Dex and the Twins at College Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late and we all started classes in the morning. We showered to clean all the cum off our bodies and I offered for Mandy to spend the night. Four of us in my bed had been done before. Mandy declined and said she had to tell Jackie the news and she was in class early and had to go over her syllabus one last time. She dressed as the twins crawled back into my bed. I walked her to the door in the nude and we kissed passionately in the foyer. She said, "I hope I didn't come on too strong but I wanted you to know that I was serious about being a full partner in your family life. I want you to be a full partner in my family life too." I grinned as I thought about another episode of the Mandy and Jackie show. The thought raised that tingling feeling and my cock lifted. Mandy took my hardening cock in her hand like we were shaking hands. She squeezed it hard with her strong hands and it was instantly at full dimensions. She grinned and said, "Tell your sisters that I'm looking forward to the next time. They make me so horny." She squeezed my cock, kissed me again, and pushed open the storm door.

I stood there naked with my cock bobbing up and down watching her get into her Porsche through the iced-over glass. She tooted her horn as she drove down the street. I watched until the cloud of fog from her exhaust disappeared. I closed the inner door and returned to my bedroom with my cock pointing the way.

My always insatiable sisters made quick work of my erection with their tag-team throat jobs and then we cuddled up together like most nights and as they wrestled for control of my flaccid dick, my thoughts returned to Mandy. What a whirlwind weekend. I had to consciously wipe the grin off my face so I could fall asleep. I was on a new path and excited to start the adventure.

Mandy did call her sister and set a date for planning the wedding. Mom and Dad excitedly accepted Mandy's invitation to join them. Mandy, Jackie, Mom, June, Julie, and Vivian spent the good part of a day planning down to the details of who would do what and arrange for a venue and catering. Vivian had some ideas for possible venues if they were available on such short notice. Mom was the catering queen, so she got that task. Mom kind of took over the process as soon as Mandy indicated that she wanted her to. They made lists of family and friends to invite. It wasn't going to be a big wedding. We didn't have time for that. Mandy wasn't planning on a grand wedding dress but Mom insisted that it was every girl's dream to come down the aisle on her wedding day in a beautiful dress. Mom and Mandy's father agreed to share the cost. Mandy relented and they all packed into Mom's eight-seat Mercedes SUV and went dress shopping. Jackie would be the maid of honor and June, Julie, and Vivian would be the bride's maids. Mandy's father would walk her down the aisle. Dad, who would be my 'Best Man', and I weren't invited to either the planning or the dress shopping. I was glad on both counts.

After their planning and shopping were done, Mandy called my cellphone and told me they were done and Dad and I should come over. Her voice had a husky tone to it like they were already engaged in girl-sex and they were wanting a couple of cocks to finish things off. I envisioned Mandy with Mom in a sixty-nine and Jackie, June, and Julie in a daisy-chain. I wasn't aware that Coach Vivian was there. I told her that we'd be over shortly. I had put her call on speakerphone and Dad had a big grin on his face. He said, "I hope there's something left for us. I've been looking forward to this part."

I laughed and said, "You know Mom and the girls are insatiable."

Dad laughed and said, "That's for sure. I was looking forward to getting it on with your lovely bride-to-be and her sister. I think I've caught the desire for 'strange' from your mother." We both laughed as we grabbed our coats and got in my car. Twenty minutes later I pulled into Mandy's driveway and then backed out and parked on the street. Mandy's driveway was full.

I noted that Vivian's car was there too and I said, "Well, Dad. It looks like there's another 'strange' here for you. Mandy's best friend Vivian is here. She's the cheerleader coach.

Dad grinned and said, "Cheerleaders are always nice."

I rang the doorbell and Mandy answered it saying, "Dex. You don't need to ring the doorbell. You're going to be living here pretty soon." I smiled and kissed her as I moved into the foyer to escape the cold and close the door. Mandy kissed Dad too and he smiled when she broke their embrace. Based on the phone call I got, I wouldn't have been surprised if she answered the door in the nude, but she was fully dressed. Perhaps I had misread her sultry voice on the phone. Dad was still anticipating an orgy being underway and he was sneaking a peek around the corner of the foyer.

