Dex and the Twins at College Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda pulled herself off my hardness and stood up trailing a leak of her juices down her thighs. She grabbed a towel from the bathroom and cleaned herself up before handing it to Molly, who stood up and did the same. Linda seemed in a hurry to leave and then revealed why, when she said, "We'll get out of your hair. Others are waiting." I stood up and took her hand and pulled her to me and kissed her. She responded with passion. She suddenly broke down crying. I soothed her as best I could. She whimpered, "I've missed you. Now you're married to one of my best friends. I'm so happy for Mandy and sad for me." I told her there was no need to be sad. That we'd all get together on occasion. She smiled at that prospect. Molly was already dressed and ready to go and urged her mother to do the same. Linda dressed and they left.

I grabbed a Hotel terry-cloth bathrobe from the back of the bathroom door and looked in on Mandy and Jackie as I was pulling on the robe. They were in a sixty-nine, still trying to deal with the dress. I thought she should just take it off, but I kept the thought to myself.

I roamed the halls to see what was going on. I had to hold my robe closed to cover my hard-on but I knew I wasn't hiding a thing.

Mom and Dad were in their room with Aunt Mary and her daughters, Jillian, and Jennifer. It looked like Dad was fucking Aunt Mary's ass in a doggy position on the bed. Aunt Mary was on her elbows with her face buried in Mom's pussy. Mom's head was draped over the edge of the bed with Jillian straddling her face. Jennifer straddled her mothers' back and Dad was eating her out as she held back her outer petals. They were all naked and I wished that I had a photo of that. Where was the photographer when you needed him? In fact, where was he? He had been around all day trying to be as unobtrusive as possible.

I found him in Aunt Mary's room sitting in a chair by the bed with June and Julie giving him a tag-team blow job. They were both wearing masks while he took a video of them sharing his cock back and forth until he blew his load on their faces.

Those were the only rooms that we had reserved but I heard a lot of moan and groaning coming from another room. The three young guys from the Hotel staff that Molly knew had apparently got a key from the lobby. I pushed open the door and found Sarah and Sandy side by side on the bed with two of the staff guys standing side by side humping their hips at them. Their backs were to the door so they didn't know I was there. Grace was grinding her pussy on the third guy's cock as he sat in a chair and she sat in his lap cowgirl style.

I didn't immediately notice that Alexis and Amy were standing off to the side watching while they flailed their fingers in their pussies. They saw me first and their eyes lit up in lust. Their hands were in my robe before I had a chance to fend them off. Alexis was on her knees first inhaling my cock to suck it back up to full size. Amy looked like she was going to explode if she didn't get my cock soon. Alexis gave in and let Amy take her turn, while she stripped herself naked. Amy saw that she'd have more opportunities if she was naked and she gave my cock back to Alexis and stripped her clothes off. A naked six-foot-nine woman is a sight to see.

I pulled my cock from Alex's face and moved Amy over against the wall. She grinned as she knew what was coming. I pressed my body to hers and stood up on my toes to push my cock into her. She dropped herself down on it and we both groaned. Amy was pushing herself off the wall to fuck herself on my cock. She was moaning deliriously and it didn't take long before she rolled into her orgasm. She screeched loudly, which pulled the attention of Grace. She grinned over at me just as she rolled into her orgasm on the staff guy's cock. He groaned and began heaving his hips into her and it was obvious he was returning the favor.

The two guys fucking Sarah and Sandy were pulled over the edge of their orgasms by their mother's screams and Sarah and then Sandy followed. The sounds in the room were the same as the orgy sounds I had heard on internet porno sites. After all, it was an orgy.

Alexis hardly let Amy get through her orgasm before she was pulling me back from her. She eagerly stuffed my cock back in her mouth to taste Amy. Then she pulled me down to the floor and climbed on cowgirl style and furiously began thrusting her pussy on my cock. I wasn't going to last much longer and I didn't try to hold back. When I groaned and launched my hips upward, jets of cum rocketed into her. Her eyes went wide as she screamed. Then I felt her pussy pulsing on my shaft and I knew we were all done.

I returned to Mandy's room to check on her and found John standing in the hall listening to the sounds of sex from every room. He saw me in my robe and said, "What's going on?" I had no clue what to say. I 'umm'd' and 'errr'd' as I looked from door to door. The sounds behind them were unmistakable. John let me stammer for a few moments and then said, "You're having an orgy? And, I wasn't invited?" My mouth was working on its own but no sounds came out as I figured out what to do with him. The best I could do was lead him into Mandy's suite. I leaned into the bedroom and said, "Your father is coming in right now." I closed the door and led him into the living room and told him I'd be right back. He sat on the sofa.

