Devoted Wife to Ultimate Fucktoy Pt. 07

Story Info
Josh provides a series of tests for Gina.
16.1k words
4.8
8.2k
16

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 12/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Chapters 27-35 of 'Devoted Wife to Ultimate Fucktoy'. Recap of where we are in the story: Gina has come a long way since separating from her husband Matt (after his infidelity). Thanks to her personal trainer and gay friend Orlando, she has gotten into the best shape of her life. Together they have worked hard so that Gina could turn herself into the ultimate fucktoy. Also under Orlando's guidance, she has made great progress in her 'anal training'. But what began as merely taking dildos in her virgin ass recently progressed to Orlando fucking her in the ass for the first time. Orlando introduced her to a friend of his named Josh, who is an extremely well-hung and strong guy that Gina intends to have her first proper extra-marital affair with.

Gina and Josh's first date ended back at his apartment, both of them naked, though they didn't have sex. Josh is dominant in nature and sees great potential in making Gina his submissive cumwhore. For now, he is enjoying the power he already has over Gina and building up the anticipation before they fuck for the first time. Josh wants Gina to worship his cock. He allows her to see it, but the only time she touches it so far is when he briefly puts the tip into her mouth as he is cumming. She is ready for him to turn her into his cumwhore, and she even has a collar that she wears for him with that word written on it. Gina is in the frame of mind that she will do anything it takes to finally be able to take Josh's enormous cock in her pussy and ass.

In the previous part, Gina and her best-friend Kim had their first lesbian experience together, experimenting with dildos in their asses. Gina knows that Kim is very tempted to have an extra-marital sexual experience, but Gina hopes that if they have one, Kim will resist cheating on her husband with another man. Gina had her second date with Josh and continued her cumwhore training with him. At Josh's request she bought a new pair of red high heels for her to wear during her training. The second date consisted of Gina being bound and gagged while Josh sprayed her with his cum. Afterwards, Josh instructed her to spread his cum over her naked body and allow it to harden before she cleaned it off. Orlando, meanwhile, has continued to call to Gina's house to oversee her home gym training, but each of their sessions now ends with him fucking her in the ass. So far, Gina has kept this secret from both Kim and Josh. Yet another line that Gina and Orlando have crossed is that Gina swallowed Orlando's load -- at her request because she believes it will help with her cumwhore training.

At the end of the last part, Gina traveled to visit her daughter Lily at her university and to meet her new boyfriend Pierre, who Gina found herself attracted to. Gina's husband Matt was also there. Before Gina left to return home, she told Matt about how she was no longer an anal virgin and that she was planning on having a lot of sex with other men. She encouraged him to move on with his life, but suggested that there could come a time where she and Matt could fuck one more time and that he could finally get the chance to fuck his own wife in the ass, but not before other men had done it first.)

27

On the drive home from visiting her daughter Lily at her university, Gina was feeling conflicted about what had just happened with Matt. Making out with him and talking about fucking him for the first time since she found out about him cheating was a huge deal. She was turned on but those feelings of hurt and anger were still there, even if not as intense, and she also couldn't just eradicate her close emotional bonds with him after being his wife for so long.

Gina was taken out of her reflections by an unexpected phonecall from Josh while still driving.

'Hi Josh,' she said answering his call.

'Gina -- I want you to come over again this evening,' Josh said.

Gina was surprised because she and Josh had spent both Friday and Saturday at his apartment and had arranged to meet on Tuesday evening too.

'I was planning to go over to Kim's house later,' Gina said.

'I need you to cancel and come over to my house instead. Trust me, you're going to want to do this. I have a special evening planned for us.'

Josh was talking like he did when he was aroused, being dominant and upfront with what he wanted from Gina.

'Okay,' Gina said. 'What time will I call to you?'

'Be here at 7.'

'7? Okay, I'll be there, Josh,' Gina said.

'Excellent,' Josh said and hung up.