Mandy took my hand and led me into the living room. Dad was close on my heels. They were all sitting around on the living room and dining room furniture and Mom said, "Well finally. The Groom and the Best Man are here. The festivities can begin." Everyone hooted and pumped their fists in the air. This was off to a rousing start.

Dad and I were ushered into the middle of the closed circle of chairs. I had a sneaking feeling that Dad and I would be reenacting the 'Dancing Bunny' bachelorette party. Dad didn't know anything about that but he was grinning at the prospects.

Mandy stepped in front of me and said, "We are going to peel these two grapes. Who wants to start? You can do anything you want to them until you remove one item of clothing before it's the next person's turn." All hands were already in the air. Mandy raised her hands to settle everyone down and said, "I reserve the right to jump in at any point." Everyone booed at that new rule. Mandy selected Vivian to start and then the person to her right would go next and so on.

Vivian got out of her chair. Her face was already flushed with sexual need. Dad and I had left our coats in the foyer closet. Dad looked at me and grinned as he readied himself for what was to come. Vivian walked to me and then around me before stretching up to kiss me. I kissed her back. She dragged her hands over my abs and then went to Dad. She kissed him with considerable passion. He kissed her back in kind. Mom was grinning as she watched Dad's reaction. Vivian pushed her hand down in Dad's pants and Dad pitched his head back as he groaned. It was clear now that the women could do anything they wanted before they removed one item of clothing from either Dad or me. Vivian could jerk Dad off inside his pants but that was all. It took only a few seconds for Dad's erection to come to full size. Vivian turned to Mandy and said, "Nice cock." Mandy giggled and nodded. Vivian pulled her hand back and unbuttoned Dad's shirt and pulled it off his shoulders and then off each arm. He was wearing a tee-shirt underneath. I unbuttoned my sleeve buttons because I knew that my shirt wasn't coming off over my big hands without doing that first.

Jackie was next and she was already breathing erratically as she approached Dad first and reached into his pants to confirm what Vivian had announced. She smiled as her fingers curled around his cock. Dad groaned again. Jackie slithered up to me and ran her hands over my slender but muscular butt-cheeks. She came around to my front and reached down into my pants as she stared up into my eyes to see my reaction. She giggled when I groaned as her fingers dragged along my cock. It hadn't been completely hard until then. She whispered, "It's nice to feel him again." She pulled her hand back and unbuttoned my shirt and it slid easily off over my hands. I never wore a tee-shirt. She ran her hands over my ripped abs.

Mandy said, "Jackie. Follow the rules. You can't touch anything after you remove the item of clothing. That is for the next person." Jackie chuckled and went back to her seat. Mom was next and after similar preliminaries, removed Dad's left shoe. June removed his right shoe. Julie removed my left shoe and Mandy removed the right shoe. We were back to Vivian. We were getting down to it. She was getting anxious and she jerked on my cock in my pants before doing the same to Dad. Then she unbuckled and unzipped Dad's pants and pulled them down and off his feet. He was down to his tee-shirt and boxer shorts and socks. No one cared about the socks. I was down to my pants and my socks. I wasn't wearing any underwear as usual.

Jackie took another turn on my cock and then removed Dad's tee-shirt. The next person up was going to reveal one cock or another and the person after that would have full access to that cock. Mom was the person up to reveal a cock but she wouldn't be able to do anything with it. That would be June. Mom pressed her big tits to my ribs and jerked on my cock for nearly a minute. The crowd was getting anxious and they urged Mom to hurry it up. They wanted to see a cock. Mom dragged her index finger through my 'cock-eye' and collected pre-cum. She pulled her hand out and sucked her index finger to her lips. She whispered, "I think I'm going to leave the dessert for last." She moved over to Dad and jerked on his cock before removing his pants because she knew she wouldn't be able to after. Mom pulled Dad's boxers slowly down his thighs. She was shrewd, as she had set her face inches in front of Dad's cock so that when his cock snapped up, it would slap her on the face. It happened just that way. The others complained that she was breaking the rules. Dad was grinning broadly at me. His cock bobbed up and down. Mine was pushing hard on my left pant leg.

June sprang out of her chair with a huge grin on her face. She wouldn't have been grinning so hard if she planned to take my pants off. She was heading for Dad's cock, when Mandy said, "Stop". June stopped where she was and looked at Mandy. Mandy said, "I'm going to jump the line." June sagged and went back to her chair. I chuckled because Mandy wasn't jumping the line to remove my pants for June to take her pick of cocks. She was heading for Dad's bouncing cock. She explained later that it was the polite and unexpected thing to do and she wanted to drag out the exposure of my cock.

