Dex and the Twins at College Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

June had apparently finished with Mom's pussy and she crawled up beside Mom and put her head on her shoulder and twiddled Mom's hard nipples as they watched Julie thrust herself back on my cock and then slowly pull herself forward again. I had a grip on her hips but I didn't apply any pressure to aid her efforts.

With every push back, Julie groaned and grimaced as if in a delicious pain as she finished every grimace with a smile. She knew she wasn't going to get me quick and she savored each thrust. I looked over Julie's recumbent head at Mom and June, who were kissing each other. Mom seemed to be sucking the cum flavor from June's lips.

Julie pushed a hand under herself to her pussy and my cock as she pulled off it. The sensation of Julie's hand on my cock as she rocked forward did something to both of us. Julie was moaning constantly and I could tell that she was moments away. As I felt my orgasm begin to spiral up, I added my own hip thrusts to the action and Julie went nuts. She started chanting, "Yes. Yes. Yes," as she slammed her ass back at me. The slapping of skin got louder as Julie yelled out, "Oh fuck. Yes. Yes. Cummmm in meeeee. Now."

Her demand was met as I poured cum into her ass, launching my hips at her with each shot. She screamed from the assault but continued to slam herself back at me. June and Mom were watching with interest as Julie and I continued to fuck our way through our orgasms. I was a little surprised that I was able to cum that soon after cumming in Mom's pussy, but it happened that way sometimes.

I was gasping for air. Julie was beyond gasping as she wheezed air from her lungs. I could feel my cock beginning to soften as Julie slid forward and off the knob. Her knees slid back toward me as her hips dropped to the bed with her hand trapped under her. She was muttering, "Oh my God. Oh my God." My cock sprang back up as she came off but it dropped slowly in increments as it softened. I dropped down beside Julie and kissed her shoulder and ran my hand up the delicious contours of her body from thigh to neck. She cooed her contentedness at the feather touch of my hand.

No one moved for a long time as our breathing returned to normal. Julie was the first to speak, "Jesus. Dex. That was a fuck and a half."

June giggled and Mom said, "It sure was and I'm jealous." She laughed and we joined her.

June and Julie helped Mom get dinner ready for Dad's usual arrival time at seven o'clock. Mom was humming an unknown tune. I smiled to myself as I remembered that she did that when she was feeling sexually satisfied. Dad drove into the driveway right on time and June and Julie gathered in the foyer to greet him. I stood back with Mom and smiled as I thought of the gauntlet that Dad was going to have to wade through when he came in.

Mom and I laughed at the look on Dad's face when he walked in and was greeted by multiple kisses and hugs from both sides. Dad tried to keep up but quickly fell behind and he got laughing as he dropped his briefcase and grabbed up both of the twins and held them to his body. Then it became a competition for the twins to see who could get more kisses on his lips. He carried them across the foyer and leaned forward and kissed Mom. She could hardly find the room on Dad's face to plant her lips.

When the twins were done, Dad pulled me into a man-hug and greetings were done. We sat down for dinner and Mom brought the food from the kitchen. We chatted about various topics through the meal. We all had a hundred stories to tell and it seemed they had to be told in the first hours of our five-day holiday. I wanted to get Mom and Dad's take on their tryst with Sylvia, but right then wasn't the time. At some point, I planned to visit Sylvia and Reece, who was still staying with her sister. I'd get Sylvia's side of the story then, unless Sylvia was keeping that information from Reece.

After dinner, Dad and I grabbed a couple of beers and headed for the family room while the ladies cleaned up and loaded the dishwasher. As usual, Dad pestered me about my grades and I told him that I thought I was doing fine and the twins were teasing me about studying so much. He asked how I thought June and Julie were doing and I told him that I didn't know, they were the all-night crammers to catch-up for a test, type. Dad chuckled and said, "So, they'd be shit-out-of-luck on a surprise quiz."

I smiled and said, "Pretty much, yeah." He said that he'd speak to them at some point this week-end. We finished our beers as June and Julie came in and sat down on the sofa on either side of Dad. It was easy to tell what was on their minds. Mom was in her favorite fluffy robe when she appeared with a mixed drink in her hand. There were empty chairs available but I wasn't surprised when she came over to me and plunked herself down sideways in my lap. She kissed me and wiggled her ass on my crotch. I wasn't surprised that she did that either.

