Dex and the Twins at College Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved into the dining room and they followed me. I motioned with a nod of my head toward the upstairs. They both grinned and followed me quickly and quietly up the stairs and down the hall to my bedroom. June was the last one in and she shut the door. There were no locks on any of the bedroom doors.

Julie was pawing at my erection through my pants in seconds and June was close behind. I unzipped my pants and Julie reached inside and struggled to pull my cock from the pant leg. June yanked my pants down the second that I unbuckled and unfastened the button. My cock sprang out and slapped Julie on the hip. June said, "Well, its about time we got our chance. You've been in the bathroom with everyone else all afternoon." Julie was already sucking on my cock as June was complaining. I hardly heard a word she'd said.

June nudged Julie and she pulled her lips all the way up my shaft and aimed it at June, who took over. I was standing by my bed and June and Julie were kneeling in front of me. I gently took June's head in my hands and started rocking my hips forward and back to face-fuck her. Her eyes were smiling up at me. She liked being face-fucked. There was no danger of her gagging. As big as my cock was, both June and Julie had learned to take all of me.

Julie nudged June to get her turn and I face-fucked her as well. I kicked off my shoes and stepped out of my pants and sat down on the edge of my bed. Julie came with me and started her famous blow job. June stood up and stripped off her dress and bra. She ran her hands tenderly over her gorgeous, high-riding, big breasts. She moved onto the bed beside me and pushed her left tit to my lips. I suckled on her nipple and she groaned. Julie began throat-fucking me and I groaned on June's tit. She giggled.

June tapped Julie's shoulder like they were a wrestling tag-team and Julie pulled back, drilled her tongue on my 'spot' and then pulled off and held my cock so June could throw her right leg across my lap and sit down on my shaft. Once I was inside, Julie slid her hand down my shaft and pulled my balls to her lips and sucked one testicle inside at a time. She timed her tongue lashing with June's fucking motion. My orgasm was a long way off, but it was there. I had to waste time so Mom could clear the family room. The twins were making that a tough do. I pushed my orgasm back to the horizon and June furiously drove herself up and down my cock while Julie continued to suck on one testicle and then the other.

Julie released my balls and stood up to strip off her dress and bra and fondled her tits as though she was thankful to get her bra off. Julie tapped out June, who lifted herself off my cock and then dry-humped her pussy on my cock pressing it firmly against my stomach. She pushed her tits toward my face at the same time. Julie tapped again and June reluctantly rolled off my lap. Julie immediately climbed on and pulled my bouncing cock to her sex and pushed herself on. She groaned hard as I penetrated her. I mumbled out, "Oh fuck. Yes."

Julie threw her shoulders back as if to offer her tits to me. I accepted her offer and bent forward to suckle on her erect nipples. She groaned and increased her pace.

The bedroom door opened and Ginger stood there. She had engaged in fucking and sucking sessions in my office with the twins before. She had accidently discovered that they were my sisters. In fact, my sexual relationship with Ginger had started out with Ginger blackmailing me with that knowledge. We all had come a long way since then. Ginger loved having sex with the girls almost as much as me.

Ginger didn't hesitate a moment. She shut the door and immediately stripped naked and joined us on my bed. June and Ginger formed a side-by-side sixty-nine as Julie fucked herself on my cock until she exploded into a massive orgasm. It crushed her and she folded forward and put her forehead on my chest as her climax took over her movements. I grabbed her butt-cheeks and took over by lifting and dropping her back on my cock. She was thrashing spastically and long stream of moans, in synch with her spasms, were forced from her throat.

Slowly, Julie came down from her high. Her forehead stayed on my chest as she surged air into her lungs. She was muttering, "Jesus. Jesus. Jesus," as she exhaled. June and Ginger were thoroughly enjoying their reunion, so I flexed my cock in Julie several times and she muttered, "Oh fuck. If you keep doing that, I'm gonna go again."

I kept doing that and her body tensed again and she rolled softly into another orgasm. I timed my manual flexes with her pussy clenches and a long steady groan came from deep in her throat. When she came down and her body went limp in my lap, I flexed my cock again and Julie chuckled and muttered, "Stop that." I expected that June or Ginger would realize that Julie was done, but they were completely engrossed with each other and it sounded like they were both ramping up to stereo orgasms.

