Dewy Daye 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alright, that enough, cloud guy.

[Leaning into the nerd-mobile window street worker style]

"(Waah, waah, waah) what do you mean you were there to experiment with us, Dewy Daye (waah, waah, waah, sniffle)?"

"Well, things pop in my head sometimes and I figured that the three of you had enough of the creases in the couch cushions, so, I thought I'd try something, but then, as soon as I dropped to my knees, I mean, you three went swish, swoosh, swish with your clothing and then went immediately into "argh, fap, fap, argh, fap, fap, argh, fap, fap" and that's when I ran out, but that was a while ago, so, that's all that I can remember, so?"

"(Waah, waah, waah, sniffle) but (sniffle) we should get another chance, Dewy Daye, so, um, jump into the back seat then, okay?"

"Well, first we should discuss why the three of you are parked in lover's lane, you know, without dates, hmm? I mean, other than your hands, so?"

"[Fap, fap, fap] ah-hah, you're peeking, Dewy Daye and you're going to cave in and give us what we want tonight [fap, fap, fap]"

Peeking is not the same as, OMG, their dicks were in their hands and when you lean into a vehicle window hooker style, I mean, it's all right there!

[I'll take it from here, Dewy Daye, so..."

Wait.

"Well, all that is in the rearview mirror now, but I want it to be known that I was ready to service not one, not two, but all three nerd boners and I would have given my best effort, guys!"

"(Waah, waah, waah, sniffle) I'm going to roll up the windows and start the car then (waah, waah, waah)."

Well, Burt's car would have to have a functional left rear window first because it's been stuck down since the next day after he bought his sedan, so. Which is where I found Henry sitting.

"You have a certain skin blemish, Henry, so?"

"Oh baby, I'm getting lucky if you know stuff about me, Dewy Daye, right?"

"Or, or, or, it means you need to use a different angle for the dick pics you keep sending me! I know it's you!"

"Oh, tee he, I am not HenryHung21 on Chang, so?"

Wel, actually, he was of the nerd group, not that I cared about them anymore, especially since I'm needed to get going to get ready for the next day Saturday's double-double event at the skatepark because...

[Ahem, there is a known fourth rite of passage at the river park where the date abandons the original dater and jumps into the running car of known friends, so???]

Naw, that wouldn't be right, right?

End Dewy Daye 01

12