Dex and the Twins at College Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If she had opened her eyes, she would have known from the grimace on my face that I was about to detonate. I had held off as long as I could. The pressure was unrelenting. I had hoped to hold off long enough to get Ginger off. She looked so ready and I guess she was, because as my first bolt of cum rocketed into her pussy, she gasped and exploded into hers. Her body went so rigid that it forced the air from her lungs in a long, wheezing explosion of air. She sucked in a breath and held it as she ground her pussy on my pulsing cock. Her vaginal clenches worked to milk every long, powerful stream of jizz from my balls. I lost count after eight.

We were both gasping for oxygen. There didn't seem to be enough in the room for both of us though and we leaned into each other until our genitals stopped throbbing. Ginger was exhausted from using her thighs to push herself up my shaft. It hadn't taken long but Ginger wasn't twenty any more. She was reluctant to get off my cock but we couldn't sit there like that much longer before someone came to investigate. She slid back on my thighs as my knob dragged over her clitoris, causing her to groan. When she was off, it sprang back toward my stomach. It was nowhere near as hard as before, but it was still pretty hard.

Ginger tried to get herself back on it but I pushed her back and onto her feet. She said, "Let me suck you off. I don't care if your family finds us in here. This is all I've thought about since Sylvia invited me to dinner here as her guest. Please. I'll go get my coffee cup." She giggled and I laughed at her reference to my regular deposits of man-cream in her coffee this past summer.

I leaned forward and kissed her and said, "Later, okay? I promise." With the promise she relented and backed up. Cum was drooling down her thighs and she pulled off a big wad of toilet paper to wipe her thighs and then stuffed the tissues into her pussy. She couldn't take her eyes from my cock as I stood up. She ran her hand along the shaft and as I reached for a wad of tissues to clean my cock of our juices, she dropped back to her knees before I could stop her and inhaled my slowly softening cock. I let out a groan in response. She lashed my shaft with her tongue and pulled off. She grinned up at me and said, "You promised." I nodded and helped her to her feet. I held my cock to my stomach with one hand and struggled to get my pants up off the floor with the other. She assisted and I buckled my belt over my glans. I checked myself in the mirror and was satisfied with what I saw. Ginger checked herself in the mirror and we were good to go.

I opened the bathroom door and made a dash quietly up the stairs. Ginger came out behind me and returned to the dining room. I hurried into the upstairs bathroom and flushed the toilet. I nonchalantly came down the stairs and into the dining room. Everyone had finished eating except Ginger. She grinned at me with her fork in her mouth. I was expecting some comment from June and I got it.

June's eyes followed me to my seat beside Mom and said, "Well. Did everything come out alright?" It was a standard teenager's crude effort to be funny. Mom was definitely not amused and she gave June a vaporizing glare. June's grin evaporated and she averted her eyes to her clean plate. I finished the few morsels left on my plate and then leaned back in my chair and patted my stomach to indicate I was stuffed.

Mom stood up and said, "Did anyone save room for dessert? It's Banana Cream Pie."

Ginger nearly choked on her last bite and June and Julie burst out laughing. Mom glared at both of the girls and waited for a response from anyone. With no takers, Dad said, "Maybe a little later. It sure sounds good though." The twins giggled again knowing full well that they were testing Mom's wrath.

Mom and the twins started clearing the table. Sylvia, Reece and Ginger tried to help too but Mom insisted that they were guests and they should join the men in the family room. Reece took an opportunity for a sensuous kiss as she pressed herself against me. Dad came in and sat on the sofa. Sylvia was close behind and she sat beside Dad. I could easily relate their current proximity to Mom's story of that first night that Sylvia had come to dinner and 'dessert'. Sylvia wasn't sitting as close as Mom described. I was sure that Sylvia had not told Ginger of her new relationship with the big boss. It was something to keep completely secret. She probably hadn't even told Reece.

Later, in the afternoon, Mom distributed the Banana-Cream Pie and I kept getting glances from Ginger. I knew she was pushing me to keep my promise. She took a bite of the pie and smiled at me as she pushed the cream to her lips with her tongue. Reece caught her doing that and she glanced at me. She didn't say anything. Dad and I were drinking beer and the others were drinking from a pitcher of a vodka and fruit-juices that Mom had made up three time already.

