Devotia Ch. 13: Justification

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lowers a hand to Callie's chin, gently tilting it upwards to greet his lips. Any hope of resistance from her quickly crumbles, unable to say no to him any longer. She returns the kiss hungrily, letting it pull all of her angst and frustrations out of her mind and replace it with nothing but the intoxicating feeling of being near him. Her hands quickly wrap themselves around the back of his neck, bringing him nearer and letting him press his whole body into hers.

Calvin's tongue slips into her mouth, slowly rocking his head with each sensuous movement. He explores inside her with a deliberate poise, letting his tongue dance with her own, twirling it around lightly as she practically dissolves into his touch. His hand drops from her chin, drifting down the length of her body to rest at Callie's waist as she feels her heart tremor happily. His strong fingers caress her sides, lifting her hips into his own.

"I've missed you..." He mumbles into her ear, and Callie can hardly respond with anything more than a delighted whimper.

His kiss moves from her mouth onto her neck, which tickles pleasantly at the feeling of his beard hairs scratching against it. Callie loses control of her breaths, unable to keep them contained behind closed lips, gasping quietly into his ear as his free hand finds its way to her breasts.

"We shouldn't-," she attempts, quickly cut off by the feeling of Calvin's lower hand sliding back to fondle her bottom, softly massaging it and sending a new wave of desperation through her. "We shouldn't... ohhhh."

His fingers lightly pluck her nipples, squeezing them and forcing her to focus on the tingles of pain that emerge, quickly melting into an exciting bliss. Calvin continues rubbing her ass, letting his other fingers mischievously drift towards the space between her cheeks. Her hips thrust upwards as he moves closer and closer, her body already giving into his touch before her mind could even decide.

"Shhh," he whispers, placing a kiss on her cheek. "I want you all to myself."

She moans softly in response, opening her mouth desperately to accept his tongue once again. Her body rocks with his movements, quickly growing hot under his touch.

Calvin's palm lowers from her breast, and her hips raise forward expectantly. She shivers as his hand lightly rests against her clit, moving in a careful circular motion that makes it hard for Callie to remain standing, and she quickly feels a need for release flush forward. She tightens her arms on his back, transfering most of the burden to staying upright away from her quivering legs.

He pulls away from the kiss, leaning his head back to watch her with a delighted expression. Fighting to keep her eyes from closing in desperation as his hands feel all around her sensitive areas, she feels a tiny pouting expression decorate her face.

"What... what are you doing?" She asks, swallowing and lifting up onto the tips of her toes as his fingers on her rear gently push against her excited hole.

"Marveling at how cute you are," he grins, still watching her expressions intently.

His hand slips under her skirt and she feels the warmth of his palm press into his clit, separated only by the thin layer of fabric from her panties, wet with expectation. She moans again, forcing her mouth closed to contain the noise.

"I-I can't..." she aches, resting her head back against the marble and dragging her eyes shut, consumed by the waves of pleasure tingling through her skin. "I- mmpff," she throws a hand to cover her mouth, narrowly preventing a louder gasp from bouncing across the empty hallway.

Calvin removes his hand from her lap, sliding it around her side to let both of them squeeze her ass happily. He presses his hips into hers, letting her feel his throbbing erection fight against his belt. She squirms as it lays against her own, once again feeling a purring sensation in her chest at the awareness of how much larger he was.

"I need you to do something for me," he asks in a low voice. Before she even hears his request Callie is already nodding. "You are not going to bless me."

"What?" The confusion in her voice quickly melts into desire as his hands pull her hips into his more, slowly rubbing them together.

"If you bless me," he kisses her neck, giving her a moment to steady herself, "everyone will know about this. You need to..." He moans softly, closing his eyes and enjoying the feeling of her pressed against his erection. "You need to contain it."

"I-I don't know how," she complains.

"I know you can do it," he smiles, lust on his breath. A small glimmer of pride bubbles inside at his confidence in her, although it's equally matched by a feeling of dread.