I went to Mom and Dad's room. All was quiet there as apparently they were done. I explained the situation to Mom and Dad. Mom exchanged a look with Dad and she said, "I'll take care of this." She got up and grabbed a robe off the bathroom door and followed me back to Mandy's room. Mom didn't say a word to John and when he started in on the noise in the hall, she just took his hand and said, "Take me back to your room." The bulge that developed in his pants revealed that he was far from dead. Mom smiled at me as she led him back to the hall.

A half-hour later Mom returned. She was wiping cum off her chin. She giggled and said, "That didn't take too long."

Mandy's eyes were huge as she said, "Madelyn! You didn't. Oh my God."

Mom said, "We couldn't have him making a scene. He got what he's wanted since last night. He's sound asleep. He shouldn't be a problem unless he wakes up and comes looking for more." She laughed. Mandy couldn't help herself. She laughed too.

Intermittent sex continued through the night and John never came back. Partners switched and switched again. I took my wife and Jackie to our bed and we reenacted the dinner party where I first met Jackie and Jackie had made her first sexual advance on her older sister.

The three of us lay entwined in a half-sleep when I felt a hand grip my flaccid cock. Even in my sleep, I felt that tingle in my groin. I pulled my face away from Mandy's enlarged breasts and was not surprised to see Mom kneeling on the bed jerking on my cock. She pursed her lips to shush me and then whispered, "I really need you before you leave." I looked at Mandy's face and then Jackie's face laying comfortably on Mandy's lower thigh. Both were dead to the world.

As always, Mom's manipulation of my cock brought a response. I gently moved away from Mandy and Jackie and got off the bed. She threw my robe at me and I pulled it on. She led me by the cock to her room. I was expecting a sultry, passionate, and sensual romp in the sack with Mom. I wasn't expecting that Dad and the twins would be sitting there on the bed waiting for Mom's return. It would be a fitting end to the status quo of our family dynamics developed over the past six months. It was such a short time that seemed like a lifetime.

Things started slow and sensual. Mom was the driving force as usual. Mom was sucking my cock up to full size and June and July started in on Dad. He was having trouble getting it up after all the previous sex. The twins were relentless though and he was soon standing tall. He grinned at me as the girls gave him tag-team deep throat blow jobs.

Mom kept bringing me up to the edge of my orgasm and then she'd back off and giggle as I tried to push myself over the top. I knew what she wanted and she was taking her time getting there. She wanted an orgasm or two or three before we got to the grand finale. I maneuvered her on the bed and buried my face in her groin. She was so sensitive. She screeched when I flicked my tongue across her clitoris and she groaned hard as I buried my tongue in her pussy.

Dad positioned June so she was in a crab position with her ass hovering above Julie's tummy. Their pussys were stacked so that Dad could lap his tongue up through Julie's sex and directly into June's.

Mom had two orgasms and that was all she was going to wait for. She pulled Dad out of the twin's pussys before he could get them off. They just rolled into a side-by-side sixty-nine and finished each other off as Mom maneuvered me onto my back. She was in near delirium. Her eyes were on fire. I knew where she was going and I anticipated her as she threw her leg over my hips in a reverse cowgirl position. She came up on her hands and feet and lifted herself high enough for Julie to guide my cock to her anus. Mom was getting frantic and June tried to calm her down. Mom let out a long and deep throated groan as she lowered her ass down my cock. I groaned too. She stopped several times as she descended. She was tighter than usual and the pressure was unrelenting. June urged her to relax and I felt her trying to do just that. The moment she set her ass down on my cock, she started her motion. I joined her motion and she was in heaven. She took a dozen or so trips up and down my shaft before she motioned for Dad to take his position. She leaned back and let herself drop onto my chest. I kissed her passionately on the neck and wrapped my fingers around her big firm tits. She immediately burst into an orgasm and her motion went all spastic. I kept up my motion as her anus clamped on my cock.

Dad didn't make a move until Mom had recovered. The twins were jerking on his cock to keep it up for his part in the DP that Mom loved so much.

Mom was ready for him and he came in over her and kissed her passionately on the lips and then her neck. She groaned and writhed from the attack on her neck. She reached down and spread her outer petals to expose her bubbling caldron and Dad guided his cock inside. I felt him pushing in and it raised the heat considerably. I was still and waiting for Dad to initiate a rhythm. I joined in sync with his motion so that we were both pushing in and pulling out together. Mom was chanting, "Oh, gaawwdd. Oh, gawwdd. Oh, gawwdd." We both paused as Mom exploded from one orgasm into another. June was fondling my balls and Julie was fondling Dad's. Then they repositioned and began suckling on Mom's tits and that took her to new heights. She was screaming through her orgasms.

