Dex and the Twins at College Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy's mind was back at her request for me to spend the night. She glanced at Jackie's sad face and said, "It's just that Jackie is living at home now taking care of our dad. He's only seventy-five but he's kind of frail. He hasn't recovered too well after losing our mom. Jackie is a twenty-year-old, vibrant woman. Dex can attest to that." I smiled and nodded. Mandy went on. "Jackie has no life now. She has talked about nothing else but a three-way with Dex and me."

Mom glanced over at Jackie's sad face and turned back to Mandy and said, "I'll tell you what. If you can make it a four-way to include me, then I'll stay the night here or Jackie can come back to our house and join a three-way with me and Dex there." She giggled and then said, "Or a six-way by adding in the twins and Jarod."

Mandy grinned and smiled over at Jackie, whose face brightened with renewed hope. Mandy said, "Madelyn. I'd love for you to stay and join us in a four-way." Her dark nipples were hardening as she pondered the possibilities.

Mom smiled and said, "Call me Maddy or better yet, call me Mom if that isn't uncomfortable for you."

Mandy teared up for a moment and said, "Jackie and I called our mother Mumma, so Mom wouldn't be uncomfortable at all. I'd like that. Thank's Mom." I smiled because Mandy put a little extra emphasis on the word 'Mom'. Mom smiled and glanced down at Mandy's pert boobs that stood out full and round with erect nipples and then she looked over at Jackie. Jackie adjusted her attention from her sister to Mom and Mom nodded and smiled. Every feature of Jackie's face beamed a smile back.

Others in the room were collecting their clothes and getting dressed. This party was over but the night wasn't by a long shot. My cock hardened under Mandy's ass as I pondered the possibilities. Mandy squirmed on the growing hardness to help it along and she grinned at me and whispered, "Perfect."

Vivian was the first to go around the room giving and taking kisses and hugs. This had been the first time Vivian and the twins had hooked up and Vivian spoke to both of them. They all smiled and nodded before Vivian came over to us and said, "Thank's Mandy, for including me in your new family dynamics. I've had a day to remember for all time." Mandy and Vivian kissed with tongue and then Vivian bent down and kissed me the same way and said, "I'm really jealous that she gets to call the amazing cock hers." She grinned at me and then Mandy. Vivian looked at Mom and said, "It was a real pleasure meeting you Maddy. It's easy to see where June and Julie's beauty comes from."

Mom grinned at Vivian's compliment and responded, "Thank you, Vivian. It was nice to meet you. I'm certain that we will see you again. The wedding could be something else to remember." Vivian smiled and nodded and then she was gone.

June came over to the three of us. She was dressed and she said, "Come on Mom. Get dressed. We are getting ready to go."

"You guys go ahead without me. I'm going to umm ... visit some more with Mandy and her sister. Dex will bring me home later. Okay?" June gave us a knowing smile as she glanced over at Jackie, who smiled and got off her dining room chair and gave her good-bye hugs and kisses to June, Julie, and Dad. She gave a little extra to Dad who came away from the embrace with a huge smile on his face.

They gave hugs and kisses to Mandy and Jackie and they were gone. Jackie came over and sat beside Mom and kissed her on the shoulder. Mom's body shuddered from the contact. My mind flashed back to the times, last summer when I escorted Mom on her 'stranger-sex' escapades. I was mostly along to make sure she didn't get herself in trouble with some strange guy who wanted more than a blow job even though it was most likely the best blow job he ever had. Mom loved giving blow jobs and she was the best. She liked cunnilingus too and she was good at that too.

Mandy disrupted my reverie by adjusting her position so that my hard cock pushed up between her thighs. She reached down and pulled my shaft tight to her sex and clamped her legs shut to keep me there. Jackie leaned in and kissed Mom. Their eyes radiated pure lust. Jackie reached past Mom and rolled the palm of her hand around my glans poking above Mandy's thighs. I groaned from the sensation. Mandy leaned toward me and we kissed with as much passion as Mom and Jackie were exhibiting. Mom reached over and cupped a hand on Mandy's right breast. She tenderly tweaked her nipple and Mandy groaned into my mouth. It looked like we were going to start right here, which was fine with me.

