Dex and the Twins at College Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Mom turned back to the phone I said, "Mom, Dad. I have some news." I had both of their attention but I could tell by the way Mom's body moved from side to side that she was probably jerking Dad off behind her back. Rather than jump into the pregnancy first, I leaped to the next important news. "I'm getting married." Mom's body movement instantly stopped and I couldn't even describe the look on her face. Dad was now more interested in the conversation than getting his cock jacked off. I said it again to make sure it registered, "I'm getting married to Mandy."

Mom was speechless as her lips opened and closed like a fish out of water. I gave her a few moments to collect her thoughts and finally, she said, "I knew you were wrestling with your feelings for her, but I had no idea this was on your mind."

"This wasn't on my mind when we had our talk on the beach." I dreaded this part of the conversation but now was the time. "Mandy is pregnant and before you ask; yes, I'm certain that it's mine." Mom was doing her fish out of water thing again. I let the statement just lay there in the room for everyone to contemplate. The twins were each clinging to one of my arms and in unison, they leaned in and kissed my cheeks.

Dad broke from his trance first and said, "When is the baby due?" Mom looked back at Dad and then to the camera before nodding in agreement that it was a good question.

"Around the beginning of my senior year," I said. That response segued into what I guessed was Dad's major concern; my education. He asked if the marriage and the baby would disrupt getting my degree. I relayed the fact that other guys in my class are married. I didn't say anything about none of them having kids. I assured him that our plans were for me to finish and get my degree.

Mom interjected with, "How will you live financially?" I knew this would be a major concern and I explained that Mandy taught at the college and coached for supplemental income. I assured her that we would be okay. The last thing I wanted to do was suggest a little supplemental income from them. I was leaving the nest and I would make it on my own. Our own.

I was waiting for the inevitable questions about our family's sexual situation. I wasn't one hundred percent certain about Mandy's expressed interest in joining our family sex, and I wouldn't be certain until it actually happened. I was certain that Mandy was sexually aroused by the twins and Mom and the fact that Mandy had already had sex with Dad, even though she was wasted at the time would serve to break the dam if there was a dam.

Finally, Mom asked the question. She had a sad look on her face like she already knew the answer before she asked it. "What about us. These past couple weeks of giving you space to work out your feelings have been pretty tough."

Dad leaned in toward the camera and said, "Don't you worry about that Dex." He smiled and continued, "I'm picking up the slack." We all laughed and it broke the gloomy mood that was developing.

With Dad's statement, and as if on cue, the twins both reached down to my lap. Julie pulled my zipper down and June unbuckled my belt. I let them go as a way of answering Mom's question. When my erection jumped up out of my pants and June and Julie each took half and began jerking me off, Mom grinned. When the twins slumped down on the sofa beside me and took turns sucking my cock, the big screen TV displayed Dad's erection on Mom's shoulder brushing up and down her cheek. She was flushed red with arousal and she turned her head to suck Dad's cock deep into her mouth. He groaned hard as she slurped on his cock.

The twins combined to pull my orgasm up to the surface and watching Mom sucking on Dad's cock just added to the sensation and I let out a loud groan, "UUNNGGG." Rather than drink my cum down their throats, they both pulled off, and jizz launched from my cock high into the air above their heads. They both ducked in anticipation of its descent. Most of the cum launched toward the coffee table and landed on the tilted screen of Julie's cellphone. I could see from the view of the small screen at the bottom of the TV that Mom and Dad were looking at nothing but a pearly white glob of cum. I could see them fine as Mom's eyes went wide as Dad began pumping his load into her mouth. She swallowed it all and then pulled off, dipped her tongue into his 'eye', and then wiped her lips.

June and Julie were taking turns lashing my cock clean with their tongues on my cock, which was still as hard as ever. Movement in my peripheral vision took my attention away from the TV to the corner by the kitchen. It was Mandy. She had let herself in and was standing there watching us. She couldn't see the TV from that angle but she could hear the slurping and moaning and groaning. She had pulled up her skirt with her left hand and her right hand had pulled her panties aside. Her fingers were working feverishly in her sex. Her mouth hung open as she was breathing heavily. She radiated lust.

I took my hard-on in my hand, which stopped the twin's sexual activities. They both looked up at me and then looked where I was looking. Julie spoke first, "Oh Fuck."

June added, "What she just said."

