Diablerie Ch. 08: Business and Pleasure

Story Info
Tamara finds her place between Dad and Daughter.
3.4k words
4.57
5.2k
4
0

Part 8 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tamara stopped the recording and let out a shuddering sigh of temptation. "Holy fuck you guys, that was amazing to watch."

I smiled up at my father who gave me a playful tug at my cheek before noticing the damp spot leaking from Tamara's pussy and into her jeans. He bit his lip and soon my attention was turned to her as well. Looking down and letting out an embarrassed yelp she covered herself, then set the camera down and covered her crotch once more. "Sorry. I just got worked up watching you both."

I wasn't sure who should make the first move. We sat in an awkward exchange of glances and my Dad and I tried to communicate what we wanted with just our expressions. My hormones still were surging inside my body as I stood, my own cock now dripping at the thoughts of my friend being turned on by us. I hadn't been inside of a woman since I began hormones two years earlier and my cock was guiding my actions now.

Walking over I looked her in the eyes and pulled at one of her hands so her wet jeans were visible, pressing the tip of my cock against the damp fabric. "You wanna see what he tastes like?" She froze for a few seconds and finally nodded. Kissing her deeply with the leftover taste of my fathers cum all over my lips, my tongue pushed gently into her mouth to give her a gift of our taboo. She shuddered into my kiss before grabbing the sides of my face, her tongue hungrily cleaning my lips before she could stop herself.

"Mine tastes sweeter." Gently guiding her hand to the tip of my cock where my swollen and patient head was twitching to every light touch of her fingers, her fingertips soon were connected by the clear strands of feminine cum droplets. She looked me right in the eyes as she pulled her hand back, lifting it to her face as her tongue caressed each of her fingers clean.

We exchanged smiles while my father sat dumbfounded like a horny teen boy who had just discovered the existence of lesbians. The head of my dick reminded her how easily she could take what she wanted as it twitched against the inside of her thighs. I beckoned for my Dad to come join us when she finally found her voice again.

"Evan? Can I taste you both?" My father walked over and gripped me by the base of my clit, pressing it to Tamara's dark blue and growing stained pants. "I mean if you're not tired or if you can go again. Not to say that you couldn't!" Her anxious and horny embarrassment put a big smile on Evan's face.

"Don't worry, I'm not tired yet. Of course you can taste us both. Just look at those begging eyes." He had a sinister smile on his face as he pressed two fingers to her wet pants and she dropped to her knees. She took each of us in one hand, pulling back the foreskin of our cocks to reveal the sticky drool of mine on my fathers and the wet leaking pussy like mess in mine. She rubbed my mess against her lips and licked them clean before diving in, lapping at the build up of cum I had hidden.

Letting out soft squeaks, my clit twitched in her mouth regularly which only grew loud enough to echo when she discovered that a light flick of the tongue across my slit would make droplets form on her tongue. Moving from mine to my fathers, she tightened her grip to me as she worshiped right above his balls with a tight sucking smack echoing from her lips when they slapped against the bottom of his shaft.

As she pumped my clit with her firm grip, and her mouth occupied with my father, I kept the hair from her face so she could engorge herself uninterrupted.

She was grinding against the floor, pumping each of our cocks on the off beat of her desperate pussy wetting the carpet beneath her. The torture of having my face fucked previously left my knees rattling weakly against the demanding hunger of my best friends firm pumps of my clit. The thick and sweet smell of her cum started to make my head spin and a desire to breed my best friend's tight little hole grew inside me. Unwrapping her hand from my clit she turned it to my fathers without losing a second, testing to see if she could swallow him to the base.

Gurgles and messy spit strings poured out of her face as the cock of my Dad slammed into her mouth again and again. It took her only a minute to be gagged on the sheer thickness of his cock but she held her ground and showed him she would swallow every inch. Getting behind her and on my knees I yanked at her pants to find her red panties absolutely soaked and running over, the thick lips of her pussy having pulled the fabric into her slit so her juices now fell directly onto the carpet or spattered her legs. The fabric of her jeans fought me as I tried to get them off gracefully, making her pause twice to help me.

With one hand at the front of her pussy I tore the panties off of her body and watched her turn red as I claimed them, smearing all of the mess she had made into her ruined underwear. "What is with you and destroying peoples underwear Gabby?" My Dad laughed as he bobbed the head of Tamara a little harder. Tamara didn't seem to care that I had torn them, instead she widened her legs so I had easier access.

She let out gasps around my Dad who now had a large grin on his face. Deep aggressive pants filled my lungs and the swollen head of my firm cock was quickly covered in the steadily dripping cunt that pushed back into me. Wrapping my arms around her and moving my hands into her shirt, her nipples were hard with overwhelmed lust. She was putty in my hands that pulled at each of her breasts, kneading them slowly which drove her to push back into my cock. My lips met her ears with a warm breath that made her hair stand on end. "Tamara, my Dad and I are gonna fill you at every hole with our cum." She started fighting as I chuckled into her ear, her cunt beggingly trying to slip me inside. Looking up at my Dad he just nodded with approval, Tamara's moans and whines blocked by his rough face fucking he dispensed in kind to her.

