All Comments on 'Dewberries'

by EVILTROTO

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

This is the best story I've read here in years. Charming ideas and excellent writing talent, put together a charming story that is so mature and unconventional. well done.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

A great special story!!! I am wating for more.

peled49peled4915 days ago

Dear.

The story you wrote is one of the best stories written in recent years and published on this site. Excellent writing talent, charming ideas, strong erotic atmosphere, very stimulating story. There is an atmosphere of great passion and great love in this story.

It is worth investing a little more work in improvement and more detailed and longer descriptions. Hope to meet more of your stories soon. You are definitely exceptional in the quality of writing.

peled49peled4913 days ago

I'm sure many are waiting for more of your stories with bated breath. Write and don't drive your writing fans crazy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEVILTROTO@EVILTROTO
22F, I just like writing porn. I'm trying my best to improve in order to get published so I can maybe get my work in a book or something. Open and willing to do commissioned work. I'm a lesbian, but I like to write straight stuff, too. Contact me for my Disc. so you can peep ...