Mom and Dad couldn't see anything but the film of cum on the camera so Mom said, "What are we missing? What's going on? Can someone clean off the camera so we can see something?" Julie grabbed her phone and licked the cum off the camera lens and then wiped it clean on her shirt before aiming the camera at Mandy with her fingers digging furiously through her pussy. Mom said, "Oh dear. I think we are all busted."

I said, "Not really Mom. Mandy knows who the Red Queen and the Mad Hatter were at the Halloween Party. She is a good friend of Linda, who can't stop talking about you and me together in bed. She figured out the twins and me and the fact that we are having sex routinely. She says that she's interested in joining us, but until that actually happens, standby."

Mandy's hips lurched and she writhed like a vertical snake as her back arched forward and back taking her head in the opposite directions. She groaned into an orgasm as her eyes pinched shut. She leaned against the wall to stop herself from falling. I started to pull myself up between the twins but Mandy motioned for me to stop and I did. In a demonic voice, she groaned, "Stay right where you are." I think everyone else stopped breathing. There wasn't a sound as Mandy recovered from her orgasm. I sat back down where I was and the twins each grabbed half of my erection again like they were defending it from an invader. Mom and Dad were silent as Dad's erection softened on Mom's shoulder.

Mandy took several unsteady steps into the family room and looked at the TV to see Mom's flushed face and Dad's grinning face with his dick on Mom's shoulder. Mandy's voice quavered with nerves as she said, "Hi, Madelyn. Jarod. I'm Mandy. Dex captured my heart almost from the moment I met him, last fall." She was smoothing her skirt on her thighs. "I know this is sudden for all of you. It is for Dex and me too. I didn't plan this but I'm excited about it. I hope you are all able to be as excited as we are." Mandy shifted her head to look at the twins and me on the sofa and then back at the TV. She continued, "I've had a suspicion about Dex's relationship with his sisters since I first saw them together. When you and Jarod showed up at the Halloween Party, you look so much like your daughters, and when Linda told me about Dex and you together, I knew everything. It's okay. I'm erotically attracted to you, Madelyn, and I admit I have lusted for June and Julie since they joined my Lacrosse team. I've already had sex with Jarod, although I don't remember any of it." Dad grinned and nodded, so he must remember Mandy from the party.

Mandy turned to us on the sofa with my hard cock in the twin's hands and said, "Pardon me ladies, but that huge cock in your hands belongs to me. I don't mind sharing it a little, but right now, it's mine." She moved closer to the sofa as the twins looked at each other and then released my cock. It slapped down on my shirt as the twins pulled back on each side to watch what would happen next. I was just as curious. Mom and Dad were grinning on the big-screen like they already knew what would happen.

Julie repositioned her phone on the coffee table so Mom and Dad could see what was happening. Mandy moved between the coffee table and the sofa. I thought she would drop to her knees and give me a blow job on camera and that would have been enough to know for certain that she was in on the family sex. With her ass to the camera, she reached up under her skirt and pulled her panties down her legs, and let them drop to the floor. She then pulled her skirt up to her waist showing her beautiful ass to Mom and Dad and climbed over my knees to plant herself on my thighs. She leaned in and kissed me with considerable passion. She was already breathing erratically. Then she surprised me as she broke our embrace and leaned toward June and kissed her with just as much passion. June's hand went to Mandy's breast closest to her. Mandy clutched June's big boobs in return and moaned into June's mouth. My cock was bobbing up against Mandy's sex and then dropping back to my stomach. Mandy leaned the other way and pursed her lips at Julie who was more than eager to come in for a sensuous kiss and breast fondling.

I unbuttoned Mandy's dress as she and Julie were kissing and she wasn't wearing a bra, even though her breasts were noticeably larger. Her nipples were darker and very erect. I handled them gently, knowing already that they were tender.

Mandy untangled her tongue from Julie's and scooched forward to kiss me hard. She reached down to my lap and pulled my knob to her vagina as she slid on. She groaned hard as my glans pushed inside. She grimaced as she rested her forehead on mine. Her eyes were looking directly into mine and they seemed to radiate her fire. I released her breasts and grabbed her hips and pulled her to me. She groaned as her head tilted back. My cock was buried in her and she started gyrating her hips forward and back and side to side in a circle.

June and Julie pulled Mandy's dress off her shoulders and even though they had never seen Mandy's breasts in the flesh, they seemed fascinated by how much they had grown. They both gently fondled Mandy's tits and Mandy moaned from their attention. I joined Mandy's actions by rolling my hips forward and back. Mandy's eyes were closed and her mouth open as she rocked on my cock. As her orgasm approached, she increased her pace and leaned back against my hands on her hips, and started thrusting herself on my cock. My own orgasm was building.

When the twins both suckled on to Mandy's tits, she exploded in a loud screech and furiously began slamming her hips forward and back. She had an odd look of delirious pleasure on her face. It made me smile. Then I was pulled into the maelstrom of her orgasm and I blew my load as she screamed from the sensation from the powerful rockets of cum. She moaned with each of my shots and then collapsed forward to my chest forcing the twins to abandon her tits.

There was complete silence in the room but everyone was grinning from the show. It looked as though Mandy was eager to become a full partner in the family. I suspected that Mandy was planning on pulling her sister Jackie in as well. I'd let that happen when it happened.

Mom finally spoke up and said, "Well, this has been an interesting evening. When do you two plan to get married? I'd like to help plan the event. I'm sure your mother will as well."

Mandy pulled herself off my cock and turned around in my lap to face the camera. She pulled my hard cock forward and settled down with my it sticking up in front of Mandy and it looked to Mom and Dad like my cock was hers. Mom laughed at Mandy's antics and said, "Nice to finally meet you, Mandy. Nice cock by the way." Everybody laughed as Mandy started stroking it like I would do if I was masturbating. I had to chuckle to myself because Mandy was going all out to show everyone that she was all in.

Dad said, "Welcome to the family Mandy. I, for one, will be excited to get together again."

Mom jumped in with, "Let me know of a good weekend for us to come up and plan your wedding with your mother." Dad nodded excitedly.

Mandy's face went sad as she looked at the TV and said, "I haven't told my sister yet. I got confirmation from the Doctor this afternoon. My mother passed away a month ago. She would have loved to be a part of this. I told her all about Dex and how I thought he was the one. She was excited for me. I was pregnant when she died but didn't know. I wish she could have known. I'll miss her."

The mood had changed in that instant. No one knew what to say. Mom broke the silence, "I'm so sorry for your loss Mandy. I'm sorry I brought her back to your mind." No one else said anything but June and Julie pressed Mandy's arms to give comfort.

Mandy forced a smile back on her face and said, "You couldn't have known. I'm sorry I ruined the mood. Where were we, anyway?" She forced out a strained laugh and started jerking my softening cock back up to full size. She looked at Mom and Dad on the TV and then turned her forced smile to June and Julie. They showed forced smiles too but they came up and each kissed Mandy's cheeks.

Mandy's smile turned true and she said, "I'll call my sister, Jackie tonight. I'm sure she will want to be involved too. Maybe we can plan an all-girl party to make plans. Dex and I have already agreed that it needs to be pretty soon.

I had to laugh because Julie was watching Mandy slowly stroking my cock and I could see the lust in her eyes as she kept glancing back at me. Mandy was driving her nuts.

We ended the call with promises to keep in touch. Julie ended the call on our end and the TV screen went black. Then she dropped to the floor between Mandy's spread legs and rested her arms on my closed legs and pushed her lips to my knob. Mandy fed my cock to her like she was feeding her own cock. June slid her open hand down Mandy's flat stomach, through her neatly trimmed pubic hair, and ran her fingers inside Mandy's pussy. Any semblance of the sad mood was gone.

Mandy heaved air into her lungs and groaned it out as she fell back against my chest and drove her sex over the top of my cock, taking June's hand with her. I cupped Mandy's sensitive tits in my hands and kissed her neck, which caused her to groan just like Mom and the twins did when I kissed them there.

The twins combined to get Mandy off again as their own brand of 'welcome to the family'. It didn't take very long.

We all undressed in the family room and I took my three ladies to my bed. Mandy immediately laid her claim to my cock again and the twins yielded without comment. June and Julie drove Mandy to another orgasm while she sucked my cock. I intentionally held my orgasm back to take care of the twin's needs.

Mandy shuddered through her third orgasm as she pulled back off my cock and rested her head on my right thigh as she gasped for air. Julie took over for Mandy and proceeded to swallow my long cock into her throat as her nose pushed into my pubic hair. Mandy watched in awe of Julie's ability to deep throat my cock. Mandy could deep throat most cocks but she would need more practice on mine. Mandy moved out of the way as Julie pulled back and June pushed her nose into my pubic hair too. Mandy just shook her head and giggled as she said, "I hope you don't mind if I practice on your cock so I can do that." June gagged as she started laughing at Mandy's statement. She had to pull off and cough out a huge wad of saliva.