He steps back slightly, turning Callie around to press her chest into the wall and pull her ass out. Her forearms push into the marble as she feels the back of her skirt pull over her bottom and the band of her panties fall down to her knees, tightly pressed together. Calvin's belt jingles quietly as he opens the clasp, and after a brief moment Callie feels her whole body flush with need as his warm erection lays against her ass.

She whimpers as he waits for a moment, casting a tiny spell to be able to slide inside of her. Callie's hips press back into him as the desperation consumes her, aching to take him into her.

"Deep breath," he whispers, lining up his dick, "not a sound."

Callie shuts her lips tightly, closing her eyes again and willing her body to remain as quiet as possible. The awareness of the nearby crowd bustles inside of her head, and she's a little embarrassed to admit that the idea of someone turning the corner and seeing them causes her clit to drip happily.

Calvin exhales softly as he pushes inside her, sending a powerful surge of bliss across her skin. She moans quietly with the feeling of his full length, squirming her hips and feeling his tip push up against her prostate. She twitches ecstatically, feeling her clit aching to burst. It feels as though her skin has been lit on fire, with heat crashing all throughout her and drowning her in the sensation.

She waits for the feeling of his erection slowly sliding out of her, but is surprised to find it never arrives. Instead, Calvin steps forward, grinding himself into her ass without thrusting more than an inch at a time, careful to ensure that no telling sounds would ring out around them. Callie forces a restrained breath out of her tight lips, only allowing a painfully soft moan to bounce around in her throat as Calvin takes charge.

His hands wrap around to cup her breasts, flicking her nipples and pulling his arms back against her sides to guide his grinding motions, each of which makes Callie want to cry out in desperation.

"No blessing," he gently reminds, hardly providing her any mercy as he increases his speed. Calvin struggles to control his own breaths and Callie can feel the muscles in his arms flexing tightly against her sides as he tries to find an outlet for the feeling.

Callie tries to keep her focus inward. She searches for the increasingly familiar pool of magic in her abdomen, imagining a wall being constructed around the borders of it to keep it contained, pouring all of her attention into locking it in place. But as she feels Calvin's chest lay down across her back, metal plates lightly bouncing against her dress, it feels as though she is fighting a helpless fight.

"I... I can't," she complains once again, as quiet as she can maintain.

"You have to," he replies, his voice filled with desire.

"I've never..." Callie gasps, briefly consumed by a particularly forceful push against the button inside of her that makes her want to burst. She's sure her clit must be leaking heavily, and drops a hand to her skirt to pull it up in the front to try and keep her dress from containing any evidence. "It isn't how it w-works..."

Calvin grunts, enraptured by the feeling of being inside of her. She wants to be annoyed, but after reminding herself of what it was like to be with Cirene, she knows the pleasure was nearly impossible to resist.

"I've got..." he heaves, dropping his head to kiss her neck in order to contain his next moan. "... got an idea."

Callie's body is shaking, hardly able to process anything more than the feeling of his tip pressing into her prostate. Her clit aches to be touched as well, but she doubts she could move her arms from the place on the wall where they hold her up, convinced that any movement from her might send her tumbling down to the floor.

"Tell me when you're close," he coaches, and Callie suddenly feels his hands heat up rapidly against her breasts.

"What're you... doing?" She squeaks.

His palms continue to grow hotter, quickly turning from a pleasant warmth to a nearly unbearable heat. She shivers from the pain, struggling to bear the intense sensation at the same time as the overwhelming pleasure in her hips. She feels her focus retreat into the back of her mind, giving in to the animal-like hunger inside of her.

She loses the battle to control her moans and Calvin is forced to clamp one of his now glowing hands over her mouth. Callie writhes from the pain, surprised to find that it excites her even more. Her hips push back into Calvin's erection desperately, aching to feel him fill her up.

"T-tell me..." He sighs into her ears, beard tickling her chest.

Callie fights against the retreat inside of herself as he speeds up even faster. Her body feels slick with sweat, and each of her senses are captivated by a terrifying need for him - intoxicated by his exciting scent.