Gina instantly started wondering what Josh had planned for later. He called it a special evening? Was this it? Gina wondered. Was this going to be the evening that Josh finally fucked her? She certainly hoped so and she was getting wet just thinking about it. She was actually thrilled by Josh's request for her to come over this evening because she didn't like going long without being naked around him and being used by him. She had come to crave being around him, being dominated by him, and impressing him with her training to become his cumwhore. The only times she felt his cock was when he pressed the tip to the entrance to her pussy without going inside, or when he wanted to deposit his load in her mouth and give her just enough of the hit to shoot his cum into her mouth. Or if she was extra lucky, he would permit her to lick the head of his cock. Even though she was severely restricted in what she could do with his enormous cock, she worshipped it like he wanted her to. She thought about his cock a lot every day -- not just when masturbating or when sticking dildos in her ass and pussy, but also when at work, when working out, when going for runs or doing the shopping... Josh's gigantic cock, which she knew so well to look at, was never far from her mind, and neither was the taste of the thick cum that she enjoyed draining from him.

As she continued driving home, Gina was feeling aroused and her mind was also switching back to thinking about Matt. She was intrigued by the idea of having sex with him again, but only after both Orlando and Josh had fucked her multiple times -- whenever that would be. She was sure that Josh would eventually fuck her in the ass too, which would make Matt the third man to fuck her ass despite being her husband. Matt would surely be shocked to see how much Orlando and Josh would have stretched her ass and opened her up, but she knew she would take delight in seeing Matt's reaction.

When Gina got home, she took off all her clothes and got straight into bed. She couldn't wait till later to have some fun. She lubed up her ass and inserted the largest butt-plug into it, then took one of the large dildos and eased it into her pussy. As she pleasured herself, her mind drifted between all the people in her life that she was now sexually involved with: Orlando, Kim, and Josh. It excited her to think that there could come a time quite soon when Gina was fucking them all separately. And now Matt could be added to that list, which intrigued her because if Matt had to share her with those other three, it would highlight just how far she had come since the break-up. Gina was under no illusions. She was quite certain that her marriage was over because she was not willing to stop having sex with other people. Nevertheless, she was drawn to the idea of one last night with Matt, of letting him whore her like he had never done before in all their years of marriage.

As she slowly brought herself to climax, Gina's mind also wandered to Lily's boyfriend Pierre even though she knew it was extremely naughty. Gina was so aroused that she didn't attempt to put any restrictions on her fantasies. She imagined a scenario where Pierre and Lily broke up, and Gina ran into Pierre at a club and she went home with him. Gina came to the image of Pierre lying on top of her in his bed, kissing her and pounding his cock into her pussy. When she came down from her climax, she did feel a little guilty for fantasizing about her daughter's boyfriend. But Gina was having fun and wasn't ready to stop, so she rolled over and brought herself to climax another couple of times. While she was slowly building to her third climax, she rang Kim to tell her she had to cancel because she would be meeting Josh instead. Kim instantly noticed Gina's short breaths over the phone and asked if she was doing something.

'No, I'm just having a normal Sunday afternoon,' Gina said playfully. 'I'm lying in bed naked with a butt-plug in my ass and enjoying the wildest fantasies!'

'Gina, damn! You're going to make me jealous!' Kim said.

'Well, if you'd like to come over early and warm me up for Josh, you'd be very welcome!'

'I so wish I could but I'm out with Ben and the kids. We're on our way into see a movie. Actually, it's hard to talk right now. I really wish I could be there with you.'

'That's a shame, Kim... because I'm so wet... and I'd love to see the progress you're making with your anal training.'

Gina was getting close to climaxing again. She had Kim on speaker and she let her hear her loud moans of pleasure as she got closer.

'Oh, I've made so much progress, Gina,' Kim said in a hushed voice. 'You're going to be so proud.'

'I bet I will!' Gina said and couldn't speak anymore because she was overcome by her orgasm. Kim stayed on the line to listen to Gina cumming hard for a couple of minutes.

'Oh... woah... that was fucking incredible!' Gina finally said.

'It sure sounded amazing!'

'Thanks Kim for understanding about this evening. Being Josh's cumwhore has to be my priority.'

'Of course, I get it. I admire your commitment!'

'You're such a good friend, Kim. Enjoy the movie and, as always, I promise to fill you in on all the sexy details tomorrow.'