I had to wait until June, Julie, and Mandy finished each other off in a three-way daisy-chain. I suppose I could have joined but it was clear that all three of them wanted at each other for their first time together. Mandy was much more of a sexual animal than her prim and proper demeanor would suggest. I stroked my cock enough to keep it up but watching them rendered that effort to be moot.

When they had all recovered from their latest orgasms, Mandy said, "I want to see Dex fucking you guys. I've imagined it for a while now." June and Julie looked at each other with that twin-speak thing going on and June crawled up beside me and maneuvered herself to her back and pulled up her knees and spread them wide with her fingers dragging through her soaking wet sex. I looked at Mandy to make sure she wanted me to do this. She gave me her lusty smile and nodded.

I moved into position above June on my knees and sat back on my heels. I bent forward and hooked my arms under June's spread knees and pulled her ass onto my thighs. June pulled my cock down to her pussy and I pulled her on. She groaned hard as I entered her. Mandy moved around to get a better view and then she dropped her lips onto one of June's big tits and June wrapped her arms around Mandy's head to hold her there as I sawed my cock in and out of her. The combination of attacks drove June quickly over the top of another orgasm. The more orgasms that she had the faster they came. I kept up my attack and before she stopped clenching on my cock, she screamed into another one.

Julie was occupying her time by fingering Mandy's pussy with one hand and fondling my balls with the other. It was clear that the three women in my bed were really into each other. It was the culmination of repressed sexual desire that all three of them had harbored since they had first met last fall.

After June collapsed in a heap like a rag doll thrown in the corner, it was Julie's turn and she wanted it doggy style, with a twist. Julie maneuvered Mandy onto her back and then climbed over her to a sixty-nine position. Mandy immediately pushed her face into Julie's wetness and Julie lurched and groaned. She looked over her shoulder and mouthed the words, 'fuck my ass'.

My cock was already slick with June's juices and I placed my big knob to Julie's anus. I pushed slightly indicating I was ready and she pushed back indicating the same. We pushed together in one long groan and I was in. Julie dropped her head to Mandy's pussy and we were off. Mandy molested my balls with her hands while she tongue-fucked Julie.

My orgasm was on the rise almost immediately as the pressure and heat of Julie's bowels were intense. Julie was groaning hard into Mandy's pussy. I could only imagine what my face looked like, all scrunched up in total pleasure like it was. I drove my hips forward and back, dragging Mandy's fingers on my balls along for the ride.

Julie, with the dual attack on her ass and pussy, was the first to go over the top of her massive vaginal orgasm and then into an anal orgasm. Her ass was mashing my cock like a vise, which pulled my orgasm up to the top. It lingered there as I tried to push myself over. Julie collapsed down onto Mandy's body pulling her ass off my cock and her pussy from Mandy's flagellating tongue. As I slid out, I knew I was going over the crest of the wave, and cum launched out of my cock in a long powerful stream that splattered on Julie's ass, up her back, into her hair and the side of her face and onto the headboard beyond. Even I was amazed.

The cum splattering on Julie's ass covered Mandy's face and hair. She tried to roll away but she was trapped under Julie and wasn't going anywhere. As my balls reloaded for the next salvo, I grabbed my dirty cock but didn't know what to do with it. I leaned forward and pushed my cock between Julie's thighs to contain the next powerful jet of cum. Mandy took the opportunity to suck my balls into her mouth. I groaned and launch all the remaining shots between Julie's thighs.

When I was finished, Mandy released my balls and I pulled back and sat on my heels looking down at Mandy's grinning and cum covered face. Julie rolled off Mandy's body to reveal that all those cum-shots after the first one had covered Mandy's torso, from her neck to her navel. Mandy ran her fingers through the thick coating of cum and giggled as she rubbed it all over her tits. June came in and slurped cum off Mandy's face and then fed it to Mandy, who eagerly accepted the offering by sucking June's tongue into her mouth. I hoped they weren't going to get going again. I was done. Julie was busy pulling cum up from her inner thighs with her fingers and pushing them to her mouth. It was an amazing sight. The introduction of my wife-to-be into the world of my family sex was a smashing success. I laid back on the bed and thought, 'I must be the luckiest man in the entire world.'