After one round of orgasm on the living room floor and sofa. We all had our moments with each of the others. Mom and Mandy brought each other off in a side-by-side sixty-nine on the floor and Jackie had two orgasms riding my cock cowgirl style. The three of them came together on their knees in front of me sharing a blow job until I humped up and yelled out, "UUNGGGAAAHHH" and pumped many shots of jizz on their faces and tits. Mandy was in the middle and got the bulk of the load. As the shots dwindled, Mom bent in and sucked my cock into her throat. Jackie looked at Mandy with awe at Mom's ability to so easily swallow my cock.

Mandy grinned at her sister and said, "June and Julie are going to show me how to do that. I hope to be able to be as good as Maddy in another fifty years or so." Mom's shoulders heaved and she gagged on my cock as she laughed at Mandy's last statement. Mom spit a big wad of saliva on my cock and rubbed it in with her hand.

From there we went upstairs to Mandy's bed and immediately started again because they realized that my cock was still as hard as ever and they didn't want to miss an opportunity. I was all in. We got into a four-way daisy-chain and kept changing positions. We all sampled the pussies and the cock for nearly an hour. The orgasms were flowing like water. No one squirted but Mandy thought she was going to when she pulled back off my cock in a monster orgasm with wide eyes, exclaiming, "NO. NO. Not now." Mom and Jackie were entwined with each other and they both giggled into the other's sex.

There was no way I was going to cum three more times so I finished in a slow and sensual missionary fuck on top of Mom, while Mandy and Jackie suckled on Mom's big tits. Mom returned the favor by finger-fucking both Mandy and Jackie. I was up on my hands driving in and out when I noticed that tears had flooded Mom's eyes. They glistened in the lamplight on the night table. She noticed me looking down at her as her body moved with my momentum. She smiled. It was a sad smile. I bent down over the tops of Mandy's and Jackie's heads and tenderly kissed Mom. She gently bit my lower lip as she does at times of great passion. She pinched her eyes shut and squeezed the tears out and they slid down her face to her ears. The first tear from each eye marked the trail for the others to follow.

Mandy and Jackie were oblivious to the sensual moment shared between Mom and me. They were too busy humping their pussy's on Mom's fingers. Mom opened her eyes and pursed her lips for an air-kiss and whispered, "I love you." Then her face screwed into a grimace as she exploded into a huge orgasm. Her clenching pussy pulled me over the top of mine and I groaned and launched my hips at her with each powerful shot. Mom's face seemed to glow in a light of her own as she drove her hips up at each of my down thrusts. We were both gasping for air as she milked me dry.

Our orgasms inspired Mandy and Jackie into their orgasms and after a few minutes, all was quiet except for our chest heaving gasps. I laid there connected to Mom at our groins until my cock softened and fell out of Mom's wet pussy. She moaned when it came out and cum followed close behind. Mom dragged her fingers through her sex and to collect the escaped jizz and brought them to her mouth.

Mandy crawled over to cuddle with me and whispered, "That was amazing." She giggled as I pulled her closer.

We couldn't all shower together in Mandy's standard tub/shower so Mandy and I showered together and then Mom and Jackie. I wasn't too surprised to find them entwined in a sixty-nine until the water turned cold and they broke it up. We all squeezed into Mandy's king-size bed with me between Mandy and Jackie. Mom turned out the light and we all snuggled closer to each other. Mandy cooed out a sigh of contentment. Mom and Jackie giggled. In the darkness, Jackie said, "Good night John-Boy." We all burst out laughing. Nothing more was said and I was soon gone to the world.

I woke to a pre-dawn grayness and realized that my morning woody had a hand on it. That wasn't a surprise, but seeing Jackie standing above me with a foot on either side of my waist as she squatted to accept my woody into her pussy was. She saw that I was awake as she lowered her sex to my knob. She was balancing herself on her two feet and one hand on my stomach using her free hand to guide my cock into her. Once she had me aligned, she groaned as she pushed down. She released my cock and brought her index finger to her lips, indicating that she wanted me to be quiet. Her eyes pinched shut and she did all she could do to squelch a long groan that stopped once she found her bottom. She whispered, "Fuck, your cock is huge this morning. Are your morning woodies always like this?" I nodded and she grinned.

She sat there unmoving for a long time. I flexed my hardness and Jackie let out another muffled groan and whispered again, "Jesus Christ. It gets bigger when you do that. Can you do that anytime you want?"