I made another trip to the foyer bathroom to relieve myself of some beer and I caught June in the kitchen pouring extra vodka in the pitcher. She grinned and me and put her index finger to her lips. That would explain why the women were getting so buzzed. Words were getting slurred and everyone else would burst out laughing. Everyone was having a great time.

I chose a time to go to the bathroom when Ginger was engaged in a conversation with Dad. They and seen each other at work but had never met. I could see that Dad was looking her over. She definitely wasn't hard to look at, even if she was a seven compared to the nines and tens in the room. I had locked the door, but the moment I unlocked it to pull it into the room, a force pushed it open and Reece followed close behind. She grabbed the door and shut it and twisted the lock. She pushed her body to mine and stretched up to kiss me. I kissed her back and put my hands on her lower back and pulled her tightly to me. We kissed passionately.

I missed Reece. It had been made clear to me that if there was going to be any meaningful relationship between me and either Sylvia and Reece, that Reece was the more likely. Sylvia was using my cock to satisfy her sudden urges. Now she had Dad to do that and he was not four hours away. She had to know that he was never going to be anything more than that. I guessed that was perfectly fine for her, especially if Mom was in the equation. One stop shopping.

Reece's hand went to my crotch and fumbled for my zipper. Her lips were feverishly kissing all over my face and neck. I could feel the passion ramping up and my cock reacted accordingly. She moaned into my mouth when she felt me pushing back against her probing hand.

The door knob jiggled and then jiggled again. A whispered voice said, "Let me in. You promised." It was Ginger.

Reece quietly giggled and whispered, "What did you promise her?"

I chuckled and said, "To let her give me a blow job. We had this thing last summer where she'd bring her coffee cup to my office and get a shot of cream from me."

Reece stifled a giggle with her hand and said, "Well, let the woman in. A promise is a promise, but promise me that you'll take care of my needs after?" I nodded and we kissed again. The door knob rattled again.

Reece unlocked the door and stepped back and sat up on the vanity counter. The door opened and Ginger hurried in and closed the door and relocked it. She was surprised to see Reece sitting there and it showed on her face. She was disappointed that I wasn't alone. She stumbled out a few 'umms and errs' and said, "I should get with you later. Sorry to interrupt."

Reece chuckled and said, "The man made a promise. I'll go unless you don't mind me watching?" Ginger looked at me and back to Reece. A grin formed on her face as she stepped up to me and pushed her big tits to my ribs and lifted up on her toes for a kiss. I bent down to kiss her. Her hand went to my zipper and she found it half way down already. Either I hadn't fully zipped up or Reece had been partially successful at getting to her goal.

Ginger assumed the latter and she looked at Reece and said, "You guys were nearly in the middle of something. I'm really interrupting, aren't I?" Reece smiled and motioned for Ginger to continue. Ginger grinned and pulled the zipper down. My cock was as hard as granite and it forced its way through my zipper and slapped her on the chin. She giggled and grabbed my cock. I unbuckled my belt and unfastened the button and my pants dropped down my legs to the floor.

Ginger looked at Reece, who was watching intently. Then she dropped to her knees and pushed me back so I had to sit on the toilet. Ginger's lips stretched around my knob as she watched the sultry look on Reece's face. Then Ginger's went to work driving her lips up and down my shaft. She looked up at me and grinned around my shaft as my face told her that I was savoring the sensation.

At the same time, she was bobbing her lips on my cock, Ginger reached her left hand up Reece's inner thigh to her sex. The move caught Reece by surprise and she heaved in a large breath and held it as Ginger pushed her index and middle finger inside Reece's pussy. Her breath exploded out of her and she lifted the hem of her dress to reveal that she wore no panties. That was a recurring theme. I smiled at Reece as I saw that she had shaved herself naked down there. Ginger used the same rhythm on both of us. As she drove her lips down my shaft, she shoved her fingers into Reece.

Reece moaned from Ginger's attack. I moaned too as Ginger pushed her lips further down my cock. I had thought that it would be a long time before I would cum but I could already feel it spiraling in. Reece was breathing erratically as she leaned back against the mirror behind her. She was trying to hump her pussy on Ginger's fingers as she caressed her own nipples that were pushing hard against her dress.