Dad seemed to be taking his cue from Mom as he ran a hand up the thighs of June and Julie. They giggled and got up on their knees facing Dad and each other. They coordinated their kisses on Dad's face as he turned his head from side to side to provide passionate kisses, eliciting moans from each of them.

As Mom and I watched what was happening on the sofa, Mom had secretly untied the sash holding her robe together. She took my right hand and guided it to her left breast as she turned toward me and locked her glossy, red lips on mine and ran her tongue along my teeth. I was being careful not to bite her. The heat was rising on the sofa and in my chair. My cock was already up and pushing on Mom's gyrating ass. That made her wiggle even more. I groaned with the pain of my cock trapped in the left leg of my shorts. It wanted desperately to stand up but couldn't. Mom giggled. She knew what the problem was. She reached down and tried to pull the pant leg higher to let my cock out but that wasn't going to work.

I scooped Mom up in my arms as she squealed with delight. Without a word to Dad or the girls, who were now grinding their pelvis' on Dad's fingers, I carried Mom to the girl's old room, which was now her new room. Their old room upstairs, across from the bathroom was now the twin's new room. My room was still down at the end of the hall.

Mom had her arms around my neck, furiously kissing my face. At the edge of the bed, I set her down to her feet and she immediately discarded her robe. My cock hardened even further at the sight of her amazing body. I got out of my shorts as fast as I could and my cock sprang up to near vertical. Fuck, I was hard. I ran my hand down the shaft and pulled my balls forward. Mom sat down on the edge of her bed and just stared at my cock as it twitched and bounced. Her eyes were glistening with a fire of lust. She sucked her lower lip and held it with her teeth as she reached out with both hands. Her fingers curled around my shaft like two mating serpents. Her touch was electric. My entire body quaked as I let out a demonic groan.

Mom inched back on the bed, pulling my cock with her. The look on her face made me wonder if I would survive the night. I followed her. I had to follow her. She ran her tongue around her lips to lubricate them. She laid her head back on her pillow and I prepared to move between her thighs. She kept pulling and I had to straddle her waist. She kept pulling as she stared lustily into my eyes. She lifted her elbows out to her side and pulled my cock to her face, forcing me to sit above her big, round breasts. My balls dragged through her cleavage. My knees were in her armpits but she somehow managed to use her hands to feed my cock to her lips. She kissed the throbbing, fat knob. She was going slow. My heart was slamming in my chest. She stretched her lips over the glans and locked her lips in place as she moved her hands to her tits and dragged her nipples over my ass.

I had to close my eyes because the sultry look on her face alone was going me make me cum. She started drilling her tongue into the 'spot' and I had to open my eyes to watch. She was still staring up at me with a slight grin on her face. I couldn't help myself as I started rocking my hips forward and back forcing my cock into her mouth. She just nodded and the smile never left her face. I fed her more cock when she lifted her head off the pillow to take more.

The angle of my cock was awkward because it was so hard. I leaned forward to put my elbows on the headboard and lift all of my weight off her tits at the same time. This improved the angle as I drove nearly straight down into her face. She took one hand off her tits and fondled my balls. I pulled my glans back up to her lips to allow her to deal with the accumulated saliva in her mouth. She gathered it and swallowed and then pushed her lips back up the shaft, inviting me to resume my face-fucking motion.

The things Mom can do with her tongue are amazing, but there were two more places I wanted to put my cock tonight. Yeah, the chances were good that I could cum in her mouth and fuck her too but I didn't want to risk it, so I pulled my cock back from her face. She smiled and grabbed my wet shaft and dragged it across her face. It easily went from her chin to beyond her hairline. She kissed it from end to end.

When I started to move down her body, she lashed her tongue around her lips to collect pre-cum. As I used my hands and knees to move lower, my cock dragged between her breasts and she used her freed arms to clamp her boobs together. I was leaving a pre-cum trail behind.

My knees went down the outside of her legs forcing them together. She rolled her hips upward to provide better access to my target. She had an evil grin on her face as she knew where I was going. When my cock dragged lower and was poised above her sex, she said, "Fuck me Baby. Finish in my ass?"

With her legs forced tightly together, I slid my hard cock into her. She was so anxious for it, she pushed herself upward as I slowly pushed in. We both groaned. Fuck, she was wet. As I sawed my hips up and down, I was in a 'plank' position, gazing down into her eyes. They looked feral, wild. She was trying to lift her head to kiss me, but she couldn't reach. The only part of me that was moving was my hips, pistoning up and down. Mom ran her fingernails through my abs.

