Devoted Wife to Ultimate Fucktoy Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'But how the hell can you resist fucking her when you have her like this in your apartment, ready and eager to take your cock?'

'Because her pussy and ass are going to feel all the more sweet when she's been properly subjugated!' Josh said. 'Which leads me to the next part of the evening...' Gina and Andre both looked at him before he continued. 'Gina,' he said, stepping closer to her and looking down at her and into her eyes. 'I think you'll agree that you owe Andre a fuck. At the club, all those weeks ago, Kim and Andre were already hooking up, and from what Andre tells me, Kim was ready to go home with him and fuck him. That was until you intervened and took Kim away and left because you didn't want her to cheat on her husband. That's noble and everything but you did get in the way of my good friend here getting laid. So, the way I see it is you can either talk to Kim and persuade her to fuck Andre like she wanted to do. Or if you're still so inclined to safeguard Kim's fidelity, you can pay the debt yourself and fuck Andre instead.'

Gina looked at Josh, confused and shocked by the proposal, and unable to answer because of the gag. She looked at Andre, who didn't seem surprised, which told her that he and Josh had talked about it before this evening.

'So, let me put this offer to you...' Josh said. 'Do you want Kim to fuck Andre?'

Gina shook her head in response.

'Okay... Well, I know you want cock and you probably came here this evening expecting it, expecting to get fucked. So, is it going to be you instead of Kim? Are you going to fuck Andre instead?'

Gina hesitated, turning her gaze from Josh to Andre and back to Josh. She was feeling conflicted -- caught between feeling extremely aroused, wanting to please Josh, and nervous about the prospect of fucking someone new.

Before she could respond with a nod or a shake of her head, Josh added: 'By the way, if you do this, you will have impressed me even more than you have done already. To make yourself sexually available to a new man is a huge step in your training, and it will not go unrewarded. If you do this, if you fuck Andre, your reward will be to give me a blowjob afterwards. What that means is that I'll take off your shackles and you can stroke and lick and suck my cock all you want to until I come. For the first time, I won't be placing restrictions on what you can do with my cock, as long as you only use your hands and your mouth.'

Gina looked at Josh, her heart racing and her pussy tingling at the thought of having access to Josh's enormous cock for the first time. She nodded her head enthusiastically.

'So, you're going to fuck Andre?' Josh said.

Gina nodded again and both Josh and Andre smiled.

'Excellent!' Josh said and turned to Andre. 'Buddy, she's all yours!'

'Wow, thanks Josh!' Andre said. 'And you're absolutely sure about this? You're okay with me fucking your girlfriend?'

'She and I don't have a conventional relationship,' Josh said. 'You're only borrowing her. She'll still be my cumwhore. So don't worry about it, buddy. Go fuck her brains out and don't hold back!'

Josh walked behind Gina and unfastened the cuffs and took them off. He then grabbed the long chains attached to her collar and led her towards the bedroom. The three of them went into the bedroom and Josh instructed Gina to lay down on her back on the bed. He then fastened one of the chains from her collar to the left bedpost using a cuff and did the same with the right bedpost and the other chain. Although Gina was restrained in this way, with the chains linking to her collar, her hands were now free.

'I'm going to give you both some privacy,' Josh said, turning towards the door.

'Thanks again, Josh,' Andre said and shook Josh's hand.

'What are friends for!' Josh said and smiled. 'I'm going to head out for a while. I'll be back in about two hours.'

Josh looked at Gina lying naked on the bed, turned to Andre, then left, closing the bedroom door and leaving Gina and Andre alone.

29

'Normally, I'd never do this sort of thing...' Andre said as he started undressing and walking around the bed, '... like get involved in kinky stuff like fucking my friend's girlfriend. But when the woman in question is you, I'm willing to make an exception!'

Gina, still gagged, watched from the bed as Andre took off all his clothes. She watched with keen interest when the final item was removed, his boxer shorts, to reveal Andre's impressive, bulging, rock-hard cock. When he was naked, he reached for a condom from his wallet and put it on. Gina figured that was part of his agreement with Josh: he would have to wear a condom while he fucked her, probably because Josh was saving a full bareback fuck for himself. Josh continued to surprise her and it was interesting to her that he was willing to share her with his best-friend, while reserving the privilege of fucking her bareback and shooting his load inside her pussy exclusively for himself.