I was going to cum in Ginger's mouth and I just hoped that I'd be able to fulfill my promise to Reece after. Reece had not anticipated this but she was savoring what Ginger was doing to her as much as I was. Reece was pinching her nipples through her dress and moaning louder and louder as she approached her orgasm. Ginger grinned at me again because she knew that I was close too. As the grand-finale, Ginger pushed down and my knob entered her throat. She bobbed her head up and down and my knob quickly slid in and out of her throat. That was it for me. My climax smashed into me. I humped my hips forward and cum poured directly into her throat. She tried to deal with it but she yanked her head back to lock her lips on the ridgeline. She gagged once and then drank my cum as I delivered it.

Reece was oblivious to what was happening to me because she rocked into her own orgasm seconds after me. I finished my last hard shot before Reece stopped throbbing on the counter. The look on Ginger's face as she pulled her lips off my cock was priceless. She was so pleased with herself for getting us both off at the same time.

Ginger stood up and smoothed her dress. She licked escaped cum from her lips and then pushed her two fingers from Reece's pussy into her mouth and sucked them clean. She ran those fingers along her chin to collect additional escaped cum and licked her fingers clean. Reece slid off the counter and kissed Ginger with considerable passion. Ginger responded accordingly.

Ginger broke the embrace and looked at me as she said, "You have a promise to keep. I'll be at work tomorrow morning if you'd like to have coffee. She giggled and turned around and unlocked the door and slipped out and closed the door behind her.

We sat there for a few moments in silence and then Reece said, "Seriously, she likes cum in her coffee." I nodded and chuckled. Reece pushed herself off the counter to get her promise fulfilled. She noticed that my cock had softened a little and she dropped to her knees where Ginger had been and sucked my mostly erect cock into her mouth. She took a hard suction as her cheeks caved in. She heaved up and coughed as my cock hardened in her mouth and pushed deeper than she was prepared for. Her eyes teared up from the unexpected gag and then she bobbed up and down a few times before pulling herself off and stood up. She gave me a lascivious grin and moved over to the vanity counter again. She pulled the hem of her skirt up and bent forward over the sink with her face inches from the mirror. She turned her head to look at me and waggled her ass indicating that I needed to get to work.

I stood and maneuvered my way I in behind her. With my pants at my feet, I shuffled into position. As I took my cock in my hand, I looked at the sultry look on Reece's face reflecting in the mirror. She groaned hard as I pushed my cock into her pussy. She stayed perfectly still as I fucked my cock in and out of her. She moaned, "Oh my ggawwdd, Dex. I can't wait to regularly fuck this cock next semester."

We had forgot to lock the door when Ginger left and the door opened behind me. In the mirror, I could see Sylvia step in and close the door and lock it. Reece's eyes had pinched shut as her mouth fell open. She didn't know that we weren't alone. Sylvia came up behind me and cupped my balls in her hand. She said, "Don't let me disturb you. I just need to pee." She moved over to the toilet and pulled her panties down to her knees and sat down with her skirt at her waist. Reece turned her head to look at her sister. I kept on fucking at the same pace.

Reece muttered as her face bumped into the mirror from my momentum, "This must be Grand Central Station or something. Can't a girl get a good fuck without being disturbed?"

Sylvia giggled and said, "Yeah, I guessed this is where Ginger had gone to."

As Reece and Sylvia carried on a conversation, I pulled my cock from Reece's pussy and lifted it higher and pushed my slick knob to her anus. Her eyes went wide and she groaned hard as I pushed inside. Reece forgot all about Sylvia as she groaned out, "Oh fuck. Yes. Fuck my ass Dex. Oh ggawwdd." Sylvia looked from Reece's grimacing face to me and just smiled as she lifted herself up and wiped her pussy before pulling her panties back up. She smoothed her dress and cupped my balls again before letting herself out. She locked the door again before pulling it shut.

Reece shoved one hand into her wet pussy as she steadied herself with the other. I was fucking her ass hard and her face bumped against the mirror with each thrust. She pushed herself back at me to make some room. She fingered herself into a vaginal orgasm as I continued sawing my cock in and out of her ass. She groaned as her pussy clenched on her fingers. Her forehead slowly dropped to the faucet. She had no sooner begun adding her motion to mine when she groaned into another vaginal orgasm. This one was much bigger. I kept up the pace until I felt another climax building in my balls. Instead of pushing it back, I pulled it in and Reece knew I was about to cum in her ass as my cock swelled.