I nodded and whispered, "Just like you when you manually clench your vaginal muscles." Right on cue, Jackie tightened her vaginal muscles and it was my turn to squelch a moan. Jackie wasn't going to last very long squatting over me like that and she knew it. She lifted with her legs, dragging herself up my shaft. She let gravity do the work on the way down. She started slow, try to avoid waking Mom and Mandy, but then the passion grew to the point that she didn't care anymore and she was driving herself up and down my shaft as fast as she could. I put out my hands so she could use them for leverage and stability. It wasn't long before the bed motion woke Mandy and Mom.

Mandy's sleepy voice said, "Jackie? What are you doing?" Mom chuckled. She knew what Jackie was doing.

Between Jackie's groans, she said, "Sorry. I just had to feel Dex's cock in me once more before I go home. There's no cock there." I chose that moment to flex my cock hard and Jackie groaned and said, "Oh God. Yes. Do that. Give me all you have." I flexed again and she groaned again and said, "Oh Jesus. I'm cumming." Jackie couldn't hold herself up any longer and she sat down on my cock and rocked her hips forward and back as she held my outstretched hands.

Mom chuckled at the screwed up grimace on Jackie's face as her orgasm slammed into her. Mom said, "Do I look like that when I cum?"

I chuckled as I flexed my cock again for Jackie's benefit and said, "Uh-huh. Sometimes."

Mandy giggled and said, "Me too?"

I said, "Most of the time. Yes. It must be genetic or something." Jackie had lost all coordination as her body couldn't decide which way to go so it went everywhere. She clung to my hands to give her a sense of spatial awareness. The grimace on Jackie's face morphed into a face exhibiting pure bliss as she settled down on my hard cock and Mandy smiled. I knew she was thinking that she must have that look too, and she does.

Jackie let herself fall to my chest as she let go of my hands. She cuddled her face into my chest and held on so she wouldn't go drifting off into space. Mandy came over close and kissed Jackie and said, "That was beautiful." She noted the look of total contentment on Jackie's face and said, "Thank you Dex, for doing this." She turned to Mom and said, "Thank you Mom for joining us. You make me so horny."

Mom giggled and said, "It was my pleasure. Believe me."

Mom and I showered together and we held each other under the cascading hot water. I knew she was more than aware that our fever-pitched, last several months was coming to an end. I'm sure every mother feels sad when a child leaves the nest to make their way in the world. I also knew that not many mothers felt the sadness in the same way as Mom. But every mother will always be the child's mom and I knew that this naked, wet, gorgeous, sexy woman in my arms would always be the Mom I loved in more ways than usual.

When we were dried off, Mandy and Jackie took over the shower and were immediately into each other. Mom stretched up to kiss me and I bent down to receive it. She said, "I absolutely adore Mandy. She's perfect for you. She's perfect for us. I know you two and the baby will have a fantastic life together and with us as often as possible." I smiled and nodded and then kissed her hard.

It was still early when Mom and I walked into our house. Everything was quiet. We went upstairs to find Dad and the girls in Mom and Dad's bed. They were sound asleep and we didn't want to disturb them. God only knows when they had finished what they were doing. The positioning of their bodies gave some clues to what that was. June and Julie were positioned in a side-by-side, sixty-nine position with their faces resting on the bottom thigh of the other. Dad was spooned up behind June with his top hand on her top boob. His flaccid dick was stuck to the intersection of June's sex and upper thigh in a dried pool of cum.

Mom had a big breakfast on the table when June and Julie came thundering down the stairs. Mom and I looked at each other and grinned. Nothing was said to tease them about it. It was a part of our lives and the elephants would be missed if they disappeared. Dad came down soon after. We were all dressed. Julie squealed out, "Hey, bacon." Mom laughed and then turned somber.

"I'll miss this," was all she said. Dad just nodded. The twins looked at me and nodded too.

I said, "Buck-up guys. There will just be two new faces at the table and a high-chair." Everyone smiled and nodded together. Mom and Dad left an hour later. Mom and I clung together again at the car as she buried her face inside my coat to avoid the stinging cold breeze. I pushed my face into her hair and smelled her gardenia scented shower gel. Dad had to toot the horn to break us up. I said, "It'll be fine Mom. Don't be so sad."

Mom pulled her face from my coat and smiled up at me and said, "It's going to be better than fine. We'll see you in three weeks for the wedding. I'm looking forward to it."

I replied, "Me too." Mom got in the car and Dad tooted the horn as he drove off.

It had been decided that I would move to Mandy's house after the wedding and the twins would move on campus to the Sorority that had been bugging them to join. They were all jocks and housed most of the twin's friends. Dad had already made arrangements with the owner of the house that we had rented for a semester. I would miss the hot tub in the backyard.

