Devoted Wife to Ultimate Fucktoy Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I do.'

'Good... Now, as promised, you will have full access to my cock, provided you only use your hands and mouth to pleasure me.'

Gina had become so conditioned to resisting Josh's cock that it felt strange and incredibly forbidden to suddenly be presented with it. His cock, which she had been worshipping and fantasizing about for weeks, was only a few inches from her face. She reached her hands up, cautiously at first, and wrapped them both around his shaft. Josh's cock was easily the biggest she had ever seen or felt, and it was thrilling for her to hold it in her hands and feel how hard it was. She was quickly getting extremely aroused feeling it throbbing between her fingers. She leaned forward and kissed the tip of his cock.

'Thank you so much for letting me do this!' Gina said, looking up at Josh's face. She could tell that he was enjoying looking down at her on her knees with his cock in her hands. And even though he was very skilled in resisting and controlling himself, he was also clearly enjoying letting go now for once, knowing that Gina was finally going to give him a blowjob.

Gina was still in the habit of wearing her wedding ring because it made her feel extra slutty when being sexual with other men. And that's exactly how she felt now while stroking Josh's cock. Every single sexual experience she had with men other than Matt was still momentous for her. Every time she was naked with another man, every time Orlando fucked her ass, every time Josh sprayed her with his load, or this evening when Andre fucked her... During each experience, Gina still had the image in the back of her mind of her wedding day and of the wedding vows she made to always be faithful to Matt. But rather than acting as a deterrent as it used to, it enhanced each new sexual experience, made it more erotic and thrilling and compelled her to embrace it even more fully.

Gina was savouring every single motion of stroking Josh's cock. Every step felt huge, including wrapping her lips around the head of Josh's cock and taking more and more of his cock in her mouth. It all felt so forbidden and naughty, like she was cheating on her husband for the first time all over again. She could take just over half of Josh's cock in her mouth. She wished she could take more and it occurred to her that she could ask Orlando to let her practice deepthroating his cock, to incorporate it into her training.

Gina, though, knew how to give an exceptional blowjob. She had spent years practising and perfecting her technique on Matt. In the early years of their marriage especially, she used to give him what she jokingly called 'marathon blowjobs'. When Matt was stressed out about work or very tired, she liked to put on sexy lingerie and work his cock with her mouth and tongue for a long time. He would lie on the bed on his back and she would spend up to an hour pleasuring his cock. She like to incorporate teasing and edging, bringing him close to climax, then switching to just licking his cock and balls all over, before he eventually came in her mouth and she swallowed his load. She had learnt that the secret to a great blowjob was attention to detail.

It was very exciting for Gina to finally have the opportunity to apply her considerable skills to Josh's gigantic cock. The extra size was a challenge, but one that she was eager to embrace. She sucked his cock hard at first, encouraging the cum to rise up from his balls, and she could see that he was getting into it more and more. He grabbed the chains and guided her closer to the full-length mirror, so that they could both clearly see the spectacle unfolding. Gina loved how Josh's cock looked in her mouth. Josh looked so huge beside her -- not just his cock, but his whole body was so intimidatingly huge. Being next to him, on her knees, really emphasized her petite and fit fucktoy look. That image of herself in the mirror, as well as the fact that she had already fucked another man in this room earlier that evening, made her feel like her body was just made for sex, which she absolutely loved and wanted to enjoy. She was so turned on that she felt like she would gladly let a whole line of guys take turns fucking her, or even better, get stuffed with three cocks at once.

Gina felt like a good submissive cumwhore when she saw how much pleasure she was giving Josh. It was her goal to give him the best blowjob of his life. She used her technique of sucking him off hard, bringing him close, then slowing down, licking, then going again until Josh couldn't handle it any longer. He had been letting her pleasure his cock in any way she could for a while, but he eventually took hold of her head with both hands and started fucking her face. Gina responded by reaching both her hands around his body and placing them on his ass. Her whole body shook as he fucked her mouth and she struggled to keep up with him, but he finally erupted in her mouth. Josh just kept cumming and cumming in her mouth. She had to swallow one mouthful to keep up, but he quickly filled her mouth again and this time she held onto it. But when Josh pulled his cock out of her mouth, Gina let the cum spill from her mouth and onto her tits and upper body. Josh watched as she spread his huge load all over her tits with her hands and then licked her fingers, hoping again to earn the title of cumwhore.

