Devoted Wife to Ultimate Fucktoy Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

34

It felt to Gina that things were developing more quickly with Josh than before. Ever since that evening at his apartment when he invited Andre over and she fucked him at Josh's request, things were even raunchier between them. It was like Gina had passed a huge test in Josh's eyes, and he had become more convinced of her enormous potential as his submissive cumwhore. Josh had started allowing her to take her CUMWHORE collar home, instructing her to wear it as much as possible, which she gladly did. She was embracing the role fully, developing the habit of putting on the collar every evening as soon as she arrived home from work. She would then go about doing her normal household jobs, like cooking and doing the laundry, all while wearing her collar. This had a huge impact on her -- like with the clothes that Josh had chosen for her, the collar helped her internalise the role. It kept her sexualised and always thinking about being a fucktoy for Josh and other men.

The next Saturday evening, Gina and Josh had made plans to meet at his apartment at 7pm. By 4pm, she was feeling insatiably horny and decided not to fight it. She went up to her bedroom and stripped down to her high heels and collar. Standing in her bedroom, she admired her cumwhore look in the mirror. She then went to the bed, took out her rather extensive collection of dildos and butt-plugs, which she kept in a box under the bed, and got to work lubing up her ass. Josh's gigantic cock had taken on an almost mythical status for her. The fact that she was so familiar with it, without yet having felt it inside either her pussy or her ass, just increased her worship of it. She was pleased at least that she was getting to touch and taste Josh's cock regularly and to suck it dry. She really loved the look on Josh's face whenever she sucked him off and especially that look of sheer ecstasy whenever he reached a thunderous climax and sprayed a huge thick load over her face. Getting Josh extremely aroused and pleasuring him had become like a drug to Gina. She thought about it all the time, of how she could do even more to please him sexually. She continued to study porn videos to get tips on improving her already exceptional blowjob technique. During the week, she had practised edging and teasing with Orlando's cock. She spent a full hour getting Orlando very close to climax and pulling back, and watching his arousal levels build and build until he came on her face. The size of his load was incredible, which made her excited about doing the same with Josh.

As she lay now on her bed on this Saturday afternoon, Gina thought about nothing but Josh's cock for the next while moving a truly enormous dildo in and out of her ass. While she was spread out on her bed, hoping that tonight would be the night that Josh fucked her, she was interrupted by her phone vibrating on the bedside locker. Reluctantly, she leaned over to check who was calling and saw that it was her husband Matt. She considered not answering, but she was already snapped out of her fantasy, so she picked up.

'Hi,' she said, more breathlessly than she had expected to sound.

'Gina, hi, everything okay?' Matt asked on the other end. 'I'm sorry, is this a bad time?'

'No... it's fine.'

'Are you sure? Because if you're with someone...'

'I'm not... I was just working out.' Gina turned her head and looked down at the large dildo, most of which was still deep in her ass. 'What's up?'

'Nothing much,' Matt began. 'I suppose I was just thinking about you... About us. And about that conversation we had a few weeks ago when we were visiting Lily. I was wondering if we could talk properly.'

'Face to face, you mean?'

'Yeah,' Matt continued, 'but I'm actually out of town at the moment. I'm at a work event. Full disclosure, I invited Amber to join me.'

'Oh and is she there with you now?' Gina asked, still lying in the same position.

'No, she left about an hour ago,' Matt said, sounding somewhat awkward and guilty. 'She had to leave today, but she was here with me for the last two nights.'

'Uh, naughty boy!' Gina said, genuinely surprised. 'So, you took my advice, then?'

'I did, but only after a lot of reflection. It wasn't a decision I took lightly.'

'But are you glad you did? Did you have a good time?'

'I, ah... Well, yes, but it feels strange talking about it.'

'Matt, honestly, it's probably for the best,' Gina said. If she wasn't already in such an aroused state, she might have felt more of a pang of jealousy or been reminded of the hurt from Matt's original betrayal. But having a dildo in her ass and anticipating another highly sexual evening with Josh, Gina was more relaxed about Matt's revelation. 'That's why I suggested you call Amber,' she continued. 'I don't know where I'll be emotionally in a year or even six months, but right now I'm not holding back. I've tried to be as upfront with you as possible about it. I'm out there having some incredible sex with other men. There's no point in you being alone, driving yourself crazy thinking about it... So, anyway, two whole nights with Amber! Wow -- I can't imagine you got much work done!'

