared down in amazement at my bed, my feet dangling beneath me as it drew its cock back through my clenching pussy and then thrust its swollen head up against my cervix.

"Ohh wow!" I moaned, my knees quivering around the mass of its spectral body, feeling the bell of its ghostly erection throb as it pulled to my opening then surged effortlessly up my slippery sex.

I felt its balls slap against my labia as it drove its hard length into me and I could feel the hairy base of its penis grind against my mons as if my groin was bare.

My hands moved up across its invisible chest as it fucked me against the ceiling, kneading my boobs like dough, each stroke of its hard cock drawing more of my juices out of me, soaking the crotch seam of my pajamas.

"Ohh fffuck," I shuddered, my legs swaying as it pummeled my pussy with deep thrusts of its long, engorged member. His length almost seemed to conform to my vagina as he drove its rounded bell to its limit, and my cunt tightened around him each time he drew back to shove into me again.

I heard someone pound on the floor in the room above us as the ghost's hips clapped against my thighs, its dick prodding the roof of my sex, sending shivers down my back.

"Nnnnhh, sorry!" I moaned, blushing from embarrassment, my toes and fingers curling as the ghost's penis scooped more and more of my creamy stuff out of me, slicking my minora. I could feel pressure building inside me as his cock struck deep into my cunt, driving my ass against the ceiling.

I put my hands back, to dampen the rhythmic bump of my butt and watched my naked tits move seemingly by themselves as the ghost squished them together, pinched and pulled at my hardened nipples, then pushed them into my areolas with his thumbs.

My pussy squeezed his surging shaft and I felt myself gush uncontrollably around it, squirting through my pajama pants as he slid into me.

"Nnnnh, not again," I sighed, my face burning hotter, feeling warm liquid soak the insides of my thighs and drip off my feet onto the bed. "Ahhh ahhh ... ohhh, you're so good at making me do that," I gasped, feeling his cock glide through my pussy lips, its sides lubricated with pee.

I crossed my ankles around the phantom's butt, pulling his slick prick into me as he drove his hips against my ass, his wet balls squishing against my cunt as the tip of his erection reached to the end of my vagina.

"Ahhh ahhhh, yes," I moaned, taking him into myself, my toes curled, warm piss dripping off my heels. I felt the bell of his penis swell as it slid through the squeezing walls of my sex, and then ...

"Hhhaah ..." I gasped, goosebumps covering me from tits to toes as he released his load inside me.

"Again?! Does any boy know when to pull it out?" I thought, shivering as his cock swelled and squirted warm cum into my pussy. I felt my vagina expand around his orgasm and I clenched around the base of his penis to contain his stuff.

"Ohh, you're a naughty ghost," I growled, feeling his erection glide through the pinch of my cunt, its surface firm and slippery with everything.

I felt him lean in and press my titties together against his face as he thrust gracefully into me, his member throbbing, overfilling me, his seed coating its length, sliming his balls, and dripping through my already wet pajamas.

"Ohhhh," I moaned as he surrounded one of my nipples with his lips and sucked it, dragging the head of his penis back to the opening of my cunt as it pulsed and squirted more into me.

I realized I was clawing at the ceiling as my ghostly lover filled my pussy with his orgasm, his tongue gliding around my right areola and up the side of my neck. I put a hand to his side as the head of his cock swelled between my pussy lips, my pierced clit throbbing in response.

The thick bell of his erection pulled away as the ghostly presence seemed to evaporate between my legs. Gravity took over and I fell to my bed, bouncing once and landing gently on my stomach.

I laid there, not moving, for a moment, my heart racing, still expecting to wake up. I took a deep breath and exhaled, then felt hot ghost cum pour out of my pussy and seep along the crotch of my pajamas.

I reached down into my pants and tightened my cunt, forcibly expelling some of the slimy goo into my hand.

"Is this actually cum?" I wondered, inspecting its thickness and texture, watching how it clung between my fingers as I moved them apart under the light.

I smelled it.

"Hmm," I nodded, then put one of my fingers in my mouth and tasted it.

It was salty and pretty slippery against my palate, a little tangy though.

"Oh yeah, I squirted again," I remembered. "Yeah, it's definitely cum," I thought, closing my hand around the stuff, feeling more of it ooze out of my vagina and drip down the cleft of my sex.

"I should probably go take another shower," I said to myself, yawning.

"... and maybe try to clean this stuff out of me," I thought. "Can a ghost get someone pregnant?" I wondered, reaching down and pushing two fingers into my cunt to try and scoop the cum out.

As I did this the strangest thing happened, and I don't say that lightly after being fucked up against my ceiling by an invisible man. The cum grew colder inside my vagina and on my palm as I was pulling it out of myself.

I brought my hand up to the light and watched in amazement as the glossy stuff seemed to shrivel into dry flakes that floated off my hand and, sort of ... crumbled ... into vapor.

I raised one eyebrow in amazement, and then reached down between my legs again. My sex was still wet, but so were my pajamas. I lifted my hand to my nose and smelled my fingers, then tasted one of them.

"Huh, just my own juices," I thought, laying my head and hand on the bed. I was able to grasp the bottom cuff of my pant leg with my toes and lazily wiggle my soaked pajama bottoms off my legs without moving my upper half.

I kicked them away and closed my eyes, drifting off into unconsciousness almost within the space of a single breath.

I awakened the next day feeling energized and ready for the weekend to begin, with my face against the mattress and my hair across one cheek, tickling my forehead as I let out a long morning sigh.

I lifted my head off the bed, wondering why I felt like I'd gotten laid the night before, then I remembered.

"Whoa," I said, my voice hoarse from sleep. I peeked over my shoulder at my discarded pajama bottoms.

I'd be getting some morning sex if I'd brought someone home from a bar. Instead I'd gotten fucked by someone who could literally vanish the moment he orgasmed. I let out an exasperated sigh and buried my face in the mattress.

"Ghosted," I grumbled, "typical guy move."

I lifted my head up and looked around at my small apartment. It looked so different from above I realized. I should really do some dusting I thought, trying to distract myself from self-conscious thoughts, spurred on by not having a boyfriend or a sugar daddy, or someone who would plant his seed in my womb every nine months and turn me into a human cloning vat.

"Ugh," I groaned, thinking about kids, "why does that sound appealing? I hate children, especially the ones that come from Omphalos men."

I laid flat on my stomach and stretched my limbs for a moment, filling my lungs with stale apartment air and breathing it out.

"Okay, I'm ready to be haunted some more," I said, still unsure if I hadn't been drugged and hallucinated everything the previous night.

When I felt my hair stand on end and goosebumps crawl up my back I knew something was going to happen.

Cool hands touched my naked butt cheeks and I gasped as they pulled them apart. I felt a slender face press between them and I arched my back as a nose and a pair of lips brushed along my crack.

"Ahhh, good morning," I sighed, clutching at the bed covers as my phantom lover dragged his tongue across my asshole. My pussy clenched and my clitoris throbbed between my labia as he licked around the rim, spiraling inward until the tip of his tongue poked through.

"Oooh," I moaned while he ate my ass, his nose against my tailbone as he tongue-fucked my butthole. I felt the lips of my sex tingle as my juices started to flow along its crease, felt my nipples grow hard and press into the bed as I drew my knees up, raising my butt into the air.

"Ohh, ohhhh ..." I shivered as the ghost pushed his tongue deeper and deeper, his saliva lubricating my hole as he pressed his lips between my cheeks and squeezed them together against his face.

123456...8