My orgasm was close, but Mom's was closer and she moved one hand to her sex with her palm flat on her pubic mound as she feverishly stroked her clitoris with her middle finger while she laid her index and ring fingers on either side of my pistoning cock. As her orgasm came on, she started a low-pitched, guttural groan from deep in her throat. As it built higher, the pitch increased as did the volume. When she went over the top, she was screeching, "Oh my God. Oh my God," as she tried to meet my down thrusts with her own synchronized up thrusts. She looked like she was in pain, but I knew she was the furthest thing from it.

I slowed my attack as she churned through her orgasm. If I didn't basically have her trapped under me, she would have been everywhere on the bed. Her knees involuntarily came up against my thighs and then snapped back down again. Her head rolled from side to side as she moaned.

When I felt the clenching of her pussy on my cock slow, I picked up my pace again and she looked up at me with a smile and then gritted her teeth as her body tightened again. Then her mouth opened to form an 'O'. She said, "You're a bad boy for making your mother cum ... twi ....." She didn't finish her sentence before she burst into another orgasm. Her fingers dug into my back and she lifted her torso up to mine as she tried desperately to flagellate her pussy on my cock. She looked like she was screaming but no sound came out. I could feel my orgasm getting more insistent and in order to fulfill Mom's request, I had to withdraw before she was done.

I knelt above her thrashing body and pulled her legs up past me and placed her ankles on my shoulders and leaned forward. This move forced her to roll her hips forward presenting her anus to my cock. I was sloppy wet and I knew she liked it hard, so I didn't drag out my penetration.

Through the dregs of her second climax, she reached for my cock as I pushed forward. She looked up at me with glazed eyes and mumbled, "Oh fuck. Yes Baby. Give it all to me. Oh Jesusss." I pushed in hard and she flinched as she groaned out, "Oh my ggawwdd, yes. YESSSS." I didn't hesitate as I hit bottom and began fucking her ass at a furious pace. Mom was in a constantly modulating moan with higher pitch on the withdrawal and lower as I thrusted deep in her ass.

Mom's fingers worked in her pussy and I knew she was building to a third. She was still aware enough to know that I was moments away from mine. She struggled to form the words, "Cum in me," as she rose to her crest and crashed over the top. Her clenching rosebud yanked my climax from me. She groaned out, "Oh fuck, Dexter. YESSS."

In this position, there was nothing she could add to the action and nothing was needed. I plunged my cock deep with each surge of cum. Her lips were parted and they opened wider with each spurt and then retreated to the original position. I poured cum into her ass and was nearly done when Mom's fidgeting fingers pulled her into another vaginal orgasm. This one seemed to ooze out of her. Her clenched teeth relaxed and a serene smile formed on her beautiful face. This is what I missed most about sex with her.

When she was done, I leaned back and released her legs. They fell to the bed like limp rags on either side of me. Lying flat like that forced her ass off my cock. She groaned as it pulled out. It was still hard but I had a feeling that it wouldn't stay that way long. Her fingers were still in her sex but were unmoving. The vision below me was the embodiment of sensuality. Mom realized that my cock was still hard and she pulled her hand out of her sex and wrapped her fingers around my shaft and squeezed hard. I flexed back at her pressure and she giggled. I had no idea where she planned on taking me next.

As our breathing returned to normal, we heard moans of sexual rapture from upstairs. Dad was getting reacquainted with the twins. Mom giggled and released my cock. She said, "Let's shower and I'll see what I can do about this one-eyed monster staring at me." We both laughed as we went to the bathroom.

In the shower, Mom pressed her perfect body to mine and stretched up for a passionate kiss. She hadn't let go of my cock since we got out of bed and she held on to it with both hands. I cradled her tits in my hands as she lifted her right knee up to my left hip as she put her right hand on my shoulder. I knew right away what she was thinking and I curled my left hand under her knee and she used it as leverage to lift herself up onto my cock. She guided me into her as she threw her left leg around behind my right thigh and hooked her heel so she could pull herself on.

I inched my hands up her thighs to her butt-cheeks and held her in place as I carried her to a tiled wall and pushed her against it and started rocking my hips into her. Her mouth opened in a groan as I drilled my cock deep in her sex. Her arms circled my neck and pulled herself up as I rolled my hips back in preparation for another thrust.

