Devolution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rested briefly, Matt inhaling deeply, the lustful twist of arousal and sweat tangling in the air. He needed it, needed it all so much, his eyes on her feet, the softness of her soles showing creases and lines where the skin was crinkling ever so slightly. Her toes flexed and Matt could not hold back for a single moment more as he dove down to her, lunging for her feet, kissing and licking at them, though there was no refinement to his adoration at all.

No... His indulgence in his foot fetish was more desperate than he had ever experienced before, his cock softer but still with a fleshy pulse in the centre of it. It had not softened completely and he was still ready for more, if only needing a tiny bit of rest in the interim. He nuzzled into her feet, his nose tracing a line up her sole to between her toes, though they were still clean, still fresh, feeding his desire.

His hands found her feet as Nikita grunted and wiggled her feet as if she was trying to break free from his grip, though she didn't really try all that hard. He groped and massaged them, almost handling her feet roughly, though it was hardly as if Matt was in his right mind at all.

He didn't know, not in his active mind, just what it was about her feet that he liked, only that he adored them, that he loved them, that he wanted the. As his thoughts muddied and swirled like murky ripples in a river, he couldn't focus any longer, panting, licking his lips, trying to focus and finding himself hunching and hunkering down over her feet even more.

"Mmmph... Gnnngghhh..."

He tried to say something, but it did not worry him all that much that he couldn't speak. What good were words, anyway, when body language and a language of grunts and groans more than got the job done?

There was too much saliva in his mouth, pooling, and he let it drip from the corner of his lips, not even aware that he was letting his mouth hang open a lot more than he would have done normally. Matt grunted, pressing his cheek to her sole -- but it was Nikita who was already ready for more.

"Gnnfff! Nnngghhh -- gnnngggghhh!"

She growled and bellowed, turning slowly on the bed, as if her body was thicker and more heavily set than it was. Her bushy eyebrows overshadowed her face and there was a darker sprinkling of hair around the lower half of her face and her sideburns, though her wild mane of hair mostly hid it from catching attention all that much.

"Mmm... Fuuuuuuck...meeee..."

The words were barely even audible and yet her meaning came through all the same as he lined up behind her, slamming his cock straight into her pussy. She cried out, rounding her back, bucking back against him, but they both needed it, everything carnal and fulfilling, trembling through their bodies, as if they were one.

Muscular... Powerful... Dumb... They didn't need to have their intelligence, oh no. Not as grunting, sex-crazed Neanderthals, only focused on sex. Nothing else mattered, not as the hair thickened down over their crotches, the two of them transforming as one being, as if they were directly connected through the tremor of their sex.

"Gnnnghhhh..."

Matt groaned as he slammed over, the thickening of hair around his crotch coming with an odd tickle and prickle, though it was not enough to stop him from thrusting. The wet heat of her pussy closed around him and he hammered in, the piston-like thrusts of his hips grinding in crudely, need flowing through. That was all that remained, the carnal desires of the body, the basic functions.

Of course, the two of them would grow hungry soon enough, but, until then, they didn't need to try to talk. They didn't need to try to communicate in any way other than thrusting and groaning, letting their body language speak for them. Nikita and Matt, after all, had the advantage of knowing one another intimately even before their transformation, so they didn't have to worry all that much about misreading the other in any way.

Their grunts and groans filled the bedroom as they came together, moments sliding into seconds into minutes. And yet neither of them was even aware of time passing as they devolved further. The lighter-coloured hair at Nikita's crotch fluffed up, soft and bushy, the kind of pubic hair that she would not have usually had -- not to that size or extent, no. She sometimes had left it natural in the past, though had preferred it to be manageable, at the very least.

Neanderthal-like creatures, however, didn't have thoughts like that. All they needed to do was to look after their bodies, feeding the needs of them.

She howled as another orgasm ripped through her, bucking her hips back and burying her face down into the pillows. However, she did so with such force that she knocked one of the pillows on the floor, not to be picked up again.

"Unff... Rrggghhh..."

She groaned, letting him pound her, fucking her roughly, almost brutally. There was nothing at all that he could do to harm her bigger, hairier body, however, the two of them were well-matched. He could have thrust with the wildest abandon ever and it wouldn't have made any difference at all, not in the slightest, only fuelling Nikita on to ever-higher fluxes of depravity.

But that suited the two of them perfectly, so where was the harm in that?

He didn't spend himself inside her, not in that position, but Nikita did slither to the edge of the bed and hang her legs back off it, on her front, her thighs spread. She moaned as he ground into her, enjoying the additional tightness of a different position. That was something that she would remember, the likings of her body and the needs.

He grunted as he leaned over her, his hands resting on the bed, though he leaned heavily on his knuckles. His buttocks tightened, muscles contracting, using every thrust to power into her. Nikita tried to grip the carpet with her feet, toes curling, though her soles were still beautiful and soft as they slid back, rendering her under his control, at least for the moment.

"Unff... Rrrnnggghhh... Mmmm!"

Matt moaned, powering into her, sweat prickling to life all over his body in a glistening sheen of perspiration. It was just from how much physical activity he was doing, ecstasy rising, throbbing in the back of his mind, demanding that he pay attention to it, every last little bit of it. And when he finally came inside her, a sharp, brutal orgasm, she cried out in time with him, pleasure escalating, thrumming up like a vibration that only had one frequency inside him.

He collapsed on the bed afterwards, heaving for breath. It was right but...why were they there? He sat up, exhaustion trembling through him, but that would all settle in time. The bristling beard around his face itched and itched, though he didn't rub it too much, only scratching absent-mindedly.

"Unff? Grrfff..."

He cocked his head at Nikita as she got up, stretching, flexing her arms. She, however, moved with a lumbering gait, hanging her arms down as if she no longer wanted to keep them lifted, swinging as she walked.

He'd already cum inside her bareback, something that they should have been more careful about. For there was a warning on the drink too, one that said that there was a risk of impregnation, that birth control would not work if it was taken.

They hadn't seen that. Not as they scrabbled down the stairs, slipping and sliding, not really knowing what to do. They didn't know how to work stairs -- but they did bash their way through the back door as they launched into the back garden and to the forest beyond it still.

She heaved a breath, tilting her head back, out in the forest, nothing but trees surrounding them. Nikita moaned as, once again, having recovered, Matt filled her, slamming in with ruthless, raw need, every stroke of his cock hitting her in all the right spots.

It was a risk and there were only more risks to come, all as the drink lasted for over twenty-four hours, making them both miss work the next day. He fucked her in every position they could come up with, using things around them in the forest to take one another, from the logs and rocks to just flat-out fucking on mossy banks.

Whether the ground was soft or not did not matter to them. They had their passion in hand, panting, whimpering, need rising through deliciously so.

Together, as grunting man-beasts in the forest, they took one another. They had everything that they needed, all in one another. All they had to do was to fuck and fuck and to take it...

The consequences of their devolution would be seen in the months to come. Until then, all they had was pure ecstasy until the drink wore off.

And that was well worth taking advantage of!

12
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
Writer4Writer46 months ago

An excellent story, would you consider a transformation story of a family transforming into snakes creatures? Or mermaid?

AmethystMareAmethystMare7 months agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Scientist's Transformation Pt.01 An accident leads to interesting hybrid transformation...in Fetish
Her True Self: Transformation Roberto transforms into HER true self...in NonHuman
Ape-Woman Transformation Pt. 01 Michelle's pregnancy turns her transformations wild...in Fetish
Forced by the Stallions A man is transformed into a mare anthro by force...in Fetish
Play Between Feet The lure of a foot fetish is too great for some...in Fetish
More Stories