It takes her a long moment to answer, eventually gasping, "Close!"

Her attention relents, returning back to the control of her base instincts. Without his hand over her mouth, she's sure she couldn't contain any of her noises, and as the feeling of bliss bursts through her, she hardly cares. Consequences fade from her mind as she pursues nothing else but this feeling.

Her hips clench suddenly as she feels the orgasm take her under its control. Her muscles contract, causing her body to twitch as an inescapable pleasure pours across her body, hearing her own loud moan flatten across Calvin's palm. The release follows a second later, shooting her warm liquid out from her clit and onto the marble wall in front of her, leaving her clit tingling with a ravenous sensation.

Callie flattens against the wall, abandoning any cares other than Calvin's hips continuing to grind into hers. He reaches his fastest speed, letting out a restrained gasp with each movement as he seeks his own release.

A moment later, Callie feels her skin tingle with a new warmth as the blessing starts to drift out from around her. Tendrils of light softly wrap into her skin and she feels as though her whole body is burning up under the magic. Calvin's hands suddenly reach a scorching heat, quickly leaving her skin and rising to grip the wall above her.

Callie's eyes remain tightly shut, riding the ecstatic bliss from the blessing, only to panic a moment later as it refuses to leave her. Normally, she'd only feel a tiny portion of the magic in her skin, simply acting as a conduit for it to jump onto her partner. This time, however, it's as though she's been encased in a glass bubble, trapping the burning magic in the air around her and forcing it back into her skin.

Calvin heaves a final time, groaning delightedly as his own orgasm takes over. Callie feels her ass erupt with a wet, sticky warmth, quivering under the feeling of being filled by Calvin. His body pushes the entirety of hers into the wall, rocking with a few final moments before slowly stopping.

Callie feels her heartbeat continue to pound in her chest. Her veins tremble out of control as adrenaline kicks in, feeling her fight-or-flight response replace the bliss from an orgasm, sparked by the blessing continuing to burn around her. It takes a few minutes for it to subside, eventually abandoning its attempt to seek out Calvin and forcing its way into Callie's skin.

The bubble pops seconds later, and Callie collapses into Calvin's arms, exhausted. She can hardly feel anything other than the multitude of blissful sensations encircling her, and she nearly feels as though her consciousness could leave her at any given moment. She's vacantly aware of Calvin fixing her dress to cover her and raising her panties back around her hips, pulling her into his arms to set her gently down onto the floor.

"What did you..." she mumbles, shaking her head slowly and feeling a dull ringing in her ears. "What did you do?"

Calvin takes a few seconds to respond, still steadying himself and carefully ensuring he's fully clothed as well. His hands carefully stroke her arms, tenderly keeping her awake.

"I closed you in a ward," he says softly, though she can hear a small amount of concern in his voice. "It's heat based, and so I thought-," he stops himself, seeing her tired expression. "It seems it was strong enough to block the blessing. Are you okay?"

She nods, feeling sleepy and hardly cogent. "Many warm feelings..." she mutters.

"I may have overdone i-,"

"Are you two quite finished?" Callie attempts to sit up quickly as a third voice sends a panic through her, but fails, falling back into the wall. Calvin leans back, and Callie looks past him to see a large woman strolling down the hallway towards them, decorated in a similar ceremonial armor as Calvin.

"Knight-Captain," Calvin inclines his head, trying to hide the shame in his expression.

"Who... who are you?" Callie mutters, feeling the weariness continue to pull her into the comfortable draws of sleep.

"Knight-Captain Wellt," the woman answers, voice proud and commanding.

"Hal Devotia was overcome with a vision-," Calvin scrambles, but his superior quickly raises a hand to silence him.

"We should get the two of you out of here," Wellt orders. "Pick up Hal Devotia and follow me."

Calvin obeys, carefully scooping Callie up and rising to his feet. A small part of her fights to stay awake, to understand the severity of the moment, but the exhaustion from the blessing consumes her. She gives in, slowly drifting out of consciousness and into his arms.