Josh was very impressed with her performance but he tended to hold back from giving her compliments. Gina could tell, though, how much he enjoyed that experience. It was clear from his face, the way his body responded to her, how big his cock felt in her mouth, and how much he had cum in her. He walked over, grabbed her hair, and pulled her head back so that she was facing the mirror.

'This is what a cumwhore looks like!' he said. 'What do you see when you look in the mirror?'

'A cumwhore!' Gina said emphatically. 'A filthy, cock-hungry cumwhore! Your cumwhore!'

32

The next day, Gina felt elated after the extraordinary sexual experiences of the previous evening. It made her feel amazing that she had not only given Josh a blowjob, but that she had done an excellent job in pleasing him. He had managed to restrain himself until last night and she had proven to him that she could do a great job in pleasuring him when given the opportunity. She believed now that it would be even harder for Josh to wait much longer to fuck her because he got a taste of how incredible it was going to be.

She did feel very slutty for having also fucked Andre. And even though Andre maintained that she wasn't betraying Kim by fucking him, she still felt guilty about it. Gina felt that there was no way she could tell Kim about it, which made her uncomfortable. Gina was glad that Orlando would be coming over to her house later for her workout. She could at least tell him about the naughty things she had done at Josh's apartment.

Gina told Orlando all about her evening while they were working out later in her home gym. They were now in the habit of spending almost the entire workouts completely naked. It pleased Gina to see Orlando's cock grow rock hard as she described in detail how Andre had fucked her in her pussy and ass, before she went on to give Josh a blowjob.

As always, Gina and Orlando went into her bedroom after working out, and Orlando fucked her in the ass. This was always one of the highlights of her week, taking Orlando's cock in her ass. She loved the intimacy of it, like it was a unique way of consolidating their friendship and keeping them close, and she also just loved how he felt inside her. Other men would get to fuck her ass, but Orlando would always be the first and the most special. Sometimes Orlando fucked her hard, and other times it was slower and more sensual. That's how it was this evening. Orlando lay on top of Gina, with his cock deep inside her ass, gently moving in and out, while tenderly kissing her shoulders and neck.

'I'm actually glad you fucked Andre,' Orlando said after a few minutes of slow deep fucking.

'Really? Why's that?'

'Because I was feeling a bit guilty about secretly fucking you like this when you're dating Josh. I was thinking we would probably have to stop now that things are getting more serious between you two.'

'Absolutely not. Just think of it as part of our workout!'

'Sure, but if we're being honest with ourselves, Gina, we know it's much more than that. It's full blown sex! It's not right if I fuck you in the ass like this when you have a boyfriend.'

'But please, Orlando, I don't want to have to give this up.'

'Me neither, but that's my point. Now that you've fucked Andre at Josh's own request, it's different. It's like there's an acknowledgement that sex with other men is consistent with you and Josh being in a relationship.'

'It's consistent with me being his cumwhore too!' Gina said and smiled.

'Exactly, which is why I don't feel so bad about fucking you in the ass regularly. If anything, I'm probably helping Josh without him knowing it!'

'You are. The only way I'm able to keep up with his cumwhore training is that you trained me first. There's no way I would have been ready without your help.'

After that brief conversation, it was settled. Orlando and Gina were both convinced that it was alright to continue to include anal sex in her 'workouts'. Gina loved going through life with her ass stretched and knowing she was always ready for anal sex. It was another way for her to feel superior to other women. She still regularly went to her old public gym, not just to keep in shape but to show off her body. The more time she spent being trained by Orlando and Josh, the more confident she felt in herself and the less shy she was about putting her body on show. She always got the attention of every man at the gym, and she had become convinced that some of them were so committed to going to the gym in the hope of seeing her at it. There were three or four guys who she was pretty sure had major crushes on her. That was enough for her. There was a thrill in being desired by hot guys and it not going any further. After all, she was a married woman, with a boyfriend, and a personal trainer she was screwing, and a best friend she was having occasional lesbian experiences with! There wasn't room in her life for anyone else. She still liked to fantasize about her daughter's boyfriend Pierre, about having an extremely forbidden one night stand with him if they broke up, but she viewed that as just a fantasy.