The door opened again. I thought, 'Doesn't anyone knock.' It was Reece. Mom had accomplished her goal of getting everyone out of the family room. Reece grinned at the naked bodies all over my bed and she stripped down too. Julie looked behind her to see who had come in and she a Reece grinned at each other. Julie unbuttoned my shirt and pulled that off as she lifted herself off my cock. Reece spread her legs and crawled up my thighs and grabbed my throbbing cock and slid herself onto it. She was right at my face level and she smiled at me and said, "Hi. You've been busy today." I chuckled and she cut it off as she took my face in her hands and kissed me passionately.

June and Ginger groaned through their orgasms and Julie moved them around to start a three-way daisy-chain. They were all starting from the same place, they all had very recent orgasms.

Reece was content to just feel my cock in her. She flexed her vaginal muscles and I flexed my cock in response. We kissed for a while and then Reece pulled back and groaned when I flexed and she flexed at the same time. I chuckled and Reece said, "I think your mother was trying to get everyone out of the family room so my drunken sister can attack her boss." I chuckled again and didn't confirm or deny.

I said, "Has Sylvia said anything to you about her and my Dad?"

She rolled her hips forward to drive my cock deep in her pussy and groaned hard. She let herself fall back to her starting point and she just shook her head and said, "Not in so many words, but I'm her sister and I know her better than she knows herself. They're definitely doing each other and I think your mother is involved too." I grinned at her and flexed my cock and she groaned again. She retaliated by leaning into me as she rapidly rocked her hips in my lap and I groaned and cupped her tits in my hands. She kept up her attack this time and her mouth dropped open. I palmed her nipples.

My orgasm was building fast. I knew I was less than a minute away and apparently Reece did too. She opened her eyes and smiled at me and said, "Cum in me. I love how you get so hard just before you go." I did harden as she mentioned and that additional hardness pulled Reece into hers. I was right behind her, launching long streams of cum into her quaking pussy. She locked her lips on mine as we slammed into each other for thirty seconds or so. I finished before she did but I kept pulsing my hard cock against her continuing clenches. She muttered, "Oh fuck. Yes. Yes."

Our lips parted and her face slid down mine to my right shoulder. I held her in my lap with my arms wrapped around her back. Our gasps changed to normal breathing a minute or so later. Ginger saw that Reece and I were done and just sitting there on the edge of the bed holding each other. She pulled herself from the daisy-chain and it closed again as she sat up. She said to Reece, "Did you get him off?" If Ginger's plan was to have a turn, she was going to be out of luck. My cock was softening in Reece's pussy.

Reece nodded to Ginger and pulled herself up and my cock slid out of her. She moved to sit between Ginger and me. She shoved her hand into her sex to stop my deposit from leaking out. Ginger pulled Reece's hand away and buried her face in her pussy. Reece dropped to her back and spread her legs to accommodate Ginger's lips and tongue.

I stood up and surveyed the naked bodies on my bed. They were all engrossed in lesbian sex and I felt my cock reverse course. I was curious about what was going on downstairs in the family room or maybe they had gone to the bedroom. I quietly opened my door and walked down the hall. I silently descended the stairs and listened at the master bedroom door. Nothing. I continued toward the family room with my cock pointing the way. I was stroking it back up to hard.

I looked around the corner from the kitchen and Dad came into view first. He was naked on his knees on the end of the sofa thrusting his hips forward and back. I looked further around the corner to see Sylvia was naked on her elbows and knees. She was taking Dad's cock in either her pussy or her ass. Her nipples dragged forward and back on the cushions, driven my Dad's momentum. I looked further around the corner and Mom's naked body was spread-eagled with one foot on the back of the sofa and the other on the floor. The small of her back was against the cushioned arm of the sofa. Her hands were holding Sylvia's face to her sex as she moaned and rolled her hips up and down, grinding her sex on Sylvia's tongue. The momentum of Dad's thrusts was driving Sylvia's body forward and forcing her face into Mom's sex.

Mom saw me looking around the corner and she motioned for me to come in. I moved the rest of my naked body around the corner and Mom's eyes lit up as she gave me a thumbs up. She gave me some motions with her hand that I interpreted as, she'd get up and I would take her place. I eagerly nodded. My cock was as hard as a granite pillar after witnessing this erotic sight.

