Dex and the Twins at College Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the hall, outside the master bedroom, Mom put her arms around my neck and pulled herself up to kiss me. I ran my hand down her body from her shoulder blades to her slender waist and back over her luscious ass and then to her hips before returning to her waist. She trembled from my touch and then broke our embrace and giggled, "That tickles." I pulled my hands back.

She whispered, "What a day, huh? It couldn't have been better even if Mary, Jennifer and Jillian were here instead." I nodded my agreement, although it would have been fun with them too.

As I headed up the stairs, the light in the family room went out and I was in total darkness. I didn't bother with the light at the bottom of the stairs. I was familiar enough with the house. As I climbed the stairs, I thought about how much sex during the day had been stolen and secret, and not just by me. Mom and Dad secreted sex with Sylvia because no one else knew about their relationship. With less booze, I doubted that they would have taken the chances that they took. Ginger was a wild-card, who had never met Mom and Dad before today. Ginger hadn't been aware of my relationship with Reece, which surprised me because Sylvia and Ginger had shared about everything else about me and the twins after they became fast-friends at work. Sylvia would have to be nuts to reveal her relationship with her boss to Ginger.

I thought about how the secreted sex made it hotter, more erotic. If Aunt Mary and her girls had been here instead, there would have been none of that. It would have just been a wide-open orgy. I chuckled to myself at that thought. I quietly opened the door to the bathroom and the light was on. The shower was on and I stepped inside. I could make out a single form through the lightly frosted glass door. It was Ginger, pressed against the back wall with one leg up on the bench seat. She was furiously masturbating as water cascaded down over her head and face. There was no chance that she heard me come in. She must have had her eyes closed because otherwise she could see me as well as I could see her. She was just building to her climax and I backed out of the room and shut the door. The twin's bedroom door was shut, so I continued to my room. I stripped, crawled between my sheets and realized that the room still reeked of sex. It didn't take long before I was out like a light.

I woke in the complete darkness. I was cold and after struggling up from a dream, that I couldn't remember, I realized that my covers were off me. I reached down to find them and my hand ran into a head of hair. It wasn't moving and I don't know how, but whoever it was had gotten my entire cock into her mouth without waking me up. I ran my hand through the hair and knew right away who it was. "Mom?" She let a muffled giggle escape from her cock stuffed mouth. She lashed her tongue around my rapidly hardening cock.

She pulled off my cock and shushed me. I pulled myself up on my elbows. I could see her form in the darkness and I groaned as she pushed her mouth back down the length of my cock and started her famous blow job, throat job, hand job. I flopped back on my bed and humped up my hips. I knew I was a goner.

Mom went through her full repertoire as cum boiled in my balls, I began humping my hips up and down to fuck her face. She cooed with delight and when I heaved my hips up at her, she was ready for me and she gulped down my entire load. She held my cock between her lips until my cock started to deflate. She pulled off and dipped her tongue into the 'eye'. She took one more trip down my softening shaft to lash her tongue around to clean it. She popped off the end and giggled before she stood up and then bent down and kissed me with her cum-tasting lips and tongue and said, "Sleep well, Baby." I could see her form moving down the hall to stop at Dad's office. Then she disappeared.

By daylight, between deep sleep, I had been visited by the three ghosts in Dicken's novel, A Christmas Carol. The first was Mom. The second was Julie and then the ghost of Christmas-future, Reece. They both had sucked me up out of a dream to get me hard and then I fucked them both in the missionary position. I couldn't pull an orgasm up for Julie but our sex was raw and powerful. She got two orgasms out of the deal and then she kissed me and left. Sex with Reece was more sensual and tender. We ground our sexes together to pull an orgasm from her and then we ramped up the passion and we both came together.

I wanted her to stay but she didn't want to get caught in my bed. She left and I watched her go down the hall. In the grayness of early dawn, I could see her perfect ass twitch from side to side. She didn't look back.

At the breakfast table the word slowly got around, that Silvia was found in bed with Dad, so that secret was blown. Mom was in bed with Ginger and June was in bed with Reece. Julie was in her bed but she had made the rounds during the night. Everyone was bleary-eyed at the table. Mom came over with a steaming cup of coffee and set it down in front of me. She pushed her lips to my ear and quietly whispered, "Ginger is in the kitchen with her coffee cup. She needs her cream." She giggled and motioned with a nod of her head for me to go.

I quickly calculated whether I could pull up another load and concluded that it was worth a shot. I pushed back my chair and stood up. Mom grinned at me as I headed for the kitchen. After the sexual activities of the past twenty-hours it didn't make any sense to steal away with Ginger. She must have felt the same way because the moment I walked into the kitchen, she yanked down my nylon shorts and said, "Get up on the bar." I chuckled with her take charge command but I pulled myself up to sit where she wanted me. She grabbed my semi-erect cock and started jerking me off. June and Julie came in and sat down in barstools to watch.

Once I was hard, Ginger grabbed her coffee cup and bent down and started her blow job. She gagged several times trying to get more and more cock in her mouth. The twin's giggled at Ginger's inability to deep-throat me. Ginger was undeterred as her lips furiously flew up and down my shaft. She was going to get me and she knew it. She set her cup down between my thighs and I knew that wouldn't work if she wanted any cum in her coffee because I was going to blow my load right over the top of the cup. I braced myself with my hands on the bar behind me. I groaned hard as I felt my balls preparing another load and as I launched my first shot, I saw that Ginger had learned her lesson. She took it into her mouth.

The quantity caught her by surprise and she gulped it down her throat. There was plenty more for her coffee. She gulped down the second shot and pulled her cup to her chin as she took the third and fourth lesser shots and let the cum fall from her lips into the cup. The twins giggled and Ginger, grinned at them as she took the next long stream across her left eye and forehead. Ginger giggled and pushed her lips back on again to catch more. She let the remaining content of her mouth drool down her chin to her cup. She grinned at the twins and then up at me. She pulled back and stirred her cup with a teaspoon and took a big sip. She made some affected sounds about how good it was. We all laughed. Ginger said, "Yummy. I'm going to call this a 'coffee spritzer'. I wonder is I could get it at Starbucks? I bet I could get that new young guy in the cafeteria to make it for me. Especially, if I offer to help make the spritzer part." The twins roared with laughter, which brought Mom over to see what was so funny. Ginger grinned at her and said, "Dex makes a great cup of coffee," she held up her cup as an offer for Mom to try it.

Mom shook her head and said, "No thanks. I prefer my cream right from the source." Mom went around the bar close to Ginger and wiped the escaped cum from Ginger's eye and forehead with her index finger and pushed it into her own mouth. She savored the taste and then bent down as if to kiss Ginger and she pursed her lips to receive Mom's, but she bypassed Ginger's lips and licked the dripping cum off her chin. Then she kissed Ginger and pushed the cum she'd collected into Ginger's mouth with her tongue. Ginger smiled in mid-kiss.

The party was winding down. Everyone agreed that they'd have to stay away from Mom's secret vodka recipe. No one was feeling great this morning but the breakfast helped. Sylvia retrieved her car keys from Mom and they kissed and whispered to each other. Reece encircled my neck with her arms and pulled herself up for a lip mashing kiss as I cupped her ass in my hands. Ginger finished her coffee and kissed June and Julie. They whispered back and forth and it looked like plans were being made all around.

Mom retrieved their coats and moments later they were gone. We reconvened at the breakfast table and I said, "Wow. That was the best Thanksgiving Day ever." Everyone grinned and nodded their agreement. Since we had all been up most of the night sneaking around from room to room, we all broke off and returned to our bedrooms for a nap.