Devoted Wife to Ultimate Fucktoy Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gina wished she could talk to Kim, but it was erotic too that they could only look at one another while Josh did as he pleased. Josh walked to his closet and took out two extra-large dildos. He placed one on the bed next to Kim and used the one in his hand to open Gina's ass. Gina spread her legs as wide as she could, touching off Kim's leg, as Josh eased the dildo into her ass. She was so accustomed to taking dildos of this size in her ass that it didn't take long for her to take over half of it. Josh left it there for a moment and focused on Kim. She likewise spread her legs, so that her right leg was crossing over Gina's left leg. The dildo was the same size as Gina's, but Gina had only ever seen Kim take smaller dildos. However, reports from Orlando had suggested she was capable of much more, and Gina soon got to see how true this was.

Gina looked on as Kim first took the thick bulbous head of the dildo in her ass, then the first couple of additional inches. Craig had evidently been training her ass exceptionally well because she seemed relatively comfortable taking the enormous dildo. She wasn't as quick as Gina in taking it, but it was impressive nonetheless. After that, Josh entertained himself by switching between Gina and Kim, taking turns stretching their asses. Both Gina and Kim moaned loudly through their gags as Josh went deeper and deeper with the dildos. Judging by how rock hard his cock was, as well as the ecstatic look on his face, Josh was deriving great pleasure from dominating the two women. He liked rubbing his cock against their bodies too, which made them both wonder where this was going to lead to next. Gina felt more certain as the evening went on that this could be the occasion when Josh finally gave into temptation and lust and fucked her.

Up until this point, he was giving equal attention to Gina and Kim. But this suddenly shifted when he took the dildo out of Gina's ass and replaced it with a butt-plug. He then lifted Gina off the bed and placed her standing beside the bed at the top. He kept her with her hands bound, but detached the chain from her collar and attached it to the bedpost instead. The other end of the chain was connected to Gina's cuffs, so she couldn't move much from the spot.

With Gina restrained, Josh then turned his attention to Kim. But he didn't do the same to her. He took the dildo out of her ass, but then uncuffed her and left her hands free, while leaving the ball-gag firmly in place.

'Get onto the bed -- I want you kneeling in the middle of the bed,' Josh said.

Kim did as instructed and Josh joined her on the bed, also kneeling and facing her. His cock was harder than ever and pointed at Kim.

'I'm going to test your loyalty to your husband and your obedience to me,' Josh said. 'You can't be loyal to your husband and obedient to me at the same time, so you're going to have to choose. Gina is an exceptional submissive cumwhore, but I know that you aspire to be the same, despite being a married woman. Well, let's see how far you're willing to go to compete with your best-friend. Wrap your hands around my cock.'

Kim hesitated and looked over at Gina to her left.

Gina shook her head, hoping Kim would somehow find a way to resist. It wasn't so much that Kim was going to touch Gina's boyfriend's cock that bothered Gina. It was that Kim would be taking another huge step towards cheating on her husband Ben.

Any attempt for Gina to deter Kim was powerless. Kim turned back to face Josh. Her eyes were drawn to his cock and she moved closer to him. She placed her right hand first on his chest, before moving it slowly down his torso, eventually going for it and wrapping her hand around the shaft. Kim quickly placed her left hand on Josh's cock too and moaned with pleasure at the sensation of feeling his enormous hard cock between her fingers.

'That's good,' Josh said, smiling down at her. 'You want this cock, don't you?'

Kim nodded, as she began stroking it slowly.

'You want it so much you're willing to cheat on your husband,' Josh said. 'Are you ready to cheat on him?'

Kim looked over her shoulder at Gina again, a guilty look in her eyes, then back at Josh.

She nodded to Josh.

Josh smiled again and said: 'Okay, then lie down on your back on the bed.'

Kim lay down and Josh moved her right leg, then her left, so that they were fully spread open, revealing Kim's dripping wet pussy. Josh enjoyed the view for a moment, then got off the bed and walked towards Gina. He stood in front of her, placed his right hand between her legs and fingered her pussy. When he moved his hand away, his fingers were covered in Gina's juices, which he spread over the head of his cock.

Josh then returned to the bed and knelt in the space between Kim's legs. Gina looked on in amazement, not willing to believe that Josh was going to actually fuck Kim. Gina had been ready to fuck Josh since their first date, but he had toyed with her since then, teased her, taunted her with the cock that he knew she craved and worshipped. Gina had swallowed so much of his cum, taken so much more on her face and tits, endeavoured to be the ultimate cumwhore for him so that she would be deserving of his cock. She believed it was time to be finally rewarded with feeling his cock inside her pussy or ass.

But now it seemed like Josh was going to just fuck Kim without her earning it. Gina didn't want Kim to cheat on Ben, but right now it was even more hurtful that Josh was going to fuck Kim before fucking her.

Kim had that same guilty look in her eyes, but she was also preparing herself to take Josh's gigantic cock. It was an incredible scene to observe, which made it even more difficult for Gina because she felt so conflicted. Kim looked so sexy wearing nothing but her red high heels, with legs spread, and collared and gagged. Josh moved closer to her, obviously having no intention of putting on a condom. Gina remembered how he had said during her cumwhore training that when he did eventually fuck her, it would be bareback and he would come inside her. Remarkably, it looked like Kim was going to have that privilege first.

Josh placed the tip of his cock at the entrance to Kim's waiting pussy. He held it there for a moment and leaned his hands forward to feel Kim's tits. He looked over lustfully at Gina, standing bound next to the bed. He then turned back to look at Kim and, in one motion, slid his entire cock deep into Kim's wet pussy...