My orgasm was coming on like a freight train and I lost my rhythm and when Dad and I were sawing our cocks in opposite directions, the sensations were too much and I launched my hips upward, deep in her bowels to eject blasts of cum. My orgasm pulled Dad into his and we were all groaning and gasping for air. We were all three cumming together.

I felt a tear fall from Mom's face to my shoulder. There was no outward indication that she was crying but the tears kept coming. The twins came up from her boobs and they leaned in and kissed her. She returned their kisses.

When Dad pulled his soft cock out, he knee walked up the bed and offered his flaccid cock to Mom to clean it off. She accepted it with a giggle and I could hear the slurping and sucking noises. When Mom pushed her hips high enough to get off my softening cock, she dropped herself down on my stomach. Julie was ready with a wet facecloth to clean my cock and she got laughing as she was jerking me off with it. It responded as it usually did.

June and Julie couldn't resist and they moved into a position to share my cock and Mom's pussy. Cum was drooling out of both orifices onto my stomach. While June was drilling Mom's pussy for cum, Julie was sucking hard on my cock, also looking for cum.

Mom had another orgasm from the girl's attack and after a concerted effort from June, Julie, and Mom, I blasted streams of cum on their waiting faces and tits. They laughed with delight as I drenched them in jizz.

Once everything settled down, Mom laid down beside me and said, "I love you, Baby. Don't you and your bride be strangers? Okay? I can't wait to get my hands on my new grandchild." I smiled and nodded before I kissed her. The twins took their turns with kisses and hugs. I returned to Mandy's bed and neither she nor Jackie had moved.

By morning, we had slept some. I came awake to a hand gently fondling my morning woody. I lifted my head to see that it was Mandy's hand. By all appearances, she was still asleep. Jackie hadn't moved. Her face was still inches from Mandy's sex. Over Jackie's snoring, I heard a shuffle of feet on the carpeting. I turned my head to see Sarah and Sandy standing beside the bed intently watching Mandy's hand slowly moving up and down my shaft. They were dressed only in their frilly lingerie. They smiled when they saw me look up at them.

It seemed that everyone wanted one more romp before it all ended. Nothing was ending, except for probably Sarah and Sandy and their mother. I doubted that we would just happen to run into each other after leaving the house on the other side of the hedge from theirs.

Mandy's whispered, "Would you like to join us? We'll have to be quick though. We have to get ready to go on our honeymoon." I looked from the girls to Mandy. I had thought she was asleep but apparently, she wasn't. Sarah and Sandy looked at each other and after a moment of their twin-speak, they moved as one to strip off their lingerie and climbed on the bed. The bed movement woke Jackie and in moments it was four on one.

I doggy fucked Sarah through two orgasms and then did the same with Sandy. They laid in heaps on the bed while Jackie wanted to taste them on my cock and she and Mandy tag-teamed my cock until launched my load. After the night I'd had, I was amazed that I still had cum to give. They each took one shot in their mouths and held them while they jerked my remaining shots all over their faces. Then they swapped the cum they had collected between them and then let Sandy and Sarah do the same. I got laughing at this show and Sarah and Sandy both started gagging as they got laughing too.

When the twins left, Jackie, Mandy, and I climbed into the shower. They were both interested in getting me up again, but I was done. I watched as they kissed and fondled and diddled each other into one last orgasm each.

After dressing and grabbing something for breakfast, Mandy and I returned to the room to get ready to grab a cab to the airport to officially start our honeymoon. Mandy was so excited. She'd always talked about going to Belize someday. Now she was going.

We said our good-byes to everyone and thanked everyone for coming. They thanked us profusely for being invited. Mandy and I kissed and fondled all the way to the airport and the driver suggested that we should get a room. He grinned into the rearview mirror when we told him we're on our honeymoon. He suggested that he could stop somewhere secluded and give us some privacy if we needed. Mandy laughed and declined. We made our flight in first-class. The flight attendants never came near.

Our new lives were off and running and we were both excited about the prospects. Mandy joined the Mile-High Club in the first-class lavatory and was completely embarrassed by the applause from the other first-class passengers when we returned to our seats. When we landed, we were the first to disembark. A flight attendant handed us both an embossed certificate proclaiming that we were official members of the Mile-High Club. Mandy went red with embarrassment again. I handed mine back and said, I'm already a member. The flight attendant gave me a sultry look.

As we descended the stairway, the heat grew more intense as we stepped onto the tarmac. We were blocking traffic at the bottom of the stairs as I pulled Mandy into me and kissed her passionately. She was on the same wavelength as me and she was grinding her pelvis on my thigh. We were in Belize and we weren't going to waste a moment. Someone, trying to get past us said, "Get a room." We chuckled into each other's mouths and got into the line for customs. I was anxious to see Mandy in the skimpy bikini that Mom had bought for her.