'You're right... It was pretty hard to focus on work!'

'Do you find it strange fucking another woman after being with just me for so long?'

Gina had never been this direct with Matt about his affair, but she was in the mood to get everything out in the open and try to deal with it maturely.

'Am, yes... it is strange... very strange,' Matt said, obviously not as comfortable talking about it.

'It was such a huge deal when I did it... I mean fuck another man. I got so used to the feel of your cock, it was like such a shock to my body to feel a different man's cock inside me...'

Gina had started moving the dildo in and out of her ass again while she spoke with Matt, but she tried to control her breathing so it wouldn't be too obvious to him.

'But it was a good experience?' Matt said after a pause.

'Yes. And I felt like such a slut, but in the best possible way!'

'I've got to be honest, Gina, it still drives me crazy to think of another man fucking my wife. Did you mean what you said about you and me the last time we visited Lily?'

'About us having sex again?' Gina said, holding back a moan as the dildo went another half inch deeper into her ass.

'Yeah.'

'Yes, but I realised afterwards that I was probably a bit hasty in offering myself to you.'

'What do you mean?'

'I mean that I'd very much like to fuck you again now that I've been with other men,' Gina said. 'But what I realised is that it isn't just up to me. My boyfriend would have to have a say in it. I'd have to talk to him about it first.'

'So I'd have to get your boyfriend's permission to fuck my own wife?'

'That's right,' Gina said. 'It's the only way it could happen. I know it's odd, but that's where we are now in our marriage. On the plus side, if he says yes, you could do absolutely anything you wanted with me. I'm very curious to find out what it would be like for you to fuck me in my ass. I think we would both really enjoy that!'

There was a pause on the other end.

'I have been thinking about that a lot,' Matt said finally. 'I do want to fuck you in the ass so fucking much!'

'Do you want it enough to ask my boyfriend's permission to do it? Don't answer that... just think about it for now, Matt.'

'But there's no way in hell your boyfriend would ever agree to me fucking you.'

'Leave that side of it to me... I can be very persuasive!' Gina joked. 'Will you think about it anyway?'

'Okay, I will,' Matt said.

Gina ended the call soon after and finished pleasuring herself by bringing herself to climax while the dildo was in her ass. Rather than just thinking about Josh and his gigantic cock, she was also thinking about Matt. She was imagining Matt and Josh talking about her, competing with each other over who could fuck her the best, objectifying her as a plaything for their sexual gratification. Yes, she wanted to feel her husband's cock in her ass for the first time, but she also wanted him to see for himself how far she had come under the intense fucktoy and cumwhore training regimes of Orlando and Josh.

35

Later that day, Gina drove to Josh's apartment feeling extremely horny, knowing that she would at least have the opportunity to give Josh a blowjob, but she was hopeful of more. Although she had completely submitted to him, she liked to think that she could make it harder for him by making herself more enticing for him and making it impossible for him to resist any longer.

They went through their usual routine when she got there, and within ten minutes of arriving inside his apartment she was completely naked except for her red high heels and CUMWHORE collar. Josh also restrained her hands behind her back with the silver cuffs, which were attached to the chains leading to the back of her collar. Finally, he reached for the ball-gag and she obediently opened her mouth as he attached and fastened it. Only when she was fully restrained and gagged did Josh speak.

'We're going to have another visitor this evening,' Josh said as he looked her up and down. With his right hand, he guided her out to the center of the living-room and instructed her to kneel down.

Gina was surprised and she felt her heart racing, but she was no longer in a position to respond, which was exactly how Josh wanted it. She quickly realised that this meant she was going to get fucked this evening, while having no idea yet who the man would be. Had Josh invited Andre again, or perhaps some other guy, someone she had never met? Gina even had the thought that maybe it could be more than one man, that Josh might be curious to see how she would handle taking two cocks at once. Not even she knew in reality how she would deal with that, but she was confident she could rise to the challenge.

She looked up at Josh and saw that he was ringing somebody.

'Are you outside?' he said when there was an answer on the other end. 'Good. You can come up now. I sent you the apartment number.'

He then ended the call and turned to look at Gina. He could see in her eyes that she was nervous. She was trying to prepare herself mentally for whatever was to come, for whoever knocked on that apartment door.

