Devious Carnivorous Flower

Story Info
A strange flower has peculiar tastes.
1.4k words
4.11
18.6k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matty just moved into his new apartment after graduating college and getting a perfect job at a small accounting firm. He decorated his apartment and got everything settled in, but he thought it could use some more life. So that day he decided to go to the local flower shop to get some plants to spice up her window sills.

He got in his car and drove off to the store. When he got there, he could see many plants set out for display and even more greenery inside through the large glass windows. He walked in and looked around, and didn't see a single person. Matty was happy to just walk around in silence, trying to find plants he would be able to take care of.

"Can I help you with anything Ma'am?" Matty heard from behind him, causing him to jump.

He turned around and saw a man wearing dirty jeans and a maroon flannel shirt. He had gardening gloves in his pocket and was obviously working here.

"Oh, I was just looking for some plants to decorate my apartment." Matty said with a blush, "And I'm a man." He said now a dark shade of red.

"Ahh, sorry. The long hair threw me off. I'm Jason." He said extending a hand with a friendly smile.

"It's alright. It happens more than you would think." Matty said shaking his hand and returning a smile.

Matty did like to wear his long blond hair down, keeping it at his shoulder blades. But that wasn't the only reason Jason was confused at first. Matty was a much more feminine type. He mostly just hiked and did squats with some core training, which ended up giving him thick thighs, and a round bottom. He typically wore pastels, which gave him a more feminine look. Today he wore bleach washed skinny jeans to show off his bottom and a light purple hoodie.

"Is there anything you had in mind for, your apartment?" Jason asked, getting somewhat distracted by looking over Matty's body.

"Umm, I don't know. Maybe something that doesn't need lots of care?" Matty said as a light blush went over him knowing the man was checking him out.

"I might have something perfect for you." The man said turning around and leading Matty through the store.

Matty felt his heard beat a little faster. He hadn't had a guy check him out like that before. They got to a darker part of the store and Jason stopped Matty for him to retrieve something from a secluded growing area. He returned holding a pot with a flower in it. The flower resembled a snapdragon, but the petals were much thicker and resembled human lips, only much voluptuous. It petals were a vibrant red and from them a slick clear-ish pink liquid was very slowly oozing out.

"What kind of flower is this?" Matty asked with a curious smile.

"It called Lady's Lips. It's a carnivorous flower from deep in the Amazon Rain Forest." He said handing it to Matty.

"I love it." Matty said with a grin.

"You need to water it once a week, and keep in partial shade." Jason said as he reached out to the base of the plant.

He grabbed the thick stem and squeezed it and the lips came to life and began to pucker as if they were trying to kiss something. Matty giggled and felt his member throb gently in his pants.

"Some legends say that this plant can be controlled magically by whomever planted it. Apparently in ancient South American cultures, these would be used to, enhance relationships." Jason said softly.

Matty was as dark red as the plant and his heart was pounding.

"h-How much for it?" Matty asked with a shy smile.

"For you, free." Jason said resting a hand on Matty's shoulder and guiding him to the front of the store.

"Thank you very much! I, I might come by again for some more plants. I hope I see you then." Matty said with a nervous giggle.

"I'm always here." Jason said as Matty walked out to his car.

Matty took a moment to catch his breath. 'He was flirting on me, right?' was the only thing racing through his mind. He drove off and went right up to his apartment to find a cozy spot for his plant. He found a spot that was in partial shade on his bedside table. He could smell the sweet aroma coming from it and he got closer to smell. The plant sensed his presence and moved forward and kissed his lips. Matty yelped and jumped back, surprised by it's kiss. He felt some of the pinkish liquid on his lips and he licked it. It tasted sweet and fruity. Probably to lure in prey. Matty got onto his bed and began to play on his laptop. He glanced over to the plant and raised an eye brown when he noticed it was now facing him.

"You're an active little plant huh?" Matty said reaching out with a finger to poke it's petals.

The plant moved forward and wrapped it's thick petals around his finger. Matty giggled as he felt it begin to, suck? Its lips moved up and down in a pulsing rhythmic pattern. Matty turned red and felt his member throb in his jeans. He shook his head and couldn't believe he was thinking of doing that. He pulled his finger back and it was now coated in the pink gel. He stuck his finger in his mouth and licked it off.

He went back to playing on his computer but couldn't stop thinking of the plant. He looked to it and bit his lip, trying to resist the temptation. Matty still tried to distract himself with his laptop but that didn't stop him from still feeling his member throbbing in his jeans. He let out a moan and just couldn't take it any longer. He got out of bed and pulled off his sweatshirt, revealing the light blue tank top he had on, and then slid down his jeans and panties (he just likes the feel of them better). He picked up the potted plant and laid down on the bed with his legs open.

Matty sat the pot down on the bed between his legs and used his blankets to support it. He laid back and saw the plant begin to move. It eventually found his throbbing member and he almost thought he could see the lips smile. They began to kiss his head and the pink gel dripped down over his member, making him swell even larger. He moaned out as the plant quickly enveloped his cock and began to suck on him. The petals were so soft and warm and the gel made him feel even better. Matty bucked his hips gently as he came very quickly into the plant. But surprisingly, he was still very hard, and he still felt like he needed to cum. He looked down and saw that his balls were much more plump and smiled, knowing he could let the plant play with him for a while.

Matty laid there, letting the plant milk him for almost two hours and dozens of powerful orgasms. Matty was practically unconscious by the time he mustered the will to get up. He pulled the plant from his member and placed it on the table. He shuddered and rubbed his member. It was still throbbing at six inches long, two more than it usually is, and his balls were like plump plums. He was covered in sweat and completely exhausted.

He stumbled into the bathroom and turned the shower on. Once it was warm he sat down on the shower and floor and passed out from exhaustion. In about twenty minutes, he woke up feeling better and shakily stood up. He washed himself and stepped out of the shower and dried off. Matty saw the rest of the night in flashes. Bathroom, kitchen to drink water, then laying in bed. He rolled over and looked at the plant. It's stem was much fuller, most likely from being filled with so much cum. Matty smiled and shut his eyes, excited to have a new toy like this around the house. And maybe he should go speak to Jason again and try to find more about this plant.