Her slit was wetter than any girl I had felt and I took my time to slide the tip against all of the folds of her pussy, moaning gently in her ear when the soft lips made me quiver and twitch. I entered her just enough so the head of my cock rested inside her and teased her more. "You're going to let me cum right at your cervix. I can't get you pregnant so you don't have any excuses to not let me fill you. When I'm good and satisfied, I'll let my Daddy have sloppy seconds with your hole, got it?"

She couldn't control herself anymore and slammed back into my hips, my cock pushing to the very back of her and the tight entrance to her womb ramming the head of my cock. Pushing her so she was on her hands and knees, my father repositioned and stuffed his cock back into her throat. She was now our little toy of a piston, pushed back and forth with a muffled scream as she would collide with my rough thrusts. Tamara clearly hadn't been fucked in ages with the way she gripped me so hard it almost hurt. She arched her back, her stomach towards the floor and her eyes locked onto Evans hips,

Brushing her hair back into a ponytail and gripping it, my Dad's cock violated the throat of my friend at a deeper angle, giving him the ponytail so he could control her. I hammered the back wall of her pussy as hard as I could with the inside of her hole pulling back the skin as I pushed inside each time. The sensation awoke the old instincts I had when presenting male to claim her as my girl. One hand found its way to her jaw as the other cruelly pulled at her nipple and as I held her head from underneath, I could feel her throat open and grip my Dad.

"Maybe I shouldn't let you even feel his cock. I mean look at it." I pulled it from her mouth and squeezed it gently so a thick drop was hanging on the tip just inches from her lips. Her eyes were glazed over from the sex but her tongue tried to stretch out to taste him. "Daddy hasn't even felt the inside of me yet, why should you get to feel the warmth of his cock inside you? I can't believe my best friend would have given in to being my toy so easily."

"You should have heard the way Gabby gave into me if just watching her give me head got you like this. Gabby I know you wanted a collar, but do you think we should break in your little friend here first?" He tipped Tamara's jaw so she had to look him in the eye. "Would you like to be our toy?" Taking his cock out of her mouth so she could answer his offer, the dominant glow of pride radiated from his face. Something about his gaze in that moment made the color a little brighter in my eyes.

"Please Evan. May I join Gabby in serving you?" He put his hand tightly under her jaw, moving so his eyes were barely an inch apart.

"My name to you will be Sir, or Master." There was that iced tone again from when he held me underneath his balls.

"Yes Master." She replied. Pulling out of her pussy, I stood behind my father and raised the camera, clicking it on to record her promise.

"My Daughter will be in charge of you if I'm not around, and you will refer to her as Miss. I will be Sir or Master. Being part of this means you're on camera with us, you understand?"

She looked at my smile and the lens, taking a swallow and regaining her confidence. "Yes Master."

"When we aren't playing though, look at me," her eyes snapped back to him. "You're our equal, okay? You helped encourage my daughter to tell me the truth and it's the best thing that's happened in so long." He put a gentle kiss on her lips. "Thank you." Her eyes welled up with joy and she wiped the forming tears away. Tucking the camera back and leaving it to the couch, the mood of our fun changed from cruel to a passionate romance. Evan kissed every inch of her face in thanks and appreciation. Sliding back into her, she was relaxed with her hands running over mine as they gripped her breasts again.

"Thank you Tamara." I caressed her lovingly with gentle points where my fingers would slide off of her skin only to find it again. Evan bounced his cock in front of her with a content look on his face. Taking him back to her throat we resumed sliding her back and forth between us. I gripped her jaw and bit at her neck to mark her with the purple spattering of love marks that covered both Evan and I.

She let out another whine of desperation that made my Dad and I exchange grins. I pulled out and slammed my cock all the way to the back of her again which made her go limp onto the floor with her ass in the air. "Please Gabby, please cum inside me!" Dad replaced my hand at her jaw with his and made Tamara look him in the eyes as I placed my hands on her hips.

My thrusting got faster and rougher, her screams beginning to fill the house. "Please Sir," even in the middle of our passion I was in disbelief at her submissive nature showing again. On hearing this my Dad eyed her suspiciously. "Sir may I cum? Please, I'm getting close!" The wet sound her pussy was beginning to grow more and more like a soaked fleshlight. She was no longer just dripping cum, she was a squirter whose overworked twat was running like a sink down her legs.

"Cum for me pet. Show me how thankful you are." His voice was like engraved marble wrapped in silk. The shaking of her legs escalated to a near fit of tremors when her pussy let the waves of her orgasm shake loose a fountain that enveloped my cock, pressured jolts of her squirting hitting the carpet as it soaked both of us down to the knees. Her throat opened wider and even with Evans cock blocking most of it the scream she let out made our ears ring loudly.

Her cries were limited by the fading breath in her lungs but each time I thought she was done, her voice rang out again. I held her tightly while my Dad's fingers rubbed her clit furiously. Dribbling and twitching her pussy wouldn't calm down for over a minute. The carpet now looked like someone had spilled a full soda onto it, with new patches forming as her skin brushed against it. Finally her mouth closed and all that escaped was soft whimpers. Her humanity was stripped away under the pleasure, body shivering and limbs unresponsive.

