All Comments on 'Devoted to Rose'

by shrimpdavid

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Eze325Eze3255 months ago

Love it, hope there's more!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

these stories of self sacrifice are my favorites. I just wish we had gotten some more

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

"I have some people coming over soon so it would be great if you were done and out of here before they arrive."

Wow

georgeparnesgeorgeparnes5 months ago

I'm not a finsub but I liked the general Femdom tone of the Lady as she got deeper into the scene. I like vanilla corruption themes and manipulative Women. Hope to see more. Ty.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

These stories are hot and can go so many ways..I had a slutty girlfriend who suggested I could buy her nice things, including expensive jewelry. She continued to sleep around but she wanted more and more expensive things from me..She finally said she would give me a big treat. She said she would say yes if I bought her a huge diamond. I knew I couldn’t refuse the conniving little slut..

JT

oureltonourelton5 months ago

Wow, this story bang on hit the mark! Excellent!

SPcuckold82SPcuckold824 months ago

A fantastic story, well written! Just wish it was longer!

Spin99Spin994 months ago

I felt myself being dragged along with him. Thanks for the story, more please!

HalsbandHalsband2 months ago

What I love about this story, is how Rose's motives and thoughts are never really revealed. It is David who is the driving force behind the whole relationship. I also enjoy how platonic it is, that makes it seem like real servitude.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous