Dex and the Twins at College Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry Mom. You just drive me crazy," I said.

Mom grinned and said, "Don't apologize. That was an incredible fuck. Thank you." She kissed me again.

Everyone laughed when June raised her hand like she was in class and said, "I'm next." She frowned when I pulled my spent cock from Mom's pussy. It was well on its way to being completely soft. Mom moaned when she felt it pulling from her. I let her slide down the wall to her feet. Her tits dragged along my abs as she went. She turned her body into the shower spray and washed off the cum drooling down her legs. She used her hands to separate her labia and moaned as the water sprayed on her still sensitive clitoris.

The water was getting cooler and we hurried to get ourselves lathered and rinsed. The twins grabbed up bath towels and they both worked on the three of us to dry us off. Every effort was taken to try to get our dicks hard again, but to no avail. Julie ran her fingers into Mom's pussy and when they came away with cum on them, she went down to her knees and backed Mom to the vanity and drilled her tongue as deep as she could in Mom's pussy to extract cum, still drooling from her vagina. It was obvious that Mom could be convinced to go another round. All three women in the small bathroom were insatiable.

I decided not to stick around for whatever was going to happen next. I kissed Mom and said good-night to all and went up the stairs to my room. Mom had left it just like it was when I went back to college. The sheets were crisp and clean and they felt great as I slid between them. I laid there in the dark and thought, 'I hope I survive the five-day holiday. This was just day one.

The sun was up when I woke. For this time of year, that meant I'd overslept. I had hoped that I could. Except for mid-summer, it's dark out when I seem to automatically wake around five o'clock. It doesn't seem to matter what time I went to sleep. I pawed through my bag for my comfy-clothes and went to the bathroom. I noticed that the twin's bedroom door was in the same position as when I came down the hall last night. I figured that they must have slept with Mom and Dad in what was now their bedroom. I chuckled as I thought, "I wonder if Dad is going to survive the holiday."

I could hear the clanking of pots and pans in the kitchen. I finished up in the bathroom and pulled on my athletic shorts and a tee shirt before going downstairs. It was Thanksgiving Day and Mom had already set the table with her finest china, silverware and crystal. I took a double take as I noticed the table was set for eight. I figured that Aunt Mary and her girls, Jennifer and Jillian would be showing up soon. My cock reacted to a thought about the last time they came to visit.

Mom was in the kitchen, naked except for an apron, which covered her sex well enough but fully displayed her amazing ass and her side boob almost to her nipples. I sat on a bar stool and said, "I love your outfit. You'll be setting a new fashion trend, which I hope goes viral." Mom looked down and then came around the bar and kissed me hard and long.

She broke our embrace and whispered, "Thank you for last night. I've been anticipating that DP in the shower since Halloween. Your father has been anxious to switch places with you. God-Bless Dr. Jaffrey."

I laughed and replied, "I'm supposed to go see her sometime this week."

Mom giggled and said, "I think it's for her therapy, not yours." I smiled and nodded.

We were alone and I said, "Mom? Tell me about you two and Sylvia." Mom looked at me for a few seconds and then grinned off into space as though she were remembering a fond moment. She smiled at me and looked around to make sure we were alone and said, "You should talk to Sylvia, but I think we all hit it off spectacularly."

She started her story: "I invited her over to dinner that night that I told you. She and I had talked previously and I told her that Jarod would never make a move on her, even if she gave all the seductive suggestions that she could think of." I grinned. I knew personally about Sylvia's seductive charms. "As expected, Jarod and Sylvia, being the workaholics that they are, talked shop over dinner like it was a work meeting. I found it boring as hell but this was about them and then I'd join in. We got drinks and went to the family room. Your father sat on the sofa and Sylvia sat down beside him. I had to laugh. Jarod knew before hand what I expected would happen but he was a fidgeting, nervous wreck, with Sylvia sitting so close. She is a gorgeous and sexy woman."

Mom continued, "Sylvia looked to me for the okay sign. I could see that she was flushed with sexual anticipation, so was I. Her voice was becoming strained. She laid a hand on her left breast and patted it rapidly, indicating that her heart was pounding out of her chest. I nodded the okay sign and in one fluid motion, Sylvia turned toward Jarod and placed her hand on his crotch as she stretched over and gently placed her lips on his and kissed him. From the form of your father's pants in her curled fingers, I knew he was rock hard before she made her move. He resisted the first kiss but he initiated a second, and then they were all over each other. I was getting unbelievably hot, watching them. I had intentionally dressed commando and I was masturbating like crazy as their hands were all over each other." Her face flushed red as she told her story. I was getting hot, just listening to her story.

Mom's right hand went under her apron and fondled her right breast. Both nipples were pressing against the cotton material. That added to the sensuality of the moment and my cock lifted the left leg of my shorts. The look in her eyes told me that she was back in that moment; reliving the experience. She spoke as if she was narrating a play-by-play. "As they kissed passionately, Jarod's hand went up her thigh and revealed that she was dressed commando too. Her sex glistened from her wetness. She pulled down his zipper and as I had suggested, he had dressed the same. His cock leaped out of his pants into her hand and she immediately began jerking him off as they both gasped for air between kisses. When she rolled off the sofa to her knees between his and inhaled his cock, I had my first of what would be many orgasms that night." I envisioned the scene and I had to make an adjustment in my shorts.

Mom was rolling her right nipple with her thumb and index finger. Her face was flushed red. She hadn't made a move to put her other hand to her pussy but I knew she must be soaking wet. She went on, "Jarod groaned and leaned back hard against the sofa to lift his hips up. Sylvia has some major cock sucking skills." I smiled because I already knew that too. Mom's eyes changed and she must have been reminiscing about something else as she continued, "She's pretty damn good at eating pussy too." I knew that too.

Now her left hand went under her apron and began working her pussy. "We made it the bedroom, somehow. Jarod and I stripped Sylvia naked. She was on fire and was riding Jarod's cock cowgirl style before he could get his pants off. I let them go at it for a while but I couldn't stand it anymore and I crawled over Jarod's chest and planted my feet by his waist, facing Sylvia and leaned back and planted my hands at the top of the bed. I lift my ass to Jarod's face and presented my pussy to Sylvia. She was so intent on fucking Jarod that it took her a while to realize that my pussy was there for the taking. After her first orgasm ran through her, she opened her eyes and looked down. Jarod was rimming my rosebud and tongue-fucking it. When Sylvia leaned forward and drilled her tongue into my pussy, I came right there."

The twins appeared from Mom and Dad's bedroom. They were both naked. Mom pulled both hands out from under her apron and smiled at me. Her eyes returned to the present and she said, "Anyway. It was a huge success. Jarod fucked us both to orgasms and then Sylvia and I had dueling blow jobs and he blew his load all over us. The end." She smiled as the girls planted themselves on bar stools at my side.

Julie said, "The end of what?"

Mom smiled and said, "Oh, nothing sweetie. I was just relating one of our 'stranger-sex' escapades." Mom had left out most of the details of her story when the girls showed up. She obviously didn't want June and Julie to know too much about their new relationship with Sylvia. I would get the details from Sylvia when I visited her either at work or at her apartment on Friday.

June looked down at my lap and said, "It must have been an erotic story, because Dex has monster hard-on." Julie looked over to see and Mom looked too. Mom sent me an air-kiss and went back to her work in the kitchen. The girls offered to help, but she declined. She didn't really like a lot of bodies in the kitchen when she was preparing a big meal. She had spent some time teaching them the art. I don't think much of it took.

Mom had planned a spectacular meal for Thanksgiving. I had seen the turkey. It was huge. Way more than eight of us could eat. There would be turkey sandwiches until we couldn't stand the sight of them anymore.

Mom had always insisted that we would dress well for Thanksgiving dinner. No jeans or tee shirts or sneakers were allowed at the table. She shooed us off to get properly dressed or in some cases, dressed at all. We did as she directed. Dad had spent most of the morning in his office before coming downstairs. Mom just sent him right back up to change. We laughed as he gave her a stern look of defiance and then did as she asked.

The twins dressed in mid-thigh length, scoop-neck dresses of the same style but different colors. The different colors were the extent of their efforts at individualism. They even wore heels. Dad and I appeared in dress slacks and button-down shirts and I even struggled to remember how to tie a tie that I found hanging in my closet.

Mom disappeared to her room and when she reappeared, she was wearing a cocktail dress that would have been appropriate for night-clubbing -- sexy and elegant. It was cobalt-blue, with spaghetti straps and a plunging V-neckline. The fabric stretched to fit her curves like a glove. The hemline was slanted so that it was at her right knee and mid-thigh on her left. She did some model posing and turned to reveal that the dress was backless, all the way to her waist. Even with no bra, she was displaying impressive cleavage. She said, "How do you like my new dress?" Dad and I both looked at each other and adjusted the position of our rising erections in our pants.

Julie saw us making the adjustments. She laughed and said, "I think they're giving you two thumbs up, Mom."

June giggled and said, "More like two dicks up." We all laughed.

Mom cross the room as she swayed her hips in her sexiest, cross-over stepping, model walk and put her left hand on Dad's crotch and her right on mine. She leaned forward and kissed Dad with some tongue and then did the same to me. If I had been asked, I would have voted to screw Thanksgiving dinner and screw Mom instead.

She stepped back and turned around and model walked back toward the kitchen. We both stared at her hips swaying erotically until she was around the corner. She didn't look back to see if we were watching. She knew we were. Dad quietly muttered a single word, "Fuck."

I responded with, "Uh huh." I made another quick adjustment in my pants and sat down to wait for Mom to call us to the table. The front doorbell rang and I jumped up to answer it. I was anxious to see Aunt Mary and her girls. I took a quick look in the side-lights by the door and it was Sylvia. She was wearing a long wool coat over what I was certain was a sexy outfit. I was a little confused but I guessed that perhaps Sylvia was here to drop off something for Dad.

I opened the door and beside Sylvia stood Reece and Ginger. They were all grinning at what must have been a goofy, confused look on my face. I was thrilled to see all of them. I hugged and kissed each of them in turn and then Ginger lifted an empty styrofoam coffee cup. They all burst out laughing at my reaction. Ginger pushed the cup toward my crotch and said, "I forgot to ask for cream." She curled the fingers of her right hand and started jerking it up and down as she said, "Do you have any?" The three of them burst out laughing again and I joined them.

I ushered them inside and took their coats and hung them in the foyer closet. As expected, Sylvia was dressed immaculately in a sexy, mid-thigh dress. Reece and Ginger were dressed similarly. No introductions were necessary. I was all smiles as I looked from one to the next. Sylvia didn't wait for me to lead them into the house. She knew her way around. I led Reece and Ginger, with her coffee cup in hand, and introduced them to the family. The twins knew both of them intimately but they didn't let on to Mom or Dad. Dad gave no indication that he knew either of them. I got the impression that Mom at least knew of them from Sylvia.

The din of numerous conversations filled the room and Mom motioned for the twins to follow her back to the kitchen to help her get everything into serving dishes and on the table while it was all hot.

There was only two times a year that there was a meal blessing and today was one of them. We all joined hands and Mom gave a brief prayer. The turkey platter was passed around first, followed by all the fixings. Mom was a good cook and everything was perfect. Mom sat at the head of the table nearest the kitchen, with Dad at the other end. Julie, June and Ginger sat to Mom's left in that order. I sat to Mom's right with Sylvia sitting beside me with Reece seated next. Ginger and Reece were both flirting with Dad and he flirted back, which I took notice of because he wasn't really the flirting type.

In spite of all the times I'd seen Mom naked, I was having trouble concentrating on anything other than her sitting at the end of the table opposite Dad. Mom caught me staring and said, "What's wrong?"

Julie giggled and said, "I think he really likes your dress."

June, never one to miss an opportunity to get her two cents in, said, "More like what's in the dress." I was a little embarrassed that I couldn't hold my libido down and I frowned at June's comment. I didn't respond to Mom's question or the twin's comments. I went back to my meal.

Dad had watched all of this and he chuckled and said, "Well, I for one love the dress." We all laughed and Mom threw him an air-kiss as she pushed a shoeless foot up the inside of my thigh to my lap. She gave me an evil smile and went back to her plate.

The Thanksgiving table wasn't the appropriate place but my aching cock was demanding that I do something to relieve the pain. My hand, that I kept in my lap in accordance with proper table etiquette, unzipped my fly and as nonchalantly as possible pulled my granite hard cock to freedom. Then I grabbed Mom's foot and guided it to my throbbing appendage. She smiled around a mouthful of turkey to no one in particular and began rubbing her foot along the length of my shaft. I'd never got a foot job before and if she kept it up, I was going to make a mess pretty soon.

Nothing ever got past Julie. She looked over at me and said, "Jesus Dex. Are you okay? Your face is beet-red." Dad, June, Sylvia, Reece and Ginger all looked at me. Reece leaned forward to see past Sylvia and looked down at my lap. She had the right thought but I had the linen napkin over my erection and Mom's foot, so she couldn't confirm it.

A wheezing response came out of my throat, "It's awful hot in here." Everyone except Mom stopped and tested the environment to determine if the room was hot or not.

Dad said, "Seems fine to me." Julie and June giggled. They knew exactly what was happening and judging by the knowing smiles from the others, they at least suspected. Mom pulled her foot away just in time. Another five seconds and I would have been launching a load into my linen napkin, which I had balled into my hand to be ready, just in case. Mom grinned over at me and threw me an air-kiss.

We ate our meal without further incidents and my cock remained at attention, which was about par for the course with so many beautiful women seated around the table. It took some doing to get my cock back in my pants and zip myself up.

I had held my orgasm back just in time, but it was still right there ready to erupt at any moment. I could feel it push to the surface and then recede. I excused myself and stood up with my napkin still in my hand held over my lap. Mom giggled and nodded that I was excused. Ginger asked to be excused too and stood up and said, "Bathroom?"

Dad said, "There's one in the foyer." I had planned to go there and jerk off. It wasn't going to take much. Ginger set her napkin on her chair and headed toward the foyer.

In a strange, constricted voice, I said, "I'll use the one upstairs," and I headed for the stairs. I held my hand over my crotch as I left the dining room. I could feel the heat of embarrassment on my face. Everyone had to know exactly what my situation was just from the hunched over way I was walking. As I got to the bottom stair, I saw Ginger standing in the foyer bathroom doorway. She grinned at me and motioned for me to come toward her. Her face flushed when she saw the bulge in my pants. She waved her hand again and then formed that hand into curled fingers and started jerking it in front of her face. She had a huge grin on her face as she stuck her tongue rapidly in and out of her cheek. I knew what she wanted and I figured that a hand job or blow job from Ginger was way better than my plan.

I quickly moved across the hallway entrance into the foyer. Ginger grabbed me and climbed me like a tree to kiss me with considerable passion. She was already breathing erratically. Her hand was in my pants as I walked us both into the bathroom and shut and locked the door. Just her touch on my cock was going to be enough. I forced my climax back as hard as I could. I put her down but she wouldn't let go of my cock. I struggled around her hand to get my zipper down.

Ginger's face was redder than mine had been. I bet she wasn't far away from her own orgasm. She pulled her hand out of my pants and struggled with my belt and button and then yanked my pants to the floor. She pushed me back so I had to sit on the toilet. She quickly dropped to her knees and grabbed my bouncing cock and immediately jammed her lips over the velvety crown and down my shaft. She looked up at me and her eyes were on fire. I'd never seen her so aroused. I had to quickly decide how this was going to go. One or two more trips down my shaft, and I'd be blowing my wad right there. My balls were like a cauldron of bubbling cum and it was ready to boil over. I groaned hard and force it back. She pulled her head back and plunged back down again. I had to make a decision and I made it. I reached down and pulled her off my cock. She was very disappointed at first and then she realized that I was quickly positioning her on my thighs. She was sans panties and she grinned like the Cheshire Cat as she grabbed my cock and lifted herself onto it.

A deliciously satisfied look was on her face as she slid down my saliva lubricated shaft. She went slow as if to savor every millimeter. Her head tilted back as her mouth dropped open. Her eyes were shut to avoid any possible distractions. My attention dropped from her face to her big tits. I fondled both of them through her dress and bra. Her nipples pressed hard against both items of clothing.

Ginger came to a stop at the bottom of my shaft and waggled her hips from side to side. I welcomed the reprieve. I flexed my cock hard in her and she groaned and started back up and off the knob. Her pussy maintained a loose contact with my glans to hold position and then she pushed back on again and let herself drop back down. She groaned again as her hands came off my shoulders and covered my hands on her tits so I couldn't remove them, as if that would ever be my intention.