'I happened to mention to Josh how sexy I thought you are when I saw you at the club,' Andre said as he climbed onto the bed. 'Sure, I was attracted to Kim. She's a very sexy woman and I'd love to have a fling with her. But there's something about you that hits me hard. I might as well admit it, but I've fantasized about fucking you many times since that night at the club. And when I told Josh repeatedly how fucking lucky he is, he told me all about how he was training you to become the ultimate cumwhore and that I could help by fucking you senseless, naturally I was intrigued!'

Gina spread her legs invitingly for Andre when he moved closer to her on the bed. She admired his body, which was similar to Josh's in being muscular and broad. Andre knelt on the bed between her legs and started stroking her legs, moving upwards towards her thighs. This evening certainly wasn't what Gina had been expecting, but her nervousness about being naked around a new guy was quickly turning into excitement in anticipation of getting fucked. Since her separation from Matt, the only man she had had sex with was Orlando. But even though she was losing count of how many times she and Orlando had fucked, it was always restricted to anal sex. Gina had just assumed that Josh would be the first man after Matt to fuck her pussy, which would have made him only the second guy ever to fuck her there. She thought that's what they were leading to, but now it was clear that Andre was unexpectedly going to be the guy to do it. The fact that she barely knew him made it feel even sexier and sluttier.

It was turning Gina on so much to see how excited Andre was. He was looking at her with pure lust in his eyes.

'Josh told me you're a married woman...' Andre said as he positioned himself on top of her. She felt his huge cock brush off her thigh. 'Is that true?'

Gina nodded.

'Personally, I like that,' Andre said and began massaging Gina's tits. 'It adds another dimension to it. Like borrowing another man's woman. Plus, it makes you a real bad girl for fucking around with other men.' Andre positioned the tip of his cock at the entrance to Gina's pussy. 'It must've been hard for you being teased by Josh, especially when you want cock so much.' Gina nodded again and held her breath in anticipation of feeling Andre's cock inside her. 'Well, I'm not going to make you wait!' he said and in one swift motion, he slid the full length of his hard cock deep into her pussy.

Gina tried to cry out in ecstasy but the gag stopped her and her moans were loud but muffled. Andre's moans by contrast were clear and emphatic.

'Oh my god, you dirty cheating whore! Your pussy feels fucking incredible!'

Andre moved his cock out and into her pussy again, then did it again and again a few more times, as though he wanted to savour the sensation of Gina's wet cunt around his shaft. Gina meanwhile was overcome by the sensation of a big cock inside her pussy that wasn't her husband's. It was thrilling for her because Andre felt different to Matt. She couldn't explain exactly how but it was undoubtedly different and new and she loved it.

Gina felt completely in synch with Andre because he was clearly as turned on and excited by the newness of this experience as she was. He kept massaging her tits and exploring her body with his hands while he screwed her, like he couldn't get enough of her and wanted to devour her. Gina was glad to have her hands free because she enjoyed running her hands down his muscular back and down to his ass while he fucked her hard.

'This is the single greatest fuck of my life!' he said breathlessly, even though they had just begun.

Andre went on to fuck Gina's pussy for about 15 minutes straight, enjoying every second of it and every thrust. However, he obviously wanted to make the most of this opportunity and do everything he wanted to do with Gina because he eventually unfastened the cuffs from the bed and turned Gina over. When she was lying facing down, he reattached the cuffs to the bed post, thereby rechaining her collar to the bed.

The large shiny silver butt-plug was still in Gina's ass. Andre massaged her buttocks for a minute, spreading them apart, leaving Gina in no doubt about what was going to happen next. She spread her legs wide again, like she had done countless times with Orlando. Andre grabbed the end of the butt-plug and gently pulled it out of Gina's ass, revealing her gaping asshole. The last time she had been fucked in the ass was the previous Wednesday, after her regular workout with Orlando. Orlando usually fucked her ass on Mondays and Wednesdays, keeping her stretched and open and always ready to take it in the ass, like right now. Gina was so glad of her anal training and regular anal sex sessions with Orlando because it allowed her to fully enjoy and embrace a new experience like this with Andre.