The women at the gym also noticed Gina. They looked at her like she was their main competition for the male attention, which she was, but she was confident that any one of the hot guys who attended the gym would choose her in a heartbeat over the other women if it came down to it. Not only did she have the sexiest, tightest, and most toned body of all the women, thanks to Orlando... But, because of both Orlando and Josh's training, she had more to offer men in the bedroom, being the ultimate cock-pleaser. This wouldn't have been true six months ago, when she was still a devoted wife to Matt, but it was true now. She was confident that if hypothetically she were to pick four or five of the hottest guys there at the gym and invite them to gangfuck her, she would be up to the task and she would leave every one of the guys satisfied. And Gina felt that most women, not even the hottest and most desirable ones, would be capable of that in reality. Even though she hadn't experienced it yet, she was sure that she was skilled enough to take three cocks at once.

After Gina and Orlando had finished fucking in her bed, they got dressed and went downstairs. Orlando stayed on for a while and they chatted in her living-room. Gina asked about Kim and how her workouts were going. As far as Gina was aware, Orlando and Kim were doing conventional workouts together at the gym. Gina expressed the hope that she could oversee Kim's anal training so that she wouldn't need to be naked with other men and potentially cheat on her husband. But Gina could instantly sense Orlando's discomfort around the topic.

'The training is going well... Kim is making excellent progress,' Orlando said, looking away at first, then back at Gina. 'Actually, at her insistence, we recently progressed to anal training.'

'Are you serious?' Gina said shocked. 'But I told her I would help her with that.'

'I know, but you've been busy with Josh and she is very eager to continue progressing...'

'So, how much have you done with her already?'

'Well, she came to my apartment a few days ago,' Orlando said. 'We went there because we needed privacy. Craig was home too and he offered to help. As a matter of fact, I let Craig take over and left him and Kim alone.'

'Craig is training her? And so what did that involve? She was naked I assume?'

'I went into the bedroom near the end and, yes, Kim was completely naked on the bed with her legs spread and Craig was kneeling on the bed behind her, moving the medium-sized dildo in and out of her ass.'

'And was Craig naked too?'

'Of course not!' Orlando said, amused. 'He's just getting her ready for anal sex with her husband. Craig isn't going to fuck Kim.'

'You had no intention of fucking me either, but now I take your cock in my ass every week! It's a natural progression.'

'But this is different. Kim is still happily married,' Orlando said.

'Yes, but I know Kim well, Orlando. She is an extremely sexual person and I don't think she has the will power any more to resist either Craig or you, if either of you decided you wanted to fuck her in the ass.' Gina looked down, feeling upset. 'It's not your fault, Orlando. I blame myself. Kim is seeing me have all these amazing extra-marital sexual experiences, and she wants some of her own. I mean, she's already been buck naked around you and Craig and let another man finger her ass and stick a dildo in it! If Ben knew about that, he would divorce her on the spot!'

'Gina, honestly, I wouldn't be so worried,' Orlando said and placed a hand on her thigh to comfort her. 'I know how much you care about Kim, but neither Craig nor I are going to fuck her. I can promise you that.'

'But Craig has given you permission to fuck me. Wouldn't you give him permission to fuck Kim?'

'Yes if she was separated from her husband, but not as it stands. Listen, the way I see it, Kim is getting her kicks just by being naked around me and Craig and having her ass stretched with a dildo. I know it crosses a line. Obviously, no married woman should do that behind her husband's back. But I believe she won't go any further. In fact, she can take all that extra sexual energy and bring it home to her husband. Kim and Ben are going to have the best sex of their lives with each other over the next few months. He's going to fuck her in the ass for the first time and I'm sure it will be an incredible experience for both of them. Overall, this is going to revitalise their marriage, not damage it.'