Mom released Sylvia's head and slid out from under her. Sylvia opened her eyes to see what she was doing. Mom shhh'd her and put her fingers to Sylvia's eyes and closed them. Sylvia smiled but accommodated her. Mom got to her feet and I moved into the same position. I put my left foot up on the back of the sofa. I held my cock pointing at her face as I put my hand to the back of her head and pulled her face forward. When my cock touched her lips, her eyes flashed open. She was startled for a moment but then she grinned and pushed her lips onto my knob and tongued the 'spot'. Dad's eyes had been closed as he savored the sensation of fucking Sylvia. His momentum was now driving her mouth on and off my cock.

Dad stopped and pulled his cock from her and I watched him make an adjustment and then pushed his cock into her ass. Sylvia's eyes went wide and she pulled her lips off my cock and groaned. Dad's momentum was now driving Sylvia's forehead into my cock. She mumbled, "Oh God. Yes. Fuck my ass, Jarod."

Dad opened his eyes and was surprised to see me instead of Mom. He smiled at me and picked up the pace. I guided her lips back on my cock and she didn't object. I was surprised to see that another orgasm was building so soon after the last one in Reece's pussy. The erotic scene before me certainly didn't hurt.

Dad took his hands from Sylvia's hips and made a motion to switch positions. I grinned and nodded. Mom was sitting on the floor in front of the sofa fingering Sylvia's pussy and her own. She grinned up at Dad and nodded. She got up and went to the kitchen and came back with a wad of wet paper towels to clean Dad's cock after he pulled out of her ass.

Everyone was in on the switch except Sylvia and when Dad stopped and pulled his cock from her ass. She objected with a moan. I pulled back and sat up on the arm of the sofa and Sylvia just stared at me with a confused look on her face. Mom sat back down where she was and resumed her attack on Sylvia's pussy and her own.

Sylvia followed me as I walked past Mom. I let her push her mouth on my cock and take a few strokes before I walked behind her. Dad got down off the sofa and took the paper towels and cleaned his cock before pushing it into Mom's grinning face to let her clean it further.

I took Dad's position and guided my fatty to Sylvia's gaping anus and her head dropped to the sofa as I pushed into her. She offered almost no resistance. She raised her head and let Dad slide in where Mom and I had been and Sylvia immediately inhaled his cock. He let out a loud groan. She pushed her lips all the way down to his balls. He humped up his hips and I began fucking her ass. Now, I drove the momentum of Sylvia's mouth on Dad's cock. Dad grinned up at me and I grinned down at Mom.

Sylvia was the first to blow. The combined face-fuck, ass-fuck and Mom's finger-fuck drove her into a massive orgasm. I felt her tension growing steadily soon after I picked up my pace. She had to keep pulling off Dad's cock to gasp for air and he would pull her head back on again.

Mom was next but it was an easy one that seemed to just ooze through her. Dad and I were communicating with head nods and we both blew our monster loads into Sylvia at nearly the same time. She was on the down slide from her huge orgasm when we launched our loads into her and she screamed hard as she throbbed into another orgasm. It was a perfect ending. Mom was all smiles and then she motioned for me to back out of Sylvia's ass, which I did. Mom took my place and drilled her tongue into Sylvia's leaking ass-hole. Sylvia had collapsed her head between Dad's thighs and was mumbling into the sofa. Mom's tongue brought her up again and she grunted, "Oh my fucking gawwddd."

Sylvia was moaning non-stop as Mom started thumb-fucking her pussy as she tongued her gaping anus. Sylvia screeched as she exploded into another powerful orgasm. Her whole body spasmed and Dad pulled her down on his softening cock. She didn't resist, but she did gag and Dad let her up. She came up gasping for air.

I was watching all this happen and I was concerned that Sylvia's screams would pull the twins, Reece and Ginger back down the stairs to witness everything that Mom had worked to avoid. So far, we were okay. They must have been making so much noise of their own to have not heard Sylvia's screams.

Still, Mom knew they were pushing their luck and when Sylvia settled down, she broke things up by pulling Sylvia up to sit on the sofa with the wet paper towels stuffed in her ass. She was a mess and she mumbled, "What a fuck that was?"

Mom laughed and said, "It sure was. It gave me a few ideas for later." We heard the toilet flush upstairs and Mom tossed everyone's clothes to the owners and Mom, Sylvia and Dad got dressed. My clothes were upstairs so I just shrugged my shoulders and at Mom's suggestion, I led Sylvia into the master bedroom ensuite so she could get her self back together again. She kept glancing at my reflection in the mirror. I saw her doing that and I flexed my semi-erect cock enough to make it jump and Sylvia burst out laughing.