Seeing how open and lubed up Gina already was, Andre wasted no time in moving his cock to the entrance to Gina's ass. He applied just a little bit of pressure with his cock and was surprised to see how easily Gina took the entire head of his cock. Andre was leaning over her and stroking her back, encouraging her to take more of his cock. He couldn't have known how skilled Gina had become in taking a big cock in her ass. She remained still underneath him, letting her body relax, and getting lost in the excitement of having amazing sex with a new man. Within seconds, Andre had half his cock in Gina's ass and he continued inching more and more in.

'Wow, you really do like getting fucked in the ass!' Andre exclaimed when he saw how readily she was taking his cock.

Before long, Andre was moving his cock in and out of her ass -- slowly at first, but his lust got the better of him again and he let go and fucked her hard. Each thrust of his hips resulted in a muffled moan from Gina under him. Like earlier, Gina couldn't help but notice how different Andre's cock felt inside her -- this time in comparison with Orlando's cock. She loved that it felt different and new, even though it felt a bit harder to take Andre's cock. She figured she was always incredibly relaxed with Orlando when he fucked her ass, whereas with Andre she was riding the wave of excitement of having a new cock.

Andre really made the most of having Gina's ass to fuck. He screwed her hard while holding her hips and pulling her hair. He finished by unfastening the chains from the cuffs, and holding the chains attached to her collar while fucking her hard and calling her a cumwhore, eventually leading to a thunderous climax while he lay on top of her.

30

Andre pulled his cock out of Gina's ass and lay beside her on the bed, breathing heavily. Gina could feel in her pussy and her ass that she had just been fucked hard. She turned over onto her back, then sat up and took off the ball gag. They both laughed when they looked at each other as if to say 'What the fuck just happened!'

'I meant what I said,' Andre said. 'That was the greatest fuck I've ever had! You're incredible!'

'Thank you -- it was amazing,' Gina said. She placed her hand on Andre's chest. 'I'm glad you just went for it!'

'I couldn't help myself! Having you, this body to play with... I just had to fuck your brains out!'

'Well, you certainly achieved that!'

After a few minutes, Gina and Andre got up and went out to get a drink. Josh wasn't back yet, which Gina was glad of because she wanted to talk alone for a few minutes with the guy she had just fucked but barely knew. Andre had a bottle of beer, while Gina had a glass of wine. Both of them were still completely naked, although Gina still had on her high heels and collar.

'I just wanted you to know that even though I probably seem to you like this cock-hungry, cum-hungry whore wife, I haven't actually been with a lot of men,' Gina said. 'Okay, so I do love cock and cum and getting fucked! But my point is, you're actually the first guy I've fucked like that since my husband.'

'Wow, really?'

'Yes. Obviously, I'm having an affair with Josh and we've done lots of dirty stuff and will eventually fuck... But you got there first!'

'It meant a lot to me too,' Andre said. 'Can I just do one thing?'

'Sure,' Gina said.

Andre moved closer to Gina on the sofa and leaned his face close to hers.

'I really want to kiss you, even once,' he said.

'Since you've already fucked my pussy and my ass, I think a kiss is tame by comparison!' Gina said.

Andre smiled and kissed Gina on the lips and they instantly started making out. It was slow and sensual, like they were both just enjoying each other's taste.

'You know, you've kind of ruined other women for me,' Andre said, breaking the kiss for a moment before continuing.

'Oh yeah -- how?'

'Because no other woman is going to measure up to your standards.'

They kissed for about another five minutes, neither of them in a hurry to stop. Andre explored Gina's body with his hands, especially her tits, while Gina ran her fingers over Andre's muscular torso.

They broke off the kiss and returned to where they had been sitting on the sofa and continued drinking.

'I appreciate the compliment about setting the bar high,' Gina said. 'That's actually what I want to do with every guy I meet from now on. By the way, I'd appreciate it if you didn't mention any of this to Kim. She was very attracted to you and I feel quite guilty about the fact that you fucked me rather than her.'

'Of course -- I can be discrete.'

'And you're likely to see her again if we are all out some night, so please don't fuck her either.'

'Don't fuck her?'

'Yes, please don't,' Gina said. 'I know she would fuck you in a heartbeat. She's finding it very hard to remain faithful to her husband, even though she loves him dearly. I don't want her marriage to be ruined.'

'Alright -- I won't fuck Kim,' Andre said. 'It's sweet that you're looking out for her. You're a good friend.'