'You passed the last test with Andre exceptionally well,' Josh said, standing in front of her looking down at her. 'You have enormous potential as a submissive cumwhore, but you must continue to progress. Do you understand?'

Gina nodded. A few seconds later, there was a knock on the door. Josh smiled, turned, and walked over to answer it. Gina was facing the door, knowing that as soon as it opened, whoever was there would immediately see her kneeling in the middle of the room.

Josh opened the door and Gina was stunned when she saw who was there. It was not a man or a couple of men coming to fuck her brains out, but her best-friend Kim!

Josh invited Kim in and quickly closed the door behind her.

'Hi Gina,' Kim said as she stepped into the apartment. 'You look fucking incredible!'

She had a naughty smile on her face and didn't look surprised to see Gina, since Josh had obviously invited her and told her Gina would be there. There was clearly a plan involved, which Gina tried to figure out as she watched Josh take Kim's coat. Under her coat, Kim was wearing office work clothes -- a black skirt and white blouse. However, there were certain details that stood out that indicated she was prepared for a special night. Most striking were a red pair of six inch stilettos that were exactly like the ones that Gina was wearing. The pair that Gina was wearing were the ones she had bought at Josh's request after their first date, and she guessed now that Josh had asked Kim to buy a similar pair. Kim's long red hair was also styled in anticipation for whatever this evening was going to be.

Kim and Josh stood a few feet away from Gina. Gina noticed that he wasn't being at all shy or formal with Kim. In fact, he was freely looking at her body, admiring her and clearly aroused. Gina was shocked, though, when Josh took a step closer to Kim and started unbuttoning her white blouse. Equally amazing was how Kim merely stood and smiled as he did it. She glanced over at Gina, again with that naughty and slightly guilty smile on her face. Josh continued until Kim's blouse was fully unbuttoned. He then opened it slowly, revealing her very stylish and sexy white bra underneath. Josh took off her blouse and threw it aside. He immediately moved onto her skirt, and she stood obediently while he unzipped it at the back and let it fall down around her ankles. She stepped out of it and Josh put her clothes beside Gina's on the sofa.

As Josh was undressing Kim, Gina recalled what Orlando had revealed about how Kim was progressing in her anal training to the point of being naked regularly with Craig while he stretched her ass with dildos. Although that was a huge line to cross, Orlando had tried to re-assure Gina that it wouldn't go any further or lead to sex. Kim would certainly have been enjoying being naked around Craig, but she was getting to experience that same thrill now with Josh. Gina, though, couldn't help worrying about where this was leading for Kim and if it was going to involve crossing another line that she shouldn't cross as a married woman. Watching Kim now and how much delight she was taking in Josh undressing her, Gina felt that Kim no longer had much control over her sexual impulses.

It seemed to Gina that both Josh and Kim were having fun being provocative while she watched. Kim was standing in front of Gina wearing only her white lingerie and red high heels. But Josh didn't stop there. He walked around Kim, stood behind her, and unfastened her bra. He then lowered the straps off her shoulders, causing the bra to fall forwards and reveal Kim's tits. Gina could see in Kim's face how much she was enjoying this forbidden pleasure. Kim's joy was compounded when Josh, who was still standing behind her, reached his fingers under her panties at her hips and lowered them all the way down her legs. Kim obediently stepped out of them, and Josh took them and her bra and placed them with her clothes on the sofa.

Josh then walked back to survey Kim's naked body, which she was more than happy to show off to him. She placed her hands on her hips, giving him an unrestricted view of every inch of her body. Gina had a clear view of her too, and she was struck by how much progress she had made at the gym under Orlando's guidance. Gina and Kim had their first lesbian experience together right at the outset of her training with Orlando, and although Gina had seen her naked a few times since then (mainly in changing rooms), she was greatly impressed by how Kim looked now. Kim had already been in good shape, but now she looked noticeably more toned all over. Orlando was obviously doing for Kim what he had been doing for Gina.