This was why Gina loved Orlando so much and what made him a great friend. He had a way of calming her down and making her feel good about herself and her life. She still wasn't fully convinced about his predictions. She believed that Kim was desperate to experience full-blown extra-marital sex. But for now at least, Gina was re-assured.

33

Gina did her best to get on with her normal working week after what had been a whirlwind few days of sex. However, Josh had made it almost impossible for her to focus on work in the way she used to before she met him. As his cumwhore in training, he wanted to keep her sexualised as much as possible -- not just when she was in his apartment, bound, gagged, and collared, but also in her everyday life, including work. By now, most of the clothes she wore in public had been overseen by Josh in some way. Usually, this meant Gina sending him images of herself wearing different outfits in changing rooms and he would select which ones he wanted her to buy. It wasn't that she now went out looking like a total whore. It was more subtle than that. Generally, she wore classy but tight-fitting clothes that showed off her exceptional figure, especially her ass. Getting the balance right at work was tricky because she wanted to remain professional, but there was no doubt that she was now presenting a more sexualised version of herself than she had before. Even when her blouse was buttoned all the way up to her neckline and even when her skirt went down to her knees, she still looked incredibly hot because her curves were on full display. Also, her long blonde hair would be worn in a sexy ponytail or upstyle, and she always completed every work outfit with a pair of sexy six inch high heels.

Gina was well aware of all the extra attention this attracted from her co-workers, especially the men in senior positions. These men sought her out regularly, seemed to find any reason to come talk to her or invite her to meetings. Gina did what she could to handle them and treat every situation professionally. Each day brought its challenges, though, because Gina had gradually embraced Josh's image of her as a submissive fucktoy and cumwhore. In her mind, she believed she was ready to have sex with any of her male co-workers, if Josh decided she needed to do it. Josh was unpredictable in his demands, so she had to be ready for it. She always carried a huge dildo in her handbag. And Josh would randomly send her messages telling her to use it in a stall in the ladies room, which she would and take pictures of and send to him as proof of her compliance.

Probably the most bizarre sexually-fused incident at work, though, was when she had to give a presentation in front of a boardroom full of mostly men. When she told Josh about it beforehand, he insisted that she bring a butt-plug to work that day and wear one of her sexier work skirts, by which he meant a tight black one that came up above her knees and showed of some of her thighs when she moved. Although she was uncomfortable with it, she followed Josh's instructions, which were to lube up her ass in the ladies room before the presentation and insert the large butt-plug. With all the confidence she could muster, Gina then walked into the crowded boardroom and delivered her presentation with the butt-plug deep inside her ass the entire time! Every man there was practically drooling over her, each one pleased to have the opportunity to observe and admire her for 20 minutes. But none of them would have ever expected that her ass was being stretched the whole time.

Gina was enjoying living this alternative life and being at the mercy of Josh's sexual whims. She also had a lot of fun telling Orlando and Kim all about her sexual escapades (she tended to tell Orlando everything and was more selective with Kim). The weekend after the first blowjob she gave to Josh, she met up with Josh again on the Friday and Saturday evenings. And on both occasions she gave him another blowjob, which she was very excited about because it meant their relationship was entering a new phase. She hoped it wouldn't be long now before Josh stopped teasing her and finally fucked her with his gigantic cock. During the week leading up to those nights, Orlando came over and she practised her deepthroating technique on his cock. She and Orlando watched deepthroating tutorials on pornsites together and watched closely as a pornstar went through a step by step guide of how to deepthroat even a huge cock. She and Orlando had a lot of fun practising and it obviously paid off because, on both Friday and Saturday evening, Josh got incredibly aroused during the blowjobs and finished by coming on Gina's face each time. It seemed to her that these were two rare occasions when Josh lost control slightly, like his arousal levels were too high for even him to restrain. Every time she went to his apartment now, her goal was to get him as aroused as possible, to pleasure him as much as she could. It was an amazing sight for her to see a man so strong and so well-hung filled with such lust. Gina knew that when the time did finally arrive for Josh to fuck her, it would be explosive and unlike any sex she would have had before.