28

Josh wasn't lying when he said that he had a special night planned for Gina. It wasn't immediately obvious, though, when Gina arrived at his apartment exactly what was going to be special about it. She chose to wear what she considered to be her sluttiest outfit. Most of the outfits that Gina had gone out and bought at Josh's request were a good balance between sexy, stylish, and classy. But this outfit she was wearing now was distinctive in being more overtly sexual. It consisted of the shortest skirt she owned, which ended about halfway up her thighs. The combination with the red high heels was spectacular. Her top had a zip all the way down the front, which gave Josh easy and quick access to her tits because she wasn't wearing anything underneath. Gina had also chosen not to wear panties, so she was arriving at Josh's apartment ready to be fucked and used.

Josh answered the door to her and smiled when he saw what she was wearing. He was wearing his gym clothes and he was sweaty and pumped, like he had just been working out. She walked in past him without either of them saying anything. She already felt that sex was in the air and that neither of them were going to wait to get started. Gina looked over at the coffee table and saw that her CUMWHORE collar was on it, along with some lube, a large butt-plug, silver cuffs, and a ball-gag. In the last couple of weeks, Gina and Josh had been experimenting with dildos and butt-plugs, and Josh had been greatly impressed by Gina's ability to open her ass to whatever he put into it.

Josh closed the door and walked over to the coffee table and picked up the collar. Without saying a word, he looked at Gina and attached the collar around her neck. This had become their routine -- for her to immediately put on the CUMWHORE collar whenever she was in Josh's apartment. Josh then held the chains attached to the collar and guided her around to the other side of the sofa and to bend down on her knees facing it. Josh stood behind her, leaned over, and lifted up her skirt. Seeing that she had no panties on, he picked up the lube and began applying it around and inside her asshole. Gina remained still while Josh then slowly eased the butt-plug into her ass. When it was firmly in place, he took the chains again and pulled them to tell her he wanted her to stand up. Josh lowered the zip down her top, exposing her tits. He took the top off her and threw it aside and did the same with her short skirt, so that she was completely naked except for her red high heels and collar. Josh took the silver cuffs next and used them to restrain Gina's hands behind her back. He attached the thins chains from the collar to the cuffs, picked up the ball gag, and held her by the arm and guided her out into the middle of the room.

'I told you this is going to be a special evening,' Josh said as he attached the ball gag. This too was part of their routine. She opened her mouth obediently while he put the black ball in her mouth and remained still while he fastened the gag. 'Well, it really is.' Josh held her by the arm again and guided her towards his bedroom. He continued talking as they walked into his bedroom. 'I've been very impressed by your performance over the last few weeks. You are showing me that you are worthy of the cumwhore collar you are wearing. But this evening, I want to test you further. You are learning to be submissive but you still have some way to go.'

Gina stood next to Josh's bed, which was neatly made and ready for them to use, and she looked at him, waiting to hear what his test would be. She felt his overpowering presence as he stood in front of her looking down at her.

'In a couple of minutes, there's going to be a knock at my apartment door,' Josh began and smiled when he saw Gina's eyes widen in response. 'The person knocking will be my friend Andre, who you met that one time at the club. You are going to stay here while I answer the door and let Andre in. And when I call you, I want you to walk out into the living-room exactly as you are now.'

Gina's heart was racing as she tried to comprehend what Josh had in mind. Being gagged, she could only look at him and wait to hear more.

'You see, Gina, you are the sexiest woman I've ever met and you have greater potential than any woman I've known to be the ultimate cumwhore,' Josh said as he massage her tits and ran his fingers down her naked body. 'But to fulfill that potential, there are certain limitations you have to overcome. One big one is resistance to being on display. You must get comfortable with being naked and sexual around other men. You did it with Orlando and you did it with me on our first date. And I know that you want more. You want more men to see how you've turned yourself into the ultimate male fantasy since separating from your husband. So, I'm going to show you off to Andre this evening. Not only is he going to see you completely naked. He's also going to see that you're deep into your cumwhore training. Do you understand what's going to happen?'

Gina hesitated, shocked by this revelation, but then nodded.

'Good,' Josh said. He fixed her hair a little, then stood back to admire her.