Mandy pressed her clothed body to Dad's naked body and kissed him sensuously and then slid her body down his and kissed his cock. He groaned and when she pushed her lips over his glans and halfway down his cock, he muttered, "Oh fuck!" Everyone laughed at his exclamation. According to her rules, she could have sucked him to climax if she wanted, but she was polite and accommodating to the building needs of the others. She brought Dad up to the edge of his orgasm and then pulled back, smacked her lips, and moved back to her seat.

June got out of her chair again. She could remove my pants for Julie or take a turn on Dad's cock. When June knelt in front of Dad and pushed her lips over his bouncing knob. Julie muttered, "Shit. June. You're an asshole." Everyone burst out laughing. They knew full well what prompted Julie's statement."

June deep throated Dad's cock as his head fell back on his neck as if praying to God. The crowd buzz ramped up as June throat fucked Dad's cock until he humped up and groaned out, "Oh my God, Baby. Here I go." The crowd applauded as June let Dad pour his many shots of cum directly down her throat. She came up and gasped a long breath of air into her lungs as she pulled off, trailing a huge wad of saliva along his cock. She rubbed it in and stood up. She grinned at Dad and whispered, "I love you, Daddy." Dad grinned as he grabbed his cock and started stroking on it in hopes that it would stay up. I knew he still had designs on Jackie.

Julie was up next and she only had the options of removing my pants or jerking and sucking on Dad's softening cock. I wasn't sure which option she would take. She went to Dad and kissed him passionately and jerked vigorously on his dick and then she unbuckled my pants and unzipped. My cock couldn't spring out because it was painfully trapped on my leg. She pulled my pants down and when they were nearly to my knees, my cock sprang out and slapped Julie on the chin. She giggled. I could see in her eyes that she was contemplating breaking the rules. She didn't and returned to her chair, glaring at June.

Appropriately, it was Mandy's turn and she gripped my bouncing fatty and held it to my stomach as she pressed her body to mine and passionately kissed me. Vivian said, "Get a room." Mandy started grinding her pelvis on my cock. She lifted her skirt to reveal that she wore no panties and dragged my cock through her wet pussy and groaned as her clitoris made contact.

Murmuring started in the room as the other's started betting on whether she was going to suck my cock or fuck me right here in a standing position. Whoever bet on the standing fuck, won. Mandy pulled my cock down as far as was comfortable for me and then she got up on her toes to try to get on my cock. She couldn't reach so she tried again. Then she whispered, "Help a girl out here and give me a boost." My hands went to her slender waist and lifted her and let her slide down my body and onto my cock. We both groan to the stirrings of the group. I move my hands to her bare ass under her skirt and I fucked Mandy right there. Almost immediately, I felt her body growing tense. She was so aroused by this little game that she screeched into her orgasm in less than a minute. I continued driving my hips at her until her pussy stopped clenching. She clung to my neck trying to add her own motion but when her orgasm started, she stopped and just rode my motion. I was just beginning to feel my orgasm swirling in my groin when she was done. I had to lift her off and set her down to her feet. She whispered, "You never cease to amaze me. I think you've got some work to do." I kissed her and she moved back to her chair and strummed her fingers through her wet sex.

The game was pretty much over and now it was a free for all. The six women stripped themselves and each other. Mom went to Dad and sucked his semi-erection in and easily throated him. She had him back up in no time and instead of sucking him off again or fucking him she motioned for Jackie to come over. Mom went to Mandy and dropped to her knees and buried her face in her soaking wet pussy.

Vivian pulled me down to the floor and got in a doggy position and wagged her ass at me as an invitation. I gripped her hips and pushed forward and pulled her back. She screeched as my cock pushed into her sopping wet pussy. I bent forward and cupped her hanging tits in my hands as I started sawing my cock in and out of her. She groaned with each penetration.

Julie saw that Jackie was on her hands and knees sucking on Dad's cock and she laid down on her back and pushed her face under Jackie and started tonguing her sex. It caught Jackie by surprise but she recovered quickly and groaned around Dad's cock.

Mandy was holding Mom's head to her sex as she gyrated her hips around. June was interested in Vivian, so she positioned herself with spread legs in Vivian's groaning face. Vivian didn't notice June pussy inches from her face for several moments but when she did, she dropped to her elbows and buried her face in June's sex, and vigorously attacked her clitoris. Everyone seemed to be making 'strange' a priority. Mom was on Mandy, Dad was fucking Jackie's face while Julie sucked and licked Jackie's pussy. I was fucking Vivian, doggy style while she ate out June's pussy. Moans and groans came from everywhere in the room.

Vivian blew first in a loud cry, as she backed out of June's sex, "Oh God, I'm cumming." Orgasms around the room cascaded from there until all the moans and groans were replaced by gasps for oxygen. Jackie had coaxed another load out of Dad. I had gotten so close before my orgasm receded. It was kind of frustrating. Vivian pulled herself off my cock and it sprang upward. After Mom had finished off Mandy she had turned to watch everyone else groaning and screeching and screaming through their orgasms. Mom smiled when she saw Vivian slide forward off my cock. she looked back at Mandy sitting spread-eagled in the chair above her and said, "Help me get the Groom off?" Mandy looked over at me sitting back on my heels stroking my raging hard cock. She grinned at Mom and nodded.

Mom got up to her feet and pulled me to my feet. She led Mandy and me to an overstuffed chair and pushed me back in it. I spread my legs and Mandy and Mom pushed in between them. Mom took my cock in her hand and aimed it at Mandy. Mandy looked at Mom and said, "You first."

Mom smiled and continued to aim my cock and Mandy as she said, "This cock is yours now. It's completely up to you how much you want to share it." Mandy grinned and struggled her lips onto my fat knob. Mom looked up at me and grinned before sending an air-kiss my way. I returned one to her. Mandy pushed down my shaft to her gag point about three-quarters of the way down. She tried to go deeper but she gagged like she always did beyond that point. Mom smiled at her and Mandy smiled around my cock before pulling back up and off. Mom did her thing and went quickly to push my knob into her throat and Mandy looked on in awe. She said, "Like daughters, like mother. June and Julie are going to show me how to do that."

Mom pulled my cock out of her throat and then pulled off. She said, "It's just practice. It should be easy now that you have a cock this big at your beck and call."

Mandy said, "It's the biggest cock I've ever seen."

Mom licked down my shaft and sucked my balls into her mouth and then stretched my ballsack to let my balls pop out of her mouth. Mom giggled and said, "It's the biggest cock I've ever seen too." They got down to business then and after Mandy took another turn, Mom throated me until she read my body language to bring me right to the edge. Mandy took my load as Mom instructed her to swallow quickly and as often as she needed to. She lost a little out the side of her mouth. Mom was happy to collect that off Mandy's lips and then engulf my cock to clean it and dip her tongue into the 'eye'.

The others were either down for the count or going after more. June and Julie were sucking feverishly on Dad's cock while Jackie sat on her heels behind them, fist fucking both of them. I'd never tried to do that. My hands are too big. The twins gave up on Dad's cock as they screamed into stereo orgasms. Mom had been watching and the look on her face indicated that she wanted to try that.

Gradually, the passions died and everyone was quiet for a while. It was dark outside and Mandy pulled the curtains over the big picture window and turned on a few lamps. The light revealed a room full of fucked out men and women. Mandy dropped her naked body down in my lap and squirmed around on my soft cock. She leaned in and kissed me and whispered, "Can you spend the night? Jackie has to go home tomorrow. She wanted to spend some time with you if you know what I mean." She grinned and kissed me again.

Mom overheard Mandy's whispered request and she came over and sat her naked body beside me and whispered, "I was hoping Dex could come back to the house with us. It's been weeks since I've been with him and I really miss his big cock. Jarod and I have to go home tomorrow too. I was planning on tonight being mine. I won't have many more chances before he'll be all yours."

Mandy half-smiled at Mom and nodded. Then she looked across the room at Jackie who had been watching closely with a huge smile on her face. Mandy's smile disappeared and she shook her head at Jackie. Jackie got the message and her smile turned into a frown. Mom leaned toward Mandy and kissed her passionately and Mandy returned the kiss with just as much passion. They broke their embrace and looked at me as I broke into a grin.