The glass door to the shower suddenly opened. My back was to the door so I couldn't see what was going on. If Dad and June and Julie were about to get into this shower, it was going to be tight quarters. Mom could see over my shoulder and she let go of my lower lip that she was nibbling on and said, "Hi Honey. You're just in time."

I pulled Mom off the wall and took her weight in my hands as I turned her around so I could see. It was Dad and he was stroking his cock. I was surprised that he had survived the twins. Dad moved the two of us back to the built-in seat at the end of the shower and I sat down on it carrying Mom with me. She made sure she didn't come off my cock as she lifted her feet up on the seat with her ass hanging in the air and her pussy hooked on my cock. Dad went down on his knees behind Mom and I could feel his hard cock push into Mom's ass.

Mom groaned hard was Dad pushed in deep and pulled back. He stopped with his knob at her sphincter and Mom went to work as she rocked her hips back and onto Dad's cock as she pulled off mine. Then she rocked her hips forward to push my cock into her and pull her ass off Dad's. She was screaming in delirium. I heard the twins giggling just outside the shower. They pushed the glass door open so they could watch. They were both naked and were furiously slashing three extended fingers across their clits.

Dad's hands came around and caressed Mom's rock-hard nipples. Her eyes were pinched tight and her mouth hung open as she sucked oxygen into her lungs in great, heaving surges. Dad's groans were getting urgent and I figured he'd be the first to go. Mom was moaning, "Oh Jesus. Oh Jesus." I didn't know how much longer she could last. I was right there too. This whole scene, which included my masturbating hot sisters watching their mother getting DP'd by their father and brother. Fuck. Six months ago, I would have boiled over at the mere thought.

As Dad got closer, he added his thrusting hips to the fray and Mom went nuts, but the synchronism was gone and while moments ago, we were a well-oiled machine as Mom fucked us both, now we were an uncoordinated mass, all trying desperately to get ourselves off. Dad did launch his load first and I could feel his flailing cock and cum-shots through the thin membrane that separated us.

Mom screeched hard as Dad pumped his load into her bowels. She was savoring every sensation and then she turned her attention on me. She ignored Dad's cock, still in her ass, as she pulled and pushed her pussy on and off my cock. I did what I could to help her. She'd done all the work and was tiring. I had to do something to get her off.

I stood up from the bench seat, taking Mom with me. She was surprised by my move and shrieked. Dad's cock pulled from her ass and he fell back on his heels to see what I was going to do. I didn't go far. I turned ninety degrees and pushed Mom's back to the tiled wall again as she locked her legs around my ass and hung on with her arms still around my neck. She flinched slightly when she hit the wall and then she said, "Fuck me Baby. I'm right there." I drove my cock deep and after she groaned from the depths of her throat, she muttered, "Oh my gawwdd, I've missed your monster cock. Make that fatty cum in me. Oh gaawwdd, make me cum."

She barely finished her sentence before she was crushed by her orgasm. Her body seemed to cave in on itself as her body tightened. The look on her face was one of awe at the power of her climax. For a very brief moment it looked like it frightened her. I was drilling my cock deep in her vagina. I slammed my cock into her and eased out to repeat. I felt her pussy clamp down when she started and then she began quaking on my shaft.

I heard Julie say, "You've got her Dex."

June giggled and said, "Ooo. It's a big one too." Dad stood up and stretched to get his face to my shoulder to gently kiss Mom, who's chin had found a purchase there. I lost track of Mom's orgasm because mine was coming in like the landing space shuttle; big and fast. I groaned as my muscled tensed. As I crested, I slammed my cock deep in her as cum exploded up my shaft. She came with me. We were a spastic mess, writhing around on the wall. We were both in our own rhythms, humping ourselves on the other's sex. We weren't in sync, which made for the spastic appearance.

Mom finished first and then just hung on for dear life as I pummeled her a few more times. I lost track of the number of cum-shots that I spewed. Then I was done too. I hadn't even realized how tired I was getting until I was standing there with my legs spread for balance and holding on to Mom's butt-cheeks with my torso pressing hard on her tits. I pulled my head back to look at Mom and she had dazed smile on her face. Around her gasps for air, she said, "Jesus Dex. What got into you. Holy shit. I thought you were going to drive me through the wall." She kissed me hard.