A moment later, there was a knock on the door. Gina jumped even though she had been expecting it. But she was nervous all over again about what was to come next.

'Stay out of sight -- I'll come get you when the time is right,' Josh said and left the bedroom, closing the door on the way out.

Gina listened as she heard the muffled conversation between Josh and Andre. They seemed to be walking through the living-room and into the kitchen and then back out into the living-room. Gina felt nervous but her pussy was incredibly wet, and she tried to steady herself to go with this experience. It was exciting and erotic to be shown off to a man she barely knew, especially when she looked in the full length mirror and saw how amazing she looked. Josh had called her the ultimate male fantasy and it made her think that she should do her best to just enjoy it. To enjoy being desired by yet another man.

A couple of minutes later, the bedroom door opened and Josh returned to get her. He enjoyed showing his strength and size to her, and he picked her up like he had done many times before and threw her light body over his right shoulder. He then carried her out of the bedroom and into the living-room where Andre was waiting.

Andre had been sitting on the sofa with a beer in his hand, but he stood up when he heard them coming. Josh walked into the room with a satisfied smile on his face, while Andre stood by the fireplace and looked on in amazement at the extraordinary sight of Josh delivering a naked, bound, and gagged Gina into the room.

Josh placed Gina down in the middle of the living-room, standing and facing Andre a few feet away.

'Andre, you remember Gina,' Josh said, standing beside her.

'Of course,' Andre said, though the last and only time he had seen her was in very different circumstances. Andre was still adjusting to the situation. He stepped towards Gina, but directed his gaze mainly at her face, though he couldn't help looking down at her naked body and taking in her supple tits, perky nipples, and shaved pussy. Despite his reluctance to stare at her body immediately, Gina could already see from Andre's eyes alone that he was extremely aroused by the sight before him. 'The collar is a nice touch,' he said finally.

'It is,' Josh said. 'She's certainly earning it!'

Andre nodded, his attention taken by Gina as he allowed himself a few more glances at her body. 'She looks... fucking unbelievable!' he said, turning to Andre. 'You are the luckiest son of a bitch I ever met to have a woman like this to play with!'

'I'm glad you approve,' Josh said. 'Listen, Andre, Gina understands fully that she's on show for you. It's part of her training that she needs to be comfortable in these sorts of situations. So, don't be shy about looking. You'd actually be helping her if you made the most of this spectacle she's providing for you.... I'm going to give you two a few minutes alone so that you can enjoy her,' he said to Andre and left to go into the kitchen.

'Is it okay if I look at you?' Andre said, standing in front of Gina and looking directly at her.

Gina looked back at him and nodded. While she was looking at him, she was thinking about how the last time she saw Andre, Gina was pulling Kim away from him at the club to prevent her from cheating with Andre further.

Andre still had a beer in his hand and he took a drink from it, before walking around her and looking at her body freely.

'Holy shit, your body is fucking insane!' he said, clearly enjoying himself now. 'And your ass! Wait a second -- is that a butt-plug?' Andre was behind her and getting a good look at her ass. He walked back around to her front, and it was turning Gina on to see the huge effect she was having on Andre.

'So that means you like taking it in the ass?' he said and once again Gina merely nodded.

Andre seemed to particularly enjoy the sight of her shaved pussy. He was around the same height as Josh and also well built, and it was quite intimidating for Gina to have Andre standing in front of her with barely controlled lust. However, the longer it went on, the easier it was for her to adjust, let go, and go with it.

Josh returned after a couple of minutes and asked Andre: 'So, having fun buddy?'

'Oh yes! I know you have a way with women,' Andre said to Josh, 'but I still don't know how the fuck you managed to score a woman this hot!'

'Well, I quickly realised,' Josh began, both of them now standing in front of Gina and looking at her, 'from the first date in fact, that she loves cock and loves cum. And when I figured that out, which wasn't very hard, I realised that I had everything I needed to make her my whore. I've teased her and led her along with the promise of my cock. She hasn't had it yet, we haven't actually fucked yet, but she's so enthralled by my cock that she's willing to swallow as much cum as I want her to, and she'll gladly accept me cumming on her face and body multiple times, because of the promise that she'll eventually get to take my cock in her pussy and in her ass.'