'After what I did with you tonight, I'm not so sure.'

'Nonsense -- Kim and I aren't attached. We just made out once. You did nothing wrong by fucking me.'

Andre's phone beeped on the coffee table and he reached over and picked it up.

'I've gotta go,' he said, after reading the message. 'Josh is on his way back. I told him I would be out of your way by then. He wants you to himself when he gets back, which I completely understand!'

Andre got up and walked to the bedroom to get dressed. Gina waited on the sofa, drinking her wine, and getting wet thinking about how she would soon have the chance to give Josh a blowjob for the first time. Andre returned from the bedroom, fully dressed. Gina got up to say goodbye to him and see him out.

'I still can't believe I just fucked you!' he said, admiring once again Gina's naked body which was still fully on show for him. 'I'm going to be pinching myself for weeks after this, reminding myself that it wasn't just a fantasy!'

'Oh, it was very real!' Gina said smiling, and walking towards him at the front door. 'I can still feel how hard you fucked me in my pussy and my ass. I love how much you used me. I feel like such a slut for letting you do that to me!'

Andre stood in front of Gina, savouring the view one last time. After he put on his coat, he raised both hands to her tits and massaged them.

'You don't mind, do you?' he said.

'Of course not. When I'm in this apartment, wearing this collar, my only goal is to please men,' Gina said. 'Before this evening, I thought it was to please just Josh. But I guess it extends now to his best-friend too!'

Andre leaned over and began sucking on Gina's nipples. He reached one hand around to her ass and grabbed it tightly.

'This body is fucking spectacular!' he said, breathlessly. 'How has Josh not fucked your brains out yet! I'm so tempted right now to fuck you again... but I can't.'

'Are you sure?' Gina said. 'Like I said, I'm fully available to you while in this apartment.'

Andre straightened up and pulled his hands off Gina's body. He reached into his pocket and took out his phone to check the time.

'It's too late,' he said. 'Josh has already been extremely generous sharing you with me. I shouldn't push it.'

'That's a shame,' Gina said playfully. 'I'm ready to go. My pussy's dripping wet and ready for you.'

It amused Gina to see Andre conflicted, staring at her naked body and trying to decide if he would have time to have one more quick fuck before he left. In the end, he reluctantly turned towards the door.

'I need to go -- I had an incredible evening,' he said, hastily opening the door, as if he felt he needed to get out quickly before he changed his mind.

'Me too, Andre,' she said and he closed the door behind him.

31

Later that evening, Gina gave Josh the most amazing blowjob he had ever gotten in his life. And as far as Gina was concerned, it was also the greatest blowjob she had ever given.

Josh had arrived back at the apartment a few minutes after Andre had left. Gina was waiting for him in the living-room, on her knees and naked except for her high heels and CUMWHORE collar. She had also put the large butt-plug back into her ass before he got back.

Josh looked at her with a serious expression when he got back in the apartment and closed the door. He walked up to her, looked down at her face, and reached behind her neck to pick up the chains that were attached to her collar.

'Were you busy this evening with Andre?' Josh said.

'Yes.' Gina looked up at him, pretending that she was in some sort of trouble for being such a slut with another man.

'Did he fuck you?'

Gina looked up at Josh, staring into his eyes. 'Yes.'

'Where did he fuck you?'

'In my pussy... and my ass.'

'You let a guy you had only met once before fuck your pussy and fuck you in the ass?'

'Yes.'

'And why did you do that?'

'Because I wanted to please you. I wanted to do it just because you told me to. I'm your cumwhore. I'll do whatever you say.'

'And if I invited another man tomorrow to fuck you and another man the day after, would you fuck them too?'

'That's for you to decide. It's up to you what your cumwhore does.'

Gina didn't believe that things would go that far -- it was like a bluff, a part of the sexual game they were playing with one another.

Josh stuck to his promise. Holding the chains, he led Gina into his bedroom on her hands and knees. She waited while he undressed. And when he was naked, he stepped towards her and stood in front of her, his gigantic cock rock-hard, bulging, and dripping with pre-cum. Gina stared at it, barely able to contain herself, knowing that she was going to be able to play with it and suck it dry.

'Part of being a cumwhore is being sexually available,' he said. 'You should always be ready to be fucked. You have shown this evening that you are ready to take this step. But there will be further tests. Do you understand?'