Officially, I still lived in this rented house with June and Julie. They had turned into succubi, intent on extracting every ounce of sexual energy from me while they still had full access. I started spending most nights at Mandy's house before having to get up early to drive back to pick the twins up to drive them on campus to their classes and mine. I had a small number of classes because I had loaded up on credit hours during the previous semester. I hadn't anticipated current events; it just worked out that way. Mandy had more classes a week than I did. I spent my free time, either working out at the field house or relaxing in the backyard hot tub while I still could.

The word got around the campus of my pending marriage to Mandy. Head Cheerleader, Molly sat down in my booth at the Juice Bar and invited me to dinner at her house with her mother, Linda, and Coach Vivian. I didn't even need the sultry look on her face to tell me where that dinner would go. I politely declined, but I did reminisce about the birthday party for Mandy, hosted at Molly and Linda's house after she left. What an evening that was.

We were getting back RSVP's from the few family and friends invited by professionally printed invitations. We could have just sent emails or texts, but Mandy wanted to do everything old-school. My family invitees was a short list. Mom had no contact with anyone on her side of the family. Dad's sister, Aunt Mary, and her daughters, Jillian and Jennifer wouldn't miss this for the world. Mandy's list of family was short too. Her father and sister. She had an extended family, but they lived far away. They weren't close and they all declined. Mandy invited her friends, Linda and Molly and of course, Vivian was a Bride's Maid. Mandy didn't have any male friends. She did have male colleagues, that she would have invited if she thought for a moment that this would be a normal wedding reception, but she definitely didn't want to get caught in a compromising position that she was certain would happen at some point in the festivities.

I didn't have many male friends either. I invited neighbor Grace and her daughters, Sarah, and Sandy. I thought about inviting Sylvia and Reece, but I thought better of it and didn't. I wondered if Mom and Dad would invite Sylvia if they were still involved with her.

The twins wanted to invite their Basketball team and since the list was so small Mandy and I agreed. When Mandy and I sat down to review who had RSVP'd, Mandy said, "Do you realize that if this wedding goes off the rails at any point; and you know what I mean; you and your Dad will be the only guys there?" I understood the implications of her statement. She went on to say, "My Dad will be there but he is older and pretty frail. Whatever we do, we have to get him out of the way. He'd have a stroke or a heart attack if he sees what I suspect will be going on."

I pulled Mandy to me and kissed her and said, "If you don't want our wedding to 'go off the rails', as you put it; then we'll just put out the word that sex is off-limits. Except for you and me of course."

Mandy giggled and kissed me. "Are you kidding? I'm looking forward to this. I get horny just thinking of the possibilities. This party is going to be epic. We just have to deal with my Dad." I almost suggested that Jackie could be responsible for him, but I knew she was excited about the possibilities too.

The big day was upon us. Everyone was in town and the planning team got together to make sure everything was ready to go. As expected, that get-together turned into a girl-on-girl sexathon as soon as the business was taken care of. I wasn't invited. Rooms had been reserved for the out of town family. All our friends lived in town. Mandy made sure that her Dad's room was far away from the cluster of rooms for Jackie, Mom and Dad, Aunt Mary and Jillian, and Jennifer. Even though Mandy and I lived in town, we got one suite in the cluster for Mandy to use alone the night before and for preparations by the wedding party before Mandy's Dad would walk her down the aisle. The room was also for us to entertain ourselves or others after the reception.

The Wedding and the Reception were in the same hotel. It had been constructed specifically for Wedding or Anniversary functions. Vivian, the venue planner, had done her homework. The facilities were spectacular. There were several elegant function rooms to accommodate multiple parties of varying sizes at the same time. It was February and ours was the only wedding to be held.

The twins were ablaze with excitement as we dressed for the rehearsal dinner. As expected, they were knock-your-eyes-out stunning when they appeared way earlier than I had expected. They were anxious to get there and for once, I was the one holding things up. My cock instantly reacted to the vision of my gorgeous sisters and I was having trouble figuring out where to put the damn thing so I didn't look too ridiculous. Julie came into my bathroom to hurry me along like I've done to them so many times. I was looking in the mirror over the sinks at the huge bulge in the front of my pants. When Julie walked in, I just held my arms up like Da Vinci's Vitruvian Man and said, "Fuck. I can't go like this."