She scanned me from head to toe and said, "I miss you sometimes." I smiled at the use of sometimes. That about summed up our relationship. Sylvia went back to the family room and I stayed in the master bedroom until the others came down from upstairs. I went up and got my clothes back on and then joined everyone in the family room. Everyone had sobered up somewhat but the last of Mom's secret brew was poured for a night-cap. It was getting late but no one wanted to go. Ginger was stealing glances, but with June. They must have had a great romp upstairs.

The various conversations seemed to all come to a lull at the same time and Sylvia said, "Well, I guess we'd better go. It's late." I looked to Mom and then Dad, hoping someone was going to state the obvious.

Finally, Mom spoke with total authority. "No one is driving anywhere tonight. We've all had too much to drink." She was looking right at Sylvia, who was looking sternly back at Mom. If there was going to be a clash of wills, even amongst drunks, my money was on Mom. Mom said, "We have enough room. Jarod's sister and her two girls come and stay all the time." Mom held out her hand to Sylvia, who reluctantly dropped the car keys that she had extracted from her purse, into Mom's open hand. Mom smiled at Sylvia and said, "Besides, one never knows what will go bump in the night." Sylvia took a moment to process Mom's last sentence and then she smiled.

Mom stood up and asked Dad to pull out the queen size bed from the sofa. He stood up and Sylvia and Reece helped him. Mom said, "It's all made up in anticipation of Aunt Mary and her daughters coming. They usually do but couldn't this year. Mom took Ginger by the hand and said, "There's a bed in Jarod's office. You can sleep there. Reece and Sylvia won't mind sleeping down here. Right?" Sylvia and Reece both nodded. Everyone else will be in your own rooms." Mom stole a secret wink at me as she took Ginger upstairs to Dad's office. My interpretation of Mom's wink was that she knew where everyone was going to start, but who knew where everyone would end up.

***

Mom showed Ginger the upstairs bathroom and told her that she would put out some extra towels if she wanted to shower before bed. She went to the linen closet and pulled two towels and dropped them on the bed and said, "Good night Ginger. I'll see you in the morning. I'll put a coffee cup out for you." She gave Ginger a knowing look.

Ginger's face turned beet-red in an instant. Her eyes dropped and she said, "You know about that?"

Mom giggled and said, "Mom's know way more than her children will ever know. Besides, my daughters have big mouths sometimes." She leaned in to kiss Ginger on her flushed cheek but Ginger turned her head at the last moment to take Mom's kiss on the lips. Mom's kiss, that was going to be peck on Ginger's cheek, lingered on her lips. When Ginger broke the embrace, she pulled back with a look of embarrassment on her face. She was breathing erratically and Mom knew she was there for the taking, if she wanted, but had people waiting for her, downstairs. She pecked Ginger on the cheek and said good-night again. Mom turned to go and got to the door before Ginger spoke. "Maddy? I never thought, in a million years, that I'd ever see a more beautiful woman than June and Julie. When I met you this morning, I knew I was wrong. You make me so hot." Her face reddened with that confession, her hands were fingering her erect nipples through her dress.

Mom grinned and said, "Thank you Ginger. You're pretty hot yourself. You're every bit as beautiful and sexy as my kids said, when they thought I was out of earshot." Mom sent an air-kiss. Ginger grinned as Mom closed her door. June and Julie were heading for their bedroom and stopped in the hall to give good-night kisses to Mom.

Julie whispered, "What a fucking, awesome day Mom."

June said, "I hope we can have some time with just you and us this weekend. We've missed you and Dad way more than we thought we would." Julie nodded her agreement.

Mom kissed each of them and said, "We'll definitely find the time. I've missed you too." They all sent air-kisses as Mom and the twins continued on their way.

***

Downstairs, the sofa was pulled out and the sheets pulled back. Sylvia had sobered up enough to maintain her distance from Dad before he said that he was going to bed. Mom said that she would be right in when everyone was settled. Reece joined me in the kitchen for a cock-raising good-night kiss and when I returned to the family room to say my good-nights, Mom and Sylvia were in an erotic embrace. They registered my presence but they continued until Reece appeared. They made like they were merely giving good-night kisses and hugs and then Mom took my hand and we left the room. Mom gave no hint of embarrassment at getting caught by Reece. Sylvia's flushed face told me that she really had kept her sister in the dark about her relationship with her boss and the boss' wife.