Josh walked around to admire Kim's body from the front, and it was clear that he was enjoying what he saw. The fact that Kim was proud of her body, of the amazing shape she was in now, made her more aroused and more willing to show off for Josh. She ran her hands through her hair seductively, enjoying feeling sexy and desired by Josh. Every now and then, Kim would glance over at Gina, as though acknowledging that she was doing something extremely forbidden. It was risky for Kim on a couple of levels. Not only as a married woman, showing off her body to another man. But the fact that the other man was Josh, her best-friend's boyfriend, and that she was doing this without Gina's permission. Kim and Josh had obviously planned this out beforehand, but Kim didn't know yet how Gina would respond. This, Gina understood now, was why Josh had been sure to restrain and gag her before Kim arrived.

Gina and Kim could see from the huge bulge in Josh's pants that he was fully erect and extremely aroused. Any sense of politeness or holding back were long abandoned. He was in the mood to dominate Kim as he was dominating Gina. He took a long look at Kim's entire naked body, including her perky nipples, shaved pussy, and tight ass. After a couple of minutes, he walked to the coffee table and returned with another collar and ball-gag. Gina hadn't noticed them earlier. The collar was similar to hers -- black leather with long thin chains attached to it, but it didn't have any writing on it. Gina watched while Josh attached it around Kim's neck. Kim couldn't help smiling as he did it, as if she had been anticipating this moment and was now so glad that she was finally doing it. Next, Kim opened her mouth as Josh attached the gag. Finally, he got an extra pair of silver cuffs and restrained Kim's hands behind her back, exactly like he had done with Gina. Josh then took hold of the chains and guided her over next to Gina and tugged on it to indicate he wanted her to kneel next to Gina. Kim complied and Josh took a step back to observe the two beautiful women, naked, bound, and gagged, kneeling and looking up at him.

He smiled and guided both of them back to their feet.

'Okay, I want both of you two cumwhores in my bedroom now,' he said and turned.

He walked ahead and they followed close behind. They turned to look into each other's eyes for an instant, before facing forward again. When they were inside his bedroom, he closed the door behind them. Josh pulled on their chains to indicate he wanted them to kneel again. Gina and Kim knelt next to Josh's bed, and he stood in front of them, looking down at them for a moment, before starting to undress himself. He took off his shirt first, revealing his impressively muscular upper body. Kim was revelling in it, though she knew that there was even better to come. Both Kim and Gina watched as Josh unzipped his pants and took them off, leaving him standing in front of them wearing only his boxer shorts. Kim's eyes were fixed on the enormous bulge that his underwear was struggling to contain. Kim had heard so much about Josh's cock from Gina, and she couldn't wait to finally see it in the flesh.

Josh didn't make her wait long. He lowered the boxers down his legs, exposing his gigantic hard cock. Gina heard Kim utter an involuntary groan or sigh of disbelief, which was audible even with her ball-gag in place, and Gina could see from Kim's wide-eyed look how astonished she was by Josh's cock. Kim had been with a lot more men than Gina before her marriage, but she guessed that Josh's cock was also the biggest that she had ever seen too. Gina figured it must have been a huge shock to Kim to see a new cock. After so many years of marriage to Ben and of seeing only his cock, it must have been a huge deal for Kim -- not just to see a new cock, but one as extra-large as Josh's! Josh displayed his impressive naked physique in front of Kim and Gina as proudly as Kim had done a few moments ago.

Gina was upset that Kim had chosen to do all this, but she was conflicted because she couldn't help being very turned on being in this situation. Being naked with her best-friend and boyfriend, not knowing where it was going to lead, was very exciting. Gina's pussy was dripping wet, despite really not wanting Kim to cheat on Ben. Josh stood over Kim and Gina, enjoying being naked and in this position of complete dominance over them. He uncuffed Gina first, but not for long. He merely repositioned her hands around to her front and cuffed her again. He did the same with Kim.

Josh seemed to know exactly what he wanted to do and both Gina and Kim went along with every instruction obediently. He bent Gina over the side of the bed, facing down, then did the same with Kim, so that they were next to each other, leaning over the bed with their asses in the air. Josh reached for some lube, and started lubing up Gina's ass with his fingers, stretching her and fingering her. As he moved around her, she occasionally felt his hard cock rub against her thighs and hips. Gina watched as he moved on to Kim and saw the sheer delight in her eyes as Josh touched her ass, spreading her butt-cheeks wide apart, and eventually fingering her ass. She also heard Kim moan the first time Josh's cock rubbed against her hip. It was clear to Gina that Kim was so turned on and wanted Josh's cock so much. Kim craved Josh's cock as Gina had craved it since the beginning of their relationship.