Reece started groaning as I rushed to the crest of the wave and I groaned out, "YYYUNNNNGGGAAAAHHH," as powerful shots of cum blasted into her bowels. She shoved her bracing hand to her mouth and let out a suppressed scream. Her sphincter muscle clamped down hard on my cock and I groaned with each shot being milked out of me.

Reece groaned out, "Oh my gggawwwdd. You sure know how to fill a promise to a girl. Jesus Chrrrissstttt." I was done before Reece and I stopped and enjoyed the spastic gripping on my cock. I smiled and manually flexed my cock and Reece groaned in reaction.

When we were done, I withdrew my softening cock and Reece stumbled over to the toilet and sat her gaping ass down. I turned on the faucet and lifted my cock over the counter into the sink. I squirted some liquid soap on my cock and lathered it up. I rinsed off as Reece watched. I dried my cock on a towel and laid it on the counter.

Reece let cum drool from her ass along with her own juices to the toilet and then pulled off a yard of toilet paper and wiped herself. She giggled and said, "Well, this would be a good time for your mother or sisters to come in." I laughed.

I pulled my pants up and fastened them before carefully zipping up. Reece stood up and smoothed her dress before checking her appearance in the mirror. She left first and I left a couple minutes later.

The booze was taking hold in the family room. Everyone was laughing and enjoying themselves. I noticed that the cautious separation and professional demeanor between Dad and Sylvia had started to break down. Julie pulled me out to the kitchen and said, "I think Dad is stealing your girlfriend." I laughed and so did Julie. She was buzzed.

I said, "Not to worry." I kissed her and she bit my lower lip a little too hard and then giggled and returned to the family room to join in the festivities.

I checked for blood and finding none, I went to the family room too to join the fun. Mom was laughing raucously at some joke or story. The booze was talking. She saw me come in and she came to me and took my hand and led me back to the kitchen. She focused her eyes on me and said, "June and Julie complained that you haven't paid them any attention today." I didn't know what that meant so she elaborated, "You've been in the bathroom with everyone but them." I smiled at Mom. I'd thought that we'd been pretty discreet, but I should have known that nothing got past the twins or Mom.

I said, "What do you want me to do? They're not usually ones to wait to be picked at the dance." Mom paused a moment as her booze addled brain worked on what being picked at the dance had to do with anything.

She grinned and said, "Well. You need to go pick them then. Find some reason to get them upstairs or anywhere except the family room. Take your time and I'll get Reece and Ginger to go look for you. Keep them all away for a while. I need to clear the room before Sylvia jumps on your father. He's taken a big risk getting involved with someone from work and it won't do for anyone else at work to know about it." She obviously meant Ginger and she didn't want June and Julie to know about their sexual relationship with Sylvia either. The comment from Julie, moments ago, revealed that she was already getting suspicious.

I told her that I'd think of something, although nothing came to mind. Mom turned to go back to the festivities and I said, "Mom?" She turned and came back. "Why didn't Aunt Mary and her girls come to dinner? They usually do for major holidays."

Mom smiled and said, "Mary is seeing a new man. We talked on the phone about bringing him along. We decided that, given the family dynamics; Thanksgiving dinner wasn't the place to introduce him. They went to his place for dinner instead."

A wicked thought ran through my mind and I said, "Does Aunt Mary know that Dad eats pussy and does anal now?"

Mom giggled and said, "No. Your father wanted to surprise her."

I chuckled and said, "If you had told her, she would have dumped this guy on the side of the road." Mom laughed and nodded. She struggled to focus and stretched up and kissed me. I kissed her back. She stumbled back into the family room leaving me with the task of getting the ever-suspicious twins upstairs without creating a fuss. A plan was forming in my mind and it was so simple.

I reminisced about the bathroom session with Reece while Sylvia sat and watched. I stroked my hardening cock through my pants and adjusted its position into my pantleg this time and let it be as obvious as possible. I stepped back into the family room and just stood there with my cock bouncing my pant leg up and down. I motioned to June and she looked at me and immediately spotted my condition. She nudged Julie and she looked over too. I motioned with my hands for them to come over and they looked around the room to see if anyone else had noticed my erection. They stood up and nonchalantly came toward me. No one paid any attention as the stories and laughter continued.