Pulling out I held her like my Dad had done for me. Evan stood up to get her some water and for a minute we were both a bit worried. Sweat leaked through the clothes that we were still in with the spring heat, probably drying her out with everything else. We held her together and waited for her to piece a sense of awareness back to a working state. Kissing her temples and fingers running one by one through her hair, I assured her how good she did. Tamara was completely new to any kind of kinky life so the subspace hit her harder than any of us.

Evan was about to pick her up and take her off to bed when a light knock at the door turned all of our heads. He scrambled for pants and ran back downstairs to crack the door where a young police officer with his hat off stood.

"We uh-" he peaked past my Dad to see me gently kissing Tamara a few more times. "Got a concerned call about a possible domestic disturbance? Are you ladies okay in there?"

Tamara began to laugh and let out a huge yawn, stretching so her pussy was visible to the officer. "I don't think I've ever cum that hard in my life. " She pulled me back down for a vulgar kiss right in front of the man and my Dad didn't try to hide us behind the door so much. My genitals were covered by her body so I ran my tongue visibly over her lips.

Evans' face spoke enough, pleased with himself and nodding to the cop. Tamara and I kissed more and more, my fingers running down her legs to coax more twitches out of her.

"Sorry to bother Marcus. We can keep it down." The cop smiled and let out a laugh, slapping his knee with the hat. "I realize my house usually doesn't have noise coming from it. I guess I need to invest in some soundproofing."

"Don't worry about it, I uh..." He tried to get his words together but was distracted by Tamara and I continuing to kiss, my hands wandering back to her open legs and spreading her pussy in front of the door. "Have...have a good night Evan." The cop was red in the face when he left, placing his hat back on.

Shutting the door and turning with an extremely pleased look on his face, my Dad pulled his pants back down. He truly was a handsome man, with his scruffy chest that still gleamed with sweat. Tamara continued to kiss me deeply, our eyes exchanging everything we needed in the moment. We had galvanized our friendship into something more that neither of us had a definition for yet but we would get to explore together.

Joining us back on the floor my Dad kissed us both individually with light touches to the nose that caused us to giggle a little. I stroked Tamara's clit and Evan couldn't keep himself from getting hard immediately again. He sat on the floor next to us and started to furiously pump his cock as Tamaras circled the tip with her tongue.

"Please don't be the only one who doesnt cum Evan," Tamara mumbled into his cock. "Give me a taste."

He had only cum thirty minutes ago, but his muscles started to tense and twitch for another orgasm that was fast approaching. Tamara wrapped her lips fully around him, her drool wetting his strokes as he got closer. "Here's your first taste of master. Make sure you get every drop." Evan put one hand to the side of her head and thick strands of his cum shot across her face.

He still had more than enough cum to get three solid pumps into her open mouth, and the rest onto her face. Together, her and I kissed and licked any drops from Evan, my fingers and tongue helping to clean the rest of her face up.

Evan sat back on the floor, resting his arm on his knee as he panted and watched our tender kisses. We looked up at him with a smile and he just shook his head. "You two. You're only reminding me how much cardio I need." He chuckled and pulled his hair back, wiping the sweat from his face.

"So that offer...was that just dirty talk?" Tamara nervously looked from Evan to me, wondering what comes next.

"Gabby I don't know about you, but I'm okay with it being the three of us." My Dad smiled at the both of us, resting his head on his arm casually.

I nodded. "I'd like that a lot. I know my Dad and I already care about each other a ton, Tamara you're the only person I could ask or feel comfortable bringing into any of this."

"You two did just start your relationship and I don't want you to make you feel like you have to include me all of a sudden." She was trying to let herself down in the wake of the subspace.

"Tamara-" I was going to scold her but my Dad cut me off.

"Please? Both of you? Stay if you like?" He sounded so lonely at that moment. "Nothing really ever has to be more complicated than that. If someone or something makes you happy, follow that."

I solemnly thought of how often I questioned everything in my life, and tried to let those words sink in as deep as they could. The three of us fell into cuddles and kisses on the floor, agreeing that we could figure it all out together. My Dad and best friend, now girlfriend, submissive, poly partner, or lover depending on context sat talking and exchanging soft jokes with kisses smattered between.

He teased her mercilessly about the carpet and it soon devolved into a tickling match between them. The clock barely read 10 am, my stomach reminding me how little I had eaten on top of the beer from night.

Watching the two of them playfully fight and wrestle on the carpet, I got up and started to set out supplies to cook with, cracked eggs one by one into a pan on the stove, and pulled spices from the cabinets. Their voices melted away the fear I had, and that day a new life began for all of us.

When they settled on the couch together I reached for my phone and snapped a picture quickly of the kiss Evan snuck under her jaw, her face turned up in a smile just before her soft innocent giggles. No one could have told me in the months before that the rest of my life in peace started now. Tossing a slim cut of butter into the pan and clicking the burner on, I looked at both of them and let my mind wander.