All Comments on 'Devoted Wife to Ultimate Fucktoy Pt. 08'

by erotika_erotika

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Awesome story. I've been looking for stories like this for years. There are many possible directions going forward that you have set up well. Ben could actually have a moral spine and figure out that Kim has cheated. Or he could go forward and have a torrid on-going affair with Gina. I'll be anxiously looking for the next several chapters.

Elendil56Elendil567 months ago

Loved the story and the intensity kept building I really look forward to the next chapters with so many loose ends. What happens to Gina and Ben?, what does Kim do (does she fuck Matt? What is Joshs

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well, there are a few options open to Ben, very few. One, he finds out what Gina and Kim are up to and nails Kim's ass to the wall for adultery; or he tells Gina that he has been unfaithful to Kim and leaves; or he nails Gina's ass on the bed; or he becomes a cuckold and allows other men to fuck Kim. Kim wants Ben to fuck Gina because Kim still feels guilty for allowing Josh to fuck her and wants to manage her guilt by giving permission to Ben to fuck Gina. Gina now is ok with allowing more men to fuck her as she now has permission from Josh to do so as a way to further manage her cumwhore lifestyle. Gina is still referring to her submission to Josh as a possible limited time companionship even though she kind of thinks that Josh is her boy friend. It was funny when Gina was with Lily that Gina wanted Lily to respect herself. Heck Matt only had the affair with Amber but he cut that off when he confessed. Gina now has had several different guys and she wants Lily to respect herself? Gina is still trying to manage her guilt by giving Matt permission to again start seeing Amber. Love the mounting intensity and this chapter's cliff hanger. What is Ben going to do when Gina comes out instead of his unfaithful wife? Stay tuned.

gyyyu8gyyyu87 months ago

Very hot!!!!

For future chapters, would love to see the two women get gangbanged when all the men finally find out who they've been fucking. The gay couple in their asses/mouths and the straight dudes in their pussies/mouths as they get triple-fucked.

gyyyu8gyyyu87 months ago

I forgot to say. That part about the gay couple is hot. I almost thought they were going to tag her nether holes or at least both of them in her ass.

MrWilburMrWilbur6 months ago

Hope you will finish the story. Too good to miss an ending

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usererotika_erotika@erotika_erotika
I enjoy writing erotica as a diversion from ordinary life. If you're enjoying Gina's journey so far, you're welcome to leave feedback. I like hearing from readers about what they like and what they're excited about in the story. Gina's fit fucktoy look: https://www.pinterest...